Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #99

Pages:  #1... #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 21:01 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

By big9inch21 [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 21:27 other posts 
Great videos Max. Thanks for sharing.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 22:58 other posts 
Hey, glad you liked those!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Nov,15 20:25 other posts 
A Bullshitter

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,15 09:48 other posts 
If you were on an extensive trip and traveling by jet/plane, what would bother you?

● The person in front of you that reclines their seat into your lap?

● A smelly person whose personal hygiene might not be up to par OR that man or woman that uses too much cologne or eau de toilette?

● A cranky crying ch!ld?

● The person that kicks the back of your seat?

● Turbulence?

● The person next to you that wants to engage in mindless chit-chat?

Just what would make your travels miserable?
By #495558 12,Nov,15 12:01
CNN will be upset you took their story and posted it here

But to answer your question: all of the above. I h-a-t-e not getting upgraded!!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,15 12:46 other posts 
No, I didn't see this on CNN, I saw it on WDIV, channel 4, an NBC affiliate at 11 o'clock!

The segment was MOST ANNOYING AIRPLANE PASSENGERS and I believe that Expedia polled about 1,000 passengers and this is how they broke it down;

#4 Audio-insensitive people
#3 Smelly passengers
#2 Inattentive parents
#1 Rear seat kickers
By #495558 12,Nov,15 13:13
I was flying a lot 10 years ago internationally in the business cabins. It was civil and everyone was dressed nicely. Not in suits but nice.

The same flight today: slob central and entitled assholes demanding the flight crew bend over for them. Classless slobs indeed.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,15 20:51 other posts 
C'mon, you make it sound like the folks that travel business class are heathens.....

A number of years ago, I took my nephews to Disney World, in Florida and at the time, they were 6 and 4. The older one loved the experience and the plane ride but the younger one was so whiny and inconsolable. That was less than 2 hours of "in the air" but it was soooo unsettling for me and the people around me.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 03:24 other posts 
Did CNN report on SpaghettiOs being recalled? I bet you have some in your pantry and I'm not going to say anymore!
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 04:21 other posts 
hahaWe have a few cans? We should be alright?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,15 04:39 other posts 
Gee, I hope so! It had something to do with foreign plastic particles found in the can. Dang, the stuff is inexpensive, throw it out BUT if you insist on eating it, I hope you're not too far from the emergency room!
By #328554 16,Nov,15 18:54
travel wisely, pick your flight time and airline carefully and you can avoid most nuisances.

smile and engage with the cabin crew, it will always work in your favour.

engage in chit chat for twenty minutes, if it goes nowhere then stop and put on a movie. i have gained some valuable contacts from chit chat as well as a few 'perks'.

without wishing to seem disrespectful, if you're seated next to anyone of 'religion' ask to move before departing, it will never be a good flight.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,15 20:05 other posts 
Hi, it's good to see you!

Please share your thoughts on how we could travel wisely and to pick our airline and flight times carefully. Thank you.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 15:14 other posts 
In order of annoyance, starting from worst.
1 turbulence
2 smelly person
3 kicks at the seat
4 reclining seat in front
5 crying ch.ld
6 chit chat (unless it's a woman I'd like to have sex with)
By #451452 23,Nov,15 21:46
All of the above.

By #460385 22,Nov,15 19:25
For any NASCAR fans out there. Today was a sad day for racing. Jeff Gordon has retired after a 23 year Hall of Fame career. I was never a fan (Earnhardt Sr.was my guy and now JR) but I learned to respect him. He has done so much for charity and Autism research.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Now let the redneck jokes begin.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 20:25 other posts 
Although many folks are into NASCAR, I can't say that I am and that's probably because I don't understand the sport. Maybe I would enjoy it if I were watching it live at the track(?) but then again, maybe not, and that would be because it is loud.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,15 21:13 other posts 
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.

~Aristotle
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 07:43 other posts 
Nice quote.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 07:58 other posts 
Yes, it is. It is similar to what Confusius said one hundred plus years earlier.

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

~ Confucius
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 11:01 other posts 
Another great one, yes! Thanks bella.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 08:30 other posts 
QUESTION;

Is "tiny house" living a reality for you, your family or your friends wherever you live in this wide world?

Is your reason, their reason for living small a matter of economics or environmental?

In the evening or when I'm home in the cooler and cold months, I often watch HGTV. The tiny house living looks interesting, at best. I just can't imagine my entire living quarters, bedroom, kitchen, bath, living room often all contained in an area of 350 square feet or less. It's one thing if it's just one person but families or even those with pets. Crazy!

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 05:55 other posts 
Just happened to notice this about the Chat Rooms

ACTIVE ROOMS:

slobberknocker (5)
bear28  mike15644  mogge  Rayben  slobberknocker  

mediumdick (1)

Under slobberknocker's room, there are 5 names, I suspect that they are the 5 members in that chat room, yes?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 06:00 other posts 
free chat is no longer too...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,15 06:11 other posts 
Thank you! Oh, I wasn't aware that the free chat room was deleted, thanks.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 00:47 other posts 
It's sad to realize how many members there are who will sit on their points.

Seriously, you will comment on pictures but will not cast a 3 point vote? CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,15 00:35 other posts 
Has anyone seen the Barnes and Noble commercial that features Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett singing Baby It's Cold Outside? They sound great together and she looks beautiful!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 23:55 other posts 
Fot what it's worth, I like the sound of the moniker, "Big Bother".

By JustWill [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 23:30 other posts 
If you can't grasp the difference between the words "your" and "you're"...

...you should probably be more careful about tossing the word "idiot" around.

Just sayin'...
By #23212 20,Nov,15 23:44
Be careful here--SYC/D could lose 1/4 of its members their.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 20:50 other posts 
Do people find slags to be sexy or are slags only delusional when they think they are sexy?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 22:47 other posts 
Depends. There are probably horny sexy slags who're willing to fuck and a one night stand with them might be a good experience. There are probably also ugly slags whom one wouldn't want to fuck even once. Whether slags is delusional or not is irrelevant if she can give a good blowjob. Having one as a partner is an entirely different matter.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 11:41 other posts 
Thank you for your response.

So the physical appearance of a slag can tip the scale one way or another for you?

If a slag is horny and sexy, you/men might be okay for a blow-job or a one night stand HOWEVER if a slag is ugly, she might be eliminated right at the jump?

The last sentence is interesting and confusing, "Having one as a partner is an entirely different matter."

A partner, as in full-time, life partner?

Just my opinion, a slag is a slag is a slag.......

This comes to mind; you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 11:57 other posts 
Maybe I don't understand the word "slag", but, yes, I wouldn't deny sex with someone who liked to have sex (and liked her too--for the purpose of having sex that is).

As for "partner" I mean the kind of obvious thing: Sex is not the same as having to spend time together doing other activities. And a "slag" (whatever that means) may not be suitable for, say, political discussions. But I never want to have political discussions when I'm looking for sex.

Indeed,you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and trying to do so is silly.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 14:30 other posts 
Your understanding of a slag is spot on, a slag is a slut, ho, skank.....

So in your perspective, some men might welcome a hook up with slag providing she's not too hard to look at?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 14:54 other posts 
As long as it's safe, and as long as there's attraction/desire, yes, of course. It's just sex. If a good looking slut wanted to give me a handjob I'd take it any time.
By #501227 19,Nov,15 22:50
Slag?!? isn't that the crud you scrap off the top of melted metal?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Nov,15 22:52 other posts 
I looked it up to get an idea of what she probably meant. only registered users can see external links
By #487013 20,Nov,15 22:25
I find it to be a bit of a double standard that only women who fuck a lot are slags yet men that fuck a lot are players. Personally I dont believe that there are slas or sluts, only people that enjoy having a lot of sex with different people. At least they are honest about it. As long as it doesnt affect me I could care less.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,15 22:49 other posts 
This is true, women are referred to as slags and men are players. Even the name, player, sounds more respectful than being a slag, slut, ho......

What's interesting is a member that might possibly be considered a player, has indicated that he *could* be interested in a hook-up with a woman who enjoys having sex with different people, but in the big picture, that's all....

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,15 22:22 other posts 
This was on Ellen;

When you change the way you look at things
The things you look at will change.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 16:06 other posts 
This is a picture I found, posted on *Jamie's page. Does anyone know what it is? My guess is that it's a motorized unicycle of some sort and if it is, it must be dangerous.... Is anyone familiar with what it is?

[deleted image]
By #460385 17,Nov,15 16:52
Google rynomotors.com. It's basically a 1 wheeled Segway that they have built a custom body on.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 17:34 other posts 
Thank you, I just Google'd ryno motors. I thought that the first generation Segway was the two wheeled device with a platform to stand on accompanied by the center pole with handlebars, for balance and steering.

Wouldn't the second generation Segway would be the hover board discussed a couple of days ago; the motorized, two wheeled, skate boardy thing, without handlebars?

This thing looks like you sit on it ( like 1/2 of a "crotch rocket" ). I wondered if this was something that you can ride in the street but based on FAQ's, not!

FAQ

Q: Is RYNO hard to ride?

A: Learning to ride the RYNO comes easily to most. RYNO uses your natural movement instincts to accelerate, decelerate, and steer.

Q: How far can RYNO travel on a charge? How fast?

A: Depending on conditions and riding style, you can go around 15 miles on your RYNO. Top speed is 10mph, the pace of a very fast run.

Q: When can I get one?

A: RYNO is now shipping limited numbers of product to specific strategic partners.  Volume consumer sales are targeted for late 2015.  Sign up for our eNewsletter to stay informed.

My opinion, it looks like an expensive toy!
By #460385 17,Nov,15 20:16
I believe the web site stated it could go anywhere you can walk or ride a bike. Perhaps meaning bike paths and sidewalks. Don't think I would take a chance on a normal street. I would worry about falling off and getting ran over by a car. Lol
By #316057 17,Nov,15 22:33
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

see if this shows
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 23:07 other posts 
There's conflicting stats on the Ryno, the distance it can travel between charges and the speed that it is able to achieve.

That thing looks like something that the person who has "everything" wants but it's not for me. I'm into 2 wheels, 3 wheels and 4 wheels!

By #495558 13,Nov,15 16:41
Jihadi John killed by US Drone

The Hellfire missile is just a great piece of ordnance. And the pilot's marksmanship is just fantastic!!!
By #444412 16,Nov,15 03:03
Didn't ISIL retaliate by activating there jihadists hiding in Paris?

Kudos to the USA for causing the carnage in Paris!
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,15 05:17 other posts 
Liberté, égalité, fraternité

Solidarité. Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of France.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Nov,15 15:16 other posts 
Don't forget Beirut. Human beings were killed the too.
By #460385 16,Nov,15 05:37
Your welcome. You don't really believe the attacks in Paris wouldn't have happened anyway. Come on my friend, blaming the US really. We eliminated 1 more evil person from the world. The attacks in France were planned years in advance. Just as they are planning future attacks now.
By #444412 17,Nov,15 22:57
Well if they hadn't attacked, two things could have happened. The attacks could have been worse, because they would have had more time to grow seeds in Paris. or French intelligence would have raided the members of ISIL hiding in Paris, before they could attack.
But my original comment was really just meant to rustle reaching's jimmies.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #94   #95   #96   #97   #98   #99   #100   #101   #102   #103   ...#163

Show your Genitals