pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #127

Pages:  #1... #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 11,Aug,14 21:08 other posts 
R.I.P - Robin Williams. A great comedian and actor!

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,14 10:59 other posts 
August 11th is Middle Ch.ild's Day.

Who was a middle ch.ild? I was.
By #445126 11,Aug,14 08:11
Happy Middle **** Day!!!!!

Middles unite and celebrate!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,14 10:27 other posts 
Hell, yeah!

By #466241 09,Aug,14 18:50
Feel lonely? Open your friend list, type your nickname in tab then click "add new friend", et voilà yourself in your friend list!

P.S: I know it's a silly thing, lol.
By #316255 10,Aug,14 21:15
Thank you. Now I don't have to change my settings every time I want to make a comment on my page
By #451452 10,Aug,14 22:18
Circular logic prevails.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,14 20:33 other posts 
Would someone be kind enough to advise me what the criteria is to be a member of the Respectful To Women group? Thank you.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 07,Aug,14 20:41 other posts 
invitation only! How you get invited? I don't know!I was a member but decided to leave.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,14 21:40 other posts 
Thank you, Ray, for your response. When I was thinking about what the word respect means, I was having a difficult time putting into words, what the words mean. Sadly, I think I could demonstrate it easier than I can explain it.

The word respect to me means to interact with OR project myself in a positive manner.

It is unfortunate that all the members aren't on board with being respectful and allowed to remain a member.
By #170523 07,Aug,14 22:45
bella!If you have a problem with a certain member,please take it up with that individual and don't grandstand.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,14 23:38 other posts 
Thank you for your unsolicited advice about something that you know nothing about. Well, then again, maybe you do know what your friend[s] want you to know.
By #358797 09,Aug,14 19:50
To answer the question about how one gets invited... That group has always been ran by member suggestions... Everyone in that group was referred by other members. The person who created the respectful group is a dear friend of mine, and I still try to run it by the same standards he did.
The member you're alluding to was one of the first few added. I have never once had an issue with him personally, nor have I recieved messages questioning why he is in the group, or requesting his removal.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,14 22:28 other posts 
I understand that you have never had an issue with him and that's great. *I* have an issue with his unwarranted attacks, for a lack of a better word. There is no reason for him to continually decorate my page with shit piles, poison, hand grenades, etc. In one years time, I have NEVER regretted unfriending him. Since January, he has made a couple of attempts to "make amends" but I have declined. Because of that, he has ramped up sending "gifts".

I want to believe that the spirit of the group, Respectful To Women, was that members are respectful not only to women, to men and to themselves. His actions are not respectful to me and he shows a lack of respect for himself because he doesn't know that he's taken things too far. Regardless of how long anyone is in a group, as the moderator of the group, do you support bad behavior by any member? It kind of sullies why the group was formed. His ch.ildish actions have gone too far and have gone on way too long and they need to stop. And whether anyone says so, or not, he is a reflection of the group.

If there is any question with the harassment that I receive, feel free to look at the "gifts" that he's sent.
By #170523 09,Aug,14 23:10
We all see ourselves,as the one who was slighted but it is only when we look in the mirror that we see the true source of the aggression. I am no different,when I act like a dick,I get treated like a dick,there are reasons why most members don't have hostile comments directed towards them maybe some members,including myself,should just bite our tongues a little bit more.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,14 23:37 other posts 
Again, thank you for your unsolicited advice. Perhaps you did not understand my words. I chose to unfriend him more than one year ago. I have no reason to contact him and I have no desire to contact him. There was one time in late December when his best bud and I were being maligned in the forum. He came in and cleared up the matter for her and that's when his harassing actions towards me began. Simply put, I want his little boy tantrums to stop and stop now.

You two have a lot in common and he's a friend of yours, why not send him some more gifts to show your support?
By #170523 09,Aug,14 23:51
From where I sit and as I get ready to nibble another pea pod,if you really want this to stop,you must stop,if I want to nibble on the pea pod I cannot stamp it out because it grows where I want to plant something else.Defiance is something laughing at you,laugh at yourself and one more laugh will be easy to hear.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,14 01:23 other posts 
I don't give a flying fladoodle where you sit, stay out of this matter. Thank you.
By #202451 07,Aug,14 21:55
Apparently it is spelled out specifically as "male members who aren't slimey/offensive creeps and pests" ... seems a pretty vague and subjective
criterion ... just a thought.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,14 22:44 other posts 
Geesh, there is definitely a member that needs to be put on probation or booted from the group entirely as he does not demonstrate respect in any way.

Honestly, there isn't a week that goes by that he doesn't harass me by way of sending negative gifts.

I find his actions very offensive and his behavior extremely ch.ildish. He's even gone as far as to harass members that attempt to be kind to me by replacing his negative gifts with their "smiles". A couple of the gentlemen who sent me smiles found negative gifts on their page and a female member had a message on her wall; "So what's your story? "..... like she owes him an explanation. His words and actions would suggest that he doesn't even respect himself. His actions and behavior are not that of an adult and he doesn't seem smart enough to know, enough is enough.
By #202451 08,Aug,14 01:15
admin can I'd assume (should) help with that problem
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

oh, and i would say that the member you describe fits the description of at least 3 of the 4 prohibited criteria for the "Group"
By #68656 08,Aug,14 04:29
Dear Bella.

I was a member but recently found my membership had been closed. However when you look at the membership and who the moderator is it is highly unlikely that either of us would receive an invitation. In fact we would most likely receive an invitation to the PFFT group before the group in question. Here is a link where you can see the membership which explains all.
/groups.php?id=3811
By #358797 09,Aug,14 19:45
What is that supposed to mean? And furthermore, why is it any of your concern who "the membership" or moderator of any group is? Are you talking crap because you're no longer a member? You were removed for a reason.
And as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter much anyway whether you are a member or not. You can always do as you've done before and pry your way in...
By #431354 08,Aug,14 07:17
Admin states most women on this site are fake....who gives a rats ass? I h@te chicken wings but if you like them order pizza they come free..."note" that!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,14 12:40 other posts 
Admin is human and therefore fallible. Just my opinion, admin's logic to permanently ban some members but not others was an error in judgement.

And as for "who gives a rat's ass?", apparently someone does. Can you imagine that a pathetic cunt of a human being would go as far as to create a fake account to enter chat for the purpose of attacking certain real women here? Too bad that the fake is such a pussy that [s]he remains anonymous.
By #459351 08,Aug,14 21:31
Chicken wings and pizza.....can I get corn with that too
By #431354 09,Aug,14 08:45
I want a corn shell taco
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,14 09:50 other posts 
Don't act like a corncob.
By #451452 09,Aug,14 10:39
Bella, I was in that group or one of similar name and the idea was that it would be made up of people who were civil and treated women as they themselves would like to be treated. I dropped out when it became sort of stagnant for interesting content. Generally it was by invitation only from the moderator. I think that it was a group designed to provide a place for people to discuss matters the way that ALL things should be discussed on this site. No bullying, no mean spirited criticism, if you can't say something nice, be quiet.
By #68656 09,Aug,14 11:50
I had some pizza for dinner tonight, it was a 'hush your gums' type, prepared by the purity squad by devious means to an ancient British legal recipe. It was served on a nice bed of blue nimda pastry.

I ate it seriously and left the usual message.
By #303133 09,Aug,14 15:02
Shame on you, John.
You are beginning to sound like someone's dotty old grandma; spreading gossip and cackling as she gnaws on a stale biscuit.
By #459351 09,Aug,14 20:18
Anyway. ..mont u know u can have corn everything anytime..free of charge u r in charge of the sauce though
By #23212 10,Aug,14 01:31
And once again, we have some more of:
your/you're/yore, and there/their/they're, etc.
By #68656 10,Aug,14 05:00
Dear Mr. Sinaff.
The grammar of today`s youth does appear to be in need of improvement, especially the incorrect use and placement of the apostrophe.
In your second opinion when I next have some IT pizza should I ask for it to be served on a bed of old stale biscuits with an entre of alphabet soup and afterwards some warm Guinness.?
By #23212 10,Aug,14 19:00
I was referring to the above comment by 'MONTED'--"BTW.....your so funny corn darling ..."
By #459351 10,Aug,14 19:04
I don't think mont gives a fuck
By #23212 10,Aug,14 19:15
Duh, ya tink so?

By #462945 06,Aug,14 01:24
Anyone wanna smoke up sometime? I'm looking for someone to buy weed from, pm me
By #68656 06,Aug,14 04:20
Methinks that someone has done something very foolish by advertising the sale of dope and their account status is very smoky.
By #444014 06,Aug,14 04:34
Dude is 19 after checking.....I did post a copy of Colorado law......but I removed it after double checking what I posted....my bad.....
By #68656 06,Aug,14 04:43
Apart from that and notwithstanding our personal opinions the review people can decide.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

The review panel expediantly made their decision and the foolish gentleman has left us, his account floating away in a haze of woopee weed smoke.
By #444014 06,Aug,14 04:46
I was in the middle of double checking my facts...and I was wrong in what I posted....so sh00t me....
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I don't have any minions....my friends can think for themselves....surely you know this by now ?
By #303133 06,Aug,14 11:08
Minions?

Other than the fact that I enjoy hanging out with S.A.S and singing the Ba-Na-Na song, I have always been too much of a free thinker to be able to achieve minion status...
(Um...at least that's what Alex told me to say.)
By #358797 06,Aug,14 20:12
Awh... I thought he meant those adorable yellow thingies off that one movie.....

By #460403 06,Aug,14 13:20
Comment gets deleted subtracts points?! Why?! Just posted a comment on a page of someone who posts internet pics that he should stop doing this, he/she deleted my comment and found my points minus 5!
By #68656 06,Aug,14 13:31
That is typical of a fake, they dislike exposure and will delete such messages. One of the best ways to ascertain if an account is fake.
By #460403 06,Aug,14 13:44
Yea but why decreasing from the points? It makes no sense to me!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,14 14:02 other posts 
I know, right!? It doesn't seem to be fair.

This is what happens; If you post a message on a member's wall and they delete that message, 5 points are deducted from your bank of points. If you make a comment on a member's picture[s] and the member deletes your comment ( whether a positive or negative comment ), 5 points are deducted from your bank of points.

Unfortunately, it is what it is.......

By #23212 01,Aug,14 21:44
Just think, if someone way back when had not suggested that, just for once for naming a place, they should use the FIRST name of a famous explorer, not his last, the USA would have become the 'USV'-United States of Vespucci.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Aug,14 16:39 other posts 
I think it's a popular misconception that it was named after him.
By #23212 03,Aug,14 01:16
"misconception"? It's commonly taught in schools in most all of the Americas.

Here is a clip from Wiki:
Amerigo Vespucci (Italian pronunciation: [ameˈriɡo vesˈputtʃi]) (March 9, 1454 – February 22, 1512) was an Italian explorer, financier, navigator and cartographer who first demonstrated that Brazil and the West Indies did not represent Asia's eastern outskirts as initially conjectured from Columbus' voyages, but instead constituted an entirely separate landmass hitherto unknown to Afro-Eurasians. Colloquially referred to as the New World, this second super continent came to be termed "America", deriving its name from Americus, the Latin version of Vespucci's first name.[1][2]
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 03,Aug,14 15:46 other posts 
Just because something is popular/common, doesn't make it true.

If this below was taught in schools, would this be correct?

Rodney Broome says 'Amerike', as the continent was known in the 1500s, was not inspired by Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci, as previously thought.

Instead he claims the country was named after Richard Amerike - the sponsor of John Cabot's voyage to the New World.

Amerike was a wealthy Welsh landowner and merchant trader who lived with his family in Long Ashton.

Statue of John Cabot in Bristol Docks
Did Cabot name the country after Amerike?
In 1486 he was made King's Customs' Officer and was encouraged by Henry VII to send his ships on voyages of discovery.

Broome's book, Amerike, The Briton Who Gave America its Name, suggests that America was named by John Cabot in 1496 - years before Vespucci's voyage.

According to Broome, the Bristol-based explorer was assisted by Amerike as part of his job as King's Customs' Officer and named the country after him out of gratitude.
By #23212 04,Aug,14 00:18
Thank you very much for all this information! A great learning experience!

And, then do you know of any area named after the FIRST name of an explorer/famous person?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 04,Aug,14 16:12 other posts 
Lapu Lapu City, Philippines, after a filipino king.

The Philippines was named after the Spanish king.

Maryland, USA, after Queen Mary.

North and South Carolina, USA, after, King James's wife.

Alexandria, Egypt, after Alexander The Great.

Places named after saints, such as St Ives, England, San Francisco, USA, etc...

Also, many places in England like Reading, Nottingham, and any other places ending in ing, ington, or ingham, were named after the names of the chiefs of the people who settled there, for example Reading means Reada's people.

And Rome, after Romulus lol

Maybe this should be a seperate thread? Anymore for anymore?
By #23212 04,Aug,14 17:12
Wow! Thanks again. I had forgotten those places named after kings and queens, etc., since their 'titles' use their first names.
By #303133 05,Aug,14 09:33
Just out of curiosity:
Did Romulus even HAVE a last name? Like Romulus Johnston or something?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 05,Aug,14 16:14 other posts 
He might have been referred to as Romulus, son of whoever his Dad was, like the Greeks. Although, Romans did have a family name as well as a first name.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #122   #123   #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   ...#163

Show your Genitals