Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #129

Pages:  #1... #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,14 16:58 other posts 
Calling all members........

In a separate thread, member #132188, Deviant, has requested OUR help to change his member rating ( that smiley face found on every member's page ). For the most part, I know Deviant to be a kind, generous, straight forward and stand up guy and be assured, his current rating is no reflection of who this man is. With that said, I kindly ask everyone that reads this post to add him as a friend. Your simple act of kindness will be very much appreciated.
By #445126 25,Jul,14 08:03
Done.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jul,14 08:20 other posts 
Thanks, shorttop!
By #170523 25,Jul,14 23:39
Deja-vu
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,14 00:27 other posts 
An odd response but I will assume you added Deviant as a friend since that was what the post was regarding.
By #170523 26,Jul,14 00:39
There is nothing "odd" about it,We have both been here before and lets see how it plays out this time.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,14 00:45 other posts 
Try to stay on topic, if that's possible.
By #170523 26,Jul,14 00:54
I am,I added your friend as you asked and I have done that in the past.I just hope it doesn't end up the same way.Odd you only respond to me on the forum,
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,14 01:04 other posts 
Please remember, the other member you verified not befriend.....big difference. The request to verify was something that I've regretted for quite some time.

By #466919 23,Jul,14 23:36
An old frnd of mine lkes me but I dnt lke them like tht. I just wnt 2 b frnds. They try to kiss me last wkkend and I trned my face away i dnt wnt 2 be mean but they also had doodoo breath. I dnt kno wht 2 tell em. Hes not tlking 2 me no.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,14 00:08 other posts 
That's sad. I have something similar happening to me. There's a member here that has attempted several times to reach out to me for the purpose of "let bygones be bygones". I have refused his requests and have explained that it takes too much work to be his friend, that friendship should come easy.

As far as the person I'm speaking of, I don't know him to have doodoo breath however he seems to have doodoo on his face quite often. He thinks of himself as a man of intelligence and integrity but his actions speak differently. I wonder why he's not able to resign himself to the fact that I do not wish to be his friend, I do not wish to be aligned with him in any way and with that said, I would like to think he could move along without be nasty.

As for your friend that doesn't like you now, if he is a person with any character, he will get over it and accept the relationship for it is or is not.

By #428387 20,Jul,14 15:38
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actor James Garner, whose whimsical style in the 1950s TV Western "Maverick" led to a stellar career in TV and films such as "The Rockford Files" and his Oscar-nominated "Murphy's Romance," has died, police said. He was 86.

He was found dead of natural causes at his home in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles Saturday evening, Los Angeles police officer Alonzo Iniquez said early Sunday.
By #444014 20,Jul,14 15:41
RIP..
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 20,Jul,14 15:43 other posts 
Thats a shame he was a good actor
By #435701 22,Jul,14 13:22
Always loved the 'Rockford Files' and many of his films. Apparently, he was quite a nice guy in his private life as well. Married to the same woman since the 50's, very unusual in Hollywood and a sure sign of class. I have felt badly about him since his stroke in '08 and hope his last years were OK for him and not entirely in pain or in a wheelchair/bedridden. He did NOT deserve either. But sadly, deservedness or lives lived with compassion and ethics does not count in how happily one spends one's final years (Brian Keith committed suicide after his daughter did the same)...Do wonder how he would feel about being honorably mentioned on a cock site, tho...

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,14 10:49 other posts 
July 21st is NATIONAL JUNK FOOD DAY

Eat a Twinkie or something decadent.

By #316057 20,Jul,14 15:44
Yes he was

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,14 12:00 other posts 
It's odd that admin has guidelines that address behavior and conduct that is expected in the forum or in chat HOWEVER there are no guidelines for what [s]he finds acceptable on your own personal page.

Blacklisting a member only prohibits that member from sending you messages, posting on your wall, posting on your pictures or posting on any thread that you initiated. The blacklisted member may have difficulty seeing your posts in the forum but there's a "workaround". Here's where I'm going....recently, I have been the recipient of a members negative attention. In a 24 hour period I received 28 or 35 negative gifts. It is strange that admin does not see this as harassment or finds those actions as egregious as maligning a member in his public venue. I wonder why?

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,14 21:54 other posts 
Smiling faces sometimes pretend to be your friend
Smiling faces show no traces of the evil that lurks within
Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth uh
Smiling faces, smiling faces
Tell lies and I got proof
The truth is in the eyes
Cause the eyes don't lie, amen

Remember a smile is just
A frown turned upside down
My friend let me tell you

Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes
They don't tell the truth uh
Smiling faces, smiling faces
Tell lies and I got proof
The truth is in the eyes
Cause the eyes don't lie, amen

Beware, beware of the handshake
That hides the snake
I'm telling you beware
Beware of the pat on the back
It just might hold you back
Jealousy ( jealousy )
Misery ( misery )
Envy I tell you, you can't see behind smiling faces

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,14 18:12 other posts 
I saw the most amusing post made by a member.

He said he was born into a poor family and requested $ 50.00 to help with his education. Ha! I was born into a family of modest means. I've worked for 25 years and I'm getting tired of getting up and going to work every day. If any member wants to give me any amount of money, let me know.......
By #196416 11,Jul,14 19:35
Well bella you do have to give him some credit for at least trying. I also came from a poor background, I never asked anyone for a hand out, I worked for every penny and still am working, now no longer out of necessity but because I like to and want to. One has to learn how to work smart not hard
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,14 00:29 other posts 
I want credit for being honest.

I am not going to misrepresent myself and say that I want money for education, or that I cannot pay my QVC charge, or that I can't afford to feed my horses ( that would be a full blown lie because it's my s.ister that owns 5 horses ).......I just want money because I just want a break, I don't want to work any more. I admit, I do not like what I'm doing and unfortunately, many large companies are trying to trim the fat. The position that I'm in, I'm an "at will" employee which means that I can be let go at any time for any reason. There are many recent college graduates that are hungry for a job and agism is alive, I just hope that I can complete my classes with benefit of tuition aid and move on.
By #451452 12,Jul,14 15:52
Bella, I know that you will persist and get through your classes successfully. bookwork added to your experience should help keep you employed for as long as you want. Perhaps even lead you to a better setting over the next horizon. Hang tough lady.
By iowaguy [Ignore] 13,Jul,14 12:25 other posts 
I hear you on the can be let go for trimming. I'm in a right to work state, and many companies let people go for too much time in get someone younger less pay. There is only discriminatory protection for employees because many employers figure its cheaper to pay the unemployment at a fraction of the cost with your replacement working for bottom of the barrel pay rather than keep you on with high pay, vacation, sick time, and ect.
By #23212 12,Jul,14 04:11
Daffu, I couldn't agree more that, "One has to learn how to work smart, not hard". But to do this, IMHO, one has to, early on, learn to go against all those 'small minds' in education systems and employment, and most of the rest of society, that try to inculcate the superiority of hard work.
[Whadda ya get? Bony fingers.]
By iowaguy [Ignore] 13,Jul,14 12:20 other posts 
I got that same PM and he left the comment on my page.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,14 12:38 other posts 
You must have deleted his request so I will assume that you did not send poorboy1996 $ 50.00!

I will take any amount, please consider sending me your hard earned cash. Thank you!

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,14 00:30 other posts 
Hell is empty and all the devils are here

William Shakespeare
The Tempest
By boombastic [Ignore] 13,Jul,14 11:37 other posts 
True dat

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,14 13:55 other posts 
July 12th is Different Colored Eyes Day ( heterochromia iridis )

Here are a few celebrities that I can think of that have different colored eyes;

Kiefer Sutherland
Mila Kunis
David Bowie

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,14 04:15 other posts 
Here's an idea for the Pic of the Month, admin awards each winner with a unique 'gift', i.e. something like a golden statue. The gift remains the property of the winning member until the member deletes their profile. There is no point value to this gift so it cannot be cashed in for points.

It would be nice if our monthly winners had something tangible that distinguished them as a winner, even 6 months later. I wonder if this is a possibility that admin would consider.
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 07,Jul,14 06:11 other posts 
No I don't like this idea. I already get enough messages from sad members of this site asking me to vote for their pics or vote for my 'friends' pics. If there was a reward for pic of the month I think I'd be getting more of these messages and if I wanted to vote for members I'd do so on my own accord.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,14 18:18 other posts 
Even a blind squirrel gets a nut.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,14 08:32 other posts 
I find it disturbing to see how quickly some new members seek to be verified and I also find it disappointing to see how many established members that have no problem in verifying them. Personally, I feel members should maintain their membership for no less than 60 days prior to being verified. A 60 day period allows the new member adequate time to establish themselves.

Perhaps I am over thinking the verification process, anyone I might potentially verify needs to be active in chat, the forum or commenting on members pictures before I will consider verifying them after I check 'their references' as well as their vital parts.

By #445126 04,Jul,14 07:59
Happy 4th if you reside in the USA. Happy today otherwise!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,14 09:12 other posts 
Thank you!

Barbecued chicken, ribs, steak, corn on the cob, cold beer, a paid day off and fireworks tonight. It just doesn't get any better than that!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 04,Jul,14 16:36 other posts 
Have a good one y'all

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jun,14 20:45 other posts 
July 1st is Canada Day.

We wish our friends and neighbors to the north, an enjoyable and safe Canada Day, 2014!
By #347242 01,Jul,14 01:18
for sure! my dads parents are canadians
By #428387 01,Jul,14 03:43
To All Canadians on SYD/SYC/SIO on Canada day

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix!
Ton histoire est une épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
By #23212 01,Jul,14 21:44
Merci beaucoup M. 'poolboy_', and, "with glowing hearts" we wish all a Happy Canada Day.

By #170523 20,Jun,14 22:30
What do you say when your garden is looking good and you come out one morning and see that the woodland critters have laid waste to it? I guess a fence is in order.
By #415959 20,Jun,14 22:49
Monted has nothing to do.

Plant him squarely in the middle of your garden armed with a BB gun.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jun,14 22:59 other posts 
You are not capable of a post and/or response which is not rude or derogatory. Please post elsewhere.
By #451452 01,Jul,14 04:29
Depending on what woodland critters harvested your garden early there are things to do besides a fence.rabbits don't like to eat things while smelling anima1 parts so dried bl00d or bone meal can be used to protect small sprouts until they are too high for rabbits. Human scent used in the same way will keep some bigger anima1s away. Good luck

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jun,14 20:43 other posts 
Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got?
Bippity-boppity-boo!

By #23212 29,Jun,14 03:08
During the month of Ramadan, which just started, devout Muslims must fast from sunrise to sunset. So what do they do if they live in far northern Canada, Norway, Russia, etc., given that at this time of year there is virtually no sundown?

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,14 09:18 other posts 
My $ister did a 'bit' of traveling in Europe when my nephew was at a university in Sweden. She said that it seems that Americans are the only people that eat cold cereal, pancakes, waffles, etc. for breakfast. While in Europe, European morning meals would consist of meat and cheese.

A question for the members, what do you eat for breakfast?
By #464196 26,Jun,14 09:38
I'm Australian and I eat boring cereal of whatever kind I bought that week

I'd eat eggs or something but I wake up and stumble into the kitchen in a daze the last thing I'm thinking is "hell yea lets cook something complicated"

na just gimme the easiest thing in the kitchen and I'm off to work
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,14 12:32 other posts 
You eat cereal because when you wake you and stumble into the kitchen you're not thinking about cooking something 'complicated'!? Yikes! What's so difficult to frying or scrambling an egg or two? Seriously, it isn't complicated or time consuming.

Please explain what Vegemite is. Thank you.
By #428387 26,Jun,14 13:20
Vegemite (/ˈvɛdʒɨmaɪt/ VEJ-ə-myt is a dark brown Australian food paste made from leftover brewers' yeast extract with various vegetable and spice additives developed by Cyril P. Callister in Melbourne, Victoria in 1922.

A popular spread for sandwiches, toast, crumpets and cracker biscuits as well as a filling for pastries, Vegemite is similar to British, Marmite,

Vegemite is salty, slightly bitter and malty, and rich in umami – similar to beef bouillon. The texture is smooth and the product is a paste. It is not as intensely flavoured as British Marmite.
By #196416 26,Jun,14 16:06
I do believe that British Marmite is something one must acquire a taste for, as I was not impressed when I tried it. I would suspect the Vegemite may be the same thing, don't think it would be something you would try for the first time and go "Wow that is great" but if started when you are young and do not know any better then OK. I mean just the description of it makes one think, "but why?"
By #316255 26,Jun,14 16:40
There's a certain way to eat Marmite. If you overdo it you will definitely **** it.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 26,Jun,14 18:52 other posts 
I love Marmite
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,14 18:08 other posts 
Thank you. I can't imagine what leftover brewers yeast extract would taste like. As for vegetables and spices, they're like anything else, you either like or you don't like.
By #23212 27,Jun,14 04:09
Thank you pb for the Vegemite info.
Perhaps it's all that umami in it, that, if you're used to it, makes it quite addictive.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #124   #125   #126   #127   #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   ...#163

Show your Genitals