Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #138

Pages:  #1... #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #426378 27,Feb,14 06:51
Nothing but fun. Me I always like to smile and have fun. Always positive. Don't get me wrong there are times that I get upset like everone else. But I snap back to my postive self. No fun being miserable and negative. My moto: Laugh and have fun.
By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Feb,14 11:12 other posts 
That's a good way to go through life, sadly with bills to pay, rotten politicians trying to run our lives and a particularly nasty neighbour, I sometimes can't smile and laugh as much as I want to

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,14 14:03 other posts 
What good are points if they aren't used? Why do you save them? You gotta spend some to make some!

By #444014 22,Feb,14 17:10
Is it weird/odd/creepy behaviour if you send a pm to someone and ask them about their forum comments ? ......
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,14 17:55 other posts 
Maybe they just wanted to expound upon them.
By #23212 23,Feb,14 02:21
No, I would say that it's not at all "weird/odd ..." It might very well be a start of a great conversation and possible developing friendship; since showing interest in someone's thoughts/ideas and asking them about them is great opener.

By johnp [Ignore] 22,Feb,14 22:55 other posts 
My dick stays hard.... I've never had. Problem getting or keeping a bonner in my life... I have however had problems finishing...less now that I no longer use drugs and alcohol but every now and again no matter how hard or Long I pound I can't cum.... My dick will stay hard and I can fuck for hrs.... Yet this frustrates me w it happens

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Feb,14 14:07 other posts 
Got home a short while ago after a day out, turned the radio on now and Frank Sinatra and "Come Fly With Me" with the Billy May Orchestra from 1957 is playing, a perfect way to end the day - or start the evening!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,14 17:00 other posts 
The next time I call off sick, I better be in a coma. I stayed in bed and in between naps, turned on the TV only to find programs where participants screamed "you are the baby daddy".........
By #358797 17,Feb,14 17:48
That sucks. Hope you feel better soon!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,14 05:45 other posts 
Aww.....thanks! This winter has been extremely rough for everyone.
By #444014 17,Feb,14 17:57
So daytime TV sucks where you are too ?

Hope you are fighting fit soon
By #428387 17,Feb,14 18:59
Oh Bella I hope your well soon take care And don't let that daytime TV get you down always tune into good ole SYD/SYC/SIO your friendly neighborhood channel on broadband cable and phone. All your favorite characters here .
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,14 05:46 other posts 
Thanks pooling!
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

I'm sorry poolboy, auto correct on my phone changed your name from what I spelled to what it thought it should be. That damn auto correct!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,14 05:43 other posts 
@ alexblue, Yeah, daytime TV seems to suck then add the Olympics into the mix, ugh!
By #444014 18,Feb,14 05:56
Ah the winter Olympics. A thousand different ways to fall on snow and ice I call it
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,14 18:55 other posts 
Yeah, seriously, some of the events/competitions that they had........some weirdo just made things up. There was one event called the "skislope" ( I think ), the competitors were doing on snow skis some tricks that skate boarders do. Jumping on railings, skiing backwards, triple twists in the fricken air. For real?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,14 07:20 other posts 
I always have the TV on in the morning while I'm getting ready for work, hearing the time and updated traffic reports are a must. Today, I caught a commercial for Christian Mingle, apparently a dating service geared toward MATURE Christians. REALLY? Mature men that seek mature women? Men don't seem to be wired like that, often times, the younger the better.
By #201583 18,Feb,14 18:01
Obviously the creator of Christian Mingle didn't read Luke 1:27 and Luke 3:23-38.

By #444014 05,Feb,14 21:03
Wordplay.......

Bnag is 'bang' out of order ........

Venison is Deer isn't it ?.........
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 15,Feb,14 16:39 other posts 
Black Beauty was a bit of a dark horse.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,14 19:02 other posts 
The weather guy is saying that our low temp tonight will go down to 25 degrees Fahrenheit. All I can think of is, YAHOO!, that's 25 degrees warmer than it has been in a couple of weeks!

By #444014 12,Feb,14 18:17
Why does a kamikaze pilot need a crash helmet !!
By #170523 12,Feb,14 19:22
Makes clean-up easier,
By #444014 12,Feb,14 19:40
I guess it would.

But on a serious note why would they need one ?
I don't get it.
But hey that is random bullshit for you
By #170523 12,Feb,14 21:20
It was my understanding that kamikaze pilots were a predetermined honor towards the end of WW2 ,1944,before that it was only if the plane was damaged or very low on fuel.I am only guessing but I think the helmet had the radio and communications in it.
By #428387 13,Feb,14 02:59
Yeh so they could give an in flight commentary .Ladies and gentlemen this is Tojo your captain speaking thank you for flying Nipon airways we are about to hit turbulence please fasten your seat-belts extinguish cigarets and assume crash positions .Sorry no refunds on tickets
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Is it true that after WW2 all Japanese airplanes where made of plastic and had windup rubber band propellers ???.
By #68656 13,Feb,14 03:17
I am not sure of the structural details of the Japanese aircraft, however here is a picture of the French airforce taking off for a bombing run.

By #428387 13,Feb,14 05:45
WOW Lovely cockpit he's got there.
By bigguy [Ignore] 13,Feb,14 12:59 other posts 
I would have to say that our "NOW" friends and allies are not wanting to surprise attack us on a Sunday morning anytime in the near future. Yes I am very sorry for what took place to end the situation with the Japanese but this is how I look at it. We didn't start the conflict and for them to do it the way they did it was up to us to stop it. According to the people who were in the know at the time the bombs that were dropped actually saved many lives in the long run, ours and theirs. Sure people died that maybe should not have but that also happened on both sides. As has been said for thousands of years "WAR IS A BITCH"!!! I am not a war monger actually it's one of the few things I **** but you serve your country if you are a soldier. Do what you are ordered to do and probably suffer the consequences the rest of your life but it's how it works.
The reason for me posting this is for everyone to realize it is not a personal thing that a soldier has to do it is what you are trained for. I was trained by the Army to be a killer, to kill anyone who threatens the well being of my fellow soldier, my buddy with no regards to my own safety.
For those who think i'm blowing smoke just talk to another
soldier that trained during war time and see what they tell you. How about this find and old Vietnam Vet and ask him if you have the nerve! What i'm about to write has nothing to do with me saying what Japan did was right but the pilots of those plans "kamikaze" as they are called were following orders, simple as that. They new when heading out on their mission there would be no return, most had enough fuel to get to their target and start a big fire and that's it. Hero's in my eye's, NO, but dedicated to their mission and country, absolutely!!

By #396572 10,Feb,14 13:41
There are over 200 types of fungus and bacteria on my feet. This doesn`t reflect my personal hygiene, rather the nature of the human. You have them all too
By #358797 10,Feb,14 14:30
Thanks for posting that, bigg. Now I'm gonna go nuts and soak my tootsies in hand sanitizer. Lol.

By routemaster [Ignore] 10,Feb,14 07:07 other posts 
One from Joan Rivers:-

"Ladies, when you get out the shower do you ever look at your fannies in the long wall mirror? Its like an old man of 90 without any teeth smiling at you."

By routemaster [Ignore] 10,Feb,14 07:04 other posts 
A mate of mine was invited to an S & M party. "Shall I bring some drink?" he asked the host.

"No need," the host replied, "we're having a whip-round."

What do you get if a dirty old man opens his raincoat and shows you a rolled-up newspaper?

A newsflash.

--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

John and his wife Dawn were having wild rampant sex, they were so horny they were still at it at 6 a.m. the following morning. John had just got into position to rim Dawn's asshole when their lodger walked in after a night out on the town.

"Oh sorry, John," said the lodger, "I didn't think you'd be up at the crack of dawn."

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,14 06:06 other posts 
Duh king has been actively reporting members to the evaluation panel for deletion. Evidently, duh king, feels that he only needs to provide the explanation of "obvious fake" and "total fake and it's Photoshop too". For anyone that is friendly with and/or not blacklisted by duh king, would you kindly dumb it down for him OR request that he reads the message left for him by " some "female" "? Let him know that it is the responsibility of the person reporting another member to provide proof. And as far as members being deleted because of uploading Photoshop'd pics, I can provide names of members that are permitted to Photoshop as well as members that upload web derived pictures.

By #396572 08,Feb,14 17:48
my tarantula is afraid of locusts
By #358797 08,Feb,14 17:49
I miss my tarantula. Now all I have is a bitch pig.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 06,Feb,14 15:07 other posts 
If the eyes are the windows of the soul, then grief is the door.
As long as it's closed, it's the barrier between knowing and not knowing.
Walk away from it and it stays closed forever.
But open it and walk through it........And pain becomes truth.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,14 15:18 other posts 
Wow, that's powerful!
By Sickboy [Ignore] 06,Feb,14 16:06 other posts 
Thank you
By #428387 06,Feb,14 15:26
Thanks for sharing buddy .
"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye. The story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again."
By Sickboy [Ignore] 06,Feb,14 16:09 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,14 19:25 other posts 
If it doesn't snow again this winter, my feelings will not be hurt. Hurry spring!

By #444014 05,Feb,14 17:14
Four guys go for a game of golf.

The guys head to the first tee.

One of the guys has left his glove in the car so goes back to get his glove.

The other three guys start chatting and bragging about their s0ns.

The first guy goes 'My s0n is a builder and he's so successful he give a friend a new home - for free'

The second guy says 'My s0n owns a car dealership, he's so successful he give a friend two B.m.w.'s'

The third brags 'My son is a stockbroker and he's so successful that he gave his friend a share portfolio'

By this time the fourth guy has caught up the rest of his friends and they ask him about his s0n.

He just shrugs his shoulders and says

'My son has just come out of the closet to me and my w1fe ,I don't know what he does anymore but his last three b0yfriends have given him a house ,two B.m.w.'s and a share portfolio'
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Feb,14 19:14 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,14 00:46 other posts 
It was a long day and I'm whooped.... today is February 3rd and today is Holiday22's birthday. Stop by his page and wish him a Happy Birthday and many more!
By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Feb,14 00:53 other posts 
Today is also the 55th "anniversary" of the deaths of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper in that dreadful plane crash in the snow in the middle of the night all those years ago. Spare a thought for them for a few moments.
By #170523 03,Feb,14 21:54
Just curious,which of the three do you like the best and who(had they not died)do you think would have gained more popularity or success?....I have always liked Buddy Holly and still listen to him once in a great while.
By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Feb,14 11:31 other posts 
Oh Buddy Holly, without any hesitation though I like them all. He was only 22 (Ritchie Valens was only 17 and the Big Bopper 2 but Buddy was a genius, without him and Elvis the Beatles would not have sounded like they did (at least not in their early years) and nor would the pop scene of the 1960s have been like it was. I listen to Buddy ALL the time and it makes me want to cry for losing him when he was so young and with so much more to give us, just like Glenn Miller, George Gershwin, Bobby Darin, Eddie Cochran, Patsy Cline, Harry Chapin and Britain's Alma Cogan, the list goes on. I have a box set of EVERYTHING he ever did, including the demos of the tracks that were overdubbed by Norman Petty after Buddy died and interviews with Buddy, and it is one of my most treasured possessions. I bought it for £12.99 (goodness knows what it would cost today) when it came out in 1979 to commemorate the 20th anniversary of that dreadful plane crash. Why they were ever allowed to take off in such wintry conditions is a mystery, the air traffic controllers must have been out of their minds to let a light aircraft like that take off in the middle of the night into a howling blizzard. But Buddy's music will live forever and I bet you won't be hearing some of today's so-called "singers", like that Bieber bloke, for instance, in 55 years time. The sad thing is I shan't be around then to prove my point

--------------------------------------- added after 35 seconds

The Big Bopper was 28, why that smiley turned up in place of the 8 I haven't the faintest idea
By #428387 04,Feb,14 15:44
$119 - $269 for your Buddy Holly record set on Ebay.com
By routemaster [Ignore] 05,Feb,14 05:40 other posts 
I don't understand US currency, how does that relate to the UK £???
By #23212 05,Feb,14 01:14
Hey my good friend, rm, look more carefully--When you want to 'type' the smiley , you will notice it is an 8 followed by a ) , which is just what you typed. Have any further 'mysteries', [such as about worries about so-called "censorship" ] , please feel free to ask me.
By #358797 03,Feb,14 00:59
Ooh. I will do that now.
By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Feb,14 04:47 other posts 
I want "Peggy Sue" and "It Doesn't Matter Anymore" played at my funeral, along with Doris Day and "The Deadwood Stage".

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   #138   #139   #140   #141   #142   ...#163

Show your Genitals