Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #133

Pages:  #1... #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #444014 02,May,14 07:09
Actions speak louder than words ? Discuss.....
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,14 07:35 other posts 
Yes, I agree with shorttop, actions tend ( but not always ) to carry more impact.

By #444014 29,Apr,14 18:01
What has everyone made of Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling's ban for life from the NBA ?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,14 18:20 other posts 
Really? I hadn't heard the news. He's the owner, so is he required to transfer ownership?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 29,Apr,14 18:36 other posts 
He got what he deserved!! His actions and coments were totaly racist and totaly uncalld for. I hope they f o r c e him into selling the team.He was fined 2.5 mil along with the banding for life
By #170523 29,Apr,14 19:58
This is a very controversial topic,let us hear your view first, Please do not bait members.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Apr,14 10:12 other posts 
Yes, it's rather ironic that the attention being focused upon him is primarily that of a racist and not the cheating scumbag, adulterer that he is.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,14 12:49 other posts 
People can rip on Donald Sterling for being a racist and a cheating scumbag but as a businessman, he's doing a'ight. In 1981 he bought the LA Clipper franchise for 12.5 million dollars. A little more than 30 years later, the franchise is worth an estimated 575 million dollars.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,14 13:47 other posts 
He didn't do that himself, All the afroamericans that make up his team did it for him! So what type of businessman is he?That is not a true businessman. (Just my two cents worth)
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,14 16:38 other posts 
You're right, he didn't build his business by himself . He hired the right people and paid them the right salary to scout the right talent and the talent was paid the right salary to skyrocket his 12.5 million dollars to 575 million dollars in 30 years. Do you think his stupidity negates what he has been able to accomplish and build? I don't think it does, and that's my two cent. His stupidity and scummy behavior only indicates that he's flawed and he's human.

Consider all the ALL people, political, celebrities, wealthy and otherwise...... have they, have "WE" always maintained sterling reputations?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,14 17:46 other posts 
Well I guess every one is intitled to there two cents worth!!How ever you seem to be missing my point here!

Those right people that were payed the Right salerys to scout the right talent, ARE the exact people that he discrimanates against! To me that is not a Smart businessman,If he were so smart he should have known to get his mouth shut and his coments to himself.What ever peneltys and punishment are given him is well diserverd and then some.he is Not worth any ferther discution as far as I'm concerned.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,14 18:00 other posts 
Ray, I assure you, I did understand your position and I hope that you understood mine.
By #424399 01,May,14 14:18
An asshole with money, but still an asshole...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,14 17:04 other posts 
And an asshhole without money is just a broke asshole.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 29,Apr,14 16:17 other posts 
The Night of the Bayonet

The night was filled with dark and cold, When Sergeant Talbert, the story’s told, Pulled on his poncho and headed out, To check the lines dressed like a Kraut.

Upon a trooper, our hero came, Fast asleep, he called his name, Smith! Oh, Smith! Get up! It’s time To take your place out on the line.

[And Private] Smith, so very weary, Cracked an eye all read and bleary, [Then] grabbed his gun [rifle], he did not tarry, Hearing Floyd but seeing Jerry.

DON’T! cried Tab, IT’S ME!, and yet, Smith charged, tout suite, with bayonet. He lunged, he thrust, both high and low, And skewered the boy from Kokomo.

And as they carried him [Floyd] away, Our punctured hero was heard to say, When in this war you venture out, Best never do it dressed as a Kraut!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,14 06:18 other posts 
My morning news program reported that today is National Superhero Day. If you were a superhero, what would your super power be?
By #201583 28,Apr,14 07:54
Invisibility.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,14 17:20 other posts 
Uh, you're a diamond member and invisibility is an option that you've chosen!
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 28,Apr,14 08:17 other posts 
I should love to use my super power to take me back in the times of wonderful and beautiful Nefertiti... to spend one hot night with her! Oh God!....if my power shouldn't be enough for that, then just to find and only a very little piece of her here there, maybe you know where...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Apr,14 17:21 other posts 
Oh kmad, you're such a romantic be@st!
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 28,Apr,14 18:13 other posts 
By 22john22 [Ignore] 28,Apr,14 18:36 other posts 
Maybe a super power which helps to understand women is would be very useful to me (and for many men).

By #428387 24,Apr,14 13:50
NEW YORK (AP) — Ronald McDonald has a new look, and he's ready for a selfie. With a look and hand on hip pose like that he is sure to get more than a "SELFIE"
--------------------------------------- added after 44 hours

Well say what !!! .Consumers aren't lovin' Ronald McDonald's new look Clown's makeover, which was 2 years in the making, gets a thumbs down from Twitter users. Should have come to SYD we sure would have told them .
By #358797 24,Apr,14 14:00
Ronald Mc-GodDamn-Donald

By #445126 20,Apr,14 08:50
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it, and whatever your belief system .... have a great springtime (if it's spring there!)
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Apr,14 08:52 other posts 
It seemed like spring the last few days but its grey and wet here again today. Typical

By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Apr,14 01:08 other posts 
Happy Easter Sunday and I have a confession to make. I'd already eaten my Easter eggs by the end of Good Friday, just couldn't resist them. Now I've none to enjoy today

By #444840 15,Apr,14 21:50
Any one in Bergen jersey area wanna fuck tonight?
By #444014 19,Apr,14 10:21
Wrong thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,14 10:28 other posts 
It's all good!

By #458640 18,Apr,14 23:48
[deleted image]
By #423718 19,Apr,14 06:01
I think that you are an arrogant selfish egotistical person who hasn't got the sense to realise that there is a great deal of etiquette practiced by the vast majority of people on this rather excellent site. An etiquette that you have totally disregarded by posting your picture on at least three posts within the discussion forum and asking the question "What do you think?" Neither your picture or question have any relevance to any of the posts which you decided to hijack. Get your own post, it only costs 20 points, good manners however are free from your local good manners establishment.
And finally in answer to the question "What's this Aristotle's problem?", I was merely answering your question, "What do you think?"
Happy Ēostre to you my friend... I have some fish to fry.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,14 06:44 other posts 
To aristotle, I couldn't help but notice the threads and conversation that Vanslo chose to attach pictures of his dick to. I'm sure that that was his well calculated intention and it is what it is......

Vanslo's mission, yes mission, was to wreak havoc which can also be seen on the profile page of a member by the name of cumtouchme. Vanslo's actions and mischief are not indicative of a new member, someone who has been here only hours, but of someone that has an axe to grind....

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 14,Apr,14 16:34 other posts 
The British government is to change the way cigarettes packets are designed in an effort to stop people smoking. Instead of the current packaging, in future, there will be a picture of some organs or whatever, which have been damaged by smoking, and it will also feature the brand in small writing, I think. I believe this is what they do in Australia, maybe some other countries too.

That's fair enough, but the government aren't changing the laws on the way alcohol is packaged, which causes more problems and deaths than smoking. Surely there should be similar photos on beer cans, of damaged livers, or maybe the wrecked car of a drunk driver?

Cigarettes are displayed behind counters, and tobacco companies are not allowed to advertise, or sponsor events. Yet alcohol is displayed on shop floors, advertised on tv, in newspapers etc..., and manufacturers can sponsor events.

I think this is absurd, and unfair. Anyone else have an opinion?
By #132188 14,Apr,14 16:39
Don't you have that yet.... We in Australia have had that for some time and it ain't worked so now government is just increasing the price over a few years. Don't really think it will do much I mean an addiction is an addiction hey
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,14 16:54 other posts 
What does a pack of cigarettes cast in Oz? Again, I'm not a smoker however I believe they're about $ 6.00 a pack.
By #132188 14,Apr,14 17:10
Actually hun a pack of cheap smokes costs about 15- 18 $ au with just 20 in pack. And on alcohol about 3 years ago our government thought it was a good idea to put a alcohol tax based on percentage of alcohol ( ready to dirink grog... Premixes) and all that did was kids buying cheap wine in bulk so no it don't work and smoking is stupid but I started young so now I'm addicted and seeing a stupid photo on a pack I still smoke because of the addiction. Now the brainiacs are trying to pass Bill that anyone that was born post 2000 can't access them. A good idea in theory but to police well not so sure.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,14 17:24 other posts 
$ 15.00 - $ 18.00 per pack! Yikes!

Young people born post 2000, how could that possibly work and effectively be enforced?
Yeah, thought you did. Our governments been upping the price too. It costs Around £7.50-£8 for most 20 packs, some less than £7. One of my mates mentioned that law about no one born after 2000 can smoke, might be put in place here in UK too. Ridiculous.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,14 16:52 other posts 
I am not a smoker and a social drinker. You are absolutely right about cigarettes, they are kept behind counters and if you shop in a wholesale club, they are locked up in cages. When I was grocery shopping at Walmart, I was quite surprised to find liquor on the shelves and it was self serve. The more expensive liquors had an odd top ( kind of like a top hat ) that went over the mouth of the bottle and down the neck. Obviously, it was some type of loss prevention device that could only be taken off at the point of sale. I'm sure the bad guys already have their device to jimmy the top hat device off.
By routemaster [Ignore] 15,Apr,14 02:12 other posts 
The present UK government - and I use that word in its loosest sense - couldn't run a bath, never mind a country
By #201583 16,Apr,14 19:00
Grow your own tobacco. You can grow the plants in the US for personal use,you just can't sell it.

By #444014 15,Apr,14 13:57
Justice for the 96.

R.I.P.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,14 15:39 other posts 
Today is not only tax day in the States, it is also the 1st anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing. There were 3 deaths but upwards of 100 plus people that were hurt and maimed when 2 makeshift pressure cooker bombs were detonated by terrorists. BOSTON STRONG!
By #423718 15,Apr,14 17:52
It seems that there is a mix up here between what Alex has mentioned and what Bella has mentioned but it also seems very poignant that both these tragedies in which innocent lives were lost should share the same anniversary date albeit 25 years apart.
It would make sense then to remember and pay respect to both tragedies together for they do have a lot in common.
Thoughts and best wishes to all families affected in the Hillsborough disaster and the Boston Marathon bombing
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,14 19:37 other posts 
Yes, just attempting to pay respect to a tragedy that happened on April 15, 2013, 1 year ago today in Boston, MA. Two separate incidents, two separate locations, same date, many years apart. Thank you, aristotle, for understanding the post and the commonality.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 14,Apr,14 19:42 other posts 
On a summer evening,
There's really nothing better
Than to chuck yer work aside
And all your office fetters

And head down to a place you know
Will always be your friend.
A place of warm humanity,
Jovial to the end,
THE PUB - that institution
That supports us when we're down
To be found in every English place
In hamlet, village, town.

And even in the City,
Amongst that brutal flow,
The pub stands like an island,
A place where you can go.

To contemplate the weary day
It's drudgery and hates
But what's even better
Is to go with yer mates.

So head down to the pub with us,
For crisps and chips and cheer.
Come and meet us at Green Park or Embankment for a beer.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 12,Apr,14 13:33 other posts 
If we're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, why do publishers bother with illustrations or photos, etc.... on the covers of books?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,14 14:05 other posts 
Illustrations are to help those that need help. Sit me down with instructions AND parts and I will look at the pictures every time!
By #428387 12,Apr,14 14:48
I have a friend that's dose the artwork on the covers of books.go Google derekcolligan.com to see his work .A lot of hard work goes into designing and making those covers.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 12,Apr,14 15:23 other posts 
I didn't mention anything about illustrations inside the book.
By #428387 12,Apr,14 15:33
No he dose the art on the cover of the books not the pictures inside on the pages.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 12,Apr,14 15:38 other posts 
My mistake.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #128   #129   #130   #131   #132   #133   #134   #135   #136   #137   ...#163

Show your Genitals