Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#565

Started by bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 03:36  other posts
The other day, I posted something in another thread where I asked members what was the first word that popped into their head when they saw/heard the word "cheap"?

My first response was from Whoknows and his reply was "perfume". That phrase, cheap perfume, made me instantly think of Journey's DON'T STOP BELIEVING. The post went in a different direction from what I planned but it was so much fun! Example, there were other responses to the word "cheap" that included shoddy, floozy and several more and huxley999 was able to cite songs with those words in them!

Let's pick a RANDOM word and see if a song comes to mind. My guess is not every word will trigger a song to pop into our heads, but who knows. If you would kindly post a few lines of the song that reflects "the word", the name of the song and the artist and if you like, a YouTube link to the song. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR SONG TO THE PARTICULAR "WORD OF THE DAY".

Let's have some musical fun!

New Comment       Rating: 9  


Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 00:19 other posts 
The word for Monday, October 5, PLANE
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 04:11 other posts 
"I Wanna Be Sedated" - Ramones


Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and nowhere to go
I wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport
Put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers
I can't control my brain
Oh no no no no no

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and nowhere to go
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair
Get me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers
I can't control my brain
Oh no no no no no

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and nowhere to go
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair
Get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco
I can't control my fingers
I can't control my toes
Oh no no no no no

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do, nowhere to go
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair
Get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco
I can't control my fingers
I can't control my toes
Oh no no no no no

I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 06:58 other posts  ⤴
Early morning rain - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


In the early morning rain
With a dollar in my hand
With an achin' in my heart
And my pockets full of sand
I'm a long way from home
And I miss my loved ones so
In the early morning rain
With no place to go
Out on runway number nine
Big 707 set to go
But I'm stuck here in the grass
Where the cold wind blows
Now, the liquor tasted good
And the women all were fast
Well, there she goes my friend
Well, she's rollin' down at last
Hear the mighty engines roar
See the silver bird on high
She's away and westward bound
Far above the cloud, she'll fly
Where the mornin' rain don't fall
And the sun always shines
She'll be flyin' o'er my home
In about three hours time
This old airport's got me down
It's no earthly good to me
'Cause I'm stuck here on the ground
As cold and drunk as I can be
You can't jump a jet plane
Like you can a freight train
So, I'd best be on the way
In the early morning rain
You can't jump a jet PLANE
Like you can a freight train
So, I'd best be on the way
In the early morning rain
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 07:01 other posts  ⤴
Snoopy vs The Red Barob - The Royal Guardsmen


only registered users can see external links


Achtung!
Jetzt wir singen zusammen die Geschichte
Über den schweinköpfigen Hund
Und den lieben Red Baron
After the turn of the century
In the clear blue skies over Germany
Came a roar and a thunder men have never heard
Like the scream and the sound of a big war bird
Eins, zwei, drei, vier ....
Up in the sky, a man in a PLANE
Baron von Richthofen was his name
Eighty men tried and eighty men died
Now they're buried together on the countryside
Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more
The Bloody Red Baron was rollin' out the score
Eighty men died tryin' to end that spree
Of the Bloody Red Baron of Germany
Left, two, three, four ....
In the nick of time, a hero arose
A funny-lookin' dog with a big black nose
He flew into the sky to seek revenge
But the Baron shot him down "Curses, foiled again!"
Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more
The Bloody Red Baron was rollin' out the score
Eighty men died tryin' to end that spree
Of the Bloody Red Baron of Germany
Now, Snoopy had sworn that he'd get that man
So he asked the Great Pumpkin for a new battle plan
He challenged the German to a real dogfight
While the Baron was laughing, he got him in his sight
That Bloody Red Baron was in a fix
He'd tried everything, but he'd run out of tricks
Snoopy fired once and he fired twice
And that Bloody Red Baron went spinning out of sight
Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more
The Bloody Red Baron was rollin' out the score
Eighty men died tryin' to end that spree
Of the Bloody Red Baron of Germany
Well, ten, twenty ....
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 07:51 other posts 
The Red Barob?
By Dougal [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 07:28 other posts  ⤴
Sweet Bird Of Truth - THE THE

only registered users can see external links

6 o'clock in the morning & I'm the last person in this PLANE still awake,
Y'know I can almost smell the blood washing against the shores,
Of this land that can't forget its past.
Oh the wind that carries this plane, is the wind of change,
heaven sent and hell bent!
over the mountain tops we go, just like all the other GI Joes

EE-AY-EE-AY - adios!

This is your captain calling - "with an urgent warning"
We're above the Gulf of Arabia - "our altitude is falling"
& I can't hold her up - "there's no time for thinking"
All hands on deck - "this bird is sinking"

Across the beaches and cranes, rivers and trains
all the money I've made - bodies I've maimed.
Time was when I seemed to know,
Just like any other GI Joe
Should I cry like a baby, or die like a man
While all the planets like wars start joining hands,
Oh what a heaven - what a hell!!
Y'know there's nothing can be done in the whole wide world.

I don't know whats wrong or right,
I'm just a regular guy, with bottled up insides,
I ain't ever been to church or believed in Jesus Christ
but I'm praying that Gods with you when you die!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 07:51 other posts 
Gary Wright, DREAM WEAVER

I've just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
Driver, take away my worries of today
And leave tomorrow behind

Ooh, dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh, dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light

Fly me high through the starry skies
Maybe to an astral PLANE
Cross the highways of fantasy
Help me to forget today's pain

Ooh, dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh, dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light

Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
And meet me on the other side

Ooh, dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh, dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light
Dream weaver
Dream weaver
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 17:26 other posts 
You're lucky. I thought of this one, but I went with the Ramones, instead!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Oct,26 00:14 other posts 
I’m lucky? You’re lucky, mister, if you would have snagged MY TUNE, I wouldn’t have given you a moment’s peace! Capisci? ⬅️That’s Italian for “do you understand”
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 06,Oct,26 00:49 other posts 
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 08:00 other posts  ⤴
Leaving On a Jet Plane - John Denver

only registered users can see external links

All my bags are packed
Ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
It's early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet PLANE
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
And I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Every place I go, I'll think of you
Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
Now the time has come to leave you
One more time
Let me kiss you
close your eyes
I'll be on my way
Dream about days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I won't have to say
Oh, kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
But, I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 09:48 other posts  ⤴
Going to California ~ Led Zeppelin

only registered users can see external links

Spent my days with a woman unkind
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine
Made up my mind to make a new start
Going to California with an aching in my heart
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair

Took my chances on a big jet PLANE
Never let 'em tell you that they're all the same
The sea was red and the sky was grey
Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today
The mountains and the canyons start to tremble and shake
As the children of the sun began to awake (watch out)

Seems that the wrath of the gods
Got a punch on the nose, and it started to flow
I think I might be sinking
Throw me a line, if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path runs straight and high

To find a queen without a king
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings
La la la la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Trying to find a woman who's never, never, never been born
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
By Elderman [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 15:07 other posts  ⤴
Why They Call Him Sundown
John Williamson
I was offered a ride with Sundown to Malapunya Springs
Out across the bloodwoods and droughts and things
Why they call him Sundown I didn't know
Free ride in a plane and somewhere to go
Over some stations I've never seen
Big cattle country in between
We found the lost city and we flew around
But Sundown had business back on the ground
Big swirling dust way down below
Our destination, down we go

No tuberculosis but that's the job
Here comes Sundown to test the mob
How you going old mate, how'd you be?
Stir up the coals and we'll have some tea
What's in those camp ovens, come on Jack
We'll knock this mob over and we'll be back
Cattle and saddle and stockmen work hard
Cornered by horned you straddle the yard
The last bloody steer was as wild as the first
Come on Sundown I'm dying of thirst

I was offered a ride with Sundown to Malapunya Springs
Out across the bloodwoods and droughts and things
Why they call him Sundown here's the tip
It was bloody near dark when we found the strip
Yeah why they call him Sundown now I know
Free ride in a plane and somewhere to go
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 17:29 other posts  ⤴
"Good-bye Yellow Brick Road" - Elton John


When are you gonna come down?
When are you going to land?
I should have stayed on the farm
I should have listened to my old man
You know you can't hold me forever
I didn't sign up with you
I'm not a present for your friends to open
This boy's too young to be singing the blues

Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah, ah

So goodbye yellow brick road
Where the dogs of society howl
You can't plant me in your penthouse
I'm going back to my plough
Back to the howling old owl in the woods
Hunting the horny-back toad
Oh, I've finally decided my future lies
Beyond the yellow brick road

Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah, ah

What do you think you'll do, then?
I bet they'll shoot down the plane
It'll take you a couple of vodka and tonics
To set you on your feet again
Maybe you'll get a replacement
There's plenty like me to be found
Mongrels who ain't got a penny
Sniffing for tidbits like you on the ground

Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah, ah

So goodbye yellow brick road
Where the dogs of society howl
You can't plant me in your penthouse
I'm going back to my plough
Back to the howling old owl in the woods
Hunting the horny-back toad
Oh, I've finally decided my future lies
Beyond the yellow brick road

Ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah, ah


By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 02:39 other posts 
Word of the day for Sunday 4th October - BABY
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 02:47 other posts 
"Black Magic Woman" - Santana


Got a black magic woman
Got a black magic woman

I've got a black magic woman
Got me so blind I can't see
That she's a black magic woman
She's tryin' to make a devil out of me

Don't turn your back on me, baby
Don't turn your back on me, baby

Yes, don't turn your back on me baby
Stop messin' around with your tricks
Don't turn your back on me baby
You just might pick up my magic sticks

Got your spell on me baby
Got your spell on me baby

Yes you got your spell on me baby
Turning my heart into stone
I need you so bad - magic woman
I can't leave you alone
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 10:18 other posts 
( You’re so square) Baby I don’t care - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


You don't like crazy music, you don't like rockin' bands
You just wanna go to a movie show
And sit there holdin' hands
You're so square
BABY, I don't care
You don't like hot rod racin' or drivin' late at night
You just wanna park where it's nice and dark
You just wanna hold me tight
You're so square
Baby, I don't care
You don't know any dance steps that are new
But no one else could love me like you do, do, do, do
I don't know why my heart flips, I only know it does
I wonder why I love you, baby
I guess it's just because
You're so square
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care
I don't know why my heart flips, I only know it does
I wonder why I love you, baby
I guess it's just because
You're so square
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care
Baby, I don't care, care, care, care
I don't care, care, care, care
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 22:59 other posts  ⤴
Sonny and Cher, I GOT YOU BABE

[Her:]
They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
[Him:]
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and BABY I got you

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Her:]
They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
[Him:]
I guess that's so, we don't have a plot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Him:]
I got flowers in the spring
I got you to wear my ring
[Her:]
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around

[Her:]
So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
[Him:]
Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Him:]
I got you to hold my hand
[Her:]
I got you to understand
[Him:]
I got you to walk with me
[Her:]
I got you to talk with me

[Him:]
I got you to kiss goodnight
[Her:]
I got you to hold me tight
[Him:]
I got you, I won't let go
[Her:]
I got you to love me so

[Both:]
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 04:47 other posts  ⤴
Baby I’m-a Want You - Bread

only registered users can see external links

BABY I'm-a want you
Baby I'm-a need you
You're the only one I care enough to hurt about
Maybe I'm-a crazy
But I just can't live without
your lovin' and affection
Givin' me direction
Like a guiding light to help me through a darkest hour
Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me

Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Feeling all the while and never really knowing why

Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me.

Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Then you came along and made me laugh and made me cry
You taught me why

Baby I'm-a want you
Baby I'm-a need you

Oh, it took so long to find you, baby

Baby I'm-a want you
Baby I'm-a need you
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 10:26 other posts 
I won’t be leaving you - Agnetha Falkstog


only registered users can see external links


[Verse 1]
We sat down together
Our table for two
We went through the menu so slowly
I just couldn't take my eyes off you
The juices were flowing
But time wouldn't move
We gazed and the waiters were waiting
They came and went away
Everything around me disappeared

[Chorus]
Don't you worry no more
I won't be leaving you (Now I believe in you)
Don't you worry no more
I won't be leaving you (Now I believe in you)

[Post-Chorus]
I tell you I've made up my mind (I light up)
There'll be no excuses this time
I want you (Oh, BABY}
I need you (Baby, baby)
I want you
Don't let me go slipping through your fingers again

[Verse 2]
We left in a dream
And ran through the night
Our bodies were frozen in your doorway
But I wanted to kiss you in the moonlight
We lay in the darkness
Our fingers in knots
There was so much love in your touches
As you wiped my tears away
I was crying softly to you


I can see a new expression on my face;
I can feel a strange sensation taking place.
I can hear the guitars playing lovely tunes,
Everytime that you walk in the room.

I close my eyes for a second and pretend it's me you want,
Meanwhile, I try to act so nonchalant.
I see a summer night with a magic moon,
Every time that you walk in the room.

Maybe it's a dream come true,
Standing right alongside of you.
Wish I could show you how much I care,
But I only have the nerve to stare, oh oh.

I can feel that something pounding in my brain,
Just anytime that someone speaks your name.
Trumpets sound and I hear thunder boom,
Every time that you;
Every time that you;
Every time that you walk in the room.
By Dougal [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 07:25 other posts  ⤴
Pretty Baby - BLONDIE

only registered users can see external links

Stars live in the evening
But the very young need the sun, uh-huh
Pretty baby, you look so heavenly
A neo-nebular from under the sun
I was forming, some say I had my chance
The boys were falling like an avalanche

Ya ya baby
La Dolce Vita is a magic dance
No-one was listening
Pretty baby, un petite ingenue
A teenage starlet, I fell in love with you

You, you with the comb
You look OK in every way (every way)
Ah, I should have known
You'd look at me and look away (and look away - oh)

Pretty baby, you look so heavenly
A neo-nebular from under the sun
Eyes that tell me incense and peppermints
Your looks are larger than life, long live innocence
Petite ingenue, I fell in love with you
Pretty baby, I fell in love with you, whoah oh
Pretty baby, oh oh
Pretty baby, whoah oh, I fell in love with you
By Blacklab77 [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 10:21 other posts  ⤴
Lover Boy-Mickey and Sylvia

only registered users can see external links

Love
Love is strange
Lot of people
Take it for a game
Once you get it
You never want to quit, no no
After you've had it
You're in an awful fix
Many people
Don't understand, no no
They think loving
Is money in the hand
Your sweet loving
Is better than a kiss
When you leave me
Sweet kisses I miss
Sylvia
Yes, Mickey
How do you call your lover boy
Come here, lover boy
And if he doesn't answer
Oh lover boy
And if he still doesn't answer
I simply say
Baby, oh baby
My sweet baby, you're the one
Baby, oh baby
My sweet baby, you're the one
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 23:04 other posts 
Justin Bieber ft Ludacris, BABY

[Justin Bieber:]
Oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh
Oh, whoa, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh

[Justin Bieber (Ludacris):]
You know you love me, I know you care (Yo, uh-huh)
Just shout whenever and I'll be there (Yo, uh-huh)
You are my love, you are my heart (Yo, uh-huh)
And we will never, ever, ever be apart (Yo, uh-huh)
Are we an item? Girl, quit playing (Yo, uh-huh)
We're just friends, what are you saying? (Yo, uh-huh)
Said, "There's another" and looked right in my eyes (Yo, uh-huh)
My first love broke my heart for the first time, and I was like (Yo, uh-huh)

[Justin Bieber:]
BABY, BABY, BABY, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

[Justin Bieber (Ludacris):]
Oh, for you, I would've done whatever (Yo, uh-huh)
And I just can't believe we ain't together (Yo, uh-huh)
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losing you (Yo, uh-huh)
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring (Yo, uh-huh)
And I'm in pieces, baby, fix me (Yo, uh-huh)
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream (Yo, uh-huh)
I'm going down, down, down, down (Yo, uh-huh)
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around, and I'm like

[Justin Bieber:]
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

[Ludacris:]
(Luda) When I was thirteen, I had my first love
There was nobody that compared to my baby, and nobody came between us nor could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh, I was starstruck
She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks (Woo)
She made my heart pound, and skip a beat
When I see her in the street
And at school on the playground, but I really wanna see her on the weekend
She knows she got me dazing
'Cause she was so amazing
And now my heart is breaking
But I just keep on saying

[Justin Bieber:]
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

I'm gone (Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Yeah-yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Gone, gone, gone, gone), I'm gone
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 23:04 other posts  ⤴
Nice to see you again!
By Blacklab77 [Ignore] 05,Oct,26 05:58 other posts 
Thanks
By Elderman [Ignore] 04,Oct,26 23:01 other posts  ⤴
My Baby Just Cares for Me
Nina Simone
My baby don't care for shows
My baby don't care for clothes
My baby just cares for me

My baby don't care for cars and races
My baby don't care for
High-tone places

Liz Taylor is not his style
And even Lana Turner's smile
Is somethin' he can't see

My baby don't care who knows
My baby just cares for me

Baby, my baby don't care for shows
And he don't even care for clothes
He cares for me

My baby don't care for cars and races
Baby don't care for
He don't care for high-tone places

Liz Taylor is not his style
And even Liberance's smile
Is somethin' he can't see
Is somethin' he can't see

I wonder what's wrong with baby
My baby just cares for—
My baby just cares for—
My baby just cares for me


By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Oct,26 03:12 other posts 
Word of the day for Saturday 3rd October- TONIGHT
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 03,Oct,26 03:19 other posts 
"Bad Moon Rising" - Creedence Clearwater Revival


I see the bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightning
I see bad times today

Don't go around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise

I hear hurricanes a-blowing
I know the end is coming soon
I fear rivers overflowing
I hear the voice of rage and ruin

Don't go around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise

All right

Hope you got your things together
Hope you are quite prepared to die
Looks like we're in for nasty weather
One eye is taken for an eye

Well, don't go around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise

Don't come around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 03,Oct,26 08:10 other posts  ⤴
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight ~ Genesis

only registered users can see external links

I'm coming down, coming down like a monkey
But it's alright
Like a load on your back that you can't see
Ooh, but it's alright
Try to shake it loose, cut it free, just let it go
Just get it away from me, oh

'Cause tonight, tonight, tonight, oh
I'm gonna make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh

I'm going down, going down like a monkey
Ooh, but it's alright
Try to pick yourself up
Carry that weight that you can't see
Don't you know it's alright?
It's like a helter-skelter
Going down and down, 'round and 'round
But just get it away from me, oh

Because tonight, tonight, tonight, oh
We're gonna make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh

I got some money in my pocket
About ready to burn
I don't remember where I got it
I gotta get it to you
So please answer the phone
'Cause I keep calling
But you're never home
What am I gonna do?

Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh
I'm gonna make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh

You keep telling me I've got everything
You say I've got everything I want
You keep telling me you're gonna help me
You're gonna help me, but you don't
But now I'm in too deep
You see, it's got me so that I just can't sleep
Ooh, get me out of here
Please get me out of here
Just help me, I'll do anything, anything
If you'll just help, get me out of here

I'm coming down, coming down like a monkey
Ooh, but it's alright
It's like a load on your back that you can't see
Ooh, but you know that it's alright
Just try to shake it loose, cut it free, let it go
But just get it away from me, oh

'Cause tonight, tonight, tonight, oh
We will make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh

Please get me out of here
Just someone get me out of here
Just help me, I'll do anything, anything
If you'll just help, get me out of here

Tonight, oh
I'm gonna make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh
Yes, tonight, tonight, tonight, oh
Yes, I'm gonna make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh

(Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh)
(Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh)
(Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh)
(Tonight, tonight, tonight, oh)
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Oct,26 16:08 other posts 
Long tall Sally - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


Gonna tell Aunt Mary about Uncle John
He claim he got married, but he having lotsa fun

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Whoo, baby, having me some fun TONIGHT

Well, long tall Sally, she built for speed
She got everything that Uncle John needs

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Ooh, baby, having me some fun tonight

Well, I saw Uncle John with bald-headed Sally
He saw Aunt Mary coming, and he ducked back in the alley

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Ooh, baby, having me some fun tonight

Well, long tall Sally, she's built sweet
She got everything that Uncle John needs

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Whoo, baby, having me some fun tonight

You know, I saw Uncle John with bald-headed Sally
He saw Aunt Mary coming, and he ducked back in the alley

Oh, baby, yeah, baby
Whoo, baby, having me some fun tonight, go

I'm gonna have some fun tonight
Have some fun tonight
Have some fun tonight
Everything's all right
Have some fun, have me some fun tonight
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 03,Oct,26 14:42 other posts  ⤴
Tonight - The Rubettes

only registered users can see external links

TONIGHT won't be like any night
Tonight the stars up in the sky
Will be shining for me and my baby tonight

Tonight we'll climb the highest height

Just talking till the morning light
Me and my baby tonight
Oh, tonight

Tonight was made for me and my baby
To hold each other so tight
And all the darkness will fade away
The light in your eyes tonight

Tonight won't be like any night...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Oct,26 16:14 other posts 
Super Trouper - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Super trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Glasgow
All I do is eat and sleep and sing
Wishing every show was the last show (wishing every show was the last show)
So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming (glad to hear you're coming)
Suddenly I feel all right (and suddenly it's gonna be)
And it's gonna be so different when I'm on the stage TONIGHT
Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me (super trouper)
But I won't feel blue (super trouper)
Like I always do (super trouper)
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
Facing twenty-thousand of your friends
How can anyone be so lonely?
Part of a success that never ends
Still I'm thinking about you only (still I'm thinking about you only)
There are moments when I think I'm going crazy (think I'm going crazy)
But it's gonna be alright (you'll soon be changing everything)
Everything will be so different when I'm on the stage tonight
Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me (super trouper)
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me (super trouper)
But I won't feel blue (super trouper)
Like I always do (super trouper)
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
So I'll be there when you arrive
The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive
And when you take me in your arms and hold me tight
I know it's gonna mean so much tonight
Tonight the super trouper lights are gonna find me (super trouper)
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me (super trouper)
But I won't feel blue (super trouper)
Like I always do (super trouper)
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you
Super trouper lights are gonna find me
Shining like the sun (super trouper)
Smiling, having fun (super trouper)
Feeling like a number one
Tonight the super trouper beams are gonna blind me (super trouper)
But I won't feel blue (super trouper)
Like I always do (super trouper)
By Elderman [Ignore] 03,Oct,26 15:24 other posts  ⤴
Jailbreak
Thin Lizzy

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
Somewhere in this town
See me and the boys we don't like it
So we're getting up and going down

Hiding low, looking right to left
If you see us coming I think it's best
We'll move away, do you hear what I say?
From under my breath

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
Somewhere in the town
Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
So don't you be around

Don't you be around

Tonight there's gonna be trouble
Some of us won't survive
See the boys and me mean business
Bustin' out dead or alive

I can hear the hound dogs on my trail
All hell breaks loose, alarm and sirens wail
Like the game if you lose
Go to jail

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
Somewhere in the town
Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
So don't you be around

Tonight there's gonna trouble
I'm gonna find myself in
Tonight there's gonna be trouble
So woman stay with a friend

You know it's safer

Breakout!

Tonight there's gonna be a breakout
Into the city zones
Don't you dare to try and stop us
No one could for long

Searchlight on my trail
Tonight's the night all systems fail
Hey you good lookin' female
Come here!

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
Somewhere in the town
Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
So don't you be around

Tonight there's gonna be trouble
I'm gonna find myself in
Tonight there's gonna be trouble
So woman stay with a friend
only registered users can see external links


By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 03:07 other posts 
Word of the day for Friday 2nd October - START

In case you missed my comment yesterday Bella! had decided that we would make a clean start to used words on October 1st. So I have started a new used words list.
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 07:04 other posts 
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones

only registered users can see external links

If you START me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop

I've been running hot
You got me ticking gonna blow my top
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
Never stop, never stop, never stop

You make a grown man cry
You make a grown man cry
You make a grown man cry
Spread out the oil, the gasoline
I walk smooth, ride in a mean, mean machine

Start it up
If you start it up
Kick on the starter give it all you got, you got to, you got to
I can't compete with the riders in the other heats

If you rough it up
If you like it I can slide it up, slide it up, slide it up, slide it up

Don't make a grown man cry
Don't make a grown man cry
Don't make a grown man cry
My eyes dilate, my lips go green
My hands are greasy
She's a mean, mean machine

Start it up
Start me up
Give it all you got
You got to never, never, never stop

Slide it up
Baby up just slide it up
Start it up, start it up, start it up
Never, never, never

You make a grown man cry
You make a grown man cry
You make a grown man cry
Ride like the wind at double speed
I'll take you places that you've never, never seen

If you start it up
Love the day and we will never stop, never stop, never stop, never stop
Tough me up
Never stop, never stop

You, you, you make a grown man cry
You, you make a dead man cum
You, you make a dead man cum
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 17:45 other posts 
We didn’t start the fire - Billy Joel


only registered users can see external links


Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, The King and I, and The Catcher in the Rye
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana, goodbye
We didn't START the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser, and Prokofiev
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc
Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, Dacron
Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock"
Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland
Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Khrushchev
Princess Grace, Peyton Place, trouble in the Suez
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac
Sputnik, Zhou En-Lai, Bridge on the River Kwai
Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball
Starkweather homicide, children of thalidomide
Buddy Holly, Ben-Hur, space monkey, mafia
Hula-hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go
U-2, Syngman Rhee, payola, and Kennedy
Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Hemingway, Eichmann, Stranger in a Strange Land
Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion
Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania
Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson
Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex
JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say?
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again
Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock
Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan
Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide
Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz
Hypodermics on the shore, China's under martial law
Rock-and-roller cola wars, I can't take it anymore
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone, it will still burn on
And on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 09:44 other posts  ⤴
Working for the Weekend ~ Loverboy

only registered users can see external links

Everyone's watching, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, oh
Everyone's wondering, will you come out tonight
Everyone's trying to get it right, get it right
Everybody's working for the weekend
Everybody wants a new romance
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my heart
You better START from the START
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby let's go
Everyone's looking to see if it was you
Everyone wants you to come through
Everyone's hoping it'll all work out
Everyone's waiting they're holding out
Everybody's working for the weekend
Everybody wants a new romance
Hey, hey
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my heart
You better START from the START
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby let's go
Hey
You want a piece of my heart
You better START from the START
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby let's go
You want a piece of my heart
You better START from the START
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby let's go
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 17:50 other posts 
My little red book - Manfred Mann


only registered users can see external links


I just got out my little red book
The minute that you said goodbye
I thumbed right through my little red book
I wasn't gonna sit and cry

And I went from A to Z
I took out every pretty girl in town
They danced with me and while I held them

All I did was to talk about you
Hear your name and I'd START to cry
There is just no getting over you

No girl who's in my little red book
Just ever could replace your love
And each girl in my little red book
Knows you're the one I'm thinkin' of

Won't you please come back to me?
Without your precious love I can't go on
Where can you be? I need you so much

All I do is to talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you, no, no, no

Won't you please come back to me?
Without your precious love I can't go on
Where can you be? I need you so much

All I do is to talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you, no, no

All I do is to talk, talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
Well, there is just no getting over you, no, no

All I do is to talk, a-talk, a-talk
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 20:55 other posts  ⤴
"Play That Funky Music" - Wild Cherry


Hey, once I was a boogie singer
Playin' in a rock-and-roll band
I never had no problems
Burnin' down the one-night stands

And everything around me
Got to start to feelin' so low
And I decided quickly
Yes, I did
To disco down and check out the show

Yeah they were dancin' and singin'
And movin' to the groovin'
And just when it hit me
Somebody turned around and shouted

"Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Lay down that boogie
And play that funky music 'til you die."

'Til you die?

I tried to understand this
I thought that they were out of their minds
How could I be so foolish
To not see I was the one behind

So still I kept on fighting
Well, losing every step by the way
... we can do
I said, I must go back there
I got to go back
And check to see if things still the same

When they were dancin' and singin'
And movin' to the groovin'
And just when it hit me
Somebody turned around and shouted

"Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Lay down that boogie
And play that funky music 'til you die."

'Til you die?
Oh, 'til you die

Gonna play some electrified funky music

Hey, wait a minute

Now first it wasn't easy
Changing rock-and-rolling minds
And things were gettin' shaky
I thought I'd have to leave it behind

Oh, but now it's so much better (it's so much better)
I'm funking out in every way
But I'll never lose that feelin' (you know, I won't)
Of how I learned my lesson that day

When they were dancin' and singin'
And movin' to the groovin'
And just when it hit me
Somebody turned around and shouted

"Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Lay down that boogie
And play that funky music 'til you die."

'Til you die?
Oh, 'til you die

They shouted

"Play that funky music
Play that funky music
Play that funky music
You got to keep on playin' funky music
Play that funky music
Play that funky music
Play that funky music
Gonna take you high and low."

"Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right

Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right."


By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 00:29 other posts 
The word for Thursday, October 1, HIDE
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 03:34 other posts 
"It's Too Late" - Carole King


Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the time
There's something wrong here, there can be no denying
One of us is changing, or maybe we've just stopped trying

And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it, Oh no no

It used to be so easy living here with you
You were light and breezy and I knew just what to do
Now you look so unhappy, and I feel like a fool

And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it, oh no no

There'll be good times again for me and you
But we just can't stay together, don't you feel it too
Still I'm glad for what we had, and how I once loved you

But it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it, Oh no no no no no

It's too late
Baby
It's too late
Now darling
It's too late
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 03:36 other posts  ⤴
As of today the used words list is cleared and all words are now once again available.


I want to hold your hand - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


Oh, yeah, I'll tell you somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
You'll let me hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
And when I touch you
I feel happy inside
It's such a feelin' that my love
I can't HIDE
I can't hide
I can't hide
Yeah, you got that somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
And when I touch you
I feel happy inside
It's such a feelin' that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide
Yeah, you got that somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I feel that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 03:39 other posts  ⤴
We are never ever getting back together - Taylor Swift


only registered users can see external links


I remember when we broke up the first time
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like
We hadn't seen each other in a month
When you said you needed space. (What?)
Then you come around again and say
"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."
Remember how that lasted for a day?
I say, "I hate you," we break up, you call me, "I love you."

Ooh, we called it off again last night
But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
And me falling for it screaming that I'm right
And you would HIDE away and find your peace of mind
With some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Ooh, you called me up again tonight
But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Ooh, yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Oh oh oh

I used to think that we were forever ever
And I used to say, "Never say never..."
Uggg... so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"
And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like
We are never getting back together. Like, ever"

No!

We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

We, ooh, getting back together, ohhh
We, ooh, getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together
By Elderman [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 03:46 other posts  ⤴
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
The Beatles
Here I stand, head in hand
Turn my face to the wall
If she's gone I can't go on
Feeling two foot small

Everywhere people stare
Each and ev'ryday
I can see them laugh at me
And I hear them say

"Hey, you've got to hide your love away"
"Hey, you've got to hide your love away"

How can I even try?
I can never win
Hearing them, seeing them
In the state I'm in

How could she said to me?
"Love will find a way"
Gather 'round all you clowns
Let me hear you say

"Hey, you've got to hide your love away"
"Hey, you've got to hide your love away"
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 05:42 other posts  ⤴
Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

only registered users can see external links

… I come home, in the mornin' light
My mother says, "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh momma dear, we're not the fortunate ones
And girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun
… The phone rings, in the middle of the night
My father yells, "What you gonna do with your life?"
Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
But girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
… That's all they really want
Some fun
When the workin' day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun (girls, they want)
(Wanna have fun, girls)
(Wanna have)
… Some boys take a beautiful girl
And HIDE her away from the rest o' the world
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
… That's all they really want
Is some fun
When the workin' day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun (girls, they want)
(Wanna have fun, girls)
(Wanna have)
… They just want, they just wanna (girls)
They just want, they just wanna (girls just wanna have fun)
Oh girls, girls just wanna have fun
(Just want, they just wanna)
They just wanna, they just wanna (girls)
They just want, they just wanna (girls just wanna have fun)
Oh girls, girls just wanna have fun
… When the workin'
When the workin' day is done
Oh, when the workin' day is done
Oh, girls, girls just wanna have fun
Everybody
Huh, huh
… They just want, they just wanna (girls)
They just want, they just wanna (girls just wanna have fun)
Oh, girls, girls just wanna have fun
(They just wanna, they just wanna) when the workin'
When the working day is done (they just want, they just wanna)
Oh, when the working day is done (girls, girls just wanna have fun)
Oh girls, girls just wanna have fun
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 09:40 other posts  ⤴
Eli's Coming ~ Three Dog Night

only registered users can see external links

Eli's comin'
Eli's comin' (Eli's a-comin')
Oh, you better hide your heart
Your lovin' heart
Eli's a-comin', and the cards say
A broken heart
Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl (Hide it)
You better, better hide your heart
Eli's comin', better walk
Walk but you'll never get away
No, you'll never get away from the burnin' a-heartache
I walked to Apollo by the bay
Everywhere I go
Eli's a-comin' (She walked, but she never got away)
Eli's a-comin' (She walked, but she never got away)
Eli's a-comin', and he's comin' to get ya (She walked, but, she walked, but)
Get down on your knees (She walked, but she never got away)
Eli's comin' (Hide it, hide it, hide it)
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl (Hide it)
You better, better hide your heart
Eli's comin', better walk
Walk but you'll never get away
No, you'll never get away from the burnin' a-heartache
I walked to Apollo by the bay
Everywhere I go
Eli's a-comin' (She walked, but she'll never get away)
Eli's a-comin' (She walked, but she'll never get away)
Eli's a-comin', and he's comin' to get ya (She walked, but, she walked, but)
Get down on your knees (She walked, but she'll never get away)
Get down on your knees
No-no, no-no
Lord, I said no-no, no-no, no
You better
(Hide it) Somebody
You gotta
(Hide it)
(Hide it) Oh my
(Hide it)
By Dougal [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 12:29 other posts  ⤴
Sunday Girl - BLONDIE

only registered users can see external links

I know a girl from a lonely street
Cold as ice cream but still as sweet
Dry your eyes Sunday girl
Hey, I saw your guy with a different girl
Looks like he's in another world
Run and hide Sunday girl

Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I stay away all week and still I wait
I got the blues, please come see
What your loving means to me

She can't catch up with the working crowd
The weekend mood and she's feeling proud
Live in dreams Sunday girl

Baby, I would like to go out tonight
If I go with you my folks'll get uptight
Stay at home Sunday girl

Hey, I saw your guy with a different girl
Looks like he's in another world
Run and HIDE Sunday girl

When I saw you again in the summertime
If your love was as sweet as mine
I could be Sunday's girl

Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I stay away all week and still I wait
I got the blues, please come see
What your loving means to me

Hurry up
Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I got the blues
Please
Please
Please come see what you do to me
I got the blues

Hurry up
Hurry up, hurry up and wait
Hurry up
Please come see what you do to me


By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 02:44 other posts 
The word for Wednesday, September 30 - MORE
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 03:18 other posts 
"I'm A Believer" - The Monkees


I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed.
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

I thought love was more or less a givin' thing,
Seems the more I gave the less I got.
What's the use in tryin'?
All you get is pain.
When I needed sunshine I got rain.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

Love was out to get me
Now, that's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all my dreams

Oh, then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

Yes, I saw her face, now I'm a believer
And not a trace of doubt in my mind.
Said I'm a believer
I'm a believer
I'm a believer
Said I'm a believer
I'm a believer
I said I'm a believer
I'm a believer
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 04:55 other posts 
More Than I Can Say - Leo Sayer

only registered users can see external links

Oh oh, yea, yea
I love you MORE than I can say
I'll love you twice as much tomorrow
Oh love you more than I can say
Oh oh, yea, yea
I miss you every single day
Why must my life be filled with sorrow
Oh love you more than I can say
Don't you know I need you so
Tell me please I gotta know
Do you mean to make me cry
Am I just another guy
Oh oh, yea, yea
I miss you more than i can say
Why must my life be filled with sorrow
Oh love you more than I can say
Oh, don't you know I need you so
So tell me please I gotta know
Do you mean to make me cry
Am I just another guy
Oh oh, yea, yea
I love you more than I can say
I'll love you twice as much tomorrow
Oh love you more than I can say
I love you more than I can say
I love you more than I can say (more than I can say)
I love you twice as much tomorrow (more than I can say)
I love you twice as much tomorrow
I love you more than I can say
(More than I can say) I love you more than words can say yeah
By Dougal [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 03:35 other posts  ⤴
More - SISTERS OF MERCY

only registered users can see external links

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
One thing I know
I want more
I want more

(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

D'you get scared to feel so much?
To let somebody touch you?
So hot, so cold, so far so out of control
Hard to come by, and harder to hold

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
I want more

(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

There are parts of me that don't get nervous
Not the parts that shake
You won't get what you deserve
You are what you take
Learning to cry for fun and profit
I'm not done yet
Counterfeit dollars or the English zloty
Anything I can get

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
One thing I know
I want more

(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

All the love that you can get
All the love
That I can't get to...
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 06:10 other posts 
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

only registered users can see external links

Last night, a little dancer a-came dancin' to my door
Last night, a little angel came pumpin' on my floor
She said, "A-come, baby, you got a license for love
And if it expires, pray help from above"
Because

In the midnight hour, she cried MORE, more, more
With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more, wow
In the midnight hour, babe, more, more, more
With a rebel yell, more, more, more
More, more, more

She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg
But when I'm tired and lonely, she sees me to bed
A-what set you free and brought you to me, babe?
What set you free? I need you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour, she cried more, more, more
With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more, wow
In the midnight hour, babe, more, more, more
With a rebel yell, more, more, more

A-he lives in a-his own heaven
Collects it to go from the 7-Eleven
Well, he's out all night to collect a fare
A-just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair
Whoa, ah

I walked the world for you, babe
A thousand miles with you
I dried your tears of pain, babe
A million times for you
I'd sell my soul for you, babe
For money to burn for you
I'd give you all and have none, babe
Just to, just to, just to, a-just to, to have you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour, she cried more, more, more
With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more, wow
In the midnight hour, babe, more, more, more
With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more
More, more, more

Ooh yeah, little baby
She want more
More, more, more, more, more
Ooh yeah, little angel
She want more
More, more, more, more, more
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 03:44 other posts  ⤴
More, more more - Kylie Minogue


only registered users can see external links


Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
MORE , more, more, more, more
Here am I with my desire
Feel it burning just for you
My, oh my, this love divine
Is talking me to somewhere new
Just slide
Get your body down, down, down
And glide
I gotta feel you all around
Boy, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Wind me up, wind me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
Keep it saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
Here am I and deep desire
I got a little spot for you
Make me sigh with sheer delight
As baby, you caress and soothe
Just slide
I want to feel you down, down, down
And glide
You know, I need you all around
Oh, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Wind me up, wind me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
Keep it saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
Till I can't take no more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Just slide
Get your body down, down, down
And glide
I gotta feel you all around
Boy, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Come on, now, burn me up, burn me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
More, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Come and give me more, more, more
More, more, more, more, more, more
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 03:45 other posts  ⤴
No more - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


No MORE do I see the starlight caress your hair
No more feel the tender kisses we used to share
I close my eyes and clearly my heart remembers
A thousand good-byes could never put out the embers
Darling I love you so and my heart forever
Will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before
Please come back to my arms, we belong together
Come to me, let's be sweethearts again and then let us part no more
No more do I feel the touch of your hand on mine
No more see the lovelight making your dark eyes shine
Oh, how I wish I never had caused you sorrow
But don't ever say for us there is no tomorrow
Darling, I love you so and my heart forever
Will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before
Please come back to my arms, we belong together
Come to me, let's be sweethearts again and then let us part no more
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 09:47 other posts  ⤴
I Don't Care Anymore ~ Phil Collins

only registered users can see external links

Well you can tell everyone I'm a down disgrace
Drag my name all over the place
I don't care anymore
You can tell everybody 'bout the state I'm in
You won't catch me crying 'cause I just can't win
I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore
I don't care what you say
I don't play the same games you play
'Cause I've been talking to the people that you call your friends
And it seems to me there's a means to and end
They don't care anymore
And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind
I don't care anymore, I don't care no more
I don't care what you say
We never played by the same rules anyway
I won't be there anymore
Get out of my way
Let me by
I got better things to do with my time
I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore
I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore
Well, I don't care now what you say
'Cause every day I'm feeling fine with myself
And I don't care now what you say
Hey, I'll do alright by myself
'Cause I know
'Cause I remember all the times I tried so hard
And you laughed in my face 'cause you held all the cards
I don't care anymore
And I really ain't bothered what you think of me
'Cause all I want of you is just a let me be
I don't care anymore, d'you hear? I don't care no more
I don't care what you say
I never did believe you much anyway
I won't be there no more
So get out of my way
Let me by
I got better things to do with my time
I don't care anymore
D'you hear? I don't care anymore
I don't care no more
You listening? I don't care no more
No more!
You know I don't care anymore!
Don't care no more! No more, no more, no more
Don't care, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more
No more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#565



Show your Genitals