Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#565

Started by bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 03:36  other posts
The other day, I posted something in another thread where I asked members what was the first word that popped into their head when they saw/heard the word "cheap"?

My first response was from Whoknows and his reply was "perfume". That phrase, cheap perfume, made me instantly think of Journey's DON'T STOP BELIEVING. The post went in a different direction from what I planned but it was so much fun! Example, there were other responses to the word "cheap" that included shoddy, floozy and several more and huxley999 was able to cite songs with those words in them!

Let's pick a RANDOM word and see if a song comes to mind. My guess is not every word will trigger a song to pop into our heads, but who knows. If you would kindly post a few lines of the song that reflects "the word", the name of the song and the artist and if you like, a YouTube link to the song. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR SONG TO THE PARTICULAR "WORD OF THE DAY".

Let's have some musical fun!

New Comment       Rating: 9  


Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 22:49 other posts 
The word for Monday, September 28, PARK
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 01:38 other posts 
"Aqualung" - Jethro Tull


Sitting on the park bench
Eyeing little girls with bad intent.
Snot is running down his nose
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

Hey Aqualung
Drying in the cold sun
Watching as the frilly panties run.
Hey Aqualung
Feeling like a dead duck
Spitting out pieces of his broken luck.
Whoa, Aqualung

Sun streaking cold
An old man wandering lonely.
Taking time
The only way he knows.
Leg hurting bad,
As he bends to pick a dog-end
He goes down to the bog
And warms his feet.

Feeling alone
The army's up the road
Salvation à la mode and a cup of tea

Aqualung my friend
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sot, you see, it's only me.

Do you still remember
The December's foggy freeze
When the ice that
Clings on to your beard was
Screaming agony.
And you snatch your rattling last breaths
With deep-sea-diver sounds,
And the flowers bloom like
Madness in the spring.

Sun streaking cold
An old man wandering lonely.
Taking time
The only way he knows.
Leg hurting bad,
As he bends to pick a dog-end
He goes down to the bog
And warms his feet.

Feeling alone
The army's up the road
Salvation à la mode and a cup of tea

Aqualung my friend
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sot, you see, it's only me.

Aqualung my friend
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sot, you see, it's only me.

Sitting on the park bench
Eyeing little girls with bad intent.
Snot is running down his nose
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

Hey Aqualung
Drying in the cold sun
Watching as the frilly panties run.
Hey Aqualung
Feeling like a dead duck
Spitting out pieces of his broken luck.
Hey Aqualung

Whoa, Aqualung
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 03:33 other posts  ⤴
Tell me on a Sunday - Marti Webb


only registered users can see external links


[WOMAN]
Don't write a letter when you want to leave
Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment
I'd like to choose how I hear the news
Take me to a PARK that's covered with trees
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Let me down easy, no big song and dance
No long faces, no long looks, no deep conversation
I know the way we should spend that day
Take me to a **** that's got chimpanzees
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Don't want to know who's to blame
It won't help knowing
Don't want to fight day and night
Bad enough you're going

Don't leave in silence with no word at all
Don't get drunk and slam the door
That's no way to end this
I know how I want you to say goodbye
Find a circus ring with a flying trapeze
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Don't want to fight day and night
Bad enough you're going

Don't leave in silence with no word at all
Don't get drunk and slam the door
That's no way to end this
I know how I want you to say goodbye
Find a circus ring with a flying trapeze
Tell me on a Sunday, please
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 03:35 other posts  ⤴
Don’t marry her - The Beautiful South


only registered users can see external links


Think of you with pipe and slippers
Think of her in bed
Laying there just watching telly
Think of me instead

I'll never grow so old and flabby
That could never be
Don't marry her, fuck me

And your love light shines like cardboard
But your work shoes are glistening
She's a PhD in "I told you so"
You've a knighthood in "I'm not listening"

She'll grab your sweaty bollocks
Then slowly raise her knee
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco Bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the PARK
Don't marry her, fuck me

Those lovely Sunday mornings
With breakfast brought in bed
Those blackbirds look like knitting needles
Trying to peck your head

Those birds will peck your soul out
And throw away the key
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the kitchen's always tidy
And the bathroom's always clean
She's a diploma in "just hiding things"
You've a first in "low esteem"

When your socks smell of angels
But your life smells of Brie
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco Bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the park
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the park
Don't marry her, fuck me
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 05:00 other posts  ⤴
A Walk In The Park - Nick Straker Band

only registered users can see external links

A walk in the PARK
I've got to get some sense back into my head
I'm in the dark
And I can't see where I'm being led
I'd give the world
To set the clock back and act like a man
Where can I turn
To save myself from this confusion?
A walk in the park, a step in the dark
A walk in the park, a trip in the dark
I'm getting away escaping today
A walk in the park
Away from all the busy streets of my mind
I seek a straighter path
I seek a shady glade in which to unwind
But why do we go on
In spite of mistakes, in spite of destruction?
Life can be fun
Depending on the situation
A walk in the park, a step in the dark
A walk in the park, a trip in the dark
I'm getting away escaping today
A walk in the park, a step in the dark
A walk in the park, a trip in the dark
I'm getting away escaping today
A walk in the park
A walk in the park
I'm getting away escaping today
A walk in the park, a step in the dark
A walk in the park, a trip in the dark
By Dougal [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 06:09 other posts  ⤴
Happy to be back, been missing you all...

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - KATY PERRY

only registered users can see external links

There's a stranger in my bed,
There's a pounding in my head
Glitter all over the room
Pink flamingos in the pool

I smell like a mini-bar
DJ's passed out in the yard
Barbies on the barbecue
This a hickey or a bruise?

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh, well
It's a blacked-out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the PARK
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again
This Friday night
Do it all again

Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor

Ripped my favorite party dress
Warrant's out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh, well
It's a blacked-out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again
(Do it all again)
This Friday night
Do it all again
(Do it all again)
This Friday night

T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 09:39 other posts  ⤴
Lakeside Park ~ Rush

only registered users can see external links

Midway hawkers calling, "Try your luck with me"
Merry-go-round wheezing the same old melody
A thousand ten-cent wonders who could ask for more
A pocketful of silver, the key to heaven's door
Lakeside PARK, willows in the breeze
Lakeside PARK, so many memories
Laughing rides, midway lights
Shining stars on summer nights
Days of barefoot freedom, racing with the waves
Nights of starlit secrets, crackling driftwood flames
Drinking by the lighthouse, smoking on the pier
Still we saw the magic was fading every year
Lakeside PARK, willows in the breeze
Lakeside PARK, so many memories
Laughing rides, midway lights
Shining stars on summer nights
Everyone would gather on the 24th of May
Sitting in the sand to watch the fireworks display
Dancing fires on the beach, singing songs together
Though it's just a memory, some memories last forever
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 23:23 other posts 
Small Faces, ITCHYCOO PARK

Over Bridge of Sighs
To rest my eyes in shades of green
Under dreaming spires
To Itchycoo PARK, that's where I've been

(What did you do there?) I got high
(What did you feel there?) Well, I cried
(But why the tears there?) Tell you why
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful

I feel inclined to blow my mind
Get hung up, feed the ducks with a bun
They all come out to groove about
Be nice and have fun in the sun

I'll tell you what I'll do (What will you do?)
I'd like to go there now with you
You can miss out school (Won't that be cool?)
Why go to learn the words of fools?

(What will we do there?) We'll get high
(What will we touch there?) We'll touch the sky
(But why the tears there?) I'll tell you why
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful

I feel inclined to blow my mind
Get hung up, feed the ducks with a bun
They all come out to groove about
Be nice and have fun in the sun

It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
Ha

It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful


By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 02:43 other posts 
Word of the day for Sunday 27th September - PAPER
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 02:55 other posts 
"Brain Damage" - Pink Floyd


The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path

The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane

You lock the door and throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.

And if the cloud bursts thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvelous! Ha, ha, ha!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 08:19 other posts 
Paper Sun - Traffic


only registered users can see external links


Well you think you had a good time
With the boy that you just met
Kicking sand from beach to beach
Your clothes all soaking wet
But if you look around and see
A shadow on the run
Don't be too surprised if its just a PAPER sun

Ahh Paper Sun, Ahh Paper Sun

In the room where you've been sleeping
All your clothes all thrown about
Cigarettes burn window sills
Your meter's all run out
But then again its nothing
You just split when day is done
Pitching lips to nowhere, hung up on the paper sun

Standing in the cool of my room
Fresh cut flowers give me sweet perfume
Too much sun will burn!

When you're feeling tired and lonely
You see people going home
You can't make the train fare
Or the six pence for the phone
And icicles your crying
From your cheek have just begun
Dont be sad, good times are had
Beneath the paper sun

Daylight breaks while you sleep on the sand
A seagull is stealing the ring from your hand
The boy who had given you so much fun
Has left you so cold in the paper sun
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 03:06 other posts  ⤴
"The Living Years" - Mike + The Mechanics


Every generation
Blames the one before
And all of their frustrations
Come beating on your door

I know that I'm a prisoner
To all my Father held so dear
I know that I'm a hostage
To all his hopes and fears
I just wish I could have told him in the living years

Crumpled bits of paper
Filled with imperfect thought
Stilted conversations
I'm afraid that's all we've got

You say you just don't see it
He says it's perfect sense
You just can't get agreement
In this present tense
We all talk a different language
Talking in defense

Say it loud, say it clear
You can listen as well as you hear
It's too late when we die
To admit we don't see eye to eye

So we open up a quarrel
Between the present and the past
We only sacrifice the future
It's the bitterness that lasts

So don't yield to the fortunes
You sometimes see as fate
It may have a new perspective
On a different date
And if you don't give up, and don't give in
You may just be O.K.

Say it loud, say it clear
You can listen as well as you hear
It's too late when we die
To admit we don't see eye to eye

I wasn't there that morning
When my Father passed away
I didn't get to tell him
All the things I had to say

I think I caught his spirit
Later that same year
I'm sure I heard his echo
In my baby's new born tears
I just wish I could have told him in the living years

Say it loud, say it clear
You can listen as well as you hear
It's too late when we die
To admit we don't see eye to eye
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 06:24 other posts  ⤴
Streets Of London - Ralph McTell

only registered users can see external links

Have you seen the old man
In a closed-down market?
Kicking up the PAPER
With his worn out shoes
In his eyes, you see no pride
And held loosely at his side
Yesterday's paper
Telling yesterday's news
So, how can you tell me you're lonely?
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of London
Show you something to make you change your mind
Have you seen the old girl
Who walks the streets of London?
Dirt in her hair
And her clothes in rags
She's no time for talking
She just keeps right on walking
Carrying her home
In two carrier bags
So, how can you tell me you're lonely?
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind
In the all night café
At a quarter past eleven
Same old man
Sitting there on his own
Looking at the world
Over the rim of his teacup
Each tea lasts an hour
And he wanders home alone
So, how can you tell me you're lonely?
Don't say for you that the sun don't shine
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of London
Show you something to make you change your mind
Have you seen the old man
Outside the seaman's mission?
Memory fading with
The medal ribbons that he wears
In our winter city
The rain cries a little pity
For one more forgotten hero
And a world that doesn't care
So, how can you tell me you're lonely?
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of London
Show you something to make you change your mind
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 08:23 other posts 
The day before you came - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Must have left my house at eight, because I always do
My train, I'm certain, left the station just when it was due
I must have read the morning PAPER going into town
And having gotten through the editorial, no doubt I must have frowned
I must have made my desk around a quarter after nine
With letters to be read, and heaps of papers waiting to be signed
I must have gone to lunch at half past twelve or so
The usual place, the usual bunch
And still on top of this I'm pretty sure it must have rained
The day before you came
I must have lit my seventh cigarette at half past two
And at the time I never even noticed I was blue
I must have kept on dragging through the business of the day
Without really knowing anything, I hid a part of me away
At five I must have left, there's no exception to the rule
A matter of routine, I've done it ever since I finished school
The train back home again
Undoubtedly I must have read the evening paper then
Oh yes, I'm sure my life was well within its usual frame
The day before you came
Must have opened my front door at eight o'clock or so
And stopped along the way to buy some Chinese food to go
I'm sure I had my dinner watching something on TV
There's not, I think, a single episode of Dallas that I didn't see
I must have gone to bed around a quarter after ten
I need a lot of sleep, and so I like to be in bed by then
I must have read a while
The latest one by Marilyn French or something in that style
It's funny, but I had no sense of living without aim
The day before you came
And turning out the light
I must have yawned and cuddled up for yet another night
And rattling on the roof I must have heard the sound of rain
The day before you came


By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 03:31 other posts 
Word of the day for a Saturday 26th September -NOBODY
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 03:40 other posts 
"Iron Man" - Black Sabbath


I am Iron Man

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall?

Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We'll just pass him there
Why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
When he traveled time
For the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfurl

Now the time is here
For Iron Man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
Fill his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron Man lives again!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 09:18 other posts 
Too much heaven - The Bee Gees


only registered users can see external links


NOBODY gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
Oh you and me girl
Got a lot of love in store
And it flows through you
And it flows through me
And I love you so much more
Then my life, I can see beyond forever
Everything we are will never die
Loving's such a beautiful thing
Oh you make my world, a summer day
Are you just a dream to fade away
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
You and me girl got a highway to the sky
We can turn away from the night and day
And the tears you had to cry
You're my life
I can see a new tomorrow
Everything we are will never die
Loving's such a beautiful thing
When you are to me, the light above
Made for all to see our precious love
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
Love is such a beautiful thing
You make my world a summer day
Are you just a dream to fade away
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as wide as a river
And harder to climb
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
Nobody gets too much heaven no more
It's much harder to come by
I'm waiting in line
Nobody gets too much love anymore
It's as high as a mountain
And harder to climb
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 05:45 other posts  ⤴
Nobody Knows - Paul Brady

only registered users can see external links

Johnny's got high expectations
He's gonna rise
Everyone knows that Johnny is ready
He's ready to fly
Up on the rooftop he turns to the crowd
No one is waiting
No one is there
NOBODY knows why Elvis threw it all away
Nobody knows what Ruby had to hide
Nobody knows why some of us get broken hearts
And some of us find a world that's clear and bright
You could be packed up and ready
Knowing exactly where to go
How come you miss the connection?
No use in asking, the answer is nobody knows
No use in asking, the answer is nobody knows
Johnny will keep his illusions
What else can he do?
And you can pretend that it would be different
If it happened to you
But up on the rooftop, it's a whole other world
And who could see heaven
And not want to stay?
Nobody knows why Elvis threw it all away
Nobody knows what Ruby had to hide
Nobody knows why some of us get broken hearts
And some of us find a world that's clear and bright
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 09:24 other posts 
Nobody I know - Peter and Gordon


only registered users can see external links


NOBODY I know could love me more than you,
You can give me so much love it seems untrue,
Listen to the bird who sings it to the tree,
And then when you've heard him see if you agree,
Nobody I know could love you more than me.
Ev'rywhere I go the sun comes shining through,
Ev'ryone I know is sure it shines for you,
Even in my dreams I look into your eyes,
Suddenly it seems I've found a paradise,
Ev'rywhere I go the sun comes shining through,
It means so much to be a part of a heart of a wonderful one,
When other lovers are gone we'll live on,
We'll live on.
------ guitar solo -------
Even in my dreams I look into your eyes,
Suddenly it seems I've found a paradise,
Ev'rywhere I go the sun comes shining through,
Nobody I know could love me more than you,
You can give me such love it seems untrue,
Listen to the bird who sings it to the tree,
And then when you've heard him see if you agree,
Nobody I know could love you more than me.
Nobody I know could love you more than me.
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 08:06 other posts  ⤴
Nobody's Fault But Mine ~ Led Zeppelin

only registered users can see external links

Oh, nobody's fault but mine, yeah
Nobody's fault but mine, yeah
Trying to save my soul to light
Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine
Devil he told me to roll
The devil he told me to roll-oll-oll, oh
How to roll the log tonight
Nobody's fault but mine
Brother he showed me the gong
Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong
How to kick that gong to life
Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine
Got a monkey on my back
The m-m-m-m-monkey on my back, back, back, back
Gonna change my ways tonight
Nobody's fault but mine
How to kick that gong to light
N-n-n-n-n-n-nobody's fault
By hair_today [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 13:39 other posts  ⤴
Poor Boy (Nick Drake)

only registered users can see external links

Never sing for my supper
I never help my neighbour
Never do what is proper
For my fair share of labour

I'm a poor boy
And I'm a rover
Count your coins and
Throw them over my shoulder
I may grow older

NOBODY knows
How cold it grows
And NOBODY sees
How shaky my knees
NOBODY cares
How steep my stairs
And NOBODY smiles
If I cross their stiles

(Oh, poor boy)
(So sorry for himself)
(Oh, poor boy)
(So worried for his health)
"You may say every day
Where will he stay tonight?

Never know what I came for
Seems that I've forgotten
Never ask what I came for
Or how I was begotten

I'm a poor boy
And I'm a ranger
Things I say
May seem stranger than Sunday
Changing to Monday

NOBODY knows
How cold it flows
And NOBODY feels
The worn-down heels
NOBODY's eyes
Make the skies
NOBODY spreads
Their aching heads

(Oh, poor boy)
(So worried for his life)
(Oh, poor boy)
(So keen to take a wife)
He's a mess but he'll say yes
If you just dress in white

NOBODY knows
How cold it grows
And NOBODY sees
How shaky my knees
NOBODY cares
How steep my stairs
And NOBODY smiles
If I cross their stiles

(Oh, poor boy)
(So sorry for himself)
(Oh, poor boy)
(So worried for his health)
You may say every day
"Where will he stay tonight?"


By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 02:47 other posts 
Word of the day for Friday 25th September - ANSWER
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 03:04 other posts 
"My Name Is Human" - Highly Suspect


Okay

I'm feeling the way that I'm feeling myself
Fuck everyone else
Gotta remember that nobody is better than anyone else, here
(Do you need some time to think it over?)
Look what they do to you
Look what they do to me
Must be joking if you think that either one is free, here

Get up off your knees, girl
Stand face to face with your God
And find out what you are
(Hello, my name is human)
Hello, my name is human
And I came down from the stars
(Hello, my name is human)

I'm ready for love and I'm ready for war
But I'm ready for more
I know that nobody's ever been this fucking ready before, hey
(Do you need some time to think it over?)
So figure it out or don't figure it out
I figured it out
The bigger the river (the bigger the river)
The bigger the drought (the bigger the drought)

Get up off your knees, boy
Stand face to face with your God
And find out what you are
(Hello, my name is human)
Hello, my name is human
And I came down from the stars
(Hello, my name is human)

Fire world, I love you
Fire world

I'm up off my knees, girl
I'm face to face with myself
And I know who I am
(Hello, my name is human)
I stole the power from the sun
I'm more than just a man
(No longer disillusioned)

(I'm not asking questions)
('Cause questions have answers)
(And I don't want answers)
I came down from the stars (so I'll take my chances)
(And what are the chances)
(That I could advance)
(On my own circumstances)
(Said "what are the chances?")
Hello, my name is human (and what are the chances?)
(I don't want your answers)
(I'm not asking questions)
(So you keep your answers)
And I know who I am (so you keep your answers)
(I'm not asking questions)
(I'm taking my chances)
By Elderman [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 04:36 other posts  ⤴
Question
The Moody Blues
Why do we never get an answer when we're knocking at the door
With a thousand million questions about hate and death and war?
'Cause when we stop and look around us, there is nothing that we need
In a world of persecution that is burning in its greed

Why do we never get an answer when we're knocking at the door?
Because the truth, it's hard to swallow, that's what the war of love is for

It's not the way that you say it
When you do those things to me
It's more the way that you mean it
When you tell me what will be

And when you stop and think about it
You won't believe it's true
That all the love you've been giving
Has all been meant for you

I'm looking for someone to change my life
I'm looking for a miracle in my life
And if you could see what it's done to me
To lose the the love I knew could safely lead me through

Between the silence of the mountains
And the crashing of the sea
There lies a land I once lived in
And she's waiting there for me

But in the grey of the morning
My mind becomes confused
Between the dead and the sleeping
And the road that I must choose

I'm looking for someone to change my life
I'm looking for a miracle in my life
And if you could see what it's done to me
To lose the love I knew could safely lead me to
The land that I once knew
To learn as we grow old the secrets of our souls

It's not the way that you say it
When you do those things to me
It's more the way you really mean it
When you tell me what will be

Why do we never get an answer when we're knocking at the door
With a thousand million questions about hate and death and war?
'Cause when we stop and look around us, there is nothing that we need
In a world of persecution that is burning in its greed

Why do we never get an answer when we're knocking at the door?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 17:44 other posts 
A brilliant choice,
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 05:07 other posts  ⤴
Blowin’ In The Wind - Bob Dylan

only registered users can see external links

How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
How many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, and how many times must the cannonballs fly
Before they're forever banned?
The ANSWER, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind
Yes, and how many years must a mountain exist
Before it is washed to the sea?
Yes, and how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
Yes, and how many times can a man turn his head
And pretend that he just doesn't see?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind
Yes, and how many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
Yes, and how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 17:47 other posts 
Helter Skelter - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop, and I turn, and I go for a ride
'Till I get to the bottom, and I see you again
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Well, do you, don't you want me to love you?
I'm coming down fast, but I'm miles above you (Ahh)
Tell me, tell me, tell me, come on, tell me the ANSWER (Ahh)
Well, you may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer (Dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer)

Now, helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Yeah, woo

Oh, will you, won't you want me to make you? (Ahh)
I'm coming down fast, but don't let me break you (Ahh)
Tell me, tell me, tell me the answer
You may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer (Dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer)

Look out, helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Ooh
Look out, 'cause here she comes
(Heh-heh)

(Ahh)
When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide
And I stop, and I turn, and I go for a ride
And I get to the bottom, and I see you again
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Well, do you, don't you want me to make you? (Ahh)
I'm coming down fast, but don't let me break you (Ahh)
Tell me, tell me, tell me your answer
You may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer (Dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer-dancer)

Look out, helter-skelter
Helter-skelter
Helter-skelter

Well, look out, helter-skelter
She's coming down fast
Yes, she is
Yes, she is
Coming down fast
On the helter-skelter, woo
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 09:50 other posts  ⤴
There's No Way Out Of Here ~ David Gilmour

only registered users can see external links

There's no way out of here
When you come in
You're in for good
There was no promise made
The part you played
The chance you took
There are no boundaries set
The time and yet
You waste it still
So it slips through your hands
Like grains of sand
You watch it go
There's no time to be lost
You'll pay the cost
So get it right
There's no way out of here
When you come in
You're in for good
And never was there an ANSWER
There an ANSWER
Not without listening
Without seeing
There are no ANSWERS here
When you look out
You don't see in
There was no promise made
The part you played
The chance you took
There's no way out of here
When you come in
You're in for good
And never was there an ANSWER
There an ANSWER
Not without listening
Without seeing
There's no way out of here
When you come in
You're in for good
There are no ANSWERS here
When you look out
You don't see in
There was no promise made
The part you played
The chance you took
(When you come in)
(You're in for good)
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 13:15 other posts 
That's a rare one! I have this album, by the way.
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 07:56 other posts 
It's a great album!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 17:49 other posts  ⤴
Me and I - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Sometimes when I'm mad
There's a part of me that seems to be a little sad
Sometimes when I scream
There's a voice in me that says, "You shouldn't be so mean"
Oh no, oh no
Part of me is acting while the other stands beside
Yes, I am to myself what Jekyll must have been to Hyde

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I
I don't think I'm different or in any way unique
Think about yourself for a minute
And you'll find the ANSWER in it
Everyone's a freak

Sometimes I have toyed
With ideas that I got from good old Dr. Freud
Nothing new of course
It may seem to you I try to break through open doors
Oh no, oh no
I just wanna say a lot of that applies to me
'Cause it's an explanation to my split identity

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I
I don't think I'm different or in any way unique
Think about yourself for a minute
And you'll find the answer in it
Everyone's a freak

Me and I...

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I
I don't think I'm different or in any way unique
Think about yourself for a minute
And you'll find the answer in it
Everyone's a freak

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I...
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 13:17 other posts  ⤴
"Let It Be" - The Beatles


When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be

And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer
Let it be

For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Yeah, there will be an answer
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be

And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine until tomorrow
Let it be

I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
There will be an answer
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
There will be an answer
Let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be


By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 23:37 other posts 
The word for Thursday, September 24, OCEAN
By Elderman [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 23:59 other posts 
The Ocean
Led Zeppelin

"We've done four already but now we're steady
And then they went: One, two, three, four"

Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain
Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain
Got no time to pack my bags, my foots outside the door
I got a date, I can't be late, for the high hopes hailla ball
Oh ho
Oh yeah

Singing to an ocean, I can hear the ocean's roar (ooh)
Play for free, play for me and play a whole lot more, more! (ooh)
Singing about good things and the sun that lights the day (ooh)
I used to sing on the mountains, has the ocean lost its way?

I don't know
Oh-oh yeah
Na nana na na na na na na na na na na na na
Na nana na na na na na na na na na na na na
Na nana na na na na na na na na na na na na
Na nana na na na na na na na na na na na na

Sitting round singing songs until the night turns into day (ooh)
Used to sing on the mountains, but the mountains washed away
(Ooh)
Now I'm singing all my songs to the girl who won my heart
She is only three years old and it's a real fine way to start

Oh yeah
It sure is fine
I blow my mind
When the tears are going down
Yeah, yeah

Oh, so good!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 01:04 other posts 
Neil Young, HEART OF GOLD

I want to live
I want to give
I've been a miner for a heart of gold
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old
Keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old

I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood
I crossed the OCEAN for a heart of gold
I've been in my mind
It's such a fine line
That keeps me searching for a heart of gold

And I'm getting old
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 03:03 other posts  ⤴
"Wish You Were Here" - Incubus


I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy, happy

I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here

I lay my head onto the sand
The sky resembles a back-lit canopy with holes punched in it
I'm counting UFOs, I signal them with my lighter
And in this moment I am happy, happy

I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
Wish you were here

Oh yeah, the world's a roller-coaster and I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care, but my hands are busy in the air
Saying
I wish you were here
I wish you were

I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
Wish you were here
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 08:17 other posts  ⤴
The boat that I row- Lulu


only registered users can see external links


I don't have a lot but with me that's fine
Whatever I got, well I know it's mine
I don't go around with the local crowd
I don't dig what's in so I guess I'm out
I'm saying these things so you know me baby
So you understand what I'm all about
The boat that I row won't cross no OCEAN
The boat that I row won't get there soon
But I got the love if you got the notion
The boat that I row's big enough for two
Me and you
There ain't a man alive can tell me what to say
I choose my own side and I like it that way
I don't worry 'bout all the things I love
There's only one thing of what I ain't got
You know that I'm thinking about you baby
But you better know 'fore you come along
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
But I got the love if you got the notion
The boat that I row's big enough for two
Me and you
I'm saying these things so you know me baby
So you understand what I'm all about
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
But I got the love if you got the notion
The boat that I row's big enough for two
Me and you
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
But I got the love if you got the notion
The boat that I row's big enough for two
Me and you
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
The boat that I row won't cross no ocean
The boat that I row won't get there soon
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 08:19 other posts  ⤴
Suddenly - Olivia Newton John & Cliff Richard


only registered users can see external links


She walks in and I'm suddenly a hero
I'm taken in, my hopes begin to rise
Look at me, can't you tell
I'd be so thrilled to see the message in your eyes?
You make it seem I'm so close to my dream
And then suddenly it's all there
Suddenly, the wheels are in motion
And I, I'm ready to sail any OCEAN
Suddenly, I don't need the answers
'Cause I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you
And how can I feel you're all that matters?
I'd rely on anything you say
I'll take care that no illusions shatter
If you dare to say what you should say
You make it seem I'm so close to my dream
And then suddenly it's all there
Suddenly, the wheels are in motion
And I, I'm ready to sail any ocean
Suddenly, I don't need the answers
'Cause I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you
Why do I feel so alive when you're near?
There's no way any hurt can get through
Longing to spend every moment of the day with you
With you
Suddenly, the wheels are in motion
And I, I'm ready to sail any ocean
Suddenly, I don't need the answers
'Cause I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you, ooh
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 09:52 other posts  ⤴
Here Comes the Rain Again ~ Eurythmics

only registered users can see external links

Here comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
I want to walk in the open wind
I want to talk like lovers do
Want to dive into your OCEAN
Is it raining with you?
So, baby, talk to me
Like lovers do
Walk with me
Like lovers do
Talk to me
Like lovers do
Here comes the rain again
Raining in my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion (ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)
I want to breathe in the open wind
I want to kiss like lovers do
Want to dive into your OCEAN
Is it raining with you?
So, baby, talk to me
Like lovers do
Walk with me
Like lovers do
Talk to me
Like lovers do
So, baby, talk to me
Like lovers do
Ooh
Ooh, yeah
Here it comes again
Ooh-ooh
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Here it comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
(Here it comes again, here it comes again, oh-ah)
I want to walk in the open wind
I want to talk like lovers do
Want dive into your OCEAN
Is it raining with you?
Ooh, here it comes again
Here comes the rain again (I said)
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion (ooh, ooh, yeah)
I want to walk in the open wind (ooh, ooh)
I want to talk like lovers do
I want to dive into your OCEAN
Is it raining with you?
Here comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 16:39 other posts 
Oooo, nice choice!
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 14:24 other posts  ⤴
Annie’s Song - John Denver

only registered users can see external links

You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue OCEAN
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again
Come let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come let me love you
Come love me again
Let me give my life to you
Come let me love you
Come love me again
You fill up my senses
Like a night in a forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 16:39 other posts 
Nice!
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 19:00 other posts  ⤴
Breakaway - Gallagher & Lyle

only registered users can see external links

I watch the distant lights go down the runway
Disappear into the evening sky
Oh, you know I'm with you on your journey
Never could say goodbye
And you waken in another country
Greet the morning under foreign skies
Leaving me to face another Monday
It's not easy to get by
It's not the place you're going to
It's just a phase you're going through
Though I won't stop you, I don't want you to
Breakaway
Fly across your OCEAN
Breakaway
Time has come for you
Breakaway
Fly across your ocean
Breakaway
Time has come
Now you travel on your own opinion
Leave your fears and doubts to fade away
Dust your dreams and take them on your journey
Spread your wings and fly away
Stop is all you're trying to find
Something else is on your mind
You need a little space and time
Breakaway
It's not the place you're going to
It's just a phase you're going through
Though I won't stop you, I don't want you to
Breakaway
Fly across your ocean
Breakaway
Time has come for you
Breakaway
Fly across your ocean
Breakaway
Time has come for you
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 19:20 other posts  ⤴
"Once In A Lifetime" - Talking Heads


And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, "Well, how did I get here?"

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

And you may ask yourself, "How do I work this?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where is that large automobile?"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful house."
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful wife."

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean
Water dissolving and water removing

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again, into the silent water
Under the rocks and stones, there is water underground
Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

You may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?"
You may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go to?"
And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again, into the silent water
Under the rocks and stones, there is water underground
Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Same as it ever was and look where my hand was
Time isn't holding up, time isn't after us
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Letting the days go by, same as it ever was
Here a twister comes, here comes the twister
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was (Letting the days go by)
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was (Letting the days go by)
Once in a lifetime (Let the water hold me down)
Letting the days go by (Water flowing underground)
Into the blue again


By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 19:06 other posts 
The word for Wednesday, September 23 - PAGE
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 21:00 other posts 
Bob Seger, TURN THE PAGE

On a long and lonesome highway, east of Omaha
You can listen to the engine moaning out its one-note song
You can think about the woman or the girl you knew the night before
But your thoughts will soon be wandering the way they always do
When you're riding sixteen hours and there's nothing there to do
And you don't feel much like riding, you just wish the trip was through

Here I am
On the road again
There I am
On the stage
Here I go
Playing star again
There I go
Turn the PAGE

Well, you walk into a restaurant all strung-out from the road
And you feel the eyes upon you as you're shaking off the cold
You pretend it doesn't bother you but you just want to explode
Most times you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can
All the same old clichés, "Is it woman? Is it man?"
And you always seem outnumbered so you don't dare make a stand

Oh, here I am
On the road again
There I am
On the stage, yeah
Here I go
Playing star again
There I go
Turn the PAGE

Out there in the spotlight you're a million miles away
Every ounce of energy you try to give away
As the sweat pours out your body like the music that you play
Later in the evening as you lie awake in bed
With the echoes from the amplifiers ringing in your head
You smoke the day's last cigarette, remembering what she said

Here I am
On the road again
There I am
Up on the stage
Ah, here I go
Playing star again
There I go
Turn the PAGE

Here I am
On the road again
There I am
On the stage, yeah
Here I go
Playing star again
There I go
There I go
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 04:06 other posts 
You got me! I should have logged on earlier!
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 23:35 other posts 
Bwahahahaha!
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 04:27 other posts  ⤴
Don’t Stand So Close To Me - The Police

only registered users can see external links

Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside him, there's longing
This girl's an open PAGE
Book marking, she's so close now
This girl is half his age
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Her friends are so jealous
You know how bad girls get
Sometimes it's not so easy
To be the teacher's pet
Temptation, frustration
So bad it makes him cry
Wet bus stop, she's waiting
His car is warm and dry
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staff room
The accusations fly
It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabokov
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 09:19 other posts  ⤴
I know you love it🎶🎵
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 18:59 other posts 
I do!
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 04:08 other posts  ⤴
"Time" - Pink Floyd


Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
And when I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away, across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spell
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 04:36 other posts 
Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac

only registered users can see external links

If I could turn the PAGE
In time, then I'd rearrange
Just a day or two
(Close my, close my, close my eyes)
But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day
To believe in you
(Tell me, tell me, tell me lies)
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Tell me lies (tell me, tell me lies)
Oh no, no, you can't disguise
You can't disguise (no, you can't disguise)
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Although I'm not making friends
I hope that you understand
There's a reason why
(Close your, close your, close your eyes)
No more broken hearts
We're better off apart
Let's give it a try
(Tell me, tell me, tell me lies)
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Tell me lies (tell me, tell me lies)
Oh no, no, you can't disguise
You can't disguise (no, you can't disguise)
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
If I could turn the page
In time, then I'd rearrange
Just a day or two
(Close my, close my, close my eyes)
But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day
To believe in you
(Tell me, tell me, tell me lies)
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Tell me lies (tell me, tell me lies)
Oh no, no, you can't disguise
You can't disguise (no, you can't disguise)
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Tell me lies (tell me, tell me lies)
Oh no, no, you can't disguise
You can't disguise (no, you can't disguise)
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me, tell me lies)
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 09:23 other posts  ⤴
Don't Go Away Mad(just go away) ~ Mötley Crüe

only registered users can see external links

Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
One time, oh, oh
We could sail away
Or catch a freight train
Or a rocketship into outer space
Nothin' left to do
Too many things were said
To ever make it feel
Like yesterday did
Seasons must change
Separate paths, separate ways
If we blame it on anything
Let's blame it on the rain
I knew it all along
I'd have to write this song
Too young to fall in love
Guess we knew it all along
That's alright, that's okay
We were walkin' through some youth
Smilin' through the pain
That's alright, that's okay
Let's turn the PAGE
My friends called today
Down from L.A.
They were shooting pool all night
Sleeping half of the day
They said I could crash
If I could find my own way
I told them you were leaving
On a bus to go away
That's alright, that's okay
We were two kids in love
Trying to find our way
That's alright, that's okay
Held our dreams in our hands
Let our minds run away
That's alright, now that's okay
We were walkin' through some youth
Smilin' through the pain
That's alright, let's turn the PAGE
And remember what I say, girl
It goes this way, yeah
Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away
Girl, don't go away mad
Now, girl, just go away
Here we go
Don't go way mad
I don't want you mad
Come on, girl
Woo, ow
Come on, baby, ow
I said one more time
Girl, don't go away mad (don't want you mad)
Girl, just go away
Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, don't go away
Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away
Say, girl, don't go away mad
And, girl, just go away
And I said, girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away, yeah
Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#565



Show your Genitals