Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #38

Pages:  #1... #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   ...#61

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -5  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 09:50 other posts 
The media and Trump haters were so hell bent on getting rid of Trump,they didn't want to read and hear all this.NOW look at where we are. Possibly going to war with the very countries all these "business" deals took place.

only registered users can see external links

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 08:08 other posts 
Trump Organization’s accountants cut ties, calling years of filings unreliable:

They would only cut ties with a very well know client, if he was in BIG TROUBLE.
By #610414 16,Feb,22 08:18
By phart [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 08:59 other posts 
Wouldn't you think if there was any serious issues, that the company would have kept quite? For fear of all their other accounts being investigated?
If there was issues with Trumps account for over 10 years, they had to be knowingly committing fraud for at least several years.
That is why I don't put much stock in it meaning there is issues with Trumps paper work.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 09:40 other posts 
As long as they have credible deniability, they don't mind aiding and abetting fraud.
It's now just getting a bit too hot under their feet.

Nice how you call massive tax fraud 'issues with paper work'.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 10:48 other posts 
That is what it is,paper work issues.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 11:04 other posts 
Then all whiteboard crimes are paper work issues.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,22 15:23 other posts 
OK,then WHY would the prosecutors QUIT, if there was not issues with the way things are being handled?
It is a political game to keep Trump from being able to run for President.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Feb,22 16:08 other posts 
I have no idea why they would resign and can't find an explanation about it. That doesn't mean it's not true what Trump did with his taxes. Trump basically admitted it himself. But off-course these are political games. Either side tries to get the other side on anything they can. You know how many investigations the Republicans have done into Hillary's e-mails and Benghazi. Were those not political?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Feb,22 19:21 other posts 
"Mr. Trump’s lenders might also not make for sympathetic victims with a jury. The lenders, which made millions of dollars in interest from Mr. Trump, conducted their own assessments of his assets."
This qoute says alot . To claim Trump defrauded lenders is a long shot. If you buy a house for example here in the US, before a bank loans the money on it,it is appraised to determine it's value. So with that in mind,IF the bank chooses to loan money,then, there is no "fraud" They decided to loan the money,and MAKE money doing it.
Bengazi was a bunch of sumbitches watching Americans die on video and DOING NOTHING about it. It deserved investigating and heads should have rolled.BUT of course,they didn't. Assholes got away with it.
By #610414 16,Feb,22 09:43
Trump over inflated the value of his holdings. TRUMP, not the accounting firm. Accounting firms do the work of accountants. Profit and loss statements, account receivables, account payables and advice on money management. This last part is based on the client’s assets. They are not required nor do they have the expertise to evaluate the client’s assets. If the client provides false information, the profit and loss statements will not reflect the true value of the client’s company and subsequent loan collateral value. This is fraud. A few weeks ago this was brought to light. The accounting firm stopped doing business with the Trump organization and rightly so. They also warned others that the valuations of the Trump organization are not reliable. So, they are blameless and they did the right thing.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 10:47 other posts 
My limited knowledge of this is the accountant and the accounting firm are fully capable of noticing flaws and missing info on records and to do their job they should follow up.
By #610414 16,Feb,22 11:33
Do you think an international company like Trump’s would leave any trails for the accounting firm to follow? You know better than that.
"They are not required nor do they have the expertise to evaluate the client’s assets."
I don't know if that is true. I could ask one of my neighbors, when she comes over. She's a senior accountant at one of the big, 'more trustworthy' accounting firms.
Always like her stories, if she's not getting too technical. She also worked for the tax authorities. She found them to be very amateurish, authoritarian and suffering from favoritism. She finally left over the working atmosphere.
--------------------------------------- added after 114 hours

My neighbor came over this weekend. I asked her if companies can easily scam the taxpayer or banks, by misrepresenting their asset values. She said it depends on the type of audit and type of company. If the company has share holders and/or investors, asset values are more important in the audits. In any case if asset values are documented in the audit an accountant takes responsibility for the correctness of the values. That doesn't mean the accountant has to appraise the assets, that means there should be documents supporting that the asset values are correct, from a legitimate appraiser. Still, an experienced accountant should know what assets are worth. She found a mistake in an asset value not so long ago. She went to the colleague who filled in the asset value, saying "This value can't be correct.", a company in that sector, with that size and turnover, must be worth a lot more, unless they sell from a tent. He doubled down on it, because it is his specialty, but when she made him look into his underlying documents, it was quickly clear that he made an error.

She has made her career finding errors like this, but also much bigger more serious problems. She's constantly stepping on long toes, because she's a colored woman and many white men still don't like to be criticized, by women in general and especially 'black' women. She was confronted by her superior, not so long ago for pointing out in a meeting for process improvement, that their process for choosing sample groups was lacking. It presented duplicates and it was not clear that the sample groups were representative for the population. The man responsible for that hadn't slept for three nights, because of that 'criticism'. He would have wanted that shortcoming pointed out privately. However, he agreed when she asked him if this issue was not exactly what the meetings were intended for.
By #610414 16,Feb,22 11:38
It’s like a cat walking on top of a wall. If your client is contributing millions to your coffers, unless there’s no way to keep loyalty, you just don’t want to know. As you said, plausible deniability…………and it’s perfectly legal
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 12:23 other posts 
Now that they threw out Trump, the accounting firm will probably off the hook. What Trump did is definitely not legal. Undervaluing your assets to pay less taxes is tax fraud and overvaluing your assets to get loans you otherwise wouldn't get and pay less interest is bank fraud. Since he did both simultaneously, it's easy to prove he did it knowingly. Although many of the documents were probably signed by his sons and daughter, in which case maybe just they get 'the rope' for it.

That's all saying that the prosecutors and judges have the balls to actually indict and convict them.
By #610414 16,Feb,22 12:26
They are so slick they may walk
By phart [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 13:01 other posts 
If the loans are paid off,then there is no issue. The tax value is reappraised every so often so if there was a issue,it couldn't last over 3 or 4 years.
The property in this county for example is reevaluated every 5 years. so the paper trail would require a lot of effort to cover up for anyone involved.
You have to remember, chuck shumars family ties to the lawyers in this situation. I can't remember the specifics but if I am not mistaken it is close family that are lawyers contracted with the state of new york.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 03:00 other posts 
"Trump owes an estimated $340 million to Deutsche Bank, all of which is mortgaged against struggling properties."
"Trump had declared to the bank that he was worth more than $3 billion, but Deutsche Bank concluded that the real number was closer to $788 million."
"The finances of the Trump Organization and Trump’s web of private businesses have long been opaque. Dan Alexander, a reporter for Forbes, calculates the Trump empire has at least $1.1 billion of debt overall."
So I don't think he can pay off his loans.

Whiteboard crime doesn't stop being crime, when you pay back the money.

He does give a lot of effort to cover up his paper trail. During his time in the
White house, plumbers needed to unclog the drain pipes regularly, because of
all the paper work he was flushing through the toilet.
He also took 14 boxes containing presidential records to Mar-a-Lago, that were not his to take.
Just what has come out so far, on just this specific subject, is much worse than Hillary did with her e-mails, while she was not even president.
Trump supporters shouted 'Lock her up!' for that. I don't want the Democrats to shout, I want them TO DO. Off course all within the law, with piles of evidence.
But that shouldn't be difficult, because Trump breaks 10 laws before breakfast and he has lots of accomplices, who will sell him out, for a lower sentence.
Trump shouldn't expect loyalty, because he never gives it himself.
'No honor among thieves'

They are really not that slick. It's just your tax and justice system that has been organized to check and catch the small fish and leave the big fish swimming.

That's not just in your country, by the way, that's almost everywhere.
In my country, poor people, often immigrants, got tagged in the tax systems
(which is illegal), so they got checked much more often and more extensive than everyone else. Then they got accused of tax fraud, if the check resulted in any inconsistencies, even if it was pretty obviously not their fault, without even telling the people which inconsistencies they found or giving them a chance to explain it.
Then those people had to pay back all the allowances they received, sometimes tens of thousands of euros, so they ended up broke and often lost their house. The government was outed, it was a huge scandal, but most of those people are still fighting the tax system, years after the government promised to correct their 'mistakes'.

Meanwhile, a group of bankers, traders and hedge funds, got away with stealing tens of billions in several countries with dividend fraud from 2001 till 2016. That has been discovered and investigated by independent journalists, because the tax authorities are not organized to investigate big banks and big companies, for large scale tax fraud. And what was the result of the lawsuits (so far)?: The two bankers were sentenced to SUSPENDED prison sentences in March 2020 for cheating Germany at least 400 million euros in tax revenue. The private bank M.M Warburg had to pay 176 million euros for the cum/ex fraud. That's about 0.3% of what was stolen. Probably their customers will pay the fine, but they might have benefited from the tax fraud too. Google 'CumEx-Files' if you are interested.
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 02:40 other posts 
You may be right here, but you have to apply it to all the famous people.........
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 03:42 other posts 
I agree, but if you want to fight corruption, you start with the politicians.
Your politicians legalized bribery and trading with insider knowledge for themselves.
It's a very good sign that there is now a bipartisan duo working together to try to ban members of Congress from trading individual stocks.

By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 19:00 other posts 
I must admit,if you are a American,you shouldn't be in Ukraine now given the situation. BUT if there are situations that leaving can't be done quickly,and you were there for government reasons or something else important, you should be able to expect some help from your country. BUT this should show you how much,or how little actually,your "president" cares about your safety.
No wonder our border is a mess.No wonder crime is rampant,no wonder we are all but in a war with the 2 largest countrys on earth.
By #610414 16,Feb,22 08:31
"We're dealing with one of the largest armies in the world. It's a very different situation and things could go crazy quickly."

Biden reiterated that under no circumstances would he send US troops to Ukraine, even to rescue Americans in case of a Russian invasion.

"That's a world war. When Americans and Russians start shooting one another, we're in a very different world," he said

Diplomats are protected and their dependents and other Americans have been warned to get out. Why would you want a boots-on-the-ground confrontation with the Russians? These are not Afghanis with light weapons. We are talking tanks, missiles, and nuclear arms.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 09:00 other posts 
Why would your president abandon his citizens he took a vow to protect?
I thought we had Seals and Green berets and such for rescue operations??
By #610414 16,Feb,22 09:29
Why should our soldiers risk life or limb because some people ignore the warning from their president?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 09:53 other posts 
This is exactly why I don’t like an old man for a president they can’t think quickly and they can’t think things through this is trumps area of expertise the Russians either liked him or were afraid of him either way I bet he could have settled this matter with talks who knows maybe even a peace treaty might have been signed he might have offered them something they need like fresh food or un contaminated water
By #610414 16,Feb,22 10:07
Just like he handled the Russians taking over the Crimea?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 10:38 other posts 
I don’t even know were that is so it must be a nothing little shit hole he did however get the Middle East to sign a peace treaty and that’s some thing no other president has been able to do
By phart [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 10:44 other posts 
I to feel like this situation is playing out because russia knows biden has no guts. There is no reason to be afraid of anything. Funny how democrats forget about that peace treaty.It does not go along with their motives.

Honestly when it is all said and done, russia is gaining nothing by invading any of those places. But perhaps the little country's would be better off back under the Soviet umbrella. We as in the US would not be sending tax money to them, we would not be giving away even MORE of our weapons and the tech behind them.
I would rather none of this shit had happened but perhaps Putin is helping the folks that were on the fence here in the US to figure out how to vote this november.
By #610414 16,Feb,22 11:22
In 2014 Russia invaded the Ukraine and took over the peninsula known as the Crimea. Vladimir Putin said that Russian troops in the Crimean peninsula were aimed "to ensure proper conditions for the people of Crimea to be able to freely express their will", whilst Ukraine and other nations argue that such intervention is a violation of Ukraine's sovereignty.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

As far as the “Middle East” peace agreement, Trump, Jared Kushner, Jason Greenblatt and David Friedman have put on the table. It’s neither a basis for immediate negotiations nor a framework that might serve as a future basis for talks. It is the ultimate product of pro-Israel lawyering at its best – an effort to use words like “state” and “capital in Jerusalem” to mask a unilateral effort to bring America’s conception of the final status of the West Bank in line with that of Benjamin Netanyahu’s Israel. It is an effort to fundamentally and unalterably drive the final stake through the heart of a two-state solution.
The Palestinian people got a raw deal and sooner or later this will bring us nothing but grief.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 12:24 other posts 
The way I see it is let these small countries kill each other off I could care less either way
By #610414 16,Feb,22 12:32
Have you any idea how many Jews there are in the US? And the wealth they control? And the Palestinians are well regarded by the oil producing countries in the region. A disaster in the making
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 14:07 other posts 
Disaster for whom we have our own oil in the United States it’s the Democrats that want to use the oil from the Middle East and that’s why our gas prices are so high every time a democrat is in office and you can show me all the links you want I’m only going by what I seen in my 60 years
By phart [Ignore] 16,Feb,22 15:38 other posts 
To put a liberal spin on it,the democrats exploit the middle eastern people for their resources while hoarding their own for personal gain. I bet alot of the stocks that congressman and such own is in the petroleum industry.They profit from our suffering at the pump.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 06:20 other posts 
True! Now the fossil fuel industry still vastly favor Republicans. Eighty-five percent of oil and gas donations have gone to President Donald Trump’s campaign or to Republican candidates and conservative causes.

But Biden’s campaign has also benefited. It’s taken in about $900,000 from people and political action committee’s associated with the oil and gas industry.
Two of the biggest oil giants, Exxon Mobil and Chevron, they’ve bumped up their donations to Democrats compared to the 2016 election. Chevron has spent almost $5 million in the last election cycle, and 28% of that went to Democrats. Exxon has donated a little over $1.5 million, 41% to Democrats.
By #610414 17,Feb,22 09:45
The bulk of our oil comes from Canada. It’s stupid to buy oil and transport it from the Middle East when right across the Canadian border there’s enough oil to keep us happy and from a friend
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 10:26 other posts 
Really then why do we have such an interest in Saudi Arabia
By #610414 17,Feb,22 11:57
It’s not all about oil. The United States and Saudi Arabia have a common interest in preserving the stability, security, and prosperity of the Gulf region and consult closely on a wide range of regional and global issues.Dec 15, 2020
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Feb,22 12:29 other posts 
It figures December of 2020 was under OBAMAS watch
By #610414 18,Feb,22 08:40
You mean Trump
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 10:21 other posts 
Not in December if the election was in November Obama was still in the White House
By #610414 18,Feb,22 11:12
Obama left office January 20, 2017. Trump was sworn in on January 20, 1917
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 11:25 other posts 
Oops what was i thinking I must have been having a blonde or should I say grey moment
By #610414 18,Feb,22 11:47
Blond is good. I get those all the time
"Really then why do we have such an interest in Saudi Arabia?"

Weapons!

"On May 20, 2017, U.S. President Trump and Saudi Arabia's Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling US$110 billion immediately, and $350 billion over 10 years."

"Biden’s $500m Saudi deal contradicts policy on ‘offensive’ weapons, critics say"
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 10:14 other posts 
Instead of sending them weapons I would just send them 1 weapon a nuke
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 11:15 other posts 
You are forgetting the Ukraine had alot of nukes of their own when they became independent and GAVE THEM UP to be buddys with everyone else that has them and WONT give them up.
So now years later, they are sitting there bare assed and defenseless. And who is to blame? Themselves.
HAD they kept the nukes, Russia would NOT mess with them.
So why should any one come rushing to their rescue when they themselves held the power to protect their sovereignty?
That's what the Russians tried to do with Cuba. That almost started nuclear war. But nice how you think Russia would be more patient than your own country, to not start nuclear war over enemy nukes at their border.

Sorry for Ukraine, but I much rather see them taken over by Russia,
than starting a global nuclear war over them.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 09:15 other posts 
Yea, I must admit, the news only seems to talk about 2 options, win or loose the war. Ukraine could simply surrender and allow for a peaceful reassimilation with the soviet union and no lives would be lost, the world economy could get back on it's feet and etc.The ukraine would no longer be bumming money and weapons off of the US.

But all in all,I think Putin is getting exactly want he wants.
He found a weak spot in the US with biden and now he has the whole world on edge, figuratively speaking ,smelling every one of his farts trying to figure out what he ate for supper.
That puts Putin in the drivers seat of the world economy.
As for the "sanctions" what a joke that is.
The russain government can hack our banks,pipelines and cell phones in their sleep and close the US economy like a cheap paper back book. we could do the same to them I am sure but our government works under to much red tape to do it in time to make it work on our behalf.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 11:49 other posts 
"The russain government can hack our banks,pipelines and cell phones in their sleep and close the US economy like a cheap paper back book"

So your National Security State Budget is about the GDP of Russia and their hackers can still beat yours?

And are they just not trying at the moment?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 12:56 other posts 
I feel like they are not really trying at the moment.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Feb,22 05:10 other posts 
Or maybe hacking is more difficult than you think. Ever heard of Twitter getting hacked? Trump's Twitter got hacked, but not by hacking Twitter itself, but just by guessing his password 'maga2020!'. So yes, idiots get hacked, but hacking a well organized, well supported system is actually not that easy.

The pro-Trump social platform 'Gettr' was hacked on Day One, because it was poorly programmed.

Trump's Truth Social is understaffed, managed by a complete idiot
and being programmed by noobs. If it ever sees the light of day,
it will be hacked to oblivion. But what will probably happen, is that some of the founders, maybe Trump himself, will run away with the money,
let it collapse and have all the dumb right-wingers who invested in the stocks see the value evaporate. Which is a shame, because even I recognize the ironic brilliance of calling right-wing propaganda induced brain-farts 'TRUTHS'. But it already started off bad, when even the logo was stolen. It will fail, like all the other right-wing social media platforms, because of one simple reason; if everyone has the same (political) ideas, where is the fun in bullying people?

When it eventually fails, Trump will blame Russia, China, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, socialists and everyone else,
but it will just be, due to his own inability to do a good job.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   ...#61

Show your Genitals