Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #41

Pages:  #1... #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   ...#61

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -5  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 18:06 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 16:57 other posts 
OL Sleepy joe is getting his wings clipped a bit.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 05:47 other posts 
It's not like he was flying high before.

So what should he do to stop the pandemic? Or should he just allow to let hospitals overburdened even more? What if someone you like needs any medical attention?

The GOP cancelled Saule Omarova, because she was born in the soviet union.
Shame for the US public, because she actually knew something about finance.
If you want the backs to screw you even more, just keep putting in stupid, corrupt,
bank lobbyists, to oversee your national banks, like the GOP always does.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 09:31 other posts 
You obviously didn't read her ideas on money.
SHE was NOT a goood choice.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 11:42 other posts 
I've heard about her from YouTubers who get things right on finance all the time. They didn't go into specifics, but they liked her as choice. So what did YOU read about her ideas on money? Some right-winger saying her ideas are not good or anything specific?

You can just see from their track records that Democrats are better then Republicans, when it comes to banking. Both parties take their money, but the Dems do at least something to prevent the banks from screwing the public as hard as they want. Republicans let it all up to their 'good intentions' and it creates financial crashes every time. I'm sure the next one is right around the corner. I don't know if Saule Omarova would have prevented it, but you can be sure a Republican approved candidate won't. But, you will off course blame the Dems, when it happens.

I hope the Dems find an old, white US-born banker, with the right intentions, to be bank-cop, so the Reps cannot block him on just bigotry.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 22:17 other posts 
Vladimir Putin looks at our pathetic surrender in Afghanistan, leaving behind dead Soldiers, American citizens, and $85 billion worth of Military equipment. He then looks at Biden. He is not worried!

Trump, decemeber 7th

By phart [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 13:01 other posts 
A message of hope this Thanksgiving.
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 17:56 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 21:39 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Nov,21 06:53 other posts 
I didn't read it, but if Kamala will be the presidential candidate, any republican candidate will have a cakewalk.

I don't have high hopes for all the other Democratic-candidates-in-line either.
It's a pathetic line of milk toast corporate sellouts.
At least the Republicans are proud and loud corporate sellouts.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,21 10:28 other posts 
It is sad that there is no one to compete. Every election I have been able to vote in since I registered I have hoped to be able to vote for the best man for the job,but it sadly been,the lesser of the evils.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Nov,21 11:27 other posts 
Did you like Trump the best during the primaries or would you have preferred any of the others (Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, etc. )

The Democrats can't seem to find strong candidates. Some of them are talking about Terry McAuliffe, who just lost in a safe blue state. They have horrible advisors and horrible instincts. Team Hillary wanted Trump to win the primaries, because they thought she had the best chance of winning from him out of all the candidates.
How stupid are they?

Progressives would like Katie Porter or Ed Markey to run. Maybe Raphael Warnock
or Jon Ossoff. Bernie is too old and Elizabeth Warren has no backbone to trust her instincts over her stupid advisors.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,21 15:54 other posts 
I liked and still like Trump because of his bussiness back ground.Even after the pandemic we were recovering before the election.And if the country had a "happiness" gauge,it has went WAY down past sad since biden stumlbed his way in the white house.

I don't want a clinton in the same hemisphere as the USA, much less back in the white house.

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 19:48 other posts 
Let’s go tecsan let’s go tecsan
Blow me tecsan when your done with Brandon
Let’s go tecsan let’s go tecsan
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 05:01 other posts 
Thought you would say that...You are just looking for an argument arent you...
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 05:12 other posts 
Ahhhahaha well good morning cupcake it’s about time you got up did you over sleep this morning

By phart [Ignore] 15,Nov,21 14:13 other posts 

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 13,Nov,21 01:03 other posts 
"Let's go, Bannon"
--------------------------------------- added after 236 hours

Drink Putin's diarrhea, straight from the asshole

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 04:56 other posts 
Trump Supporters Don't Even Care That They're Being Conned
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,21 14:25 other posts 
There are radical supporters and there are supporters of his ideas and actions such as trying to save our country.
He simply wants confidence in the election system to return. Do you trust the system right now? I sure as hell don't.
Will I send him 45 bucks? No, Will I vote for him or the man he supports for the job in 2024.Hell yes FAR better than the alternative.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 08:18 other posts 
If you forget your bias for a moment and look at what the Republicans are doing, than
I hope you see that they are NOT bringing back the confidence in the election system.
They are trying to disenfranchise millions of voters and trying to make it easier to overturn election results, when they don't like the results. They are NOT working on making the elections more SECURE and they are blocking every single proposal the Democrats have on that subject.

On top of that, the Republicans can now already win with 8% less total votes than
the Democrats. If you think that is fair, you don't care about democracy.
I said it before but 'trying to save the country' is such lazy reasoning.
What are they 'saving the country' from?
Democrats making the country a little bit better for poor people?
Giving employees basic benefits, that are standard for most of Europe?
Is that going to destroy America?

Or are they referring to the Fox News culture-war bullshit?
Would it be sooooooo dangerous when a tranny pisses in the women's toilet?
Are you missing those Dr. Seuss books soooooooo bad?

These are your ideas for SAVING America:
- No fucking immigrants
- Deregulation, so employees die during their work and Americans get poisoned
- Tax-cuts, tax-cuts, tax-cuts, mostly for the holy job-providers

If you got any other ideas, I would love to be surprised
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 10:49 other posts 
LEGAL IMMIGRANTS that want to better themselves and are willing to better AMERICA while they are at it.
NOT immigrants that fill up the parking lots of every county health department while taxpayers that fund them have to wait in long lines behind people that NEVER FUCKING PAID into the system. AND DON"T INTEND TO.

Deregulation so company's can stay afloat and keep people employed instead of having to close and the jobs be LOST.
Few people die in work places that are the employers fault .IF you would get off your high horse and research it, most work place accidents are folks that are under the influence of those "soft drugs" you love so much to talk about.
OSHA has been there to help with preventing work place accidents for decades.

Tax cuts, you wouldn't need pay raises if people were not paying 36% of their wages in state and federal income tax,39% of the cost of fuel in state and federal fuel tax in my state, others are higher, 2 % of cost of food in tax and so on.
By #648364 21,Oct,21 19:15

Wow...you make top dollar and are on this website. I make good money and don't even hit 30%
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 20:55 other posts 
Ok, so, find out your states tax rate, Mine is 5.25 %
Add that to your 25% .
Then take the "bring home." and go buy gas, take that tax off the bring home pay.
Go buy grocerys, ah,there is a 2% I think,
um,ok you get a property tax bill on your home,land and property such as a car or boat. for the house here, it is 2200$ a year property tax.
And that is in the rural area of the county. IF I lived in the city,oh my there is a city property tax.
I could go on,but you should at least see a blurry picture here.All these taxes go up,long before wages go up,and then when wages go up,people try to improve their lives,say with a better home or better car,and wind up paying MORE in tax than before.
If you think that a person can really get ahead on wages alone without making investments for interest and dividends you are so far from right.It takes alot more to get AHEAD in life than a little pay raise.
By #648364 22,Oct,21 00:11
So you are including all taxes into it. That's why I will never own property ever again. My old property taxes are now 5 months of rent. Plus the up keep even with a fair market value after fees and taxes the "profit" isn't worth the loss of time in labor, nor the total amount of everything that you ever put into the place.
Schools make up the bulk of property taxes. I work for a school and the people that get paid the most in many school districts are there strictly for the money. No Child Left Behind federal tax dollars opened school districts up for scheming kick backs. Curriculum companies butter up individuals with trips to Disney, sporting events, and all other kinds of things to select their Curriculum for a few years even though the Curriculum isnt a good fit. Even if the Curriculum produces positive results the districts refuse to buy the Curriculum after the original contract ends.. The company gets paid by grant money and the school board and a few Administrators get their kick backs. Back in the day we used a book for years until it fell apart. Now they get different new books about every 3 years. That's why education is lacking. The sharks are sitting in high places reaping the benefits and the kids are paying the price. Then they keep screaming that the schools need more money. The Teachers and staff are forced to teach Curriculums a certain way and to deviate from Curriculum can get you fired. I know a few teachers that have gotten caught deviating from Curriculum because their class averaged higher test scores than the rest of the district. When you sign with these companies the teachers are required to keep data. When the data doesn't match the teacher gets slammed even if their class is superior to the rest of the district. Teachers really aren't teachers anymore, maybe they are in some districts but not here.
By #610414 22,Oct,21 09:02
LumpyStump, I understand what you are saying. If I may? In my state, Florida, property taxes go to pay schools and infrastructure. The state itself does not levy property taxes. All property taxes are levied by the local counties. In answer to Phart, taxes have a strict cap on how much an increase can be. It’s less than 2%. Insurance is the one item that has no cap and can be more than the mortgage and taxes combined.
For years I hear, mostly from teachers, that they are not allowed to teach in the most effective way. The teacher’s union is powerful in every county of this country. Why do teachers strike for more pay (and usually win) but they won’t collectively push back against these programs designed to profit companies that have no invested interest in the welfare of the students, just profits? Are the teachers also more interested in their pocket than the children?
By #648364 22,Oct,21 13:31
I have watched many teachers just quit the profession. Nobody stands up to the system. In my specific area it's all low income. So low that the percentage is so high that every kid in the district gets free breakfast and lunch even if the parents of many students can afford reduced or full price meals. Also, many student families consist of a parent or both that my not be a legal citizen. Now imagine members Local government and friends Local government infiltrate the school board and then the administration. A third of the teachers and staff are friends of friends and infiltrate the unions. Eventually, the unions loose teeth and the parents are terrified to say anything in fear of deportation. Example of Local political power, if a local business refuses to put a certain Local political party sign in their window they get visited by code enforcement until they comply. If you get graffiti all over your garage the Local graffiti removal crew won't remove it unless you voted for the right person.
I have met many teachers that had worked in many different districts. They all say the same thing, "there is no reason to jump the fence when you can't see green horizon to horizon." People that rock the boat or question anything get harassed to limit within maximum legalities. They get moved and given a larger class size in an undesirable location and heavily scrutinized and rode to mental breakdown or they submit, or just quit. It's all about the money in low income schools. I can tell you true stories that I have seen first hand that would make you vomit. The thing is that I'm more masculine than your average alpha male pack leader. I chew tobacco, from the country, Marine Corps service, dropped my first deer at age 11, so everyone assumes that I'm a strong stereotypical "good ole boy." My school is a polling place. Politicians and big union leaders following around those politicians come in and hang out. My presence for some reason brings out mans need to boast to compete for dominance. The things that have come out of their mouths would ruin your prospective on political parties and the future. It's all sickening.
By #610414 23,Oct,21 21:02
The average worker pays 16% in payroll taxes and that gets adjusted when you do your yearly income tax reporting. Where does that 25% coming from? Most states levy 5 to 7.5% sales tax on NON-FOOD items. I don’t see why a raise would not come in handy
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 02:32 other posts 
Do not know what you are talking about...I try not to argue fake/real statistics...
By #610414 24,Oct,21 08:52
If you receive a paycheck from work they are supposed to hold back taxes. The percentages I quoted are what most middle class workers get levied.
By #610414 22,Oct,21 00:20
You know what ,Phart? You are full of shit. I’ve watched for years you posting SHIT. You don’t know what you are talking about. You are just a parrot spouting nonsense after they give you a cracker. Health department parking lots chocked by illegal immigrants? Did you forget A: you don’t know if they are illegal and B: They are ineligible to get any other type of health help. Most work place accidents are caused by the influence of soft drugs? I think you are under the influence of some soft drugs.
So, that were your opinions on the three subjects I mentioned.
Is that how you want to save the country?

How about healthcare, leave it as it is now?
How about childcare, leave it so expensive that mom working makes no sense?
Want to keep college and university at the same price?
Anything you want to do to help families or just let them fend for themselves?

When is someone al LEGAL immigrant. NO immigrants have EVER paid into the system, so if that's your eligibility for becoming a LEGAL immigrant, there can never be any. Those people at your border all want to be LEGAL immigrants. When would you let them? Can you read in their mind if they want to better themselves and America? Or do you know from their wallet, their nationality or their skin color?

What regulations still exist that hurt companies then?

The tax rates are for normal employees. Many rich people don't pay income tax, they make their wealth on capital gains. Shouldn't they pay the same tax rate as normal employees do?

When they cut taxes, where do you see opportunities to cut costs to pay for it?
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 04:01 other posts 
I recommend going back to Trump policies and getting rid ob dementia beavis...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 05:32 other posts 
Trump policies? Deregulation and tax cuts for the rich?

Apparently, demented old geezers is what American voters want.
This is the only info about work accidents caused by drug and alcohol abuse:
"The U.S. Department of Labor has reported that drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace causes 65 percent of on-the-job accidents" it's data from 2014, but I can't find any newer.

The risk of accidents in traffic are increased about 3x with cannabis use,
while the risk can increase up to 200x with alcohol.
So can you substantiate that it is the drug abuse and not the alcohol abuse?
And should you criminalize alcohol?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 08:46 other posts 
Yes, criminalize alcohol I am all for it. won't work of course, to much money in it for the government run abc stores.

Ananas,I want to see the evidence that you get your impressions from that all the immigrants crossing the border want to be legal and pay their fair share as part of being a citizen.
When I was still doing landscaping work in subdivisions, the immigration folks could pull onto a street, you would hear some noise, the woods was full of workers, and nothing would get done at that jobsite for days. They weren't paying taxes, the employer wasn't either.
nothing legal, but there I was making about 5 bucks a hour,paying tax out of it. damn right I noticed all that.
No mind reading needed,watch their actions.

As I have said before,
The desire for a higher education is supposed to motivate you to make high grades in school so that you are able to get scholarships to go to college. IF your grades are subpar, what the fuck do you need college for in the first place???
The desire to have health coverage,is supposed to be motivation to get a better job than flipping burgers at Hardee's. Get a job that OFFERS medical coverage as a benefit. A large company can get a better price for coverage than you can by yourself.

If a man gets married,his job and wages should be able to support the home and family so the mother does NOT HAVE TO FUCKING WORK> This functioned for centurys and suddenly in the past 20 years women drop 3 babies and rush to work ,letting a non family member watch them get bigger instead of growing up learning from their parents and family.
A great system for raising children has been lost to the liberal theory of the "village" raising the kid.And folks wonder why the murder rate is high,the sucicide rate is high,divorce rate is high and etc.
GEE,look back when the numbers were lower and compare how things went.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 09:05
Phart, hasn’t anyone educated you on illegal immigrants plight? If you

enter the US illegally (just like other countries) it’s almost impossible to become legal. If you don’t have a green card (proof you are legal) you can’t get regular work. The work available is menial work where you don’t get a regular paycheck. Taxes are not withheld because your employer can’t legally do so. An employer that hires you like a legal worker can and is fined thousands of dollars. They hire illegals under the table. Why? They can get away paying less than minimum wage. They don’t have to pay overtime or provide health insurance. The illegal employees have no option.--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutesWhat’s more, they face immediate deportation if caught. An employer who wants to lay off one or more illegal worker all he has to do is call immigration. His company doesn’t have to pay unemployment. Any illegal would gladly pay taxes. That would mean they are LEGAL.--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutesAs far as thinking health insurance is only available through a good job, that’s not true
More recently, they have concluded that Obamacare coverage is 10 percent less expensive than employer-based coverage. Comparing average employer-based premiums to the second-lowest cost Silver benchmark Obamacare plans, the Urban Institute scholars found lower Obamacare premiums in 38 states plus Washington, DC. '--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutesYour argument about working women is skewed. Having children is a life goal for most women and becoming a father is a wish of most married men. The new (not really that new) trend for women to go out to work is a direct result of the economy. One paycheck is not enough to have a comfortable life and poor wages don’t help.--------------------------------------- added after 24 minutesYou think this theory of the village raising the kid is a bad liberal idea. You missed the point. It’s a necessity, it’s a second best choice.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 11:16 other posts 
"If you don’t have a green card (proof you are legal) you can’t get regular work."

The problem is that they can get work at all. If your government really punished employers hard, when they abuse the system by employing illegal immigrants,
you would have less of them, employers wouldn't be able to exploit immigrants
as much and legal citizens wouldn't have to compete with that cheap labor.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 11:46
You are half right. First of all, many illegals have been deported because the legal employees turn them in for many reasons but, the biggest is that they have more leverage to get a raise if the illegals are out. Catching employers hiring illegals happens when large entities get raided. It would be too hard to check every employer location. And even then the dreaded call “La Migra Está Aquí” is heard daily all over the border towns like LA, New York, Union City and Miami along with many other Southwest large cities. I don’t blame the illegals from trying to work. The likes of Phart are wrong. The illegals do not get monetary help. They have to eat. I imagine how bad it must be where they came from that they would risk the uncertainty of surviving here. Yes, Phart, they knew it before they started their journey.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 05:23 other posts 
"It would be too hard to check every employer location"
No it won't, hiring an army of workplace inspectors will pay for itself.

I'm not saying "don't have immigrants", I'm saying "don't have illegal immigrants that can work". Part of your economy depends on those immigrants. But you don't want to facilitate that in an illegal way. Legalize, tax and regulate is also the solution for this problem.

You make sure employers cannot use illegal immigrants, by giving them massive fines and jail-time for the director, if they do. Then you register and check every person who walks over the border and give them a license to work. Then you make the employers record every worked hour and make them pay some income taxes and regulate their minimum wage, working conditions and living conditions. Then you also regulate the percentage of work from those those LEGAL guest workers per business sector (exceptions possible).

My own country get this wrong too, we have immigrants sitting in camps, doing nothing, costing money, having them wait for years until they are sent back.
I would check their identity and if they are not criminals and then give them a license to work. Let's find the optimal way for them and our country to help each other. When they are finally sent back, have them return with some savings and good jobs training, so they can develop their own country.
By #610414 25,Oct,21 06:03
All good suggestions. Now try to get our politicians and ultra-conservatives to go along. BTW, your first suggestion is a pipe dream. Physically impossible
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Oct,21 06:37 other posts 
"hiring an army of workplace inspectors"?

If you think you need to check every company every day, no off course not.
But employers weigh the benefits of using illegal immigrants, with the chance of getting caught and the punishment for getting caught. If the benefits outweigh the risks, they will keep doing it. If you turn that around, they will stop doing it.

Just a few restaurants with some illegals washing dishes isn't really hurting anyone. But it's estimated to be 8 million illegal immigrants working in the US:

8 Million is 5% of your workforce. We have between 0.3% and 0.7% illegal immigrants working in our country.
By #610414 25,Oct,21 07:17
Washington, D.C. — A new report released today by the Center for American Progress highlights the important contributions of 10.4 million undocumented immigrants in the country today, including the work of an estimated 5 million undocumented essential workers helping to fight the coronavirus pandemic and keep the country moving.
An estimated 7 million undocumented immigrants are helping to lift up major sectors of the workforce, 5 million of whom are serving alongside their fellow Americans on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic response as farmworkers, construction laborers, custodial staff, home health or personal care aides, and more.
Key findings in the report include:
Undocumented immigrants make up approximately 3.2 percent of the U.S. population, but 4.4 percent of the country’s workforce.
There are more than 7 million undocumented immigrants working in the United States.
In 41 states and Washington, D.C., there are more than 10,000 undocumented workers, and in 16 states that total is greater than 100,000.

I just don’t think they are a huge problem. Especially as the only difference would be a document that says they are legal. The work positions are already filled. In many respects they are essential
It's in every way better to be a legal immigrant than an illegal immigrant. As illegal, you always have to hide, to not get caught. Illegals are at the mercy of employers who illegally exploit you, so it has to be worth it to those employers, meaning you get paid the shittiest of everyone. Illegals can never advance in life, because they can't put their children in school and they can't rent or buy a house. Because they are illegal, no right applies to them. You think that paying a bit of taxes is worse than having no rights?

In my opnion education is meant for destupefying the masses. It's good that an education makes people more productive to society, but I think education is mostly important for helping people not being taken advantage off. Medical coverage offered by employers does exactly the opposite. It keeps people dependent.
Government can get a better price for coverage than employers can, because they don't need insurance companies who make profits from scamming people. Government has the incentive to keep people healthy, because healthy people make productive citizens, who pay taxes. Health insurance companies have an incentive to deny you the care you need, because your care eats into their profits.

Liberals didn't want women to work because they wanted kids to be raised by the 'village', liberals want women to be independent of men, so they can take care of themselves. Progressive like me think that work and raising kids should be equally divided by the father and the mother, not by childcare givers or grandparents (because childcare is too fucking expensive) or the oldest sibling or "the village". The reality is now that both men and women have to now work full-time to make a good living. That's not caused by liberals, that's caused by employers, who took advantage of the new reality and by right-wingers like you, who think it's a good idea to let employers decide how much or HOW LITTLE they pay their employees.
By #610414 24,Oct,21 11:58
I worked my whole adult life. At first it was to be independent, later it was to enjoy a better life and, yes, I admit it, to assuage my pride in me. My kids got all our (Charlie and me) available QUALITY time. That Village raising of my kids was comprised of government mandatory school and just a few hours of after-school activities. We were the ones staying until midnight to help with homework and any other children geared activities. We volunteered to chaperone field trips and class parties. We belonged to the PTA (both of us) Charlie would get a part time extra job during the Christmas holidays so my kids would have the best Christmas mornings.
Minimum wage laws are always a day late. What I don’t understand is why non-management people would not support them
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 05:19 other posts 
"Minimum wage laws are always a day late. What I don’t understand is why non-management people would not support them"
Because people believe the propaganda that a higher minimum wage will hurt
the economy and they will lose the job that barely supports their existence.

It's the same reason for why American workers fear any other worker benefit, that workers in all other developed countries already have. Any time any expansion on social benefits for normal people are proposed, Republicans scream bloody murder about SOCIALISM, but as soon as it gets adopted and people see it doesn't destroy the country, but it help them, they always end up loving it.

Propaganda makes old people on social security and Medicare say:
"Americans don't need payed vacation or family leave" and young people say:
"Americans don't need Medicare with dental, hearing and vision".
Most people turn around whenever they need some social benefit themselves,
but regrettably they often only turn around on their own needs and can't imagine that society would benefit as a whole, when more people's needs are met.
By #610414 11,Nov,21 18:08
Phart I do trust the election systems around the country. Trump, a poor loser, is the one that started the big lie that the election was rigged and you poor souls swallowed that like fish at er chum.
I may be convinced to vote for a Republican who shows good character and good ideas. I may, but, if equals run against equals, I’ll vote Democrat. I would never got e for Trump, his children, or anyone remotely involved in the past with that Clown.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 03:36 other posts 
The Hypocrisy of Bailouts | The Problem With Jon Stewart | Apple TV+

By the way, what a shouting lunatic is Ted Cruz.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 16:21 other posts 
Russian collusion? Yea, with the CLINTONS!

Again, another page about it. Can you believe people are stupid enough to believe ANYTHING hillary clinton says? She and her cohorts were LITERALLY trying to steal the votes by making Trump look bad.
Well, they got away with it but perhaps,just perhaps,justice will be had
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 18:38 other posts 
They got away with it alright. And sadly, nothing will happen and no justice will be had. None.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 20:05 other posts 
Well it seems alot of folks don't care that hillary is a crooked scum bag. If I were some of the folks that found this information I would probably be watching my back because if you do hillary or bill wrong,their kill list gets 1 added to it.
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 21:11 other posts 
Yeah vile horrible people the both of them lock her up and that husband of hers. What a disgraceful immoral person he is!
By #610414 07,Nov,21 19:08

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   ...#61

Show your Genitals