Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#564

Started by bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 03:36  other posts
The other day, I posted something in another thread where I asked members what was the first word that popped into their head when they saw/heard the word "cheap"?

My first response was from Whoknows and his reply was "perfume". That phrase, cheap perfume, made me instantly think of Journey's DON'T STOP BELIEVING. The post went in a different direction from what I planned but it was so much fun! Example, there were other responses to the word "cheap" that included shoddy, floozy and several more and huxley999 was able to cite songs with those words in them!

Let's pick a RANDOM word and see if a song comes to mind. My guess is not every word will trigger a song to pop into our heads, but who knows. If you would kindly post a few lines of the song that reflects "the word", the name of the song and the artist and if you like, a YouTube link to the song. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR SONG TO THE PARTICULAR "WORD OF THE DAY".

Let's have some musical fun!

New Comment       Rating: 9  


Comments:
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 03:07 other posts 
Word of the day for Friday 2nd October - START

In case you missed my comment yesterday Bella! had decided that we would make a clean start to used words on October 1st. So I have started a new used words list.
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 07:04 other posts 
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones

only registered users can see external links

If you START me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop

I've been running hot
You got me ticking gonna blow my top
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
Never stop, never stop, never stop

You make a grown man cry
You make a grown man cry
You make a grown man cry
Spread out the oil, the gasoline
I walk smooth, ride in a mean, mean machine

Start it up
If you start it up
Kick on the starter give it all you got, you got to, you got to
I can't compete with the riders in the other heats

If you rough it up
If you like it I can slide it up, slide it up, slide it up, slide it up

Don't make a grown man cry
Don't make a grown man cry
Don't make a grown man cry
My eyes dilate, my lips go green
My hands are greasy
She's a mean, mean machine

Start it up
Start me up
Give it all you got
You got to never, never, never stop

Slide it up
Baby up just slide it up
Start it up, start it up, start it up
Never, never, never

You make a grown man cry
You make a grown man cry
You make a grown man cry
Ride like the wind at double speed
I'll take you places that you've never, never seen

If you start it up
Love the day and we will never stop, never stop, never stop, never stop
Tough me up
Never stop, never stop

You, you, you make a grown man cry
You, you make a dead man cum
You, you make a dead man cum
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 17:45 other posts 
We didn’t start the fire - Billy Joel


only registered users can see external links


Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, The King and I, and The Catcher in the Rye
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana, goodbye
We didn't START the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser, and Prokofiev
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc
Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, Dacron
Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock"
Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland
Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Khrushchev
Princess Grace, Peyton Place, trouble in the Suez
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac
Sputnik, Zhou En-Lai, Bridge on the River Kwai
Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball
Starkweather homicide, children of thalidomide
Buddy Holly, Ben-Hur, space monkey, mafia
Hula-hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go
U-2, Syngman Rhee, payola, and Kennedy
Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Hemingway, Eichmann, Stranger in a Strange Land
Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion
Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania
Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson
Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex
JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say?
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again
Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock
Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan
Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide
Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz
Hypodermics on the shore, China's under martial law
Rock-and-roller cola wars, I can't take it anymore
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone, it will still burn on
And on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 09:44 other posts  ⤴
Working for the Weekend ~ Loverboy

only registered users can see external links

Everyone's watching, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, oh
Everyone's wondering, will you come out tonight
Everyone's trying to get it right, get it right
Everybody's working for the weekend
Everybody wants a new romance
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my heart
You better START from the START
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby let's go
Everyone's looking to see if it was you
Everyone wants you to come through
Everyone's hoping it'll all work out
Everyone's waiting they're holding out
Everybody's working for the weekend
Everybody wants a new romance
Hey, hey
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my heart
You better START from the START
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby let's go
Hey
You want a piece of my heart
You better START from the START
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby let's go
You want a piece of my heart
You better START from the START
You wanna be in the show
Come on baby let's go
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 17:50 other posts 
My little red book - Manfred Mann


only registered users can see external links


I just got out my little red book
The minute that you said goodbye
I thumbed right through my little red book
I wasn't gonna sit and cry

And I went from A to Z
I took out every pretty girl in town
They danced with me and while I held them

All I did was to talk about you
Hear your name and I'd START to cry
There is just no getting over you

No girl who's in my little red book
Just ever could replace your love
And each girl in my little red book
Knows you're the one I'm thinkin' of

Won't you please come back to me?
Without your precious love I can't go on
Where can you be? I need you so much

All I do is to talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you, no, no, no

Won't you please come back to me?
Without your precious love I can't go on
Where can you be? I need you so much

All I do is to talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you, no, no

All I do is to talk, talk about you
Hear your name and I start to cry
Well, there is just no getting over you, no, no

All I do is to talk, a-talk, a-talk
Hear your name and I start to cry
There is just no getting over you
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 20:55 other posts  ⤴
"Play That Funky Music" - Wild Cherry


Hey, once I was a boogie singer
Playin' in a rock-and-roll band
I never had no problems
Burnin' down the one-night stands

And everything around me
Got to start to feelin' so low
And I decided quickly
Yes, I did
To disco down and check out the show

Yeah they were dancin' and singin'
And movin' to the groovin'
And just when it hit me
Somebody turned around and shouted

"Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Lay down that boogie
And play that funky music 'til you die."

'Til you die?

I tried to understand this
I thought that they were out of their minds
How could I be so foolish
To not see I was the one behind

So still I kept on fighting
Well, losing every step by the way
... we can do
I said, I must go back there
I got to go back
And check to see if things still the same

When they were dancin' and singin'
And movin' to the groovin'
And just when it hit me
Somebody turned around and shouted

"Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Lay down that boogie
And play that funky music 'til you die."

'Til you die?
Oh, 'til you die

Gonna play some electrified funky music

Hey, wait a minute

Now first it wasn't easy
Changing rock-and-rolling minds
And things were gettin' shaky
I thought I'd have to leave it behind

Oh, but now it's so much better (it's so much better)
I'm funking out in every way
But I'll never lose that feelin' (you know, I won't)
Of how I learned my lesson that day

When they were dancin' and singin'
And movin' to the groovin'
And just when it hit me
Somebody turned around and shouted

"Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Lay down that boogie
And play that funky music 'til you die."

'Til you die?
Oh, 'til you die

They shouted

"Play that funky music
Play that funky music
Play that funky music
You got to keep on playin' funky music
Play that funky music
Play that funky music
Play that funky music
Gonna take you high and low."

"Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right

Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right
Play that funky music, white boy
Play that funky music right."


By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 00:29 other posts 
The word for Thursday, October 1, HIDE
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 03:34 other posts 
"It's Too Late" - Carole King


Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the time
There's something wrong here, there can be no denying
One of us is changing, or maybe we've just stopped trying

And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it, Oh no no

It used to be so easy living here with you
You were light and breezy and I knew just what to do
Now you look so unhappy, and I feel like a fool

And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it, oh no no

There'll be good times again for me and you
But we just can't stay together, don't you feel it too
Still I'm glad for what we had, and how I once loved you

But it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it, Oh no no no no no

It's too late
Baby
It's too late
Now darling
It's too late
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 03:36 other posts  ⤴
As of today the used words list is cleared and all words are now once again available.


I want to hold your hand - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


Oh, yeah, I'll tell you somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
You'll let me hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
And when I touch you
I feel happy inside
It's such a feelin' that my love
I can't HIDE
I can't hide
I can't hide
Yeah, you got that somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
And when I touch you
I feel happy inside
It's such a feelin' that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide
Yeah, you got that somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I feel that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 03:39 other posts  ⤴
We are never ever getting back together - Taylor Swift


only registered users can see external links


I remember when we broke up the first time
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like
We hadn't seen each other in a month
When you said you needed space. (What?)
Then you come around again and say
"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."
Remember how that lasted for a day?
I say, "I hate you," we break up, you call me, "I love you."

Ooh, we called it off again last night
But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
And me falling for it screaming that I'm right
And you would HIDE away and find your peace of mind
With some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Ooh, you called me up again tonight
But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Ooh, yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Oh oh oh

I used to think that we were forever ever
And I used to say, "Never say never..."
Uggg... so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"
And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like
We are never getting back together. Like, ever"

No!

We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

We, ooh, getting back together, ohhh
We, ooh, getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together
By Elderman [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 03:46 other posts  ⤴
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
The Beatles
Here I stand, head in hand
Turn my face to the wall
If she's gone I can't go on
Feeling two foot small

Everywhere people stare
Each and ev'ryday
I can see them laugh at me
And I hear them say

"Hey, you've got to hide your love away"
"Hey, you've got to hide your love away"

How can I even try?
I can never win
Hearing them, seeing them
In the state I'm in

How could she said to me?
"Love will find a way"
Gather 'round all you clowns
Let me hear you say

"Hey, you've got to hide your love away"
"Hey, you've got to hide your love away"
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 05:42 other posts  ⤴
Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

only registered users can see external links

… I come home, in the mornin' light
My mother says, "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh momma dear, we're not the fortunate ones
And girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun
… The phone rings, in the middle of the night
My father yells, "What you gonna do with your life?"
Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
But girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
… That's all they really want
Some fun
When the workin' day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun (girls, they want)
(Wanna have fun, girls)
(Wanna have)
… Some boys take a beautiful girl
And HIDE her away from the rest o' the world
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
… That's all they really want
Is some fun
When the workin' day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun (girls, they want)
(Wanna have fun, girls)
(Wanna have)
… They just want, they just wanna (girls)
They just want, they just wanna (girls just wanna have fun)
Oh girls, girls just wanna have fun
(Just want, they just wanna)
They just wanna, they just wanna (girls)
They just want, they just wanna (girls just wanna have fun)
Oh girls, girls just wanna have fun
… When the workin'
When the workin' day is done
Oh, when the workin' day is done
Oh, girls, girls just wanna have fun
Everybody
Huh, huh
… They just want, they just wanna (girls)
They just want, they just wanna (girls just wanna have fun)
Oh, girls, girls just wanna have fun
(They just wanna, they just wanna) when the workin'
When the working day is done (they just want, they just wanna)
Oh, when the working day is done (girls, girls just wanna have fun)
Oh girls, girls just wanna have fun
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 09:40 other posts  ⤴
Eli's Coming ~ Three Dog Night

only registered users can see external links

Eli's comin'
Eli's comin' (Eli's a-comin')
Oh, you better hide your heart
Your lovin' heart
Eli's a-comin', and the cards say
A broken heart
Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl (Hide it)
You better, better hide your heart
Eli's comin', better walk
Walk but you'll never get away
No, you'll never get away from the burnin' a-heartache
I walked to Apollo by the bay
Everywhere I go
Eli's a-comin' (She walked, but she never got away)
Eli's a-comin' (She walked, but she never got away)
Eli's a-comin', and he's comin' to get ya (She walked, but, she walked, but)
Get down on your knees (She walked, but she never got away)
Eli's comin' (Hide it, hide it, hide it)
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl (Hide it)
You better, better hide your heart
Eli's comin', better walk
Walk but you'll never get away
No, you'll never get away from the burnin' a-heartache
I walked to Apollo by the bay
Everywhere I go
Eli's a-comin' (She walked, but she'll never get away)
Eli's a-comin' (She walked, but she'll never get away)
Eli's a-comin', and he's comin' to get ya (She walked, but, she walked, but)
Get down on your knees (She walked, but she'll never get away)
Get down on your knees
No-no, no-no
Lord, I said no-no, no-no, no
You better
(Hide it) Somebody
You gotta
(Hide it)
(Hide it) Oh my
(Hide it)
By Dougal [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 12:29 other posts  ⤴
Sunday Girl - BLONDIE

only registered users can see external links

I know a girl from a lonely street
Cold as ice cream but still as sweet
Dry your eyes Sunday girl
Hey, I saw your guy with a different girl
Looks like he's in another world
Run and hide Sunday girl

Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I stay away all week and still I wait
I got the blues, please come see
What your loving means to me

She can't catch up with the working crowd
The weekend mood and she's feeling proud
Live in dreams Sunday girl

Baby, I would like to go out tonight
If I go with you my folks'll get uptight
Stay at home Sunday girl

Hey, I saw your guy with a different girl
Looks like he's in another world
Run and HIDE Sunday girl

When I saw you again in the summertime
If your love was as sweet as mine
I could be Sunday's girl

Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I stay away all week and still I wait
I got the blues, please come see
What your loving means to me

Hurry up
Hurry up, hurry up and wait
I got the blues
Please
Please
Please come see what you do to me
I got the blues

Hurry up
Hurry up, hurry up and wait
Hurry up
Please come see what you do to me


By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 02:44 other posts 
The word for Wednesday, September 30 - MORE
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 03:18 other posts 
"I'm A Believer" - The Monkees


I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed.
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

I thought love was more or less a givin' thing,
Seems the more I gave the less I got.
What's the use in tryin'?
All you get is pain.
When I needed sunshine I got rain.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

Love was out to get me
Now, that's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all my dreams

Oh, then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

Yes, I saw her face, now I'm a believer
And not a trace of doubt in my mind.
Said I'm a believer
I'm a believer
I'm a believer
Said I'm a believer
I'm a believer
I said I'm a believer
I'm a believer
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 04:55 other posts 
More Than I Can Say - Leo Sayer

only registered users can see external links

Oh oh, yea, yea
I love you MORE than I can say
I'll love you twice as much tomorrow
Oh love you more than I can say
Oh oh, yea, yea
I miss you every single day
Why must my life be filled with sorrow
Oh love you more than I can say
Don't you know I need you so
Tell me please I gotta know
Do you mean to make me cry
Am I just another guy
Oh oh, yea, yea
I miss you more than i can say
Why must my life be filled with sorrow
Oh love you more than I can say
Oh, don't you know I need you so
So tell me please I gotta know
Do you mean to make me cry
Am I just another guy
Oh oh, yea, yea
I love you more than I can say
I'll love you twice as much tomorrow
Oh love you more than I can say
I love you more than I can say
I love you more than I can say (more than I can say)
I love you twice as much tomorrow (more than I can say)
I love you twice as much tomorrow
I love you more than I can say
(More than I can say) I love you more than words can say yeah
By Dougal [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 03:35 other posts  ⤴
More - SISTERS OF MERCY

only registered users can see external links

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
One thing I know
I want more
I want more

(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

D'you get scared to feel so much?
To let somebody touch you?
So hot, so cold, so far so out of control
Hard to come by, and harder to hold

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
I want more

(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

There are parts of me that don't get nervous
Not the parts that shake
You won't get what you deserve
You are what you take
Learning to cry for fun and profit
I'm not done yet
Counterfeit dollars or the English zloty
Anything I can get

Some people get by
With a little understanding
Some people get by
With a whole lot more
I don't know
Why you gotta be so undemanding
One thing I know
I want more

(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)
(And I need all the love I can get)
(And I need all the love that I can't get to)

All the love that you can get
All the love
That I can't get to...
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 06:10 other posts 
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

only registered users can see external links

Last night, a little dancer a-came dancin' to my door
Last night, a little angel came pumpin' on my floor
She said, "A-come, baby, you got a license for love
And if it expires, pray help from above"
Because

In the midnight hour, she cried MORE, more, more
With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more, wow
In the midnight hour, babe, more, more, more
With a rebel yell, more, more, more
More, more, more

She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg
But when I'm tired and lonely, she sees me to bed
A-what set you free and brought you to me, babe?
What set you free? I need you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour, she cried more, more, more
With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more, wow
In the midnight hour, babe, more, more, more
With a rebel yell, more, more, more

A-he lives in a-his own heaven
Collects it to go from the 7-Eleven
Well, he's out all night to collect a fare
A-just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair
Whoa, ah

I walked the world for you, babe
A thousand miles with you
I dried your tears of pain, babe
A million times for you
I'd sell my soul for you, babe
For money to burn for you
I'd give you all and have none, babe
Just to, just to, just to, a-just to, to have you here by me
Because

In the midnight hour, she cried more, more, more
With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more, wow
In the midnight hour, babe, more, more, more
With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more
More, more, more

Ooh yeah, little baby
She want more
More, more, more, more, more
Ooh yeah, little angel
She want more
More, more, more, more, more
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 03:44 other posts  ⤴
More, more more - Kylie Minogue


only registered users can see external links


Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
MORE , more, more, more, more
Here am I with my desire
Feel it burning just for you
My, oh my, this love divine
Is talking me to somewhere new
Just slide
Get your body down, down, down
And glide
I gotta feel you all around
Boy, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Wind me up, wind me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
Keep it saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
Here am I and deep desire
I got a little spot for you
Make me sigh with sheer delight
As baby, you caress and soothe
Just slide
I want to feel you down, down, down
And glide
You know, I need you all around
Oh, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Wind me up, wind me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
Keep it saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
Till I can't take no more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Just slide
Get your body down, down, down
And glide
I gotta feel you all around
Boy, you got me wanting more, more, more
Give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Come on, now, burn me up, burn me up
You know I want you more, more, more
Gotta give it all up for love, babe
You got me saying more, more, more
Baby, just fill me up to the top
Till I can't take no more
More, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Give it up, give it up
I just can't get enough
So give me more, more, more, more, more
Come and give me more, more, more
More, more, more, more, more, more
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 03:45 other posts  ⤴
No more - Elvis


only registered users can see external links


No MORE do I see the starlight caress your hair
No more feel the tender kisses we used to share
I close my eyes and clearly my heart remembers
A thousand good-byes could never put out the embers
Darling I love you so and my heart forever
Will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before
Please come back to my arms, we belong together
Come to me, let's be sweethearts again and then let us part no more
No more do I feel the touch of your hand on mine
No more see the lovelight making your dark eyes shine
Oh, how I wish I never had caused you sorrow
But don't ever say for us there is no tomorrow
Darling, I love you so and my heart forever
Will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before
Please come back to my arms, we belong together
Come to me, let's be sweethearts again and then let us part no more
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 09:47 other posts  ⤴
I Don't Care Anymore ~ Phil Collins

only registered users can see external links

Well you can tell everyone I'm a down disgrace
Drag my name all over the place
I don't care anymore
You can tell everybody 'bout the state I'm in
You won't catch me crying 'cause I just can't win
I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore
I don't care what you say
I don't play the same games you play
'Cause I've been talking to the people that you call your friends
And it seems to me there's a means to and end
They don't care anymore
And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind
I don't care anymore, I don't care no more
I don't care what you say
We never played by the same rules anyway
I won't be there anymore
Get out of my way
Let me by
I got better things to do with my time
I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore
I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore
Well, I don't care now what you say
'Cause every day I'm feeling fine with myself
And I don't care now what you say
Hey, I'll do alright by myself
'Cause I know
'Cause I remember all the times I tried so hard
And you laughed in my face 'cause you held all the cards
I don't care anymore
And I really ain't bothered what you think of me
'Cause all I want of you is just a let me be
I don't care anymore, d'you hear? I don't care no more
I don't care what you say
I never did believe you much anyway
I won't be there no more
So get out of my way
Let me by
I got better things to do with my time
I don't care anymore
D'you hear? I don't care anymore
I don't care no more
You listening? I don't care no more
No more!
You know I don't care anymore!
Don't care no more! No more, no more, no more
Don't care, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more
No more, no more, no more, no more, no more, no more


By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 23:25 other posts 
The word for Tuesday, September 29, DRIVE
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 01:02 other posts 
"Drive" - The Cars


Who's gonna tell you when
It's too late?
Who's gonna tell you things
Aren't so great?

You can't go on thinking
Nothing's wrong, oh oh
Who's gonna drive you home
Tonight?

Who's gonna pick you up
When you fall?
Who's gonna hang it up
When you call?
Who's gonna pay attention
To your dreams?
Yeah, who's gonna plug their ears
When you scream?

You can't go on thinking
Nothing's wrong, oh oh
Who's gonna drive you home
Tonight?

Who's gonna hold you down
When you shake?
Who's gonna come around
When you break?

You can't go on thinking
Nothing's wrong, oh oh
Who's gonna drive you home
Tonight?

You know you can't go on thinking
Nothing's wrong
Who's gonna drive you home
Tonight?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 16:49 other posts 
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 21:29 other posts 
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 01:04 other posts  ⤴
"Drive" - Incubus


Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I, I can't help but ask myself
How much I let the fear take the wheel and steer

It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
But lately I'm
Beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes, yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
I'll be there

So if I decide to waiver my chance
To be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine
And hold my own and drive?
Oh

It's driven me before
And it seems to be the way, that everyone else gets around
But lately I'm
Beginning to find that when I drive myself, my light is found

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes, yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
I'll be there

Would you choose water over wine?
Hold the wheel and drive

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes, yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
I'll be there

Do-do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do-do-do
Whoa-oh-oh, do-do-do-do-do
Do-do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do-do-do
Who-a-oh-oh-oh-oh
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 03:34 other posts  ⤴
Drive my car - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


Asked a girl what she wanted to be
She said baby, "Can't you see
I wanna be famous, a star of the screen
But you can do something in between"

Baby you can DRIVE my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you

I told the girl that my prospects were good
She said baby, "It's understood
Working for peanuts is all very fine
But I can show you a better time"

Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you
Beep beep mm, beep beep yeah

Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you

I told that girl I can start right away
And she said, "Listen baby I've got something to say
I got no car and it's breaking my heart
But I've found a driver and that's a start"

Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I'll love you
Beep beep mm beep beep yeah
Beep beep mm beep beep yeah
Beep beep mm beep beep yeah
Beep beep mm beep beep yeah (fade out)
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 03:45 other posts  ⤴
Outrageous - Britney Spears


only registered users can see external links


Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex DRIVE
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
Outrageous
Sexy as I wanna be
Got these fellas chasin' me
It's 'bout time I hit the streets
All my girls still feelin' me
"B" girl ain't lost the beat
Jumped over drama and I landed on my feet
Gotta keep goin' no stoppin' me
And if you don't like it then
(La-la-la-la-la-la-la)
Media over here (hey, hey)
Come through like a world premiere (hey, hey)
Trench coat and my underwear
Let's go with this freakshow it's
Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex drive
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
Outrageous
I'm about to bring the heat
Lockin' down the industry
All dressed up and glamourus
Red carpet and cameras
Take trips around the globe
Tint's on my Jeep so nobody knows
It's so hot that you're comin' out your clothes
Now I'm about to give it to ya
(La-la-la-la-la-la-la)
Media over here (hey, hey)
Come through like a world premiere (hey, hey)
Trench coat and my underwear
Let's go with this freakshow it's
Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex drive
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
Outrageous
I just wanna be happy
In a place where love is free
Can you take me there?
Somebody, ooh
And when you mention my name
Make sure you know the truth, yeah
Until I vow to keep it forever
Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex drive
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
Outrageous, when I move my body
Outrageous, when I'm at a party
Outrageous, in my sexy jeans
Outrageous, when I'm on the scene
Outrageous, my sex drive
Outrageous, my shopping spree
Outrageous, we're on a world tour
Outrageous, let's be it girl!
By Dougal [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 04:07 other posts  ⤴
Rapture - BLONDIE

only registered users can see external links

Toe to toe
Dancing very close
Barely breathing
Almost comatose
Wall to wall
People hypnotized
And they're stepping lightly
Hang each night in Rapture

Back to back
Sacroiliac
Spineless movement
And a wild attack

Face to face
Sadly solitude
And it's finger popping
Twenty-four hour shopping in Rapture

Fab Five Freddy told me everybody's fly
DJ's spinning I said my, my
Flash is fast, Flash is cool
Francois sais pas, Flashe no deux
And you don't stop, sure shot
Go out to the parking lot
And you get in your car and you DRIVE real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night, eatin' cars
You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too
Mercuries and Subaru
And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars
Then, when there's no more cars
You go out at night and eat up bars where the people meet
Face to face, dance cheek to cheek
One to one, man to man
Dance toe to toe
Don't move too slow, 'cause the man from Mars
Is through with cars, he's eatin' bars
Yeah, wall to wall, door to door, hall to hall
He's gonna eat 'em all
Rapture, be pure
Take a tour, through the sewer
Don't strain your brain, paint a train
You'll be singin' in the rain
I said don't stop, do punk rock

Well now you see what you wanna be
Just have your party on TV
'Cause the man from Mars won't eat up bars where the TV's on
And now he's gone back up to space
Where he won't have a hassle with the human race
And you hip-hop, and you don't stop
Just blast off, sure shot
'Cause the man from Mars stopped eatin' cars and eatin' bars
And now he only eats guitars, get up!
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 05:32 other posts  ⤴
Life’s Been Good - Joe Walsh

only registered users can see external links

I have a mansion, forget the price
Ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice
I live in hotels, tear out the walls
I have accountants pay for it all
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far
My Maserati does one-eighty-five
I lost my license, now I don't DRIVE
I have a limo, ride in the back
I lock the doors in case I'm attacked
I'm makin' records, my fans they can't wait
They write me letters, tell me I'm great
So I got me an office, gold records on the wall
Just leave a message, maybe I'll call
Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
(Everybody say, "I'm cool, " "He's cool")
I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Life's been good to me so far
I go to parties sometimes until four
It's hard to leave when you can't find the door
It's tough to handle this fortune and fame
Everybody's so different, I haven't changed
They say I'm lazy but it takes all my time
(Everybody say, "Oh yeah, " "Oh yeah")
I keep on goin' guess I'll never know why
Life's been good to me so far
Ah, yeah, yeah
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 16:44 other posts 
I love this tune!
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 21:31 other posts 
Yup! It's my favorite Joe Walsh song.
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 09:49 other posts  ⤴
I can't Drive 55 ~ Sammy Hagar

only registered users can see external links

One foot on the brake and one on the gas, hey
Well, there's too much traffic, I can't pass, no
So I tried my best illegal move
A big black and white come and crushed my groove again

Go on and write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55, oh no, uh

So I signed my name on number 24, hey
Yeah the judge said, "Boy, just one more, huh
I'm gonna throw your ass in the city joint"
Looked me in the eye, said, "You get my point?"
I say "Yeah!, Oh yeah"

Write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55, oh yeah

(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive) 55, uh

When I drive that slow, you know it's hard to steer
And I can't get my car out of second gear
What used to take two hours now takes all day
Huh, it took me 16 hours to get to L.A.

Go on and write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55

No, no, no, I can't drive, (I can't drive 55)
I can't drive (I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 16:48 other posts 
Fine Young Cannibals, SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY

I can't stop
The way I feel
Things you do
Don't seem real

Tell you what I got in mind
'Cause we're runnin' out of time
Won't you ever set me free?
This waitin' 'round's killin' me

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself

I can't get
Any rest
People say
I'm obsessed

Everything you say is lies
But to me that's no surprise
What I had for you was true
Things go wrong, they always do

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself

I won't make it
On my own
No one likes
To be alone

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself

She DRIVES me crazy
Like no one else
She DRIVES me crazy
And I can't help myself
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 21:29 other posts 
Nice one! I forgot about this one.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 01:57 other posts 
Catchy tune from a one hit wonder group!
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 02:01 other posts 
Two former members of The English Beat, known in the U.K. simply as The Beat.


By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 22:49 other posts 
The word for Monday, September 28, PARK
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 01:38 other posts 
"Aqualung" - Jethro Tull


Sitting on the park bench
Eyeing little girls with bad intent.
Snot is running down his nose
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

Hey Aqualung
Drying in the cold sun
Watching as the frilly panties run.
Hey Aqualung
Feeling like a dead duck
Spitting out pieces of his broken luck.
Whoa, Aqualung

Sun streaking cold
An old man wandering lonely.
Taking time
The only way he knows.
Leg hurting bad,
As he bends to pick a dog-end
He goes down to the bog
And warms his feet.

Feeling alone
The army's up the road
Salvation à la mode and a cup of tea

Aqualung my friend
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sot, you see, it's only me.

Do you still remember
The December's foggy freeze
When the ice that
Clings on to your beard was
Screaming agony.
And you snatch your rattling last breaths
With deep-sea-diver sounds,
And the flowers bloom like
Madness in the spring.

Sun streaking cold
An old man wandering lonely.
Taking time
The only way he knows.
Leg hurting bad,
As he bends to pick a dog-end
He goes down to the bog
And warms his feet.

Feeling alone
The army's up the road
Salvation à la mode and a cup of tea

Aqualung my friend
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sot, you see, it's only me.

Aqualung my friend
Don't you start away uneasy
You poor old sot, you see, it's only me.

Sitting on the park bench
Eyeing little girls with bad intent.
Snot is running down his nose
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

Hey Aqualung
Drying in the cold sun
Watching as the frilly panties run.
Hey Aqualung
Feeling like a dead duck
Spitting out pieces of his broken luck.
Hey Aqualung

Whoa, Aqualung
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 03:33 other posts  ⤴
Tell me on a Sunday - Marti Webb


only registered users can see external links


[WOMAN]
Don't write a letter when you want to leave
Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment
I'd like to choose how I hear the news
Take me to a PARK that's covered with trees
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Let me down easy, no big song and dance
No long faces, no long looks, no deep conversation
I know the way we should spend that day
Take me to a **** that's got chimpanzees
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Don't want to know who's to blame
It won't help knowing
Don't want to fight day and night
Bad enough you're going

Don't leave in silence with no word at all
Don't get drunk and slam the door
That's no way to end this
I know how I want you to say goodbye
Find a circus ring with a flying trapeze
Tell me on a Sunday, please

Don't want to fight day and night
Bad enough you're going

Don't leave in silence with no word at all
Don't get drunk and slam the door
That's no way to end this
I know how I want you to say goodbye
Find a circus ring with a flying trapeze
Tell me on a Sunday, please
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 03:35 other posts  ⤴
Don’t marry her - The Beautiful South


only registered users can see external links


Think of you with pipe and slippers
Think of her in bed
Laying there just watching telly
Think of me instead

I'll never grow so old and flabby
That could never be
Don't marry her, fuck me

And your love light shines like cardboard
But your work shoes are glistening
She's a PhD in "I told you so"
You've a knighthood in "I'm not listening"

She'll grab your sweaty bollocks
Then slowly raise her knee
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco Bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the PARK
Don't marry her, fuck me

Those lovely Sunday mornings
With breakfast brought in bed
Those blackbirds look like knitting needles
Trying to peck your head

Those birds will peck your soul out
And throw away the key
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the kitchen's always tidy
And the bathroom's always clean
She's a diploma in "just hiding things"
You've a first in "low esteem"

When your socks smell of angels
But your life smells of Brie
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco Bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the park
Don't marry her, fuck me

And the Sunday sun shines down on San Francisco bay
And you realise you can't make it anyway
You have to wash the car
Take the kiddies to the park
Don't marry her, fuck me
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 05:00 other posts  ⤴
A Walk In The Park - Nick Straker Band

only registered users can see external links

A walk in the PARK
I've got to get some sense back into my head
I'm in the dark
And I can't see where I'm being led
I'd give the world
To set the clock back and act like a man
Where can I turn
To save myself from this confusion?
A walk in the park, a step in the dark
A walk in the park, a trip in the dark
I'm getting away escaping today
A walk in the park
Away from all the busy streets of my mind
I seek a straighter path
I seek a shady glade in which to unwind
But why do we go on
In spite of mistakes, in spite of destruction?
Life can be fun
Depending on the situation
A walk in the park, a step in the dark
A walk in the park, a trip in the dark
I'm getting away escaping today
A walk in the park, a step in the dark
A walk in the park, a trip in the dark
I'm getting away escaping today
A walk in the park
A walk in the park
I'm getting away escaping today
A walk in the park, a step in the dark
A walk in the park, a trip in the dark
By Dougal [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 06:09 other posts  ⤴
Happy to be back, been missing you all...

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - KATY PERRY

only registered users can see external links

There's a stranger in my bed,
There's a pounding in my head
Glitter all over the room
Pink flamingos in the pool

I smell like a mini-bar
DJ's passed out in the yard
Barbies on the barbecue
This a hickey or a bruise?

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh, well
It's a blacked-out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the PARK
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again
This Friday night
Do it all again

Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor

Ripped my favorite party dress
Warrant's out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail

Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh, well
It's a blacked-out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again
(Do it all again)
This Friday night
Do it all again
(Do it all again)
This Friday night

T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.

Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop

This Friday night
Do it all again
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 09:39 other posts  ⤴
Lakeside Park ~ Rush

only registered users can see external links

Midway hawkers calling, "Try your luck with me"
Merry-go-round wheezing the same old melody
A thousand ten-cent wonders who could ask for more
A pocketful of silver, the key to heaven's door
Lakeside PARK, willows in the breeze
Lakeside PARK, so many memories
Laughing rides, midway lights
Shining stars on summer nights
Days of barefoot freedom, racing with the waves
Nights of starlit secrets, crackling driftwood flames
Drinking by the lighthouse, smoking on the pier
Still we saw the magic was fading every year
Lakeside PARK, willows in the breeze
Lakeside PARK, so many memories
Laughing rides, midway lights
Shining stars on summer nights
Everyone would gather on the 24th of May
Sitting in the sand to watch the fireworks display
Dancing fires on the beach, singing songs together
Though it's just a memory, some memories last forever
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 23:23 other posts 
Small Faces, ITCHYCOO PARK

Over Bridge of Sighs
To rest my eyes in shades of green
Under dreaming spires
To Itchycoo PARK, that's where I've been

(What did you do there?) I got high
(What did you feel there?) Well, I cried
(But why the tears there?) Tell you why
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful

I feel inclined to blow my mind
Get hung up, feed the ducks with a bun
They all come out to groove about
Be nice and have fun in the sun

I'll tell you what I'll do (What will you do?)
I'd like to go there now with you
You can miss out school (Won't that be cool?)
Why go to learn the words of fools?

(What will we do there?) We'll get high
(What will we touch there?) We'll touch the sky
(But why the tears there?) I'll tell you why
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful

I feel inclined to blow my mind
Get hung up, feed the ducks with a bun
They all come out to groove about
Be nice and have fun in the sun

It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
Ha

It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful
It's all too beautiful


By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 02:43 other posts 
Word of the day for Sunday 27th September - PAPER
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 02:55 other posts 
"Brain Damage" - Pink Floyd


The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path

The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane

You lock the door and throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.

And if the cloud bursts thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvelous! Ha, ha, ha!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 08:19 other posts 
Paper Sun - Traffic


only registered users can see external links


Well you think you had a good time
With the boy that you just met
Kicking sand from beach to beach
Your clothes all soaking wet
But if you look around and see
A shadow on the run
Don't be too surprised if its just a PAPER sun

Ahh Paper Sun, Ahh Paper Sun

In the room where you've been sleeping
All your clothes all thrown about
Cigarettes burn window sills
Your meter's all run out
But then again its nothing
You just split when day is done
Pitching lips to nowhere, hung up on the paper sun

Standing in the cool of my room
Fresh cut flowers give me sweet perfume
Too much sun will burn!

When you're feeling tired and lonely
You see people going home
You can't make the train fare
Or the six pence for the phone
And icicles your crying
From your cheek have just begun
Dont be sad, good times are had
Beneath the paper sun

Daylight breaks while you sleep on the sand
A seagull is stealing the ring from your hand
The boy who had given you so much fun
Has left you so cold in the paper sun
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 03:06 other posts  ⤴
"The Living Years" - Mike + The Mechanics


Every generation
Blames the one before
And all of their frustrations
Come beating on your door

I know that I'm a prisoner
To all my Father held so dear
I know that I'm a hostage
To all his hopes and fears
I just wish I could have told him in the living years

Crumpled bits of paper
Filled with imperfect thought
Stilted conversations
I'm afraid that's all we've got

You say you just don't see it
He says it's perfect sense
You just can't get agreement
In this present tense
We all talk a different language
Talking in defense

Say it loud, say it clear
You can listen as well as you hear
It's too late when we die
To admit we don't see eye to eye

So we open up a quarrel
Between the present and the past
We only sacrifice the future
It's the bitterness that lasts

So don't yield to the fortunes
You sometimes see as fate
It may have a new perspective
On a different date
And if you don't give up, and don't give in
You may just be O.K.

Say it loud, say it clear
You can listen as well as you hear
It's too late when we die
To admit we don't see eye to eye

I wasn't there that morning
When my Father passed away
I didn't get to tell him
All the things I had to say

I think I caught his spirit
Later that same year
I'm sure I heard his echo
In my baby's new born tears
I just wish I could have told him in the living years

Say it loud, say it clear
You can listen as well as you hear
It's too late when we die
To admit we don't see eye to eye
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 06:24 other posts  ⤴
Streets Of London - Ralph McTell

only registered users can see external links

Have you seen the old man
In a closed-down market?
Kicking up the PAPER
With his worn out shoes
In his eyes, you see no pride
And held loosely at his side
Yesterday's paper
Telling yesterday's news
So, how can you tell me you're lonely?
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of London
Show you something to make you change your mind
Have you seen the old girl
Who walks the streets of London?
Dirt in her hair
And her clothes in rags
She's no time for talking
She just keeps right on walking
Carrying her home
In two carrier bags
So, how can you tell me you're lonely?
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind
In the all night café
At a quarter past eleven
Same old man
Sitting there on his own
Looking at the world
Over the rim of his teacup
Each tea lasts an hour
And he wanders home alone
So, how can you tell me you're lonely?
Don't say for you that the sun don't shine
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of London
Show you something to make you change your mind
Have you seen the old man
Outside the seaman's mission?
Memory fading with
The medal ribbons that he wears
In our winter city
The rain cries a little pity
For one more forgotten hero
And a world that doesn't care
So, how can you tell me you're lonely?
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand
And lead you through the streets of London
Show you something to make you change your mind
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 08:23 other posts 
The day before you came - ABBA


only registered users can see external links


Must have left my house at eight, because I always do
My train, I'm certain, left the station just when it was due
I must have read the morning PAPER going into town
And having gotten through the editorial, no doubt I must have frowned
I must have made my desk around a quarter after nine
With letters to be read, and heaps of papers waiting to be signed
I must have gone to lunch at half past twelve or so
The usual place, the usual bunch
And still on top of this I'm pretty sure it must have rained
The day before you came
I must have lit my seventh cigarette at half past two
And at the time I never even noticed I was blue
I must have kept on dragging through the business of the day
Without really knowing anything, I hid a part of me away
At five I must have left, there's no exception to the rule
A matter of routine, I've done it ever since I finished school
The train back home again
Undoubtedly I must have read the evening paper then
Oh yes, I'm sure my life was well within its usual frame
The day before you came
Must have opened my front door at eight o'clock or so
And stopped along the way to buy some Chinese food to go
I'm sure I had my dinner watching something on TV
There's not, I think, a single episode of Dallas that I didn't see
I must have gone to bed around a quarter after ten
I need a lot of sleep, and so I like to be in bed by then
I must have read a while
The latest one by Marilyn French or something in that style
It's funny, but I had no sense of living without aim
The day before you came
And turning out the light
I must have yawned and cuddled up for yet another night
And rattling on the roof I must have heard the sound of rain
The day before you came


By bella! [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 00:29 other posts 
The word for Tuesday, October 17, MR or MISTER
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 04:38 other posts 
Mr. Blue Sky - ELO

only registered users can see external links

Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin', everybody's in the play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day? Hey
Runnin' down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly in the city
On the streets where once was pity
MR. Blue Sky is living here today, hey
Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?
Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?
Hey you with the pretty face
Welcome to the human race
A celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waitin'
And today is the day we've waited for
Oh, Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?
Hey there, Mr. Blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around, see what you do
Everybody smiles at you
Hey there, Mr. Blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around, see what you do
Everybody smiles at you
Mr. Blue, you did it right
But soon comes Mr. Night creepin' over
Now his hand is on your shoulder
Never mind, I'll remember you this
I'll remember you this way
Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?
Hey there Mr. Blue (sky)
We're so pleased to be with you (sky)
Look around see what you do (blue)
Everybody smiles at you
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 05:22 other posts 
Pipped to it

Please Mr Postman - Carpenters


only registered users can see external links


(Stop)
Oh yes, wait a minute MISTER Postman
(Wait)
Wait Mister Postman

Please Mister Postman, look and see
(Oh yeah)
If there's a letter in your bag for me
(Please, Please Mister Postman)
Why's it takin' such a long time
(Oh yeah)
For me to hear from that boy of mine

There must be some word today
From my boyfriend so far away
Please Mister Postman, look and see
If there's a letter, a letter for me

I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman

So patiently
For just a card, or just a letter
Sayin' he's returnin' home to me

(Mister Postman)
Mister Postman, look and see
(Oh yeah)
If there's a letter in your bag for me
(Please, Please Mister Postman)
Why's it takin' such a long time
(Oh yeah)
For me to hear from that boy of mine

So many days you passed me by
See the tears standin' in my eyes
You didn't stop to make me feel better
By leavin' me a card or a letter

(Mister Postman)
Mister Postman, look and see

(Oh yeah)
If there's a letter in your bag for me
(Please, Please Mister Postman)
Why's it takin' such a long time

(Why don't you check it and see one more time for me, you gotta)
Wait a minute
Wait a minute
Wait a minute
Wait a minute
(Mister Postman)
Mister Postman, look and see

(C'mon deliver the letter, the sooner the better)
Mister Postman


There are so many version but I just love Karen Carpenter’s voice.

Here is the 1961 Marvelrttes version

only registered users can see external links
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 23:13 other posts 
Mr. Sandman ~ THE CHORDETTES

only registered users can see external links

Mister Sandman, bring me a dream
Make him the cutest that I've ever seen
Give him two lips like roses and clover
Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over

Sandman, I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic brean

Mister Sandman, bring me a dream
Mister Sandman, bring me a dream
Make him the cutest that I've ever seen
Give him the word that I'm not a rover

Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over
Mister Sandman, bring me a dream
Give him a pair of eyes with a come hither gleam
Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci

And lots of wavy hair like Liberace
Mister Sandman, someone to hold
Would be so peachy before we're too old
Sp please turn on your magic beam

Mister Sandman, bring us
Please, please, please
Mister Sandman, bring us a dream
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 10:29 other posts  ⤴
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 15:46 other posts 
Why are you laughing? Did he post the song that you wanted to?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 15:49 other posts 
I just thought it was funny,how many member usernames do you think appear in a song?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 16:24 other posts 
I never considered how many member's usernames were derived from songs. And it was ONLY BECAUSE on your response to me that I can see "Mr Blue" Sky and mr_blue . ZOOM, right over my head!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 16:29 other posts 
I just wondered how many usernames from this site appear in a song when I saw 'mr blue sky' posted. I didn't pick my username from the song...
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 16:45 other posts 
Well, are you able to comfortably disclose how you chose mr_blue?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 19:35 other posts 
I was getting people asking me if I was on other sites,cuz they have seen alex_blue on a lot of sites...so I just put mr_blue instead of alex_blue....and I picked that name(alex_blue) at random....
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Oct,23 21:36 other posts 
Well, thank you very kindly for that explanation!
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 09:58 other posts  ⤴
Guns N' Roses ~ MR. Brownstone

only registered users can see external links

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrying's a waste of my time
The show usually starts around seven
We go on stage at nine
Get on the bus at eleven
Sippin' a drink and feelin' fine
We been dancin' with
MR. Brownstone
He's been knockin'
He won't' leave me alone
No, no, no
He won't leave me alone
I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more
I just keep tryin' to get a little better
Said, a little better than before
I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more
I just keep tryin' to get a little better
Said, a little better than before
We been dancin' with
MR. Brownstone
He's been knockin'
He won't leave me alone
No, no, no
He won't leave me alone
Now, I get up around whenever
I used to get up on time
But that old man, he's a real motherfucker
Gonna kick him on down the line
I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more
I just keep tryin' to get a little better
Said, a little better than before
I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more
I just keep tryin' to get a little better
Said, a little better than before
We been dancin' with
MR. Brownstone
He's been knockin'
He won't leave me alone
No, no no
He won't leave me alone
Oh, leave me alone
Stuck it in the middle and I shot it in the middle
And it, it drove outta my mind
I should've known better, said I wish I never met her
Said, I leave it all behind
Yowza
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 17:07 other posts  ⤴
Mr Moonlight - The Beatles


only registered users can see external links


MISTER Moonlight
You came to me one summer night
And from your beam you made my dream
And from the world you sent my girl
And from above you sent us love
And now she is mine, I think you're fine
'Cause we love you, Mister Moonlight
Mister Moonlight, come again please
Here I am on my knees begging if you please
And the night you don't come my way
I pray and pray more each day
'Cause we love you, Mister Moonlight
And the night you don't come my way
Oh, I pray and pray more each day
'Cause we love you, Mister Moonlight
Mister Moonlight, come again please
Here I am on my knees begging if you please
And the night you don't come my way
Oh, I pray and pray more each day
'Cause we love you, Mister Moonlight
Mister Moonlight, Mister Moonlight, Mister Moonlight


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#564



Show your Genitals