Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I'll honestly comment of your cock-pictures

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #18

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#25

Started by #188764 [Ignore] 30,Jan,12 06:05
A couple other guys have posts like this, but since none are on the first page I'll dive in with my own.

I consider myself a good judge of cock-appeal (check out my "favorites" album), so post one or more of yours here, and I'll give you my honest opinion of your cock and the photo quality.

Edit: Pissed about the typo in the subject line ("of" should be "on"); can't correct it.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 11,Mar,12 05:57 other posts 
Your professional opinion, please...

By #188764 11,Mar,12 09:06
I've never done this before on this thread, but I'm choosing a different pic from the one you offered up. Nothing wrong with your softy (in fact, it looks great!), but my strong preference is for fully-erect cocks. So I'll comment on this one (first page, sixth row, far left):

Cock: Extremely attractive smooth shaft, with just a hint of veining; perfectly proportioned head that is classically attractive and has a well-defined ridge; very impressive degree of erection (especially for an oldster!), with a pleasing upward arc; bonus for shaved/trimmed hair. Grade: A++

Composition: You've got it down perfectly! Lighting, cropping, angle of view, and focus are all of professional quality. Grade: A++
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 12,Mar,12 06:08 other posts 
Thank you!

By #131481 11,Mar,12 11:27
Not the best pic but what do you think check profile for more if u would like [deleted image]
By #188764 11,Mar,12 11:57
Cock: Robust shaft, smooth, with subtle veining; the combination of bunched foreskin and cock-head shape detract from the overall appeal. Grade: B

Composition: Lighting is very good; focus and cropping are ok; angle of view is disorienting (I prefer a side-view). Grade: B

By #91878 11,Mar,12 11:16
By #188764 11,Mar,12 11:51
Cock: Good strong shaft, maybe a little bumpy from the veins; nicely proportional head, but the ridge is obscured by foreskin; nice erection; bonus for shaved hair. Grade: A

Composition: Cropping and angle of view are excellent; lighting and focus are inadequate. Grade: B

By #206844 11,Mar,12 08:47
By #188764 11,Mar,12 09:25
The darkness of the pic makes it difficult to fully assess, but here goes.

Cock: Strong shaft, with interesting veining; head is reasonably attractive, but the ridge could use a bit more definition (or perhaps it's just obscured by the foreskin); bonus for shaved hair; seems to be a strong erection, but it's difficult to tell. Grade: A-

Composition: An artistically interesting angle of view, but a side-view shows it off better; cropping is good; focus is too soft; lighting is... not so good. Grade: C

By #239284 11,Mar,12 08:46
mine?
By #188764 11,Mar,12 09:15
Shows best in the first pic in your album.

Cock: Nice example of a smaller-than average cock; nice smooth shaft; well-proportioned and attractive head, with good definition in the ridge; bonus points for shaved hair (which really adds to the erotic appeal of a smaller cock); deduction for partial erection and hand-assist. Grade: A

Composition: Color would be better than B&W; lighting, focus, and cropping are ok; I'd love to see a side-view with a hands-off full erection. Grade: A-

By #240943 10,Mar,12 21:09
[deleted image]
By #188764 11,Mar,12 08:51
The focus is so poor on this one that I'll need to consult the others in your album.

Cock: "Robust" is an understatement; shaft is nicely smooth and subtly-veined for one so thick; the head would be fine on a thinner shaft, but is not in proportion to your big-guy; as with many plus-size cocks, your erection doesn't appear to stand up more than 90 degrees. Grade: A- (I'm guessing it's an A++ to a woman or man who likes to get fucked by a big one.)

Composition: Lighting, cropping, and angle of view are all good; focus is not (work on it some more and post your best shots). Grade: C+

By #231870 10,Mar,12 19:04
Please comment
By #188764 11,Mar,12 08:39
Your clearest pic is the first, so I'll comment on that one.

Cock: Excellent smooth shaft; head is well proportioned to the shaft and has a nicely-defined ridge; bonus points for super-close trim of the hair; slight deduction for hand-assisted 90-degree erection. Grade: A (A+ if it was pointing up > 90 degrees.)

Composition: Lighting and angle of view are both great; focus is good (not so great on your other pics, unfortunately); cropping could be tighter (nice abs, though!); background is a bit distracting. Grade: A

By #93892 10,Mar,12 17:51
Can u comment my pix?
By #188764 10,Mar,12 18:29
Cock: Smooth, attractive, and powerful shaft; head is nicely-formed, but the thickness of the shaft throws off the proportions; downward arc of the erection detracts a bit. Grade: A

Composition: Cropping and angle of view are very good; lighting too dim in some and casts a distracting shadow in others; focus is soft. Grade: B+

By #239397 10,Mar,12 16:29
Am I too late
By #188764 10,Mar,12 18:23
Certainly not!

I'll comment on the pic that's second-row, far-left in your album.

Cock: Excellent proportions of head to shaft; shaft is nicely smooth; head has a classic attractive shape, with a well-defined ridge; strong erection; extra credit for trimmed hair. Grade: A+

Composition: Good lighting and angle of view; could be cropped a bit tighter; focus is too soft (but better than most on this site). Grade: A-

By #199710 10,Mar,12 14:51
Check out and pics and let me know.
By #188764 10,Mar,12 15:17
Cock: Robust shaft, nicely smooth, but the bend detracts; the head isn't (completely) visible in any of the pics, and the head is a big part of a cock's visual appeal for me; strong erection in many of the pics. Grade: B

Composition: Few of your pics show off your cock all that well. Focus issues and lighting are problems. Some are nicely cropped. Grade: B-

By #240913 10,Mar,12 14:47
tell me what you think please

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By #188764 10,Mar,12 15:11
Cock: Very attractive smooth shaft; head is nicely proportional, with good shape and a well-defined ridge; slight deduction for hand-assisted, less-than-full erection. Grade: A

Composition: Lighting, cropping, and focus are first-rate; a hands-free side view would show you off better. Grade: A

By #223132 12,Feb,12 06:48
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #188764 12,Feb,12 07:16
Cock: Sturdy, thick, and masculine - a powerful fucking-machine; firm erection; head is a bit narrow compared to shaft, but still pleasing to the eye; bonus for shaved hair. Grade: A+

Composition: First pic is a bit off on its lighting and focus; other two are spot-on and nicely cropped. Grade: A+
By Vita [Ignore] 10,Mar,12 14:29 other posts 
Netter Bursche ... da gibt´s nicht´s zu meckern !!

By #224399 10,Mar,12 11:26
Care to judge mine
By #188764 10,Mar,12 11:38
Cock: Very attractive shaft, with good veining; head is nicely-proportional in the second pic, but seems to be a tad narrow in the first (not enough flare and definition to the ridge); strong erection. Grade: A

Composition: Lighting, cropping, and angle of view are all excellent; focus is a bit soft; I prefer a hands-off shot, but that's a minor quibble. Grade: A

By #224526 10,Mar,12 11:02
Can you judge mine if you wouldn't mind.
By #188764 10,Mar,12 11:32
Cock: Excellent shaft, smooth, with subtle veining; proportional head with a classically attractive shape and fairly good definition to the ridge; strong erection that arcs upward nicely. Grade: A+

Composition: Some are ok; others not so much. The one with the best angle of view and showing your cock at its best (row 7, far-right) has weak focus. Lighting is generally ok, as is cropping. I suggest you delete the less-successful pics and add some well-chosen ones that will show off your excellent cock better. Grade: B

By #47935 10,Mar,12 10:12
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

What do you think?
By #188764 10,Mar,12 10:53
Cock: Smooth robust shaft, but the slight bend detracts a bit; head seems nicely shaped and proportional, but the ridge could be better defined (or perhaps it's just the foreskin obscuring it); strong erection in the last pic. Grade: A-

Composition: Lighting, cropping, and angle-of-view are all good; focus is a bit soft but better than most on this site; first two pics are sideways, which is disorienting; I'm not a fan of props. Grade: A-

By #236406 10,Mar,12 06:30
aww well if everyone's doing it you could take a look at mine too
By #188764 10,Mar,12 07:02
Cock: Nice smooth shaft, but it seems to bulge a bit in the center; head is small in proportion to the shaft, but is attractively shaped in the pics where it's visible. Grade: B+

Composition: Focus is an issue in all your pics; cropping is good; lighting is mostly ok; more side-view shots would be preferable. Grade: B

By #69540 09,Mar,12 09:14
/dv7d4kmunz68pic.html

here's mine!
By #188764 10,Mar,12 06:17
Your link didn't work.

Cock: Very attractive smooth shaft, with subtle veining; head is nicely shaped in some pics, but seems a bit narrow in others; good strong erection. Grade: A

Composition: Lighting and focus are good; middle-row pics are nicely cropped; angle of view isn't ideal - try a hands-off side-view. Grade: A

By #161137 09,Mar,12 06:22
Take a look at mine.
By #188764 10,Mar,12 06:08
Cock: Nice smooth shaft, arcing upward slightly to good effect; head is proportional to the shaft and attractive, but the ridge could be a bit more prominent; strong erection; bonus for shaved/trimmed hair. Grade: A

Composition: Nicely cropped and good angles of view, but all of your pics suffer from soft focus and lighting issues; I'd like to see some hands-off shots of it fully erect. Grade: B

By #36623 09,Mar,12 05:11
Hi! I would like you to comment my cock, please take a look at my album. Thank you!
By #188764 09,Mar,12 06:22
5th row, far left.

Cock: Smooth attractive shaft with subtle veining; proportional and nicely-shaped head with an excellent ridge; good erection. Grade: A/A+

Composition: Focus and cropping are excellent; lighting is good, but there's a slight glare; angle of view is fine (but I generally prefer a hands-off side-view). Grade: A

By #238516 09,Mar,12 00:14
Posted earlier but gone can i get a review... [deleted image]
By #188764 09,Mar,12 06:13
Cock: Attractive smooth shaft; head appears to be attractive, but could be a bit thicker with a more prominent ridge in order to be fully proportional to the shaft; strong erection, with a pleasing upward arc; bonus for shaved hair. Grade: A

Composition: Cropping is excellent, angle of view is good; lighting is ok; focus is quite weak. Grade: B+

By #236932 08,Mar,12 14:58
How about me?

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #188764 09,Mar,12 06:08
Cock: Supernaturally long shaft, but otherwise smooth and sleek; head is proportional to the width of the shaft and seems attractive (difficult to see clearly); deduction for partial erection. Grade A

Composition: OK lighting; very good angle of view; poor focus; should be cropped tighter. Grade: B

By #236019 08,Mar,12 02:45
Next in your favourites? Sorry not sure how to post my pics in this comment.
By #188764 08,Mar,12 05:54
I'll go with 3rd row, far left.

Cock: Strong shaft with dramatic veining (almost too dramatic); head is proportional and attractive, with a good ridge; good erection, but not up-pointing; bonus for trimmed hair. Grade: A

Composition: Excellent focus, lighting, and angle of view; could be cropped just a tad tighter. Grade: A+

By #236268 07,Mar,12 08:50
Please honestly judge mine
By #188764 08,Mar,12 05:45
You didn't choose one so I'll go with the first page, 9th row, far left.

Cock: Strong smooth shaft, but it seems to have a slight kink; handsome and proportional head with an attractive ridge; strong erection; bonus for shaved hair. Grade: A

Composition: Lighting and angle of view are good; focus is just a bit soft; it could be cropped tighter for better effect. Why is it turned 90 degrees (like so many of your other pics)? Big distraction! Grade: B+

By #222882 07,Mar,12 08:39
well, wondering what you think. my cock not so big like some of them on here

[deleted image]
By #188764 08,Mar,12 05:35
Crazy angle causes distortion, but here goes:

Cock: Shaft may be nicely smooth (but it's difficult to say); head has a classically handsome shape with a prominent ridge; strong erection; bonus for shaved hair; deduction for distorted image. Grade: A-

Composition: Lighting and cropping are ok; focus is ok, but a bit soft; angle of view is crazy. Grade: B-

By #236948 05,Mar,12 21:03
What about mine
By #188764 05,Mar,12 22:40
It's the same pic as above.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#25

Show your Genitals