pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #46

Pages:  #1... #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 28,Jun,17 13:08
I always have doubts with members who post hundreds of pics but only show 1 or 2 on their main page as Bisquit has. Same with member bla456. Her pics were deleted before. Now she keeps only 2 visible on her main page and all the fakes of a Brazilian model private. I would assume this is the case for most fakes. The know what to show and what to hide. And @ bella, it is getting more difficult to find pics on Tineye. The fakes are getting smarter. With cropping, rotating pics, and changing colors Tineye seems to have a hard time identifying these pics.
By #358797 28,Jun,17 13:20
There's always the ones who have their pics all friends only with none visible too. That crap irks me. I've been trying to get a couple members I'm certain are fake to add me but they won't. lol

By #487013 28,Jun,17 09:29
I'm going to kill my neighbor, ugh this **** goes out and stands in his yard and yells profanities at 4 AM every fucking morning. By **** I mean like 20. Cops won't do shit and I'm sick of it. Ive already tried scaring him by shooting paintballs at him, tossing flaming dog shit in his yard, and using a scope aimed at his forehead Nothing will shut him the fuck up. I work graves and get off at 5 AM I can't **** with his yelling.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jun,17 10:38 other posts 
Well.....if you've got a neighbor who goes off at 4 a.m. and the cops won't do nothing about it, I would make sure that my aim with the paintball gun is more accurate. I understand it hurts like hell if you're hit with one of the paintballs.

Now what were your censored words?

"Ugh this ****"
"By **** I mean"
By #487013 28,Jun,17 10:40
k/id sl/eep

I can't make my aim too accurate or ill be charge with assault...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jun,17 10:44 other posts 
Really, hitting a target with a paintball is considered assault?
By #487013 28,Jun,17 10:56
That's what the pig told me when the neighbor reported me.
By #358797 28,Jun,17 11:15
It's fucked up, but true. Pegging someone with a pellet gun gets you the same charges as pegging things with a .22. It's stupid.

Personally, I'd pop the fucker in the face and dislocate his jaw. They'll nab you for aggravated assault charge which gets you a 360 dollar fine (I've done it before so I know lol), but it might be worth it to shut him up. Fines are probably different there though.

By #487013 27,Jun,17 11:15
What is your view on fashion colored hair? Naturally my hair is dark/dirty brown edging to light brown. Ive been dying it different colors for about 10 years now. Most recently it's jet black with two **** red steaks at the front kinda like Lily Munster or Dani Divine. I was putting gas after work this morning and got a compliment from the female attendant. As I was walking outside I got a weird look from an older man who shook his head and called me satanic. Ive had other females say I look trampy, my ex bf thinks it looks good and so does my current bf. I find that its mostly older men and women in late 20s to mid 40s that dont like it.
By #517356 27,Jun,17 11:47
Well i fall in you age category above and have no issues with coloured hair. In fact my significant other always has her hair dyed one colour or another . At the moment its a mix of red, blonde , blue and her natural dark brown. Just dont see the problem!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 11:50 other posts 
What hair are you talking about here ?!!!lady garden ? Cuz that would explain a lot....

But if it's the hair on your head, do what you feel is best suited for your style...
By #487013 27,Jun,17 12:15
I haven't had a lady garden in years lol. Im not in the habit of flashing ot around either. lol
By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 12:27 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 12:05 other posts 
I cannot visualize the "dark/dirty brown edging toward light brown" hair color you are referring to. You seem to be a natural for the raven colored locks that members get a glimpse of on your page. I think that your beautiful, shiny, darkest brown borderline black hair suits you and if you decide you want two red streaks at the front (or blue, silver, purple, etc), more power to you, I'm sure you rock it!
By #487013 27,Jun,17 12:17
I don't like my hair light. Ive died it dark since my teens.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 20:43 other posts 
My hair was once jet black now it's snow white
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 20:47 other posts 
Snow white?

There's snow on the roof and fire in the furnace!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 21:50 other posts 
That there is a raging fire
By #88520 28,Jun,17 00:47
Well I haven't seen the satanic devil horns yet, but I know that I really like the long black curly hair. I think anyone that gets to see you naked can appreciate how great those black curls look against your body
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jun,17 08:19 other posts 
Because everyone knows that hair color--like being left handed--means that you are in league with Satan. People are soooo fucking goofy.
By #487013 28,Jun,17 09:26
Lmao Sometimes old people can be retarded. If he wasn't one of those old dudes that let himself go I would have flashed him and yelled fucking SLAYER!

By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,17 20:28 other posts 
How do you like your eggs Bella I like mine snotty or raw in a glass now MuggsY likes his over easy
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 26,Jun,17 22:39 other posts 
Ooh snotty, that sounds appetizing...

Not that you asked me, but I like mine scrambled with melted cheese and ketchup.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 05:47 other posts 
That sounds good to
By #460385 27,Jun,17 08:04
Eggs Benedict with fresh caught lobster tail, bacon, and tomato. It is amazing.
By 2nice [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 11:02 other posts 
That sounds AMAZING!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 08:06 other posts 
Eggs, I like them scrambled fluffy or over hard with the yolks broke. I'm not too fond of my eggs being runny.

Ya know, I think it had to do with a visual I had 100 years ago..... It was Thanksgiving time, my mother had baked several pumpkin pies and I got the slice that had the little white "umbilical" cord that connects the yolk to the white. The visual traumatized me. I don't understand how I found the darn little thing, but I did, and I would not eat eggs for a long, long time after that. When I reintroduced them to myself, I made certain that the darn little cord was removed and that the entire egg was COOKED. I would not order scrambled eggs in a restaurant because all they would do is scramble the egg mixture and flop it on the grill and cook it like a pancake so that is the instance where I would ask for eggs over hard, yolks broke.
By #487013 27,Jun,17 11:08
I can't eat eggs for same reason Bella, plus the smell nauseates me.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 00:02 other posts 
Ah ha!

☆Somebody☆ bought a crapload of points in order to single handedly vote her 'boyfriend's' picture along on the Popular page. I have to wonder if the possibility of being #1 is that thrilling when you have to buy your way there. So sad for them but I bet admin is thrilled!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 05:54 other posts 
Or did some one buy points for her just like her membership I mean how much money could a 58 year old belly dancer possibly have

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 15:17 other posts 
I was just blacklisted by a member right after she added me to her Friends and started talking dirty to me... with no transition. Anyway, looking to see if she'd put any reason why (nope), I saw that lipsuckit updated her reason 'Why?' for me. I wonder how many times she's done that so far...

"clicked and my page and threw up he said when he saw me.. follows what the trolls say just to be popular with them. *Lix*"

Who are the trolls, again? You guys? It's nice to know I'm so popular with you.
By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 15:35 other posts 
"Insults indicate feeling of rejection, envy, jealousy towards the member, they don't reflect this member's personality."

So don't let it bother you.

I've been blacklisted by two people, and have blacklisted two (the ones who banned me because...well...fuck them).

Seems to me that the people who have blacklisted dozens of people are the ones who have some serious self-esteem issues.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 17:27 other posts 
Don't even believe that she's checking her (WHY?)'s for spelling or grammatical errors, know that the reason why your (WHY?) is updated is because she's thinking about you.
By 2nice [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 19:27 other posts 
I can't even follow this fucktarded babble. I've been away for awhile, so I'll chalk it up to my ignorance.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 19:49 other posts 
You never should have left.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 22:54 other posts 
I'm only mildly fucktarded...
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Jun,17 19:40 other posts 
Which is good, mildly fucktarded is WAY better than full blown fucktardedness.

I think I just invented a new word.

Fucktardedness.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jun,17 19:54 other posts 
Does anyone have an idea about what this is?

O(+>

Yep, that's it.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Jun,17 21:45 other posts 
Prince?
By #534035 24,Jun,17 01:29
A google search revealed that it is indeed the text representation of Prince's love symbol.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 01:35 other posts 
Well, who said it was okay to Google?
By #534035 24,Jun,17 01:49
Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 01:55 other posts 
Take your tee shirt off of your head, it's impairing your thought process!
By #534035 24,Jun,17 02:08
I prefer it that way...
By #527431 24,Jun,17 08:22
Google
By 2nice [Ignore] 25,Jun,17 19:31 other posts 
Everyone of you are a bunch of jerks.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,17 11:14 other posts 
I got the new Samsung S8+ phone when it launched at the end of April.

Although t thought I would like the bigger screen, I'm not sure that my right thumb likes it. I hold the phone with both hands and "type" with my right thumb. Because of the increased screen size, it's quite a stretch for MY thumb and I'm finding that I have more spelling issues that aren't automatically caught by Spellchecker. I've had the phone less than 2 months and I've dropped it and cracked the screen smack dab on the curved edge. I'm not sure if the screen can be repaired/replaced like I believe the iPhone can or if I'm going to have to suck it up and pay $200.00 deductible to receive a refurbished model that belonged to someone else OR live with a cracked screen for 22 months. Decisons.....
By #358797 22,Jun,17 11:31
You can buy new screens... EBay probably has them. In most cases it's cheaper to get your own screen then have someone qualified replace it. There's screen protectors too. Every time I upgrade, first thing I do is get a glass screen protector and a hybrid case. Those glass screen protectors are life savers! My old phone would've had a shattered screen well more than once if not for having one on it.
If the crack doesn't bug you, you could skip replacing it and just use a good screen protector so it doesn't get worse or snag your fingers...
--------------------------------------- added after 101 seconds

There should also be an option in your settings somewhere to resize the keyboard... I use Touch Pal, and it's got settings for one handed typing due to larger screens.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,17 12:04 other posts 
Thanks for the info. I spent a good amount of money on an OtterBox case for this phone and I've invested in screen protectors for my previous phones. This phone has the rounded edge, not a flat screen, the crack happened on the curved edge and has spread slightly. It cheeses me off because bottom line, I was careless.
By #517356 22,Jun,17 13:08
You can get S8 screens ... you are after a ' Digitiser ' but to be fair as they are new , the one I saw listed on UK Ebay was £240 GBP!

Depending on where the damage is , might be worth getting a screen protector just to stop it getting worse as Arexa says... and then in a few months time look around and see if the prices of the screens have dropped at all
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,17 13:35 other posts 
The Samsung S8+ has the infinity edge, a rounded edge and I was not aware that there was a screen protector for it. Thanks for the info, I will look into a new screen and maybe I won't make the purchase until the price comes down!
By #358797 24,Jun,17 23:30
I stumbled upon a protector for your phone while looking around on eBay... If you copy and paste 292078028755 into the search bar it should pop right up. It's glass and has the edges you speak of.
Not sure why it popped up on me... I've got a j7, not even remotely similar to the model you have.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,17 05:21 other posts 
Hey, thanks, Arexa!
By #358797 23,Jun,17 01:29
Digitisers are built into the screen now in most cases. As long as she didn't crack the LCD Display, she's good. Those things are hella expensive.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 24,Jun,17 15:06 other posts 
@Arexa

Ugh, the last thing I'd want is a bigger screen. That Samsung S Relay I got for $50 is pretty great. The charger lights up and it's much sturdier than my last one that fell apart. Those hybrid cases go all the way around the phone, right? I gotta be able to slide out the physical keyboard.

Speaking of that, it's way nicer than the slide-out keyboard on my old one. The numbers are separate from the letters, so I don't have to hit Alt every time I type a number. The 4 directional arrows make it really simple to get the cursor exactly where you want it, and using them while holding Shift makes it easy to highlight any amount of text.

My father has a new Samsung like Bella's, and I'd much rather have this one. It's much easier to use, and really nice looking, which I remember you noticing. The thought of having to pay four times as much as I did for this phone just for an insurance deductible on that one seems pretty crazy...
By #358797 24,Jun,17 23:47
You'd ha.te my phone then. It's got a 5.5" screen.

There's all kinds of hybrid cases.. They're the rubberised ones with the hard plastic shell on the outside. I've had many phones over the years, and those have always been my case of choice..

The last slider phone I had was probably about 9 years ago... I had a case for it, I don't recall if it was hybrid or a hard-shell... But I know it had one. I still have the case somewhere. Had skulls and such on it.

The phone you picked is a nice one, definitely one of the better ones in its category. Glad it's working well for you.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 25,Jun,17 01:36 other posts 
Yeah, you're right, I would ha.te your phone. And thanks for the advice with the one I got.

That case you had for your last slider phone, did you have to take it off to slide the keyboard out? I'm not interested in something where I'd have to do that...
By #358797 25,Jun,17 01:42
No, it had a little piece that let the back part of it slide out as well. It never gave me any issues that I remember.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 25,Jun,17 01:45 other posts 
Oh yeah? Plus it had skulls and such on it.

Cool, thanks. I'll look for one.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   ...#163

Show your Genitals