She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #41

Pages:  #1... #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 11,Jul,17 22:24
I'm so fucking tired of seeing this "BlackHorn" mother fucker's dick all over the SYC side. Everyday this fuck posts his pics all over asses and tits pages. Fuck this shit pisses me off.
By #358797 11,Jul,17 22:29
I go through recent uploads and click wrong category on his pics every time I see them on the women's side. It is annoying.
By #460385 11,Jul,17 22:35
I click wrong category on his pics 5 times a day and he is still there.
By #358797 11,Jul,17 22:52
I think it has to be 5 different members that click it. Alternatively, you could contact admin about it.
By #537944 12,Jul,17 00:57
I report him every chance I get.

By #460385 10,Jul,17 09:59
I have reported member Elysa98 for internet pics. I made the report first then confronted the member. Of course as soon as I called them out they blaclisted us. He or she has now removed the pics. But to me that does not change the fact that they are fake. You can see and vote on the report in "Evaluate Abuse Reports".
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 10:22 other posts 
Of course it doesn't change that. Always nice to know.
It's safe to say the page didn't interest me, personally...
I remember clicking on the name, but don't remember the pics.
By #517356 10,Jul,17 10:27
Nothing can change the fact they are fake pics. If they were real firstly they wouldn't have removed them , secondly they would have spoken to you rather than blacklisted you
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 12:52 other posts 
I do see two pics on the page now.
Where do you go to find "Evaluate Abuse Reports"?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 12:59 other posts 
It's not available to you, you're not a two year/voting member,
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 13:24 other posts 
I guess I should've figured that. Is that why you said you were about ready to put me "on blast"?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 15:07 other posts 
Nope.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 16:46 other posts 
Hmm... well I can think of one or two other possibilities, but why PM me something and leave me guessing? You have a habit of doing that... You could just respond when I ask what you're talking about.

My other guesses in this case are based on my guess that putting someone "on blast" is a bad thing. It sounds like I did something annoying or irritating to you, which I don't doubt, but like I said - I've definitely never heard that expression before.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 15:25 other posts 
Part of the thinking behind the panel is that voting members can contact the reported member and give them the opportunity to remove the offending image if the abuse is only minor. So removal of a reported image may be enough for a single Internet or fake pic. In other cases removal will not stop deletion. Voting members have to make their own judgement on just how serious the abuse is.
By #460385 10,Jul,17 15:38
I agree. But in this case a brand new member showed 1 pic on their page. Then was sending other pics privately that were also internet pics. So from the beginning the member was trying to descieve others. If the member had 10 pics and only 1 or 2 were fake, then
perhaps they should get the chance to delete them. Just my thoughts.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Jul,17 06:17 other posts 
I agree, I would vote to delete any account that opens up with interent pics or other 'fakery' without hesitation. I would send a longer standing members with a number pics and just a couple of questionable ones a message suggesting they remove them.
By #517356 11,Jul,17 06:57
Looks like they have re registered as Elyson98 .....
By #460385 11,Jul,17 08:35
No I cancelled the report. Then it looks like they deleted the account then came back under the new name.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 23:04 other posts 
In 9 short weeks, SYC newcomer (April 26, 2017), Biscuit928, became the June, 2017 Pic of the Month winner! How nice that in a short period of time, "she" was able to snag such the distinction that has slipped by so many.

But it is a sad day, Biscuit928 made the decision to remove her one and only visible picture (or has made it a "for friends only"). For the majority of us that haven't had an opportunity to meet her, it would be nice if one of her 28 friends will share some of "her" admirable qualities with the masses.

Aside from being the POTM winner, it also seems that Biscuit928 is a site favorite in the "Excitement" contest! Go girl, go Biscuit928! I think!?

/member.php?w=533842
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 03:01 other posts 
Sharing her friends-only pics wouldn't be right (not that you were asking for that)... As for sharing her admirable qualities, I won't pretend to remember many details about her that aren't related to her body (her nipples have gotten darker since having kids, if that helps), but she's been nice enough to me.

Maybe I'm missing something about why you seem to dislike her, but yeah, she said her and her husband have used her pics on other sites. She also said that anyone's more than welcome to message her, or email her... milfhunter0928@gmail.com
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:34 other posts 
Perhaps YOU ARE "missing something" because you've read more into my post. Where did I ask any of her 28 friends to share her pictures? Your integrity keeps you from sharing her pictures but it didn't keep you from sharing her email address. . Just an f.y.i., I was in chat several days ago and Biscuit928 was generously posting link after link and personally shared her "for friends only" pictures. Sad to say, the 8 to 10 of us there were unable to see anything because we were not friends.

Dislike her? I don't know her to dislike her, suspicious would be a more accurate assessment.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:52 other posts 
I wasn't saying that you wanted me to share her pictures, just the reason why I wasn't in case any guys were wondering (since I see guys posting pics from people's pages here in the forum)... The part after that short sentence was for you. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

The email address was shared because she wanted me to. I didn't ask her for it, and I don't plan on using it. She just said if anyone was asking about her that I should post it, in case she wasn't responding to their messages or something.

Like I said, I don't know much about her or anything, so I can't explain why she did whatever with her pics. I remember her saying something about this site having a lot of drama, but I dunno if it was related...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:37 other posts 
I have no ax to grind here but I am curious as to why someone who has posted a photo and won POTM with said photo then decides to make it accessible to friends only, so that members clicking on last months winner cannot see the photo. She has every right to do that of course, but I am curious why
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:43 other posts 
ME, TOO!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 07:08 other posts 
Yeah good question why why why
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 07:24 other posts 
Huh... I didn't realize that, seems pretty senseless.

Though I can't imagine going to click on that one with this month's leading pic (so far) right next to it... Not sure about anyone else, but I find the shape of HellRaiser's tits much more appealing. I mean, just look at that cleavage line... god damn.
By #526776 08,Jul,17 07:28
Are you serious? Hhhmmmm... I should not comment because I'm not a bad loser but that does just seem a bit odd...
By #460385 08,Jul,17 08:15
What is suspicious to me is, why does she want everyone to share her Email address but "she" or "he" does not want to share her pics? To me showing a pair of tits through a faceless pic is a lot less personal then having everyone give out your personal Email address. Just saying.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 08:37 other posts 
This whole thing about this bisquit928 member doesn't make sense, how does someone who does not seem to interact at all on this site pull that off. Their activity meter is minimal at best. No pics to view except to maybe their 29 friends?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:17 other posts 
@ HFB, I didn't even consider her "activity" on the site. Just another mystery......
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 07:50 other posts 
Hfb check to see if biscuit is with licksipsuckits clan it might explain a lot none of us can check she black listed all of the above
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:05 other posts 
@CountryCouple54

Yeah. I have no idea why she's not sharing whatever pics here anymore, but she also mentioned a tumblr account with pics of her that I could post about, belonging to her husband...

I've never used tumblr (or facebook, or any site besides this one where members have pics on a profile, nude or otherwise), so I haven't bothered to check it out. I'll look through the conversation for their name on there and check it out in a little while if I don't have to become a member first.

Either way, I can post the name here for you guys.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:09 other posts 
@ countrycouple, I know, right!?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:04 other posts 
Yes, footluvrsgirl, there's something rotten in Denmark!
By #487013 08,Jul,17 14:25
You should have won. Honestly I'm running now to test something.
By #460385 08,Jul,17 14:59
Well you better do some advertising or you'll never win. The Walrus clan are circuling.
By #487013 08,Jul,17 15:03
Well if the walrus clan wins just proves my theory.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:09 other posts 
Mythbuster
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:16 other posts 
You can advertise and still lose !!... I've tried advertising...dunno what the magic trick to winning POTM is?...I suppose a good magician never tells you how it's done.
By #526776 08,Jul,17 15:11
@HellRaiser... thanks for that...! and I can't wait to find out what it is you're testing? Good Luck hon..! already voted for you -
By #487013 09,Jul,17 10:48
Thank you. ☺
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:20 other posts 
@footluvrsgirl
You were in 2nd place last month? I didn't vote, myself, but I just noticed that since this morning, the one showing for the picture of last month has changed... Since it's not you, I guess it's showing the one from the month before?

Hmm, strange.

Anyway, not sure if anyone cares about this, but since I mentioned something Biscuit928 said about tumblr, I'm just gonna paste it in here...

Jul 1, 12:04 biscuit928: Yea tumbler milfhunter0928 if you go to it will see all my pics it's my husbands pg.

[deleted image]

Jul 1, 12:08 biscuit928: Post this for the haters, that's me sign in! If they want they can email us there nudes will post them on there as long as there not 300lbs
Jul 1, 12:09 biscuit928: The email is milfhunter0928@gmail.com
Jul 1, 12:10 biscuit928: If they have issue there more than welcome to mess me, I'm not married to show it off
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:29 other posts 
That member showing is named Tarar
By #526776 08,Jul,17 16:25
@RealBigTitsLover....yes, I was in 2nd place last month. cannot explain why there's a different pic on SHOWITOFF???another mystery....
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 17:19 other posts 
I'm with you footluvrsgirl, just another SYD/SYC "mystery". Maybe admin will post a thread to update the members on why Tarar's picture is reflected as being the winner when her [HOT] votes weren't even a "close second". OR, maybe he will just kindly respond here.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 17:13 other posts 
@ RealBigTitsLover,

Why post a pic that is "PRIVATE"? Are you Biscuit928 as well?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 18:39 other posts 
Yep, that's me...

It took me a while to understand how posting pics in the forum requires it to be a public pic to see the larger version - so regardless of what her/their deal is, I wouldn't be surprised if she/they didn't understand that. All I was doing was showing you all what she/they said, including the smaller version of the pic that was followed by "post this"
By #460385 08,Jul,17 19:18
I wonder if since Bisquit put her winning pic as "for friends only" did that make her ineligible for the contest?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 20:06 other posts 
After already getting it? It couldn't have happened that way automatically, since it still showed her pic this morning when people said it was only viewable to friends...

Either way, wouldn't footluvrsgirl and Arexa have been next in line anyway?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 20:54 other posts 
I was hoping that admin might explain what happened but maybe he likes to see is speculating over what happened.

@ countrycouple, the "trophy" remains on Biscuit928's page so it is my guess that she's still the June, 2017 winner. Maybe admin is working behind the scene trying to fix the glitch.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 10:55 other posts 
See, folks, don't be ridiculous!

I had my finger on the pulse. I called it a glitch, admin called it a loophole but that's what he spent some time doing yesterday, fixing the loophole!
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 20:44 other posts 
Drama unneeded.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 20:55 other posts 
What "drama" are you speaking of?

Are you sure you're posting on the right topic in this thread? You're probably a guy who pisses in the sink!
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 21:06 other posts 
All this drama over an insignificant Pic Of The Month recipient. I tried to follow and read through it all, but I feared an aneurysm coming on. Seriously, who gives a fuck?!

Maybe I've been away from the site too long, but I can assure you this...I do NOT piss in my sink.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 21:14 other posts 
You used to be fun, now you're a Mr. cranky pants!
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 10:10 other posts 
Well...that doesn't rule out pissing in other people's sinks.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 11:01 other posts 
Nice catch! You are so right, JustWill, 2nice might be the kinda guy that has no qualms about using another person's sink to piss in if the opportunity was there! Words are powerful and 2nice did say he would not piss in HIS sink.
By 2nice [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 21:04 other posts 
I remember you once asked why guys take pictures of their dicks over sinks. You got a problem with sinks...and dicks?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 21:29 other posts 
There is an issue with men being hoggish. Pissing in a sink were other people might wash there hands is a health Hazzard toilets were made fore such things my mother would roll over in her grave if I pissed in her nice white polished sink
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 22:47 other posts 
Yeah... I'll admit to having used a utility sink in my basement on occasion, when guests were using my bathroom during parties. Certainly not a nice-looking sink though, and I washed it with dish soap after.

Wait... guys take pictures of their dicks over sinks?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 23:05 other posts 
Sinks an dicks do not go together!

If you gotta pee, use the toilet. If the toilet is not available, sneak outside and appear to be looking for something in the bushes and discreetly take a piss! BAM! Problem solved!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 23:30 other posts 
@Bella
It looks like this is a reply to 2nice - but I'll respond anyway, cuz the format of posts on this forum confuses me...

While I'd generally agree with you, the parties I mentioned having mostly took place outside, in the backyard, where there are no bushes. There's a busy street in front.

Keep in mind that the basement sink I'm talking about's really only used to drain the water that comes from the washer when doing laundry. I've never had the urge to piss in a sink, but it was the only discreet option that didn't involve waiting in line to use my own bathroom.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 23:54 other posts 
I was replying to 2nice as well as any of the other men folk that have the urge to pee in the sink.

Regardless of where the party is being held, backyard, front yard on the driveway, in the basement, you know, wherever......seems to me that you men folk could discreetly take a leak in the bushes rather than pissing in someone's sink!

I better not catch anyone pissing in my sink(s) and that's that!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 03:45 other posts 
I would never piss in any ones sink I was raised with manors
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 20:14 other posts 
How did I get wranglered into the piss sink folk?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 20:41 other posts 
It was because of JustWill!
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 21:46 other posts 
Suuuure...blame Will.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 22:16 other posts 
For sure, it was all because of JustWill👈!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   ...#163

Show your Genitals