Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #49

Pages:  #1... #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 14,Jun,17 15:09
I'm getting tired of looking on the girls side and seeing all the categories cluster fucked with a dude. If I posted a pic of my wife on the guys page it would be gone in 5 minutes. WTF
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 20:40 other posts 
I can evaluate them and I do. As for the brick wall, I'll pass...for now.

By #460385 12,Jun,17 11:36
Can someone tell me why there is a guy plastered all over the Recent Pics under Tits And Asses categories on the SYC side? Can everyone not see his dick hanging out in all the pics. Just because you tie a tank top around your chest doesn't mean you have female breasts.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 12:35 other posts 
and why are there so many female pics in the guys section of top of the month pics ?
By #460385 12,Jun,17 12:49
Damn good question?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 12:54 other posts 
I think it's the most commented section(in the guys totm) that has a few female pics,dunno what's going on there
By #460385 12,Jun,17 13:01
WTF now the guy has tucked his cock between his legs and posted pics in Recent Pussies category.

--------------------------------------- added after 21 seconds
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 13:18 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 01:04 other posts 
Right now on the men's miscellaneous page there are SIX photos that have ONLY women in them. Not maybe women but breasts or vaginas and no men with them. That's six spots where I CAN'T have my phots! This pisses me off. Grrrrr
By #460385 14,Jun,17 08:09
You have to click on these pics as soon as they come up in the recently submitted categories. Then click "wrong category". I think it takes 5 members to do so then the pic is removed. If you wait till it makes the popular page, it's too late. But there isn't much you can do with the "Miscellaneous" category. That category is for anything.
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 18:21 other posts 
I think you also have to log in through showyourdick/cunt to see the categories. I normally log in through showitoff and can't get there. I could be wrong though.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 11:52 other posts 
Unfortunately I think with there is little chance of altering these members behaviours.
You could try banging your head against a brick wall.

By #460385 12,Jun,17 20:08
I guess BlackHorn deleted my comment off his member page before he blacklisted us. That cost us 20 points. Now if it cost us 20 damn points for a deleted comment. Why the hell didn't it cost him 20 damn points to blacklist us?
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 05:32 other posts 
Was your comment on a pic or on his 'wall' ? I only ask because I thought when you deleted wall posts it didn't cost them 5 points anymore. Or has this changed again?
By #460385 13,Jun,17 07:43
That's what I thought. 5 points if a member deletes your comment off their wall. But we got charged 20 points. But maybe it was the PM I left him. I don't really know. But 20 points is a little excessive I think.
By admin [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 23:05 other posts 
It does not cost points anymore if someone just deletes your comment, no matter where the comment was. But it costs 20 now if someone deletes your comment AND bans you at the same time.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 03:56 other posts 
Oh, that's interesting, thank you.
By #535048 14,Jun,17 04:16
So if the person don't like your comment..Like welcome or nice pics he/she will ban you and you will lose both ways..Not good is it.. I mean the new ones

By #460385 12,Jun,17 14:50
Jesus, you ask a guy politely to put his 20 God damn dick pics in the right category and please remove them from the SYC pages. And he blacklist's us. WTF else would I expect. Hey BlackHorn, your a dude with a cock. I don't give a shit whether your bisexual or not. Put your fucking cock pics in the right category and respect the real women of this site. You taking up spots they deserve. You don't see any other guys tucking their cocks between their legs and posting that they have a vagina do you?
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 15:56 other posts 
Yeah, he is utilizing the space intended for the real women. In the same token, a SYD member has uploaded a picture if a chick with a dick and that has gained a spot on the POPULAR PAGE. Although she is beautiful and desirable, the picture is not of him, it's something borrowed straight from the internet.

I've got to shake my head and wonder why the numerous SYD members used their points to vote on a professional "model" when this is an amateur site.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 16:04 other posts 
Silly question, bella.
You are obviously new to the site if you have to ask why the members do that goofy shit.
Stay soopa silly! *Will*
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 19:14 other posts 
Oh, *Will*, you are soopa silly!
By #511804 12,Jun,17 21:21
"I've got to shake my head and wonder why the numerous SYD members used their points to vote on a professional "model" when this is an amateur site."

Some photographers on this website take some excellent photographs, of both women and men. Point being a few pictures were hard to be sure at first glance.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 21:29 other posts 
My guess is that she was an internet model, a BEAUTIFUL tranny or maybe it was a real and BEAUTIFUL woman that had a penis Photoshop'd onto the picture. That's what I was trying to convey in another post, it seems like there are desperate SYD members that want to believe that "all that glitters is gold". That this beautiful creature is going to talk to them and encourage them along to bust their nuts while she's online with them. Whatever!
By #511804 12,Jun,17 21:45
We agree and all I am saying is there are some very creative photographers stealing website pictures from many places and enhancing them to their liking.
By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 16:01 other posts 
I'm sure his perspective is that, if he BELIEVES that his dick is a vagina, then that MAKES it a vagina. He probably thinks you are being rude for insisting that dongs are dongs and twats are twats. It's a lot like those "straight" cocksucker guys--don't confuse them with your silly "logic".
I swear, fucking millennials are going to destroy the gawd-damn world with their idiocy...
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 16:10 other posts 
I really can't understand the reasoning behind this behaviour either. what is the benefit to the member? They may be on SYC site but they are still registed as males and more often than not the photos posted are of dicks.
I am genuinely interested to hear the reasoning behind this.

I also agree with bella!, why are people posting professional photos either of males or females on their profile? I don't understand. This site is supposed to be amateurs posting their own photos. That is what i joined to see. There are plenty of other places to post web derived photos that they might like.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 19:11 other posts 
@ Andthisisme, it's possible that the member recognizes that the uploads made by SYC members are not as aggressive as the uploads made by SYD members. With that in mind, his picture can stay on the RECENT upload page for days and days without being bumped off.
By #460385 12,Jun,17 20:04
That's correct.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 04:55 other posts 
That is a very good point, uploads to SYC are far fewer than to SYD. Why didn't I think of that? Now it makes sense.
By admin [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 22:07 other posts 
I've heard numerous time the "reasoning". Shortly speaking - they think they are women and belong among women.

They are often not quite sane mentally it seems. I tried to explain to several of them that they not only annoy people by posting into improper categories but also miss the very people who would be genuinely interested in them and their photos - because people who are looking for cross-dressers do not look at women categories. They never listen to my explanations.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 13:14 other posts 
We haven't had a survey in a while.....

Rolling Stones or Beatles?
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 15:25 other posts 
I just saw Def Leppard, Poison and Tesla two nights in a row! Friday in Edmonton and Saturday in Calgary. A 3.5 hour drive. What a weekend! See my new Leppard & leopard pic.

Stones!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 16:08 other posts 
Beatles.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jun,17 17:09 other posts 
The current celebration around Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band reminds me just how incredibly talented the 'Fab Four' were.

I remember to this day skipping school to get my copy on the day of release and going straight home with a groups of friends to listen to it for the first time.

For me the Beatles every time.
By #525562 04,Jun,17 22:19
I enjoy more Rolling Stones songs then the Beatles but the Stones did have more albums.I have always had a soft spot for" Hey You,Get off Of My Cloud".
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 07:42 other posts 
For me the Stones peak, and what an awesome peak it was, ran from the release of 'Satisfaction' in May 65 to 'Honky Tonk Women' in July 69. Their singles really challenged the Beatles but their albums really not so much.
By #525562 09,Jun,17 17:27
You are right about the Stones peak but they did stay relevant as The Rolling Stones after that,the Beatles would collapse as a band.I love many songs by ex-Beatles members but something between them drove them apart.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 18:07 other posts 
You are of course right, the Stones are still touring and releasing material to this day, much to their fans delight and enjoyment.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,17 00:41 other posts 
I'm Stones, Stones, STONES!
By #517356 10,Jun,17 02:39
Always prefered the stones to the Beatles ... Beatles had some good songs but they also had some very weird ones!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Jun,17 06:11 other posts 
Comparing the Stones and the Beatles is comparing apples to pears, they had very different roots and their music was different and indeed their achievements over the years were very different. Their singles were phenomenal but their albums too often inconsistent for me, but hey, what do I know! Most of my friends were huge Stones fans.
By #507249 10,Jun,17 12:25
I always leaned more towards the Stones because I really dig their blues roots. But I also admire the Beatles musical talents since they were extremely cutting edge and changed rock and roll! I especially love the stuff the Beatles did within Ravi Shankar!
By #527431 10,Jun,17 12:42
Not big fan ... neither is on my top list. But Stones have two songs which I like a lot. Far Away Eyes and Waiting On A Friend. So my vote goes to Rolling Stones.
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Jun,17 13:05 other posts 
Unequivocally, The Beatles.
By #487013 11,Jun,17 15:56
Neither. Both are the epitomy of Grandpa rock.
By #533843 12,Jun,17 08:45
Kids these days can't appreciate music.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 13:05 other posts 
@ HellRaiser13, for sure, I understand why you refer to it as Grandpa rock, they are old enough to be your Grandpa but only old enough to be my dad! You got to give props to the music of the Beatles and the Stones as their music is still being played 50 years after the fact. Question, do you think that some of your "favorites" will be recording, remembered or relevant in 20, 30, 40, 50 years? It was just meant as something to think about.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 09:58 other posts 
How many people are into dreams? I frickin' had a dream about catching a bat, the creepy winged things, with my bare hands. I can't remember if I ever shared that a bat found their way into my house last summer, I was alone and scared crapless and had to rely on my own instincts. I frickin' don't know how I gathered the courage to trap it in my bathrobe and get it outside while I felt it thrashing around in my hand.

Back to the dream, in my dream, I see this rat like creature working his way through a small gap between my threshold and storm door. This damn thing is hissing (yep, hissing) at me and I capture him by using my thumb an index finger to pluck him up and show "everyone" what I caught.

I work in an area where playing street numbers is a big thing and someone will happily help me if I want to place a bet with their bookie but........ I just can't imagine why that damn bat came to me in my frickin' dream!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 10:58 other posts 
Heh, that's funny, though I didn't get the last part. I'm very into dreams. I've been lucid dreaming since I was little (when you're totally aware that it's a dream), and gradually training myself to have more and more control over what happens in them. It's still random, when they're lucid, and it's a lot harder with a severe case of insomnia. I wasn't kidding that time I told you I'd been up over 50 hours, and it happened again a few days ago. But the other really cool thing about these dreams, is that they feel so much more real than regular dreams. How something can feel more real after realizing it's fake is hard to comprehend, but everything sounds, smells, tastes, looks, and feels more real. It's intense, to say the least.

A really common thing people can do in lucid (and sometimes regular) dreams is flying. Over time, I was able to control other things, like making myself invisible, walking through walls, being indestructable, manipulating the environment, teleporting, time travel, and most importantly, who was there... Maybe you saw this coming, but my dreams started getting very sexual whenever they were lucid. It made me wish it happened more often...

I've heard of some people doing research on it, and keeping dream journals, though I never got into that. But at some point I discovered when something in a dream that started out normal made it blatantly obvious that it was a dream, it could become a lucid dream. I got better at recognizing inconsistancies, until I got to where about half of the time, when I manage to sl.eep for over 3 hours straight (usually once or twice a week), I'm able to make the dream lucid. So yeah, I very often have dreams that are really incredible, and really sexual.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 17:12 other posts 
The last part was about playing street numbers. Are you not aware that there are people that believe that their dreams have specific numbers associated with what they dream? Playing numbers is il.legal and not something you can bet on at the liquor store, gas station, grocery store, etc., you need a bookie.

I'm not looking to place a street bet, I was wondering if anyone studied what dreams meant. My dream was just that I caught a frickin' bat bare handed and the damn thing was bearing his teeth and hissing at me! If the dream means that he knows where I live and he's going to enter my house in the way and bring his family and buddies, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, unless you're able to tell me where the frick he's getting in.
By #517356 04,Jun,17 02:20
Bats only need a half inch gap to get in ( sorry to tell you that Bella! ). Had a whole roost in my attic here in the UK a few years ago ( gone now! ) ... had the odd few in the house and as you say fricking hard to catch and with the wing span , quite intimidating! As a whole they are pretty harmless though , and very good at keeping the small flying insect population down
By #275407 03,Jun,17 21:36
That's funny, I had a dream that I was a bat and this one eyed creature was trying to capture me,mall I wanted to do was get in her crack, lol, but she just threw me out the door. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 21:42 other posts 
Ard you making fun of my dream? You try catching a darn bat that found his way into your house! Darn you, Cody!
By #275407 04,Jun,17 01:43
I laughed so hard as I was typing that, no, I'm afraid of bats, I would never get near one. I have very strange dreams also, most I can't explain nor would I tell anyone my dreams. Some are sexual and weird lol.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 23:41 other posts 
Hard to say, as dreams and dream interpretation (even dreaming, period) are subjective with little consensus. One school of thought is that dreaming is a means for the mind to 'clean house' -- people mentally collect just TONS of data and dreaming may be a way to process and discard unnecessary or little-used data. It's quite possible then that your dream was your brain 'returning' to that event last summer and trying to decide if there was anything worth remembering any longer. (The bat 'wriggling' in your hands is one bit of sensory data that supports this interpretation)

If you're looking for deeper symbolism, the bat itself is likely unimportant -- in your dream as stated, it merely represents a hostile intrusion on your safe space. It working it's way through a small gap may be a subconscious realization of a vulnerability, a weakness of some kind that you've possibly overlooked or feared to address. Your struggle capturing/holding the 'bat' signifies your discomfort with aggression or unwanted disruption, perhaps even of the world outside your safe space. And your 'presenting' the bat to "everyone" may be an expression of a desire for recognition or acceptance, or to demonstrate a competence.

Or it could have been a simple dream about catching a bat. Not everything has a meaning hidden behind face-value.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,17 08:49 other posts 
Thank you _avg_.

I believe that people dream every night, no? My guess is whether they remember what they dream about is based on how vivid the dream was, no? Although I don't recall anything specific, I have had dreams where I wake up anxious or "worn out" because that dream was like an action packed episode of NBC's The Blacklist. This dream was odd for me because I'm not into "bugs" and even killing a small-ish size house spider sends me into a spin. I really must say, I was surprised by my ability to capture and release the bat that found his way into my house last summer knowing how afraid I am of creeping, crawling, flying things...... This real life bat episode is long behind me so it kind of surprises me that I dreamt about it so many months after the fact and how I fearlessly captured it bare handed!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 05:21 other posts 
I'm a light sleeper all ways thinking so I don't ever dream hell some mornings my hairs not even messed up
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 08:38 other posts 
Heck, I might be a light sleeper, too, if I lived in your neck of the woods! Dontcha know that Sasquatch has been spotted in PA?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 19:55 other posts 
Hahaha yes my news paper says so
By #487013 07,Jun,17 02:44
I dreamt once that I really needed to pee. I woke up soaking wet.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,17 03:38 other posts 
Uh, that's no joke!
By #487013 08,Jun,17 11:00
I was really drunk.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jun,17 12:33 other posts 
Yeah, it happens. When I was little, I dreamt that I was standing in the bathroom peeing in the toilet. I used to do that while sleepwalking, but this time my family and I were at camp. I woke to my mother shaking me and yelling my name... I'd pissed all over my older bro.ther. Haha, he deserved it.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   ...#163

Show your Genitals