Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #42

Pages:  #1... #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 17:15 other posts 
I've seen the question of which gender members belong under mentioned here... Trans girls are one thing, but what about the ones that are definitely not trans or even cross-dressers?

There's many beyond explanation that I've seen under female, stating 'male' in the description with nothing but the guy's dick pics. Then there's the ones like 'mike33' that also say male but are just pics of girls, at least on the first page of his nearly 500 pics.

I don't have many public pics at all, but most are of tits... Besides the obvious reason for that (my member name should give you a clue), I'm not an exhibitionist. That doesn't change the fact that I show up as male, like I should. Is it something to do with that option/setting where you choose which sex you mostly post as?

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 13:09 other posts 
This is something that always makes me say, "what in the frick!"

Why do heavy people seem to gravitate toward skimpy underwear/lingerie?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 14:12 other posts 
Just cuz someone is "heavy" doesn't mean they don't like to wear skimpy underwear...
Why do men like to wear skimpy underwear ?.... probably cuz they like to....
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 15:05 other posts 
And I'm saying, just because they make things in your size (or the size you think you want to be), doesn't mean that they look good on you.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 15:01 other posts 
Sometime ago I was in a relationship with woman who described herself as BBW. She was a lovely person and we had a great time short time together. However, she did wear just that type of lingerie. Obviously this was in private rather than on a beach so why not? It really did not work for me though, but she loved it. Had we been together longer maybe I would have had to say something but she was happy with it, should I really burst that bubble?

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 02:20 other posts 
If a chick with gross fake tits posts a pic of herself wearing a top that says "i have no tits"... is she making fun of herself and how she has foreign objects stuffed inside her chest?

By #487013 10,Jul,17 01:53
Has anyone here ever been hat fished? Hat fishing is like cat fishing but only when the dudes head is balding badly so he covers it up in pics with a hat. Then when he shows up he looks like a really fucked up version of Axl Rode fucked **** Rock in an Affliction tee and boot leg jeans with tears and the stupid hat.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 02:03 other posts 
Hahaha, you crack me up...

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 00:04 other posts 
I spotted something rather unique!

Yes, a brand spankin' new SYC member who has posted a dick pic that is a member favorite and currently featured on the POPULAR page! Go figure! Whodah thunk that you would be surfing the pussy pics and find a penis that is drool worthy? Usually, it's the other way around, the SYD member that posts pictures of lady bits that allegedly belong to his "gf" or "former gf"! My guess is that SYD members will also find this SYC profile appealing because the SYC member appears to have posted pictures of at least three different women. If you don't like this girl, no worries, there's another one to look at, throwvin some cock pics and BINGO! Way to go, new girl, have a little somethin' somethin' for everyone!

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 18:22 other posts 
Ooh, look - 6999 posts here!

If that number referred to a sexual act, maybe it'd be like 69ing
with one side that looks like this...?

(Please don't mind my drunken, sl.eep-deprived stupidity.
It's even dumber than my every-day idiocy.)

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 11:51 other posts 
I'm going to post something really random.

So last Tuesday was our 4th of July celebration. Holidays falling between Monday thru Friday always cause public services to be pushed back by one day, so my Friday garbage pick up service is going to happen on Saturday (yesterday). Well, this concept seems to confuse so many folks, it's probably the same folks that forget that Christmas falls on December 25th EVERY YEAR and they need to get their prescription filled or buy that loaf of bread that they forgot to pick up when they were at the market 2 days ago.....

So, there was a pretty powerful storm on Friday, we were pounded with rain, high winds and some hail for about 40 minutes. As luck would have it, I end up with a neighbor's refuse on my property. No worries, yesterday morning, I go out to pick up my yard and one of the things that I find in my yard is an empty mulch bag. I consider myself "thrifty" so I clean up my yard using this very mulch bag to deposit some small broken branches, foliage, geraniums that I dead headed and I decide to toss in some miscellaneous CRAP that I found in my mailbox. This bag is at the street and available for collection. Woo hoo!

I get home yesterday and that bag of garbage was not picked up! Now I got to store this CRAP for another 6 days, carry it back out to the road once I conceal it in another garbage bag! Although I have lived here 11 years, I was not aware that yard waste is not something that is collected. I didn't consider that I would have difficulties in disposing of geranium tops or someone's empty mulch bag that just happened to end up in my yard. Oi!
By #358797 09,Jul,17 12:11
I threw out old spray paint cans a while back and the local garbage goober wouldn't take them. They piled them up next to the dumpster along with an old TV and some other crap people threw in and left a note saying they wouldn't take those things cuz of the dangers involved in crushing them.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 14:44 other posts 
There is some protocol for getting rid of paint, chemicals and other things that escape me. I really didn't think I was doing anything that was not legal or environmentally unsafe by trying to toss out twigs/foliage/geranium heads. Apparently, I should be composting. Our landfills are full of CRAP that does not breakdown, why draw the line on twigs/foliage/geranium heads? Seems a bit cuckoo to me!
By #358797 09,Jul,17 15:09
Right! I'd assume they'd have taken it. They take bags of corn husks and discarded lettuce and shit from restaurants. What's the difference?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 18:01 other posts 
Some of us lucky Brits have multiple refuse bins or bags of different colours that need to be put out on the right day. If the wrong material is in a bin or bag and that is noticed then it will not be taken.
At community refuse sites where you can dump your own refuse employees of the council stand around eyeing up just exactly what you are doing and are eager to let you know if you infringe their protocols.
Visits to the site feel like to visit to a 'surveillance state' sometimes.

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 21:40 other posts 
Am I the only one too lazy to read people's blogs? I totally admit that I'm not easily motivated, but I have trouble even getting myself to read the blogs of members that are VERY interesting to me... including ones that I've developed feelings for.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 21:53 other posts 
There's so many blogs and so many "sound" the same. I give less than a good gawd damn about how much you eff'd over the week or weekend or the fact that you feel "neglected" so you're going to remove all your face pics, the made up fantasy stories and let's not forget Mila, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah....
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 11:10 other posts 
I do occasionally look at the blog of a member who I am interacting with but I am afraid that generally my experience of blogs is that if they had never been created they would not be missed.
The exception to this is where a member posts a message or some information pertinent to themselves or their situation. those are really useful.

By #460385 08,Jul,17 19:44
If you read member "Tarar" blog. She said if she won Pic of the Month she would post a nude pic. Since technically she is now last months winner. Does anyone want to call her out on it?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

In her other blog she has posted a points schedule that you can donate to her to see her body parts. A pussy shot will cost you 100 points.
--------------------------------------- added after 83 minutes

I've noticed member "Tarar" has not received her trophy. Maybe she should contact administration.
By #535048 08,Jul,17 21:54
I know s e cret
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 22:31 other posts 
Are you Batman ?
By #535048 08,Jul,17 23:32
As bad as i can
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 07:57 other posts 
No but I'm the joker
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 08:59 other posts 
I just wonder what satisfaction is there in becoming Pic of the Month if you have had to bribe the voters? And why would anyone 'pay up'?
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 09:56 other posts 
Why girls fuck the juries to win beauty pageants in real life? In most cases that won't do them any financial gain, only doubtful fame. It's vanity aka pride - one of seven deadly sins. But I would not throw a stone since this entire site is built for people who like to show off.

As for why people vote - men often get irrational when smell pussy, even if it is completely imaginary.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 10:14 other posts 
You are so right; this site is built upon the basis of people who like to show off.

I suppose that you are right that for some people winning is the aim, how they win is irrelevant.

Again you are right that men are irrational where women/sex are concerned even when, as here,it is imaginary.

By #149019 09,Jul,17 00:42
[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 01:23 other posts 
That's random but not billshit. That cock is not bullshit.

By admin [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 23:53 other posts 
Guys, don't be ridiculous only registered users can see external links

You pointed out that member who won the last month POM changed their pic to for friends only. It is an apparent bug since only public pics (not even for members only) are allowed in POM and I fixed it. Now if you change category of a pic submitted to POM it will be automatically removed.

Next most rated was a pic of Tartar, so it's shown as a winner. She did not actually win the contest at the time it ended so she did not get the trophy. I don't do such things manually, most of things here are automated.

As for why it's Tartar and not footluvrsgirl - I don't know, may be footluvrsgirl deleted her pic or also changed it to for friends only, but her pic is not even among the previous month POM pics at the moment, so something was changed. Deleted pics are also removed from POM automatically.
By #526776 09,Jul,17 00:17
Just for the record.. my pic was not deleted nor was it changed to For Friends Only. None of my pics are for Friends Only. So there may be more glitches in the system.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 00:55 other posts 
Most of your pics are for members only. For members only pics are not allowed in POM because they may be shown on the main page which is accessible by any visitor. The pic was sure public when you submitted it, otherwise the system would not let you. But if you changed it to "for members only" it would be now gone, when I fixed this loophole.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:33 other posts 
Let's switch it up, why do men chose to piss in a sink? This is just a stretch but I'm going to guess that a toilet is nearby....
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Not chose, CHOOSE!!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:57 other posts 
Why don't women piss in a sink ?....
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 11:19 other posts 
Why don't women piss in a sink, BECAUSE there's a toilet nearby!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 10:58 other posts 
Hahaha I know, right? I've seen some pics like that too. I have peeing pics of my own I share privately to those who wish to see them. I always pee in the toilet, and it's just as easy to get pics. The only time I don't pee in the toilet is if I'm out in the woods or something with no toilet nearby and no one is around.
By #460385 08,Jul,17 12:31
Sometimes it might not be a choice, but the only option.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 13:35 other posts 
Just don't piss on the dishes
By #487013 08,Jul,17 14:23
I pissed in a sink a few times when the line at the club/ bar\concert was hella long. It was that or the floor. Second option didn't seem like it would be appreciated much.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:25 other posts 
Now that you mention it I do remember pissing in the sink at a concert, everyone was doing it, the toilets were clogged and overflowing
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 15:23 other posts 
Just another example of how, just because you CAN do something, that doesn't mean you SHOULD.
I've pissed in a sink on 2 occasions that I can remember. The first time was in the sink in my room in the halls of residence at university. I woke up needing a piss, and couldn't be arsed walking down the corridor to the toilet. I gave it a quick clean with some bleach immediately after.
The second time was in a busy bar. There was some problem with the ladies toilets, so they were using the men's. After several minutes of queing, I was finally in the toilets and waiting for a urinal or cubicle to be available. I waited until the last minute, then quickly went over to a sink, and got my cock out just in time to piss in the sink. The guy behind me had the same idea at the same time. A girl in the que said something about it being disgusting, but was happy to stand and look at our cocks while we pissed.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 16:56 other posts 
I am guessing that the guys who piss in sinks are themselves pissed at the time.
Not a state in which rational decisions are made.

By #460385 08,Jul,17 13:55
This is member "Jenn 1993" 3rd or 4th time here. I wonder if this poor girl knows her pics are posted all over an adult site.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 12:37 other posts 
My work day is half over and my head is almost back to normal and its original size. I enjoyed the long holiday weekend way too much, especially the great picnic food and drinks!

Here's a recipe for a delicious margarita that I had.

1 can frozen concentrated lime juice
Beer
Tequila

In container, add the 1 can of frozen lime juice. Open beer and using the empty lime juice can, measure an equal amount of beer and add to lime juice. Now use the empty lime juice can and measure an equal amount of Tequila, add to lime juice, beer mixture. Stir until the frozen lime juice concentrate breaks down into a liquid mixture. Salt rim of glass, add crushed/cubed ice, pour into glass, garnish with lime and enjoy!

I know, beer, tequila and frozen lime juice sounds kind of yucky but it is really delish! Try it and tell me what you think!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 13:21 other posts 
Thanks, I'll try it the next time I have tequila...

Just wine, beer, and vodka at the moment. I've been drinking since I started watching fireworks in my backyard last night.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,17 15:08 other posts 
I had reservations about beer and tequila together because I lean more toward beer. The nice thing about the above recipe, a low cal or sugar free lime juice concentrate was used and a light beer.

I must admit, I've been "expanding my horizon" recently with regard to what I will drink. Moscow Mules, yum, the above margarita, yum, beer, yum.......
By #511804 05,Jul,17 21:27
Mine was not as much fun, glad you had fun.
That was my original plan.
By #526776 07,Jul,17 18:24
Sounds yum... beer and tequila and lime.. how can you go wrong Our margaritas were in the blender w/Patron tequila/triple sec/frozen limeade/Grand-Marnier and Ice. holy cow... I think the beer ones would have made my head hurt less..
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 18:52 other posts 
One day when you are in the grocery store, cruise over to the frozen section and look for the frozen lime juice concentrate. Seriously, once you empty the concentrate into your preferred container, mix equal parts beer and tequila. Easy, breezy, tasty!
By #526776 07,Jul,17 19:45
I am absolutely going to try that! Beer is my go to bc it doesn't make my head hurt like wine does lol... bf likes beer too so that will be a good way to incorporate the tequila!! thanks for the suggestion!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 21:30 other posts 
Wine makes your head hurt? Red wine? Strange... I like most things alcoholic, though I never buy light beer. I'll have to use ice beer for this, cuz it's all I get. It tastes better to me, and of course the higher alcohol content's always a plus (6.9% alc)...
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 07,Jul,17 21:38 other posts 
Beer is my go to as well. Wine makes me sleepy. I don't care much for hard liquor, some drinks sure, but usually I stay away from it.
By #526776 07,Jul,17 21:54
yes, I'm prone to migraines and the sulfites in red wine are one of the main causes for headaches. sucks. white wine is ok, if I don't drink too much, but beer is fine. sooooo... there ya go!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:42 other posts 
This sounds so awful I might just have to give it a try.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,17 06:45 other posts 
I know, it does not sound good but it actually is very tasty and refreshing!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   #45   #46   ...#163

Show your Genitals