Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #48

Pages:  #1... #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 13:17 other posts 
How the fuck can a US Navy destroyer get t-boned in open sea? Oh, "it was night" "there were a lot of people sleeping" "it was a high density traffic area" "the other (300 ton) ship did a U-Turn". Bull shit. Someone really fucked up and shit will hit the fan! It's a US war ship for heaven's sake! People died because of someone's terrible lack of skill and professionalism.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 13:58 other posts 
Been asking the same question since it happened. Will be interesting to hear the official report when they get around to it. Cant wait !
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 20:33 other posts 
Are rules on the water that much different than rules for land? Basically speaking, if I'm out driving my car and I collide into another car, it's my fault because I should have control of my vehicle. There probably are circumstances that what I've said won't hold true, but.....

I h@te to get ticky about how this "accident" was depicted but, the US NAVY Destroyer was definitely hit by the Japanese cargo ship, not vice versa.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 22:39 other posts 
I believe, Bella, that on the open sea the larger 300 ton cargo ship has the right of way vs the 60 ton Navy ship.
Regardless, the Navy ship had to know that the cargo ship was coming at it and should have gotten out of the way because it has the power to "step on the gas". It's a US Navy ship!
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 23:10 other posts 
So if I'm captaining a ship at sea, it is my responsibility to know what vessel is bigger and or carrying a large load?

I frickin' got a headache when I applied for my driver's license. For my written test, I had questions about going uphill/downhill while pulling a trailer! Cripes, I have no intentions of trailering anything behind my car in my lifetime! For real!!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jun,17 00:59 other posts 
Rules of the road are much less complicated than rules of international waters and I don't understand them. BOTH captains of these ships sure do understand the rules and one of them really, really fucked up.
By #511804 18,Jun,17 20:37
Somebody fell asleep at the radar. We just hired a guy out of the Navy. Not a motivated man.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 10:31 other posts 
Happy Manchester Day to all Mancunians.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 10:50 other posts 
Indeed! Happy Manchester Day to a very proud Mancunian!

By the way, it's Father's Day in many countries so a very happy Father's Day to fathers, granpdpas, uncles and every man who provides guidance, love and nurturing!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 09:58 other posts 
t's that time of year, in the Wolverine State, the state of Michigan! Yup! It's fishfly season, aka Mayflies. I have always called these ugly little creatures fishflies but technically, the are the fishflies "cousin", the Mayfly. Odd that they are referred to as a Mayfly because we don't see their presence until June!

Although they clean our lakes, they are not attractive, stinky, plentiful and when they coat our streets, they can be very dangerous when you are trying to stop your car. They only come out at night and are drawn to lights so if you are weak of heart, it's best to be home and indoors by 21:00 hours.

A nearby town even celebrates theses pesky buggers annually by having a Fishfly Festival with a queen and her court, carnival rides, food and fireworks!

For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a short video. As much as I dont them, they sure are easier to deal with compared to the bat that found its way into my house last year!

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 08:10 other posts 
Question; when you make a purchase of clothing, do you wash it prior to wearing it?
By #487013 15,Jun,17 09:21
Underware, jeans and anything purchased from a thrift store defintely. Tshirts I dont tend to unless they fit too big so I can shrink them.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 10:49 other posts 
I wash panties, not bras before wearing! I haven't shopped a thrift store in eons but I think I'm going to begin, again.

My question was prompted from a conversation I had last night with a couple of friends. We got together for "cocktails" and chatted about the "finds" at thrift stores and yard sales. My friend said she's been shopping the Salvation Army and the ever plentiful yard sales. She isn't necessarily buying for herself and she's not looking for any particular size or product HOWEVER she is looking for brand name items. What she does is she advertises and sells it on eBay. Unbelievable! She will buy a pair of jeans at Salvation Army for $2.00 and resell them for $40.00+.
By #487013 15,Jun,17 21:49
Thats kinda messed up, sadly there is people who buy them. I tend to buy jeans from goodwill or savers and I re-purpose them, sew lace under the holes cut up the sides and make them into lace ups, same with band shirts. Check out a youtuber called cinderella sew, some cool ideas. I make a lot of my harnesses like that pentagram one in one of my pics, and i add embellishments to my clothes. I get asked a lot where I buy my stuff.
By 2nice [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 10:35 other posts 
My ex-girlfriend used to do that. She would buy ten pairs of socks at the Salvation Army for one dollar. Wear them around the house for a few days, and then seal them up in a ziplock bag. Sell them on eBay to foot fetish fucktards for $80 a pair.

It started to get weird when she was getting requests for dirty menstrual underwear though. The dude offered her $300. Unbelievable.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 10:50 other posts 
$300.00? And did they pay for shipping, too?
By 2nice [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 12:53 other posts 
As far as I known she didn't send the underwear. But yeah, they paid the shipping on the stank socks.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 11:29 other posts 
Anything bought ain a thrift store would definetly be washed before wearing, although these are not place that I have shopped at...yet.
Anything new that goes next to my body I also wash before wearing.
By 2nice [Ignore] 15,Jun,17 12:03 other posts 
I always wash everything first before wearing it. You never know what someone else may have done with it in a dressing room.
By #487013 15,Jun,17 21:49
By #527431 15,Jun,17 22:10
Always.
By #511804 17,Jun,17 21:20
90% of the time I wash it after a test wear for fitting. I then will wash it as called for except for items that need to be dry cleaned. That falls into the 10%.

I no longer need to wear suit and tie to work daily. I no longer even have a suit in my closet. I do need to buy one for those times when needed.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,17 21:26 other posts 
So it's been a bit of time since you've gone to a wedding, or a funeral or take someone special "out on the town"?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 19:12 other posts 
Question for the gentlemen; do you like your ladies all glammed up with mascara, lipstick, blush, etc or do you prefer more natural, understated women?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 19:54 other posts 
Speaking for myself I prefer a more natural understated look. Too much make up and Cologne is a turn off to me. A little make up if it makes you happy, but not a requirement.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 20:17 other posts 
Thanks for your input!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 20:48 other posts 
My last girlfriend (of five years) wore makeup about five times while we were together; always minimal and classy. My ex wife (also five years) was in the mid eighties when the curling iron and layers of makeup were the norm. It took her two hours to get from the bedroom to the front door! Without makeup they were equally good looking.
As far as a relationship goes I prefer being with the second one by far. All that chick shit in the bathroom is a pain in the ass.
Makeup can also be used in an understated and classy way.
Of the three choices, none, light and severe I prefer the light.
My two Canadian cents worth.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 21:09 other posts 
Yeah, that 2 hours from the bedroom to the front door can really be a drag!
By #527431 12,Jun,17 20:55
Natural. More natural, better!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 21:10 other posts 
Natural? Are you speaking of faces or pussies?
By #527431 13,Jun,17 08:07
Both. Like to see my woman face the same, on the morning when she wake up, through the day or late evening. I believe the beauty is within her and the face is a reflection of that.
Talking about pussy... hey, I don't like cover-girl. Natural is my preference,...
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 21:12 other posts 
So you don't want to wake up to someone you don't recognize, right?

I know, she can change her eye color with colored contact lenses, she can remove the hair extensions, remove the false eyelashes, take off her padded bra and butt enhancer, and soak off the acrylic nails and then what are you left with????
By #527431 15,Jun,17 22:12
something awkward.
By #511804 12,Jun,17 21:08
I enjoy the natural look mostly, but I do enjoy on some occasions to use more make up. This in my world is always the woman's choice.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,17 21:09 other posts 
Oh, you are a good man!
By #511804 13,Jun,17 20:52
A real Mensch
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 21:05 other posts 
You say potato, I say potahto......
By #511804 13,Jun,17 21:41
Typical Wolverine
By #533843 13,Jun,17 05:01
Natural, just out of bed. Make up can be nice too, but I think a lot of women over do it, or use it as a crutch.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jun,17 05:01 other posts 
Generally speaking I do prefer the natural look. There are occasions when the 'glammed up' look is required/appropriate and on those occasions women can look really amazing.
I have worked with women who glam up to go to work and I am really not a fan of that. Although a discreet hint of lipstick I have no problem with.
By #517356 13,Jun,17 15:23
Natural look for me ... maybe some lipstick. If make up is done subtle and not ' layed on thick ' then it can look very nice but there are a lot who go over the top.

By #487013 14,Jun,17 20:09
I like lamp. Just thought yall should know.
By #358797 14,Jun,17 20:22
Did you kill a man with a trident?
By #487013 14,Jun,17 23:39
Yes
By #533843 15,Jun,17 08:43
Brick, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you’re probably wanted for murder.
By #487013 15,Jun,17 09:17

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 21:53 other posts 
Don't ya just love it when a member is smack dab in the middle of a "shitfest" and goes in after the fact and edits and removes everything they posted?!

If that doesn't say something about their character, nothing does!
By #460385 14,Jun,17 22:32
Maybe it was good judgement after making a mistake. To some that would show more character admitting they were wrong and might have took things a little too far.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 22:58 other posts 
Good judgement would have been not saying anything especially in haste. 👍
By #460385 14,Jun,17 23:11
LMAO. We all can't be perfect like you. Thanks for the advice mom. Have a good night bella.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Besides weren't you the one saying you wanted the thread to stay on "task". And you were requesting administration to delete all the negative comments. So this person did what you requested and now you stir the pot and throw them under the bus. Typical.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 23:17 other posts 
I'm not perfect, I'm human.
By #460385 14,Jun,17 23:23
And so are all of us.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jun,17 23:35 other posts 
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to convey.

I sure did want the thread to stay on track, I wanted the thread to be where positive statements could be made about other members.

Stirring the pot? Throwing someone under the bus? No, just making a disappointing observation without mentioning names or name calling.
By #460385 15,Jun,17 06:14
Life is full of disappointment. Maybe next time you should inquire about why I removed my posts before you question my character and indirectly call me a coward.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #43   #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   ...#163

Show your Genitals