Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #67

Pages:  #1... #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Jan,17 15:41 other posts 
Shocked and upset to hear legendary entertainer/film star Debbie Reynolds passed away just one day after the passing of her daughter Carrie Fisher. Our sympathies must lie with Debbie's son Todd Fisher who has tragically lost his s i s t e r and mother within 24 hours of each other. R.I.P. Debbie
--------------------------------------- added after 62 seconds

If the word "mother" is OK, why for crying out loud does the word "s i s t e r" have to be censored?
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jan,17 06:07 other posts 
I use slster and br0ther.

By #526458 04,Jan,17 11:12
Will Trump be kicking Asians out of the US in two weeks?
By #23212 04,Jan,17 23:19
Only Israelis and Lebanese.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 31,Dec,16 22:51 other posts 
So, I am sitting here at this New Year’s Eve Party, and the song "Me So Horny" by "The 2 Live Crew" comes on. The lyric comes up " Why don't you suck my dick and lick my asshole" That took me by surprise especially since I am with my elderly parents. Had to share.

By #526458 30,Dec,16 17:45
my right nut is missing. Help
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,16 17:57 other posts 
Are you sure it's your left and not your right nut?
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Dec,16 06:57 other posts 
You have to be careful when you use a Dyson vacuum naked.

By #460385 27,Dec,16 15:55
Somebody can let member "rohit" know that I cancelled the report to the review panel as soon as he removed the pics. There was no reason to blacklist us. We did nothing wrong. And even when I ask a member to politely remove the fake pics, they blacklist us anyway. So you can't win. And who gives a fuck. Just means now he can put up more fake pics and we have no access to his page.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

We have been blacklisted by 5 members. All who have internet pics all over their page. And are still current members. Yet we have not blacklisted any of them. Fake fucks.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 27,Dec,16 18:39 other posts 
Thank you for having the nerve to do this and trying to eliminate fakes. Battling fakes has been a problem since I got here on this site over 2 years ago.

We come here to see real people and their real pics, and fakes take away the fun of that.

Like you said, you ask very politely to remove the fakes. You still get blacklisted. Maybe they don't want to face the truth.

Thanks for your hard work. I for one appreciate it. Have a very Happy New Year!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,16 22:24 other posts 
Look around, look at ALL of the INCONSISTENCIES! Voting to delete one member because of an internet picture or pictures and having another member that is untouchable.

So you believe that it requires nerve to refer a member to the evaluation panel for deletion for valid ans somerimes invalid reasons? Really? What I feel takes cajones are the members who vote and have an opinion that substantiates their vote. You've been a member for more than 2 years, why not try getting involved in the evaluation process?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 29,Dec,16 18:01 other posts 
Maybe I will.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 29,Dec,16 22:09 other posts 
All I want is to remove the fakes. I do not want anyone to have special treatment. If it's a fake picture or if the member is fake they should be treated the same no matter who they are.

Again, maybe I will be more active in the evaluation panel. It is just frustrating for me to think of a site of fakes.

I always want to give a member the benefit of the doubt, but if it's a proven fake and that's the truth then they should be requested to remove that picture.

I'm just saying if a member has a bunch or all fake pictures, what's the sense of them even being here. However, if they try to sneak in a pic or two, that needs to be brought to their attention, and maybe they could remove it, and still be a productive member of this site.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,16 22:31 other posts 
I was blacklisted by member, rachey /member.php?w=473286 , a 2 year member, after you reported her for posting internet pictures. I contacted her requesting that she consider deleting the Internet picture(s). It happens, it's the nature of the be.ast.
By #460385 30,Dec,16 19:04
Yeap, and her and her fake pics are still her. And we are not able to report her again.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,16 16:50 other posts 
Today, I interviewed a prospective new hire and a college graduate for a job opening within our division. I lost track of how many times she said "you know" in her 20 minute interview.

Is anyone, other than myself, distracted or annoyed or whatever, when they are engaged in a conversation with someone who seems to have too many "you know's" flying out of their mouth? I wanted to fricken stop her and tell her that I did not know!
By #487013 19,Dec,16 18:47
I tend to say that a lot, but not in a job interview. You know? That's like dumb.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,16 21:32 other posts 
I will sometimes catch myself saying "you know" but not 6, 7, 8 times in one sentence.
By #316057 21,Dec,16 04:51
By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Dec,16 07:12 other posts 
I sometime find myself saying that too. Given that this was a job interview, the lady was probably very nervous and didn't even realise how many times she said those words
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Dec,16 16:38 other posts 
You know, it's like huh this with some people you know, she's huh like trying to, you know, give a good impression, like trying to be, you know, similar to most people, like, huh, you know what I mean.
By #494679 26,Dec,16 15:37

Oooooh yes! Another one that like annoys me like that like is when someone like talks with like "like" oveer and over like too!

Even more annoying to me is the way some people talk to me as if every f*cking sentence they're saying has an upwards inflection in their voice, making it sound like they're asking a question! It comes across as if they must think I'm an idiot and don't understand what they're saying to me! I've actually been rude and simply walked away from people in mid conversation because of it too.... like.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,16 13:33 other posts 
Has JohnS really left the site?

I don't think so!

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Dec,16 04:03 other posts 
Here's my random BS for the day...

After you have 300 photos you have to pay 3 points for every photo you post until you get to 400 then it goes up to 4 points. Every 100 photos, you add a point in price. Right now I have 1487 photos and every time I post a photo it costs me 14 points.  I have been a member for over 3.5 years and I like to post photos so now I have a lot of them.

Now, I am a serious CONTRIBUTOR to this site and I don't feel that I should have to scrounge to get points and save them so that I can add another photo to my gallery.

I would like to save points to post my better ones in the banner on the main page to get viewed a lot more and earn me more points.

I would also like to send gifts to all of the great people that comment on my photos and are regular viewers of my page.

I understand that I can become a paying member and buy points but that's not going to happen.

It is my opinion that there should be a maximum "price" per photo. I think seven is a good number.

Drops mike.
By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Dec,16 04:24 other posts 
Interesting post. I'm a serious contributor to this site and it now costs me 22 points to post just one pic

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,16 18:53 other posts 
Is this a Michigan problem or is this an issue from coast to coast......? There seems to be a nitrous oxide shortage so whipped cream may not be available or in abundance for the holidays!!!!!! 😨😨
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Dec,16 06:42 other posts 
plenty of whipped cream in Pa what good is pumpkin pie with out whipped cream
By #358797 17,Dec,16 12:26
Down in the chunk of PA I'm in, people seem to prefer cool whip...
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,16 14:38 other posts 
I think I recently heard that there is a derivative of plastic found in Cool Whip. When I Google'd it, I couldn't find plastic, just a bunch of ingredients that could cause health problems.
By #358797 18,Dec,16 00:36
Eh, there's nasty shit in pretty much everything we consume nowadays, so that doesn't surprise me.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,16 21:08 other posts 
GEEZ-ASS! Look at the "anonymous" message a SYD member received on his wall;

anonymous wrote (Dec 11, 09:03):
Dear Don. Christmas greetings to you and the bully from the Great Southern Land

Just an f.y.i. Dear anonymous, the member's name is not Don. For cryin' out loud, can't this darn asshat just quietly go away? I would have posted this in THE MEMBERS YOU MISS.... thread, however I don't believe that anyone even misses the old fart!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Dec,16 05:53 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,16 18:10 other posts 
What's so funny, Don?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,16 21:37 other posts 
my name don instead of dan and the word ass hat I love it here in Pa we say ass clown

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 20:32 other posts 
There's a number of forum topics that make me shake my head and laugh out loud! A couple that have been resurrected but the one that makes me laugh the most is the one titled COME VISIT MY PAGE, I LOVE MEN AND COCK, EVERY ONES WELCOME!!!!

The author of this thread (aka you-know-who) recently blogged about SYC member #1 and referred to member #1; "a overly self pitying attention seeker". Really? Who in the frick is the "attention seeker"? Surely not the member #1 that you-know-who blogged about!

You-know-who has blogged about yet another SYC member, SYC member #2. You-know-who believes that member #2 has contacted other members and says that you-know-who is a "fake". The crazy thing is, you-know-who states she has never interacted with member #2, but in the same token, decided to blacklist her. Now I believe that you-know-who wrote somewhere that the SYC member #1 should have come to her page and addressed her concern "face to face" (not exactly her words) rather than posting what you-know-who felt were disparaging remarks about her. SYC member #1 only posted her feelings after she was referred to as a "nice bitch" by you-know-who. With that said, why wouldn't you-know-who approach member #1 and member #2 for clarification rather than blogging about them? Is it possible that she's seeking attention?

Hey, you-know-who, for what it's worth, I do not believe that anyone questions your authenticity but what ➡ I ⬅ question is the sincerity of your posts. I feel your posts are as "fake" as fake can be. My gosh, contacting members and telling them to "feel free" to visit your page (attention seeking) right down to the "STAY SEXY!" screams insincere thus fake!
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 04:33 other posts 
I LOVE that emoji!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 20:37 other posts 
Which one do you like, this or that ?
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 22:29 other posts 
That.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Dec,16 06:28 other posts 
aka you know who needs to take her cry towel and dry up that puddle she calls her whowho i can smell it all the way in Pennsylvania and it makes me want to barf just saying clean it up girl its a health hazard
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,16 06:57 other posts 
Have you ever felt the desireto bleach your eyeballs?
By #487013 16,Dec,16 19:04

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,16 06:36 other posts 
While listening to my radio station at work yesterday, I heard this ad for a hair salon running a "special" for a cut and color. The ad said something like this; " 'Luvs' is more concerned with how you look rather than emptying your pocketbook."

Who says pocketbook rather than purse? And why was a purse ever referred to as a pocketbook?
By #358797 14,Dec,16 09:08
My grandma calls it a pocketbook. I asked her why when I was younger and she told me because it acts like an extra pocket, and they used to be blocky like a book...
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,16 18:49 other posts 
Do it's a "grandma" word? Words are powerful and actually, I don't think I would be inclined to do business with a salon whose business might cater to the wash and brush roller group!

By #519540 13,Dec,16 13:15
I have a problem.. All i think about is pussy all the time.. All shaped and sizes. The more I try to divert my attention the more difficult it gets.. What do I do?..
By #23212 14,Dec,16 00:48
For one, you could stop worrying about something so normal as this.

By #519540 09,Dec,16 16:15
SHABBOT SHALOM FOR MY JEWISH AND NON JEWISH FRIENDS..
By milesbferry [Ignore] 09,Dec,16 22:12 other posts 
And to you, too!

By #487013 09,Dec,16 13:23
Yesterday marked the 12th anniversary of the death of Dimebag Darrell Abbott of Pantera and Damageplan. I have never been more disgusted to see internet trolls saying he deserved to be murdered. He was my hero. Rest in peace Dimebag. I love you ****, in my heart always.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 09,Dec,16 13:53 other posts 
Some times people just have the need to comment no matter what the topic or weather they even have a clue as to what they are talking about! No one deserves to be murdered no mater what the reason,personally I don't know of the man but no matter what I'm sure he didn't deserve to be murdered. Rest in peace!
By #507249 09,Dec,16 21:07
I'm with you my friend...he was a huge influence on my playing. Not only style and chops but tone too! The guy was a monster guitarist and is hugely missed! RIP Dime...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   ...#163

Show your Genitals