on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #65

Pages:  #1... #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #528034 27,Jan,17 10:46
Does anyone here fly British Airways?

Maybe we have flown together. I am cabin crew for BA- mostly Europe and North America flights.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jan,17 03:37 other posts 
I fly BA a lot. Maybe we've met. If not, we can fix this. Tell me your schedule and I'll buy a ticket.

By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Jan,17 07:24 other posts 
I have just replied to Bella's input about old t.v. series and I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA why what I said has been repeated over and over again below Bella's comments. I only sent them once and clicked ONCE so this is mystifying but sorry anyway. I hope you still manage to enjoy my input
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,17 07:58 other posts 
SIMPLE SOLUTION;

Why not "edit" your post and DELETE what was duplicated?
By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Jan,17 12:34 other posts 
I tried doing that but the duplications still wouldn't go away
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jan,17 15:00 other posts 
Sure it would. All you needed to do was use your "backspace" key and remove the duplicated dialog. Too late now, you're beyond the 5 hour limit of using the "edit" option.
By #523323 24,Jan,17 09:27
Bella fix your site
By routemaster [Ignore] 24,Jan,17 13:29 other posts 
I did use the backspace key well within the 5 hour limit but the duplications still kept on appearing
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,17 03:32 other posts 
Don't be such an asshat, you know this is not my site.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,17 17:43 other posts 
I like mozzarella string cheese. Is all mozzarella cheese stringy?
By #358797 27,Jan,17 18:16
Not all of it... There's blocks that are soft... That comes off in clumps... Then there's harder blocks for slicing...
String cheese makes some damn good fried cheese sticks.
By #519540 27,Jan,17 20:52
If you bake it, it becomes stretchy...
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,17 21:45 other posts 
Yes, most cheese will stretch when baked or heated. I'm talking about the 1 ounce tubular shaped cheese sticks that you can pop in your lunch bag. I take 3 to work every day and I love 'em! I love pulling them apart and letting them kinda melt on my tongue prior to chewing it up. Yum!

By #523323 27,Jan,17 14:14
Chatroom now open:

ladies filled until airtight by Pippyletsgo (1)

I think this cunt needs a few courses in anatomy and biology
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,17 17:41 other posts 
What did you say?

By sexmasjien [Ignore] 26,Jan,17 04:40 other posts 
Anyone here?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 26,Jan,17 08:37 other posts 
Yes.
By #358797 26,Jan,17 08:39
Nope. We all ran away.
By #460385 26,Jan,17 10:30
Their all hiding from Trump.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 24,Jan,17 13:49 other posts 
Something!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jan,17 21:38 other posts 
I received a message from another member who had shared some of his fond memories of television programming from "100 years" ago!

Of course his 20-something year old friend would not have any idea what My Favorite Martian, F-Troop or Sonny & Cher were about unless, these programs are played on TVLand or the likes.

What were some of your favorite programs from "100 years" ago? I did like Beverly Hillbillies and I do believe that I still know the words to the theme song!
By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Jan,17 07:03 other posts 
One of my all-time favourites from years ago is The Phil Silvers Show with Phil as "Sgt. Ernie Bilko" and which is still being shown on digital channels here in the UK. The Lucille Ball shows were favourites of mine too but the only other American show I remember enjoying was "Happy Days", made in the 70s but set in the 50s with Henry Winkler as The Fonz and Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham. Great theme song to that show, too. I can remember the lyrics to "The Beverly Hillbillies" too! As for British t.v. shows from the past, the best cop series of all has got to be "The Sweeney", also in the 70s with the late John Thaw and Dennis Waterman and when I was very small I loved all those Gerry and Sylvia Anderson puppet shows, e.g. "Thunderbirds", "Stingray" and "Fireball XL5". The theme song to the latter by Australian singer Don Spencer was played on our Radio 2's "Sounds of the 60s" show a couple of weeks ago, first time I'd heard it in yonks! Very nostalgic!
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Here's the lyrics to "The Beverly Hillbillies" which was very popular here in the UK:-

Come listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed
Poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed
And then one day he was shooting for some gruel
When up through the ground came a bubbling fuel:
Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know old Jed's a millionaire
His kinfolk said: "Jed, move away from here."
Said "California is the place we ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly:#
Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars.

Old Jed bought a mansion and lordy it was swank
The next door neighbour was president of the bank
Lots of folks objected but the bank was not at fault
For old Jed's millions were a-lying in the vault:
The Beverly Hillbillies!

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

One of my all-time favourites from years ago is The Phil Silvers Show with Phil as "Sgt. Ernie Bilko" and which is still being shown on digital channels here in the UK. The Lucille Ball shows were favourites of mine too but the only other American show I remember enjoying was "Happy Days", made in the 70s but set in the 50s with Henry Winkler as The Fonz and Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham. Great theme song to that show, too. I can remember the lyrics to "The Beverly Hillbillies" too! As for British t.v. shows from the past, the best cop series of all has got to be "The Sweeney", also in the 70s with the late John Thaw and Dennis Waterman and when I was very small I loved all those Gerry and Sylvia Anderson puppet shows, e.g. "Thunderbirds", "Stingray" and "Fireball XL5". The theme song to the latter by Australian singer Don Spencer was played on our Radio 2's "Sounds of the 60s" show a couple of weeks ago, first time I'd heard it in yonks! Very nostalgic!

Here's the lyrics to "The Beverly Hillbillies" which was very popular here in the UK:-

Come listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed

Poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed

And then one day he was shooting for some gruel

When up through the ground came a bubbling fuel:

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know old Jed's a millionaire

His kinfolk said: "Jed, move away from here."

Said "California is the place we ought to be"

So they loaded up the truck and they moved to Beverly:

Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars.

Old Jed bought a mansion and lordy it was swank

The next door neighbour was president of the bank

Lots of folks objected but the bank was not at fault

For old Jed's millions were a-lying in the vault:

The Beverly Hillbillies!

I remembered them off the top of my head!
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

One of my all-time favourites from years ago is The Phil Silvers Show with Phil as "Sgt. Ernie Bilko" and which is still being shown on digital channels here in the UK. The Lucille Ball shows were favourites of mine too but the only other American show I remember enjoying was "Happy Days", made in the 70s but set in the 50s with Henry Winkler as The Fonz and Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham. Great theme song to that show, too. I can remember the lyrics to "The Beverly Hillbillies" too! As for British t.v. shows from the past, the best cop series of all has got to be "The Sweeney", also in the 70s with the late John Thaw and Dennis Waterman and when I was very small I loved all those Gerry and Sylvia Anderson puppet shows, e.g. "Thunderbirds", "Stingray" and "Fireball XL5". The theme song to the latter by Australian singer Don Spencer was played on our Radio 2's "Sounds of the 60s" show a couple of weeks ago, first time I'd heard it in yonks! Very nostalgic!:

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jan,17 12:15 other posts 
I don't know what it's like in your part of the world however in my part of Michigan, it's 52 freaking degrees IN JANUARY!

On a side note, you got to love the avid sportsmen. In my town, the ice fishermen are sitting out on Lake St. Clair in fairly dense fog, fishing! We really haven't had a brutal winter so I cannot begin to imagine how thick the ice is. Heck, if they should fall in, the fog would hinder their rescue

By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Jan,17 18:26 other posts 
A VERY BIG THANK YOU to EVERYONE who voted for me on the excitement meter, TRULY appreciated. I have just received my SECOND symbolic trophy. My sincere best wishes to ALL of you.xxxxx

By #523323 20,Jan,17 13:59
On Fox News today:

A body was found on an airport runway in Detroit. It was not Detroit Metro but a smaller field used for cargo.

An air traffic controller spotted an object and when police responded they found the body of an American Negro.

Detroit really is a **** and disgusting place.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jan,17 16:29 other posts 
Why do you find that Detroit is more interesting than the cities within your own state? Surely bl.oody and disgusting crap goes on in Cali, as well as other parts of the world, doesn't it?

You're correct, the body of an AFRICAN-AMERICAN man was found on the runway of the Coleman A. Young International Airport aka City Airport, which is located on the far eastside of the city proper, unlike Detroit Metropolitan Airport, which I believe, is in the suburban city of Redford. What is unique about City Airport is that it is bounded by Gratiot Ave (mainly business and running north and south) and Conner Ave (mainly residential and running east and west). Any life lost due to a violent crime is sad and unnecessary but it could have been a local on a "bad trip" or he wandered about on a drunken stroll and became disoriented. I hope that you're tuned into Fox IF they broadcast the autopsy report so that you can update everyone with the exact cause of death.

Other than that, BITE ME!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 21:47 other posts 
Is it me or do others feel that there some unattractive dicks and pussies pics posted?

I guess I really can't put my finger on what I think is attractive or unattractive. For the SYD members, it really does not come down to cut versus uncut, or hairy versus hairless, curved versus straight, again, I really cannot put my finger on what it is that I find attractive or unattractive.

Regarding the SYC members, some of the women really do have pretty pussies while some of those pussies fricken look tore up.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
By #460385 09,Jan,17 22:46
It's all in your taste I guess. For me, I like to see a shaved or a little strip of hair on a pussy. Not really attracted to a fully hairy pussy. I like to see the lips proportioned and not like hamburger meat hanging. For the wife, I know she likes shaved or neatly trimmed cocks. She likes cut over uncut. But again it's what ever your preference is.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 23:09 other posts 
For the SYD members, I do not have a preference for cut or uncut, for the most part, I do like some hair, neatly trimmed. I don't like the "garden" to be overgrown with "weeds". As far as shape, I like girth and BIG balls and I like the cock to have a well defined corona. Some of the SYD member's cocks look all twisted up or like a misshapen kielbasa that is about to explode because it was cooked too long.

As for the SYC members, yes, I prefer a bit of hair and sport a "landing strip" myself. There are some women that have big lips and that's what they are working with. I wonder if the longer lips get irritated because they rub on clothes or underwear? There are several SYC members that are very sensuous with their longer lips. Dang! There aee some of SYC members that like to be photographed with their legs all spread apart and exposing a raw looking personal pan pizza with hair, or something..... blech! I suspect that some SYD members do like it but I must admit, I DO NOT find it very attractive.
By #358797 10,Jan,17 00:49
Haha. I'm no fan of the banana in a bush look either.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jan,17 21:31 other posts 
haha are we talking about *lix* again
By #487013 17,Jan,17 18:51
barf
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,17 20:17 other posts 
*lix* is not banana in a bush, she's more clothespins on the cooter, kinda ho!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Jan,17 21:21 other posts 
has the missus ever had an uncut cock to compare to a cut one?...Feast with the eye and the eyes become bigger than the belly...
By #523323 10,Jan,17 01:49
The methodology could be off here... you should not be putting your finger ON it... maybe IN it would help??
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,17 06:01 other posts 
Just A finger, only ONE finger on "it" or IN "it"?

That sounds interesting! Since I made the "I can't put my finger on it" reference to penises, I wonder if you would be game in posting a picture of a finger IN your penis. I would be interested in just what it would look like! Thank you!
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jan,17 02:13 other posts 
I'll pass on that one. I don't put anything in orifices below my chin it is my opinion that they are exits, not entrances.

As an aside, I really, really dislike photos of ass holes. Not asses but... well you know. I actually hold my breath when I see one then scroll away fast.

By #523323 17,Jan,17 17:55
Only 4 more days until Trump takes over!!
By #494374 17,Jan,17 18:33
Don't remind us

By #460385 16,Jan,17 08:18
Well we were banned by another new member yesterday. My wife "Welcomed" a new member (8inch) to the site. Leaving that message on his homepage. The msg was deleted and then he banned us. I'm not able to see his page now, but I'm assuming he was another homophobe thinking it was me leaving the msg when it was my wife. Maybe we should change our name, seeing how most don't read past it. Usually when we are banned it's by fakes. Unless, he is a fake. So this was a new one to us. Oh well, who gives a fuck.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,17 09:53 other posts 
Before you spend points to change your name/identify, try using this;

"( . Y . ) Hi and welcome, feel free to drop by my page any time, stay sexy ✿mrscountryboy54✿"
By #460385 16,Jan,17 10:19
That sounds desperate for attention. Lmao. I think we will just stay with a simple "welcome".
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,17 10:31 other posts 
Desperate for attention? Really,do you think?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,17 10:39 other posts 
For what it's worth, I was blacklisted by a brand spankin' new member myself. I guess beingcurious did not find my post helpful on her post regarding an interracial hook-up with the 38 year old Canadian blonde man..... Go figure!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jan,17 12:06 other posts 
Fuck 'em. I have come to the realization that members with that kind of attitude aren't worth wasting time on. Chances are, they won't be around for very long anyway.
By #460385 16,Jan,17 13:33
That's for sure
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,17 18:50 other posts 
Yeah, I'm with you, JustWill, eff 'em!
By #494374 16,Jan,17 21:14
Hey CB54. He doesn't have any comments on his page so maybe he has been deleting everyone who says welcome.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jan,17 21:28 other posts 
2Kinky is correct, the member, 8inch, apparently does not want any member's comments on his wall.

Do you think that the reason he blacklisted you was due to the "gift" you sent him?
By #460385 17,Jan,17 06:09
Probably.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,17 16:01 other posts 
I heard a couple of guys talking about a local guy getting a ticket but I heard the entire story on ABC's Kelly Live this morning (yesterday,I asked for today off).

A Roseville, Michigan man recently received a $128.00 citation from a Roseville police officer for warming up his car, keys in ignition, while car was driveway.

I don't know if this practice is a Michigan thing so I'm going to stick my neck out and say it is not. I suspect that many folks living in the northern hemisphere, that experience snow and the below freezing temperatures that we normally have, do do that. I don't completely understand the rationale, was it because the keys were in the ignition, but were the doors unlocked? C'mon, that ticket was so unnecessary!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 10,Jan,17 16:06 other posts 
That has been a ticket able issue in some parts of Mass. for quite some time now.started back in the late 80 s early 90 s when all the car thefts started. Here in Maine it is an every day occurrence not a problem at all.
By #460385 10,Jan,17 17:58
Never heard of that law before. Here in South FL, we do the same thing with the keyless start. But we have to to cool the cars down before you get in and have a heat stroke.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,17 18:49 other posts 
@ Ray10754, when I searched for the incident via Google, there was a statement made by the Roseville Chief of Police and basically the concern and thereby the issuance of the ticket was because of the possible theft of the car. Rosville is within the metropolitan Detroit area. There are a relatively high number of car thefts and our auto insurance is ASTRONOMICAL as far as I'm concerned!
By #526924 10,Jan,17 21:46
Let me make sure I am understanding correctly. The citation was given for the POSSIBLE theft of the car? If the car had actually been stolen, would the owners have been arrested and charged with theft enabling?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,17 22:21 other posts 
This is an article I found on the Internet.

ROSEVILLE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Did you know you could get fined for heating up your car? One man's parking ticket has gone viral, with thousands of views after he was ticketed for heating up his car in his own driveway.

Taylor Trupiano says he's still shaking his head over a parking ticket he got on his own property.

"I thought it was some kind of joke at first, and then I was thrown back by it," he said. "I was really surprised."

The ticket was for leaving the keys in the ignition with the motor running and no one around. Trupiano said he was only doing something many people in Michigan do during the winter.

"I was in and out in probably about 7-8 minutes," he added. "So in that amount of time he ran up here, gave me a ticket and by the time I got out he was nowhere to be seen."

Frustrated with the ticket, he posted a photo on Facebook where he racked up thousands of comments and shares.

The Roseville Police Department ticket comes with a $128 fine. There is no state law against leaving your car turned on and unattended, but dozens of cities across Michigan have local ordinances.

"We have five to ten cars stolen this way every winter," Roseville Police Chief James Berlin said. "It's dangerous, and of course it drives everyone's insurance rates up. It drives our crime rates up."

Many of the ordinances will allow you to use a remote start because the vehicle is locked.

Berlin tells 7 Action News they will not apologize and in fact, he encourages his officers to enforce this law.

"It's common sense. We can't warn everybody of the law there is. Common sense says you don't leave your car running unattended," Berlin said.
By #526924 10,Jan,17 22:46
I'm not sure exactly what it is, but something about leaving your car running while unlocked in your own driveway being **** bothers me.
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

That word was i11egal.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,17 23:06 other posts 
I don't see anything in that particular writeup that indicates that the car was unlocked, it was only a speculation on my part.

With so many cars having remote starters, this seems like such a frivolous citation. The police officer would have to pull up, get out of his/her vehicle and approach the running car. Really? I would venture to say the majority of folks that have cars have a spare set of keys. It is possible that the car was locked, engine running and unattended, no? If the police officer was so concerned that the running car was a possible target for theft, it would seem the he/she would remain there (within reason) to insure that it would not be stolen. Heck, maybe it was a getaway car in a home invasion oe homicide.
By #526924 11,Jan,17 00:02
Very good points. I can tell it bothers you too. Just another example of creating too many frivolous laws.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jan,17 00:07 other posts 
Give me an A

Give me an S

Give me an S

Give me an H

Give me an O

Give me an L

Give me an E

What have you got?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 11,Jan,17 21:17 other posts 
Nearly all l@w enforc3ment is reactionary and not preventative,so expecting a police officer to stop a crime is not likely...In the UK if the keys are in the ignition the car has to be supervised by someone on the insurance of said car...Would you leave your keys in the front door of your home?Probably not...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   ...#163

Show your Genitals