Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #68

Pages:  #1... #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 22:37 other posts 
8th December 2016 is 36 years since the appalling murder of John Lennon. I remember the shock and disbelief I experienced on that dreadful day and won't say it seems like yesterday, but 36 YEARS? Incredible.
By #494679 08,Dec,16 23:18
I was 11 and in my first year of secondary sch00l - the very sch00l he went to.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 20:29 other posts 
December 7, 2016 marks the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
By #23212 08,Dec,16 22:22
So, I wonder if Admiral Yamamoto's 2 sons and 2 daughters very privately celebrate this date?

By #460385 04,Dec,16 13:03
Just a thought. For those of you who will buy a Xmas tree this season. Check out your local tree stands. Such as, the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, local nurseries, local church stands, and sometimes your local Firefighters or Police will have trees as well. Yes you will pay $10-$15 more for it. But it is for a good cause. I think the home improvement stores, Walmarts, grocerie stores, ect..... make enough money already. We bought ours at a local church. An 8 year old boy helped us. It was hilarious. He must of opened as well as knocked over 10 trees to find the one we liked. Poor boy could hardly pick the tree up to carry it to our truck. My wife gave him a $5 dollar tip. You would have thought he won the lottery he was so happy. So if you have a choice, support your local organizations and not the Big Business.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 15:16 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 15:41 other posts 
Save the planet,buy a fake one I'm off to hug some trees, how can you support the murder of innocent trees
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 15:43 other posts 
Fuck the planet! I've met the people who live there, and it ain't worth saving.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 15:45 other posts 
I'm not human ,so ner
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 04:43 other posts 
With the exception of three Christmases with Tracy, I have never in my adult life lived in a house with Christmas decorations. I STRONGLY dislike them. Tracy was my girlfriend and she wanted them so we had them. I drew the line at Christmas Carols though. I had a job at the time where I heard them for eight hours at work.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 20:33 other posts 
Personally, I prefer to support the local businesses versus the "Big Business" for that very reason!

By #460385 01,Dec,16 12:27
Member "jwalker" seems to be a pissed off boyfriend. The pictures come back with multiple links to girlfriend revenge sites such as MyEx.com. I asked him or her to remove them if they were revenge pics. And of course like always, I was banned. Now I have no access to the page or pics to even report them to the panel. And I'm not going to bother Administration with it. So just a heads up to other members on what is going on. I should have just reported it when I had the chance, but I thought I would be nice and ask. Once your banned from their page you cant get to the photos. Clever way for the fakes to hang around a little longer.
By #358797 01,Dec,16 14:28
Yeah, that crap annoys me. I've ran into situations like that a couple times. I'm not a fan of being unable to view pages of people who banned you... I thought being unable to contact those people was good enough.
By #494374 01,Dec,16 16:02
I understand your frustration. I think you have to just report from now on instead of talking to the person like you said. But I do like the way it is set up now that when you ban someone they cant go on your page. It stops someone who might be pissed off after getting banned from another member from going to their page and stealing all their pics with intent of spreading them around the net or something like that.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,16 17:39 other posts 
In order to cover all bases, perhaps the reporting member could handle the matter this way;

- report the member immediately* however contact that member and state that the abuse report will be canceled providing the member removes the questionable picture(s).

* It would be in good form if the report/reporter stated that he has contacted the member in question, and will cancel the report once the member responds or complies.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Dec,16 04:40 other posts 
Are you saying that if I blacklist you, you can't see the photos on my page? I was under the impression that if I did, you couldn't comment or send me messages but could still see my photos.
By #460385 02,Dec,16 06:10
Nope. If you are blacklisted by a member you cannot see their page.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Dec,16 06:31 other posts 
Well if that's the case, we should ALL blacklist those people who have no photos (after being members for a month or so), those that have one photo of a sunset etc. to circumvent the no photo, no view setting and those that have photos only visible to friends. The site is called SHOW YOUR DICK for a reason. Oh, and if your spouse doesn't want you to post a photo yet you can feel free to troll all over the place using this feeble excuse, NIMBY!

End Rant.
By #460385 02,Dec,16 12:59
I like it. An eye for an eye. If I can't see your pics you ain't gonna see mine.
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 05:05 other posts 
I have since blocked six members from visiting my page for the aforementioned reasons. Before I do, I send them a note explaining why then blacklist them so they don't have a chance to reply with a lame excuse. I feel vindication!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 07:02 other posts 
Other than checking to see who visited your page, how is it that you are aware that members without pictures or a picture of a sunset have visited your page, are they leaving comments and/or votes on your pictures?
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 12:00 other posts 
I check who visits my page. There aren't more than 5-10 a day unless I have a photo on the main page then I can't check them all. This is a subject that has really bothered me since joining my first time about six years ago. Some people want all of the benefits but don't want to contribute.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 20:26 other posts 
But are your visitors commenting or voting upon their visit to your page?

kebmo, members are here for different reasons. I can think of at least two different SYD members who do not post pictures but I guarantee you, you will not find anyone more thoughtful or supportive than either of these gentlemen.

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 05:14 other posts 
When I send someone a "Private Upload" it is ALWAYS just for them. It has not been on my page nor has it been sent to anyone else. It IS a private upload. Don't send me your pics from your page and insinuate that they are somehow special. They're not. They should be though. Anyone who has ever received one from me gets it then I delete it, never to be seen by anyone else.

And DON'T ASK if I like your cock!!! I'll tell you the truth and you might not like it. One guy called me a fucking asshole and I had to ban him for being a fucktard.

My two cents.
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 06:50 other posts 
I feel the same way.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 06:55 other posts 
kebmo, who has been pissing in your Wheaties?
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 11:57 other posts 
I occasionally receive such uploads. They are not private. The thread is called "Random Bullshit". That's mine. I just feel that way and was wondering if there are like minded people here. I'll be OK though.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 23:29 other posts 
A strange thing happened today.....

I'm went to visit my s.ister today and decided to stop at Sam's Club, which is between my house and where my s.ister's at. I decided to back into the parking spot which caused me to place the car in reverse (duh!). I purchased a 2017 Cadillac XT5 in July and this thing has a most peculiar gear shift, it's more like a joystick rather than a "normal" gear shifter that actually moves. I fricken push in this silly little button on the side of the fricken knob, wiggle the joystick, kinda shifter that it is, and DAMN, the fricken trim piece from the gear shifter comes off and the fricken "silly little button" pops off and hits me in the leg.

I'm not going to worry about this at this time, I'm going to go shopping and deal with this later! Upon returning to my car, I'm all set to go, the car is on, I want to engage the car in drive HOWEVER the message flashing on my dash is telling me to "press button" in order to shift the car in drive! I attempted to press in the area that the button was prior to it flying off but that didn't work. BINGO! I decided to call On⭐ and upon explaining my dilemma to the rep, she says she would dispatch "road service" for me. I asked her what she thought the driver would be able to do for me, heck, all they seem to be capable of doing is changing a flat tire, bring some gasoline or tow a car. Again, I explained what happened and suggested to the rep that unless the person was familiar with how/where the pieces went, I could not imagine how road service could help me. She put me on hold for a few minutes, came back to tell me that their GM help line was close and that her attempt to touch base with the dealership was futile because they were also closed. Really, you thought that you were going to reach someone at GM or at the dealership today? Wake up, it's SUNDAY!

I called my br.other-in-law who said he didn't feel confident that he could help so to make a long story short, I was able to figure out where the button was supposed to go, got it in place, replaced the trim piece and with the assistance of two rubber bands, successfully got the shifter almost back to normal!

I'm a big advocate for "Buy American" but I must say, I'm really surprised that my "luxury" car that's 5 month old would be so persnickitty. I will be on the phone with the dealership tomorrow. Geez, I wonder how long the car will be tied up in the service department for this problem!
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 04:59 other posts 
It is very unfortunate for you but I can assure you that a fairly new car breaking down is not strange. Sad but true.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 00:12 other posts 
Does anyone still buy and send Christmas cards
By #358797 04,Dec,16 00:23
I buy and mail out cards every year.
By #460385 04,Dec,16 00:49
We do too.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 09:37 other posts 
I admire both of you. As much as I enjoy receiving something other than bills and things mailed to the "Occupant", I don't always get my cards addressed and mailed in a timely manner.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,16 20:21 other posts 
I JUST bought three boxes of cards today, NOW I got to get busy signing, writing a small message and addressing the envelopes.....UGH!!
By t-rex [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 10:07 other posts 
I do, I try and have mine all out by dec. 5
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 23:46 other posts 
My intentions were to buy cards today and try to "work" on them. It didn't happen.
By Wifey [Ignore] 04,Dec,16 16:37 other posts 
By #494374 06,Dec,16 19:33
We do cards still too. Btw I **** when people send us E-cards. Just not the same.
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Dec,16 04:35 other posts 
I received one from my niece today! She and I always share cards, birthday, Christmas, Easter and I even sent her a Halloween one this year. My niece enlists the able assistance of her seven year old son who addressed mine. It was addressed to me preceded by the word Uncle.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,16 17:18 other posts 
The best gift that you will ever receive is seeing the joy in others! 👍
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Dec,16 16:05 other posts 
That's all well and good, but I still prefer cash.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,16 17:26 other posts 
Yeah, yeah, yeah......

Do you do anything special with the gifts of cash that you receive or do you just slip it into your wallet and eventually buy groceries, pay bills, ect.....

We haven't seen the use of "ect" in a long time, I thought I would toss it in for some smiles and giggles!
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Dec,16 18:11 other posts 
My Grandmother had a saying regarding gifts of money that I try to live by: "Spend a little, save a little, share a little."
By #23212 01,Dec,16 20:07
Unless you 'use the gifts of cash for electro-shock therapy', I'm guessing you meant, 'etc.', for 'et cetera'.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Dec,16 02:23 other posts 
JustWill, your Grandmother was a smart woman, as was mine.
My Grandma always rephrased it to "feed two birds with one hand". She would NEVER kill a bird, let alone two.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Dec,16 04:21 other posts 
Why would electro-shock therapy be abbreviated as ect? It would seem logical that the abbreviation would be letters "est", which is already used as an abbreviation for estimated.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Never mind, I researched the term electro-shock threapy, myself. The abbreviation of ECT stands for electroconvulsive therapy. Now the ect abbreviation would make sense.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Dec,16 04:34 other posts 
Why is abbreviation such a long word and why isn't there an abbreviation for it?
Deep thoughts from Canada.

By #460385 28,Nov,16 18:26
When the power of love becomes greater than the love of power. The World will be a better place.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,16 21:10 other posts 
Count your blessings not your problems.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Nov,16 08:01 other posts 
I totally agree, that attitude makes life so much more fun.

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,16 19:36 other posts 
hey GNTLMN i know you read the forum and you black listed me with out even talking to me i want you to know i think this is a cowards act but its ok i dont befriend cowards any way hell theres woman on this site that have more balls then you do and i bet you were piked on as a **** for being the pussy you are
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,16 19:55 other posts 
I'm sorry dgraff, if Gntlmn has blackisted you, he won't be able to see your post. I believe that you can thank the cock-juggling thunder cunt from down under for being instrumental in having admin implement that change.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   #71   #72   ...#163

Show your Genitals