on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #66

Pages:  #1... #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Jan,17 00:18 other posts 
Picture yourself on a plane and the pilot (Donald Trump) is not the pilot that you were hoping for. You were hoping that Hillary Clinton would be your pilot but Donald Trump is and you have no choice now because the decision has been made.

DON'T HOPE THAT THE PLANE CRASHES!!!

Hope for a safe flight. We should all hope for a safe flight.

By #460385 10,Jan,17 08:11
Has anyone seen the recent "twerking" videos from member "Dirtymilf90". She has at least 3 videos of her in her underwear shaking her ass with her young son standing there watching. Are you fucking kidding me. WTF is wrong with people.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,17 10:40 other posts 
Ha! That was quite entertaining! Apparently, the "Dirtymilf" put so much time and energy into creating the perfect video that her little guy felt compelled to interrupt her to let her know he was hungry!
By #460385 10,Jan,17 10:51
I could see having the little guy accidentally walk in and interrupt her performance once. But the boy is in 3 different videos that I seen. Maybe the boy was in charge of lighting. I'm not telling anyone how to parent. But that was a little disturbing to me.
--------------------------------------- added after 49 minutes

Can you imagine that boys first day of Kindergarten when the teacher asks what he did for the summer. Ummm...... I watched my daddy film my mom shaking her ass in her panties.

By bjuk [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 18:54 other posts 
Sick of random people sending me IM's just to talk utter shit and spreading lies.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 20:18 other posts 
Sorry to hear that you're being harassed.
By bjuk [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 20:27 other posts 
It happens I guess its just the lies that piss me off but that is the way this site is.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 07:52 other posts 
Tilikum, the bull Orca whale residing at Sea World Orlando died on January 6th. He was thought to be born in November, 1981 thereby making him 35-36 years old.
By #460385 09,Jan,17 14:06
We just seen him at Sea World in December. He was not in the show as usual, but he was in the viewing tank. He was responsible for 4 deaths during his time. He was responsible for breeding 55% of Sea Worlds orcas through out their parks. There is a documentary called "Blackfish" that gives a good view into Tilikum's troubled life and Sea Worlds cover ups.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 14:18 other posts 
I read a little about Tilikum on Google and I thought that I read that there were 3 deaths that were attributed to him. It really doesn't matter, 3, 4.....he's still a wild animal/mammal that people attempted to turn into a trained monkey.
By #460385 09,Jan,17 16:27
Well unfortunately, it took Tili's troubled life and his killings to make a change at Sea World. He was always there since we were kids. We always heard the stories of his isolation. Most would think it was because of his aggressive behavior that he was seperated from other orcas. But that wasn't true. He was so big and slow he could not defend him self against the smaller female orcas who would bully him. For as long as I can remember he was always in his own tank. And during shows the other orcas were brought in before he entered the show tank. He basically was in isolation since he was captured at the age of 2. Since the last death of a trainer, (that Sea World still claims was her fault). Sea World has announced that they will no longer breed any of their captive orcas, or purchase, or rescue anymore orcas. They will eventually phase out the "Shamu" killer whale show at their parks. If you have a chance to find the documentary "Blackfish" check it out. You will be amazed at what took place in these Sea World parks and cover ups that were done.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 17:44 other posts 
It's really sad that we humans cannot allow wild be.asts to remain wild be.asts. That we're not just in awe of their wild splendor that we have the need to see them jump through hoops of fire, wave at their audience, pet their backs and bellies and do everything else to them that is unnatural for them if they weren't kept in captivity
By #460385 09,Jan,17 20:26
I believe Sea World has felt the heat from activist. They seen a drop in attendance 3 years ago when their polar bear passed away. They are slowly adding more amusement rides and hopefully heading towards becoming an amusement park and less of a holding cell for wild a nimals. It broke our heart when we went into the Wild Arctic exhibit. 2 pilot whales in a small tank and all they did was swim back and forth in the same pattern over and over. They looked so bored and sad.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 17:41 other posts 

By #496816 09,Jan,17 05:52
Half your luck. I'm working outdoors in 37 celsius down here in Oz... Though it's a good excuse to get nude and swim in the occasional pood I'm meant to be cleaning...
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Maybe we could organise a trans-migration of cold pussies to warm cocks and balance all that global warming stuff. I read somewhere that there are 100 million fucks occuring daily worldwide right now. That's about 1200 a minute - or I guess 1400 if you cqll them couples to grope or fuck. Trumpf would know - that would have to fix the global warming issue from his point of view, surely. Thank goodness we now have a lying lecherous thief as world leader. I mean , what could possibly go wrong when policy bases itself on what the President of the USA creates policy by Twitter brainfarts ???
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 07:48 other posts 
That sounds like a wonderful plan!

As far as the President Elect being a "lying lecherous thief", we didn't have much to pick from in this election as his opponent fell under the "lying thief" category.

By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 08:58 other posts 
to freaking cold in my part of Pa to do any thing out side that's for sure
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 10:05 other posts 
Hey, Don ( ), it's January in the northern hemisphere and you live in Pennsylvania. Is there really something that needs your attention outside? May I suggest that you follow Muggy's lead? Just grab an empty chair, get comfy and fall asleep!
By #526924 08,Jan,17 12:46
I love the cold. Just went for a quick 5k run at 18 degrees F. My penis froze, tho. Should have worn pants.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,17 05:24 other posts 
I'm not a bear I don't hybranate for the winter I'm an old country boy I spend a lot of my time out side in fact the only reason I have a house is to **** and eat in
By #358797 08,Jan,17 20:47
I know right. I still haven't taken my Christmas lights down. Too cold for that shit.
Even my dogs don't wanna go out. They barely leave the porch, then dart back in.
By t-rex [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 21:34 other posts 
Smart dogs, maybe they just love their mom and don't want to be away from you for to long 😊
By #358797 09,Jan,17 00:08
Haha. That's quite possible. They're my little buddies. Always beside me.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 22:30 other posts 
2016 greatly impacted the the music world with the deaths of a number of music icons.

- Glen Frey
- David Bowie
- Prince
- Merle Haggard
- George Michael
- Leon Russell
By t-rex [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 23:33 other posts 
A great list of names, may they all be singing with the angels

By #494374 30,Dec,16 09:47
Looks like Vivace is gone. Anybody know why?
By #460385 30,Dec,16 19:01
Probably got tired of members blaming him of being a fake.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,16 19:31 other posts 
There are members that believe that he's "fake"? I was aware that he's been pointed at for Photoshop, but was not aware that he was called out for being a "fake".
By #494374 30,Dec,16 22:41
Well I wish him all the best, he always a gentleman when he chatted with us.
By #519540 02,Jan,17 19:26
Why would you want to make a fake?.. sounds silly to me..
By #460385 02,Jan,17 21:38
You haven't been here long have you?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,17 22:59 other posts 
I bet he's been here longer than you think!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,17 06:04 other posts 
I bet so to
By #460385 03,Jan,17 07:43
Not understanding your math. But ok if you say so. Gaela26 member since 2016. Yeah I think he has been here longer.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jan,17 17:48 other posts 
To me too. I also couldn't understand.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 21:30 other posts 
Looks like -Vivace- returned!

By jayman73 [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 18:38 other posts 
So I had been drinking a few beers, and soon after I got what seemed to be an orgasm in my teeth. It was a similar sexual stimulation like you get in the penis. And what I was wondering if anyone out there has ever got anything like this, or am I just plain nuts. This is the first time I've experienced anything like this, I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything like this.

Actually it's about three teeth on the right side of the mouth to be exact.
By #358797 08,Jan,17 20:46
My guess would be overactive nerves? Maybe due to the temperature of the beer?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 21:22 other posts 
That makes alot of sense! Thanks! I just never got that before.

I actually asked my Dad about it and he gets that every so often. It didn't surprise him, but it sure surprised me. Everything seems to be hereditary in my family.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 07:59 other posts 
It is currently 6 degrees Fahrenheit (-14 degrees Celsius) in my neck of the woods, too cold to snow...... What's it like where you are?
By t-rex [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 08:02 other posts 
We are having a heat spell here in Pa. compared to you, I have 22 this morning, keep warm 😃
By #358797 07,Jan,17 08:05
Might be 22 in your part of PA... It's 11 in the part I'm in.
By t-rex [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 08:12 other posts 
Must be my hotness
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 22:18 other posts 
It shot up to 18 degrees sometime before 17:00 however it is currently 11 degrees and the score of the football game is Seahawks 10, Lions 6.
By t-rex [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 23:10 other posts 
Looks like the Seahawks have it wrapped up
By #460385 07,Jan,17 08:38
It is 83° F here this morning.
By t-rex [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 09:11 other posts 
Don't rub it in 😫
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,17 22:14 other posts 
Oh, countryboy, are you gloating?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 12:32 other posts 
What's it there now? It's 47 degrees in Orlando.
By #274438 07,Jan,17 11:14
It was 9 degrees this morning.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 07:27 other posts 
H 62° / L 50°
By jayman73 [Ignore] 08,Jan,17 12:26 other posts 
It got down to 34 degrees last night in Orlando, Florida.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   #66   #67   #68   #69   #70   ...#163

Show your Genitals