Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #87

Pages:  #1... #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 19:53 other posts 
This was also taken from True or Lie? and I hope that I will learn what really is the lie.

JustWill tells:

I've got a bad feeling about this.

I'm an excellent driver.

I'll have what she's having.   (you guessed it's a lie, but claims it's true)
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 22:35 other posts 
That would be CHEATING!

Also, I've seen what she's having, and it looks pretty damn good.
Why did you choose that one as the lie? (Actually, that's the most interesting part of the true/lie game for me... the reasoning behind why a person makes the choice that they do when they pick from the three answers.)
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 23:15 other posts 
So your eyes wander from table to table to gaze at what might be interesting to order?

What if it's a "first date" and she's trying to throw him off by what she ordered to eat?

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 19:50 other posts 
Okay, okay, okay...... I'm looking at the True or Lie? option and this catches my attention;

- Most of the time, I'm very honest.

What does the member consider "most of the time" and what triggers this person to flip and be dishonest?

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 02:32 other posts 
Remember that money, 20 or 25 dollars, that tuna fish company was supposed to send to us? Did any of you ever get your check? I didn't.
By #23212 25,Mar,16 03:14
Not time yet:

only registered users can see external links
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 18:33 other posts 
Thank you very much for that, sinanff.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 20:27 other posts 
What was wrong with the tuna?
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 10:44 other posts 
I might be wrong about this, but I thought somebody was thinking they were not putting the amount of tuna into the can that the label stated they were.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 14:36 other posts 
Oh, how funny! I thought you'd say that they were found to be contaminated.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 09:57 other posts 
I'm curious about the newly implemented game, King of the Mountain. Has any member reached the 200 point threshold and if so, is the member's name been displayed anywhere in order to acknowledge their "achievement"?
By admin [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 10:32 other posts 
yes (it was 100 before and it was reached) and no. winner gets a small complimentary prize and that's it.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 11:02 other posts 
Who won? Just a thought, is it possible for you to post the previous winner at the top of the page at the beginning of each new game?
By admin [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 11:14 other posts 
Why? This game is not about winning, it's about the process. You have other games that are about winning.

This member won past round - /member.php?w=85576
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 11:17 other posts 
So who determined "the process" in the initial game?
--------------------------------------- added after 92 seconds

Thank you, snap's profile was added after I posted.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 12:49 other posts 
It's just some fun...and the members determine the 'process'...'king of the mountain' is an old game with slight variations,and it's used in team building exercises...it's about the process of social interaction..
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 13:40 other posts 
Thank you, I was just curious.

From time to time I would peek in at what was going on, one day it was "this" member at the top and then it was "that" member..... When I looked today, everyone seemed to have a lower "score" then I remembered and I just wondered what happened as there was nothing posted suggesting that a new game had started.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 14:24 other posts 
Have a go at playing...you'll understand it better..

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,16 22:15 other posts 
Have you noticed admin's new addition, TRUE or LIE? /tol.php

I'm going to give you a tip, a little help, when you review this member's disclosures, don't make the same mistake that I made, pick one of the other two choices.

Dan76 tells:

I want to get fucked by a guy

I have seen my dads cock when he was fucking my mom   (you guessed it's a lie, but claims it's true)

I have had my cock sucked by a younger man
By #460385 26,Mar,16 00:20
There's so much new shit clustered on this site over the last month. It won't even all fit on my phone screen.
By routemaster [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 05:24 other posts 
This new feature would be better if we who have posted some truths and lies could see who has guessed correctly or not
By admin [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 09:17 other posts 
I'm thinking how to implement this. There is a problem. In some cases you will have just a few, but I'm sure some popular members would have hundreds of members who tried to guess. I'm not sure how to display that in comprehensive manner.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

Ok, you've got it now.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,16 09:20 other posts 
routemaster, I think that if you answer some of the questions that can be found under the "Let's Get Personal" heading on your page. Many of the members echo the same mundane sex site stuff but let me tell you, that Mersey is one interesting fella. Did you know he is a Chess grandmaster?

By #460385 22,Mar,16 18:02
Send your prayers to the victims and families in Belgium. If you believe in that shit. Fucking scumbag terrorists killed another 2 dozen and injured over 200. Makes me feel as if the 6 years of hell I went through was for nothing. War and politics are funny. We could have eliminated this shit if the fucks above us didn't chain us down and hold us back. Unfortunately, this shit has no end. We have allowed them to scatter and set up cells all over the world in the past 15 years. Fucking ridiculous that people are still dying for something we could have finished. It will never end now.
By #494374 22,Mar,16 21:05
Totally agree with you. Big problem is we never go after the countries funding the terrorists. Until you stop the money, this will never end.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Mar,16 20:08 other posts 
You're absolutely right. But what if, as they say, Saudi Arabia, gives them money ? There's no chance in a million that "the west" will attack the Saudis.
By #507189 24,Mar,16 13:32
The Saudi's are against Iran which are by far even more evil that any other country combined.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 13:56 other posts 
I'm not sure at all. Saudis are pretty shit too. A total dictatorship. As people, Iranians were nicer than Saudis. Saudis have a tribal mentality. Iranians don't. Ordinary Iranians don't believe in stoning women. Their government does. Saudis believe in stoning and beheadings and are happy to watch them in public. If I had a choice, I'd rather have an Iranian rather than a Saudi as a friend. Exceptions, of course, exist, and what I say doesn't apply to everyone
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

But I'd rather not visit any of these countries. ...
By #507189 24,Mar,16 16:43
When Hitler was performing the Holocaust one of the few countries to harbor Jews in the middle east was Saudi Arabia.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 18:48 other posts 
I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised.
By #507189 24,Mar,16 13:16
Yeah,, The world is a terrible place to live in isn't it? Especially in the 21st century..All run by thugs and crooks.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 13:57 other posts 
Has it been better before? Maybe long long time ago but not in the recent history .

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 16:12 other posts 
I just read a blog regarding the origin of the term CUNT. What made me smile, the writer, Labiapuller, says that there is another term, cunteen, which is also a legit word. Anybody ever use or at the very least, heard the term cunteen?

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 23,Mar,16 19:22 other posts 
I noticed a new header on my page (lets get personal) When I try to open it nothing happens,also I am no longer to open my social and comments section on my page, Any one else having this problem? I have closed out my browser,reloaded my page and also rebooted my entire computer with no results
By admin [Ignore] 23,Mar,16 19:24 other posts 
reload your browser cache.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 23,Mar,16 19:46 other posts 
That didn't help at all. Was working fine all day and works fine on everything else just those three things are not working. Also works fine on all other sites that I use.I can open privet messages, chats and abuse sections
By admin [Ignore] 23,Mar,16 22:08 other posts 
If you insist that it did not help, then I can not help you. I told you - the problem is that you have old version of .js file with functions for that page. You should reload the page with Ctrl+F5 or double tap on reload half circle arrow if you are using Safari on Apple, than you will have a fresh version of the file and it will be working again.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 03:07 other posts 
Don't know why but when I signed on today everything is working fine now. Thanks. Is it possible it took time for the refresh to happen?
By admin [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 07:23 other posts 
Depends on your browser and your internet provider, really. If all is set correctly the page should be reloaded automatically right after it was changed. Sometimes it's once per day, sometimes 4-6 hours. But I've also seen cases when people had a file that expired 2 months ago and only for.ced refresh helped.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 11:34 other posts 
I've had the same problem too. I logged out, cleared all cookies, history and junk from the browser and logged on again. It worked.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 24,Mar,16 12:07 other posts 
Same problem here. It started yesterday (Wednesday 3/23) afternoon and is still present this morning (Thursday).
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

And poof, the problem is gone. Just like that.
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Mar,16 22:30 other posts 
I had the same problem, Ray. I used the Ctrl +F5 thing and it worked.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,16 12:42 other posts 
I find it so odd that one member continues to mention and point fingers at a former member for the oddities that happen.

Now if [s]he could only solve one of the biggest mysteries of the 20th century, what happened to Michigan native and Teamster leader, Jimmy Hoffa.

For those that might not live in the States or are too young to remember, here's something I pulled from the Internet;

"Before being pardoned by President Richard Nixon in 1971, the infamous labor leader spent four years in prison for the crimes he committed as president of America's largest union, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. The list of crimes included jury-tampering, mail fraud and bribery.) Two weeks before Hoffa's disappearance, on July 30, 1975, federal investigators discovered that hundreds of millions of dollars had been stolen from the Teamsters' largest pension fund.

Their attention immediately turned to Mafia bosses Anthony (Tony Jack) Giacalone and Anthony (Tony Pro) Provenzano, both of whom reportedly agreed to meet with Hoffa on the very day of his disappearance. While the suspects and motives were clear, evidence proved far more elusive. (Officials later resorted to hypnotizing suspects and witnesses to gather evidence against the Mob; it didn't work.) The FBI began its search anew in 2006 at a horse farm in Michigan; the investigation yielded nothing. Hoffa's body has never been found. His son, James P. Hoffa, now presides over the Teamsters."
By #487013 20,Mar,16 01:13
Huh?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 03:23 other posts 
The truth seeking nameless sleuth of a member always seems to solve his/her issue(s) by pointing fingers at a former member. I was hoping that if his/her problem solving abilities are as good as he/she thinks, perhaps he/she could solve one of the biggest mysteries of the 20th century; what happened to James P. Hoffa.

The background provided on James P. Hoffa was in the event that said member was not familiar with who Jimmy Hoffa was.

Unions are a big deal in the United States, Michigan is a big union state and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa was and has continued to be news worthy.
By #188992 20,Mar,16 17:49
Whenever I'm reminded of Jimmy Hoffa I always think of this, for some reason:

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 17:53 other posts 
Hey! You know about Jimmy Hoffa?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 17:54 other posts 
Who doesn't.....he's buried in London...the Krays fucked him up....
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 20:18 other posts 
I guess I'm surprised that you are familiar with Jimmy Hoffa because of where you live and his disappearance happened almost 41 years ago. As I mentioned, Michigan is a heavily unionized state, my dad is a former Detroit Public Schools teacher and was in a union, he also teaches for the UAW. My uncle is a Teamster.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 21:11 other posts 
I am aware of him because of the conspiracy theories connecting him to J.F.K. and his asssasination..

Lots of unanswered questions with both of them...
By #316057 20,Mar,16 21:38
I was also on the teamsters .they only took our money noting done
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 22:03 other posts 
As far as I'm concerned, the unions aren't what they used to be.

I work in an office where the hourly personnel are represented by the UAW. The union reps work at and save the jobs of membership/employees that don't deserve to keep their job. And if you're doing what you're supposed to be doing, you're paying dues for nothing!
By admin [Ignore] 21,Mar,16 11:20 other posts 
Unions always had and have more to do with organized crime and political and labor racket than with the well-being of the workers.
By #188992 20,Mar,16 18:45
I'm a big Trades Unionist, and have an interest in all things Cosa Nostra, so Jimmy scores high in both those spheres!! lol
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 20:21 other posts 
There are 5 Grosse Pointes, all suburbs to Detroit. There's old money in the Pointes, the Ford's, the Chrysler's and Dodge families, all auto names and there's a good amount of mafia, too.
By #460385 21,Mar,16 09:48
I agree with Unions not being the same as they used to be. Hell my wife remembers as a little girl her dad hiding guys out in the garage because they "took care of business" during the strikes in the early 80s in South Florida. My grandpa, dad, and uncle are all retired Teamsters. My father in law is retired Operating Engineer (IUOE). And I have been in the IUOE local 487 for 15 years. The union is still strong down south. But they do keep pecking away little by little trying to break us down. And good ole Mr. Obama who begged for the unions vote in Florida. Turned around and with congress passed 8 years ago that all of Florida would be a "Right to Work State". Which was a hard blow to many different trades and unions down here. Mostly the Operating Engineers and IBEW eletrical and utilities. Now every swinging dick rat non union contractor from all over is here trying to get in. Luckily in our tri-county area. You now have to carry certain state and national certifications and licenses to operate equipment due to accidents. This keep the unions strong down here because the rats have none of these. So even though the state is a right to work state. In my 3 counties you need to be certified.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,16 10:34 other posts 
I guess my sour attitude toward the union is because of where I'm employed. Since when do office workers need UAW representation?
By #487013 21,Mar,16 12:40
I wish I had a Union. I have been working mandatory overtime of up to +25 hours a week since thanksgiving.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #82   #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   ...#163

Show your Genitals