Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #88

Pages:  #1... #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 17:59 other posts 
Okay, something popped up really quickly when I was posting a comment on a member's picture. I didn't see it then and I'm not certain my recent pop-up was the same......

It was a generic question that asked whether I liked to be the giver of anal sex. Then there were little boxes to check my response.

- yes
- no
- never show this to me again

Oh admin!
By #487013 21,Mar,16 11:15
I saw that. I was like ummmmm, no? Lol I have no penis to give anal sex with. But if some hot dude wants to be pegged, well that would still be a big neg there sarge.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 17:39 other posts 
Here's another poll;

- Wonton

- Eggdrop

- Other

By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Mar,16 12:44 other posts 
DAREDEVIL Season 2
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,16 19:25 other posts 
Wait a minute!#%$!

You don't "believe" in cell phones and microwaves but you get Netflix?
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,Mar,16 22:37 other posts 
Of course. Netflix doesn't call you just to yammer on and on about whatever "problem" it's having that day.
Also, I believe in cell phones and microwaves. I know that they exist. I just wish that the former didn't, and use the latter only to make popcorn.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,16 00:16 other posts 
Oh, microwave popcorn is okay when you're at work and have nothing but the microwave to use BUT nothing tastes better than popcorn cooked on the stove! Heat a little corn oil or vegetable oil, add some Orville Reddenbacher and salt lightly after it's fully popped, pure YUM!

It's funny, I use virgin olive oil for everything else but I've never tried it for popping corn. Has anyone used olive oil to pop popcorn, what's your thought, does the popcorn taste good?

By #487013 18,Mar,16 13:20
When did this forum get so gawd awfully boring?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,16 13:30 other posts 
You are absolutely correct on that matter......

I can only hope that next month you and Arexa will still be discussing tampons.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Mar,16 13:55 other posts 
Makes a change that things got bl00died up rather than shitted up....
By #487013 18,Mar,16 14:51
Right?
By #487013 18,Mar,16 14:50
Excuse us. Maybe next time I'll ask what it means when I have corn in my shit.
By #358797 18,Mar,16 14:54
Isn't it insane that no matter how much you chew your corn, when you shit it out, it's whole again?
By #487013 18,Mar,16 15:00
I find that so corny that when you eat corn and shit it out it's still corn.
By #358797 18,Mar,16 15:16
I know right... It's like it gets reconstituted in your bowels or something
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Mar,16 16:15 other posts 
My roommate once made the observation that every time you puke, there's a piece of ham in it. Like your stomach turns everything you eat into canned Pork & Beans...
By #487013 18,Mar,16 17:17
Agh, so that's how spam gets made. I always wondered.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Mar,16 20:38 other posts 
Someone said to me there's always carrot in there..even if you haven't eaten any...
By #487013 19,Mar,16 00:12
Well they say carrots are good for the eyes... Should be good for the brown eye to.

By #316057 18,Mar,16 02:20
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

What do you Think?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Mar,16 13:29 other posts 
CUNT.......

*Jamie, what would we do without you?
By #316057 18,Mar,16 23:22
you tell me...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Mar,16 13:52 other posts 

By #487013 09,Mar,16 23:52
What kind of tampons should I buy, extra absorbent, or teeny weeny? Like my cooter looks like a scene from Saw.
By #358797 10,Mar,16 01:00
I haven't had to buy tampons in the last 3 years... But I always used O.B.'s... They worked way better than Tampax and they were more convenient to carry cuz there's no applicator... Lol.
By #487013 10,Mar,16 01:20
No applicator huh, sounds messy. Are they absorbant? My vag is gushing like niagra falls.
By #358797 10,Mar,16 05:30
Yep, they're plenty absorbent... There's one called ultra, if I remember right... Purple stripe on the box... I had some issues years ago and bled like a stuck pig for 9 months straight... If it wasn't for those little shits, my bed sheets would've looked like the Japanese flag every morning...
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

And the no applicator part is easy to get used to...
By #487013 10,Mar,16 09:29
I think im gonna try a mattress.
By #507189 10,Mar,16 10:31
Did you know that every time you go to bed if you cum right before you s leep you'll have no nightmares..
By #358797 11,Mar,16 03:31
Can't say I was aware of that lol

I have a weird disorder or something... I actually butter my muffin in my sle.ep... I have to wear pjs with the string tied tight to keep me from sticking my hand down there...
By #491615 17,Mar,16 09:47
Lol
Now I have to say : that is the Best Dream to "Down there" angle I will ever read! Thanks for the Out loud Laugh.
By #487013 18,Mar,16 14:51

By #335537 18,Mar,16 02:38

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,16 21:04 other posts 
I keep hearing this commercial on the radio station that I favor. This is it;

"Life gets better as you get older."

Yes, when I was 14 or 15 years old, I couldn't wait to turn 18 years old, then it was 21. I'm not sure that I buy into the idea that life gets better as you get older. Yes, I have a different perspective on things, what's important and what is unimportant but again, I'm not sure that I can honestly say life is getting better. Is my thinking jaded, am I not seeing the big picture?

Does anyone actually feel that their life is better now that they're older? If so, why?
By #188992 17,Mar,16 16:24
"Too soon old, too late smart" sums it up for me. I worry less about stuff that REALLY doesn't matter, but I'll never be 18 again and be able to party all night and survive on minimal ****, or eat what I like without worrying about putting on weight or suffering gastric reflux. The trade off between the apparent indestructibility of youth and the wisdom that comes with age is a tough one to weigh up.

S.l.e.e.p is censored!!?

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,16 19:06 other posts 
Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and it seems like EVERYONE is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. A question for those that "celebrate", did you take the day off, will you be working part of the day OR do you celebrate after your work day ends?

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,16 14:49 other posts 
This is no bullshit, I miss member #316057, *Jamie. Although I don't speak with him daily, it's comforting to know he's online and somewhere around and he's only a PM away. He's been missing 3 days so if anyone knows him on a personal level, let him know that he's missed.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,16 23:23 other posts 
Melissa Rauch was a guest on Ellen's show today. Dang! She looks different when she's not wearing black frame glasses and her real voice is nothing like her character, Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, on Big Bang Theory.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 13,Mar,16 22:06 other posts 
To all members of this site not located in the USA, does your McDonald's have the Shamrock Shake? I know just about every McDonalds in America has Shamrock Shakes around now, St. Patrick's Day. But I always wondered if other countries have Shamrock Shakes at their McDonalds.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,16 10:17 other posts 
Hey, all you Americans, don't forget that at 02:00 on 03/13/2016, we "spring" forward by 1 hour. Your phone might be smart but don't forget there's watches, microwaves, stoves, clocks in older cars, etc. that will need your attention.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Mar,16 05:17 other posts 
Here's a

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 22:47 other posts 
Who likes salsify?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 10:03 other posts 
WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE;

DILL -or-

SWEET
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 10:34 other posts 
well... I like both.. but my knee jerk answer would be sweet, like sweet bread and butter pickles.... but also like the bite of a Kosher dill.....
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 10:49 other posts 
I went grocery shopping yesterday and pondered over what I should buy, like it's some type of major purchase or commitment. I ended up buying a jar of petite Kosher dills. Yummmm.......
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 10:54 other posts 
You could say you were "in a bit of a pickle picking pickles"...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 01:35 other posts 
Kosher? Doesn't this mean it's blessed by a Jewish priest or something? What does this do to the taste?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 10:49 other posts 
Both, but probably dill a little more.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 10:52 other posts 
If I'm putting them on a sandwich, it will almost always be dill. Sweet pickles are good as a side.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 12:07 other posts 
Dill by a long shot.
Best snack in the world? Peanut Butter and Dill Pickle sandwiches!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 12:48 other posts 
WHAT?!?!?!?!
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 14:10 other posts 
Seriously! Slice the pickles thin and put them on a peanut butter sandwich. Delicious! (Would I lie to you?)
By #415959 09,Mar,16 19:54
Will, your taste buds are busted.

I'm sorry.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 22:18 other posts 
So...you pop in for a visit about once a month and take the time to insult my buds of tasting? You cut me deep, my friend.
Have a Peanut Butter and Dill Pickle sandwich and get back to me on this.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 21:31 other posts 
Damn, Will, I guess he told you!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 18:13 other posts 
What the what!?#!? Dill pickles and peanut butter? I wonder if you're k.idding but strangely enough, I don't think you are. What made you try this? A hundred years ago, my elementary school friend would have peanut butter and Miracle Whip sandwich for lunch. She was 1 of 7 c.hildren, money was tight and I guess that a jar of Miracle Whip was more cost effective than a jar of Smucker's.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 22:32 other posts 
I love Peanut Butter. It is the Food of the Gawds. I am fond of dill pickles. I first put them together when I was 10. Because I put peanut butter on everything. It was tasty. Been doing it ever since.
Another awesome mix: Peanut Butter on garlic bread. I grew up in an Italian family. Always leftover garlic bread after Sunday dinner. Rather than waste it...Peanut Butter to the rescue!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 23:43 other posts 
I fully agree. Peanut butter on Sunday night is the best. With jam.
By #487013 06,Mar,16 12:51
Sweet pickles are disgusting. So much better sour or spicy.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 14:11 other posts 
And garlicy!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 18:17 other posts 
Yesterday, when I was pondering over what kind of pickles to buy, I noticed that Mt. Elliot ( a national brand, not store brand ) offered dill pickles marinated with hot sauce. I bypassed those.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

Duh! Mt. Elliot is a street in downtown Detroit, Mt. Olive is the brand of pickles I purchased!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 04:59 other posts 
i recently won a jar of dill pickles in horseradish sauce at the club i drink at Mmmmmm very good
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 06:11 other posts 
I do like the taste horseradish but I just can't imagine pickles in horseradish juice.

Same goes for pickles, garlic bread and peanut butter. I just can't imagine pickles and peanut butter or peanut butter on garlic bread. I'm too afraid to ask whether it makes a difference if it's creamy or crunchy......
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 20:02 other posts 
some times the answer is better off unknown
By mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 13:44 other posts 
Do you eat pickled onions ?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 14:21 other posts 
I've never heard of pickled onions. Do you eat them,if so, are they good?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 14:36 other posts 
I eat 'em all the time..pickled b@by onions,with crackers and cheese...
Like most 'pickled' products it's personal preference..
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 15:13 other posts 
I will have to look for them the next time I shop. My guess is that what you're referring to is a pickled "pearl onion". Geez, I hope there's not too much of a selection to choose from, cuz it took me some time to decide on the darn pickles! I do like pickled beets, pickled eggs.....not so much

What kind of cheese do you recommend?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Mar,16 10:45 other posts 
Onions have lots of varieties,so I guess it's just finding what's what and what your preference is...

Same goes for the cheese...and crackers...lolit's a balance on your palate...

Try your favourite cheese first and go from there I reckon..
Pickled eggs make people toxic I eat those on occasion,it's the aftermath I can't deal with....
By #507189 06,Mar,16 14:13
With a hamburger, sweet..
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 18:18 other posts 
By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Mar,16 23:38 other posts 
Don't eat too much peanut butter. Elvis Presley loved that and look what happened to him
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 01:41 other posts 
Yeah, you're right. He was abducted by aliens who wanted to run experiments on a human who had consumed more than 5 metric tons of peanut butter. Their theory was that peanut butter consumption is intimately linked to worm hole teleportation across the galaxy. As we all know, the experiment was successful and now Elvis lives happily a few thousand light years away. And all that thanks to his love for peanut butter. Aliens are now looking for another subject to replace Elvis. Proof? Peanut butter consumption is perfectly correlated with ufo sightings.

The morale of this is: Don't exceed peanut butter consumption unless you're prepared to be teleported and/or meet Elvis.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #83   #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   ...#163

Show your Genitals