Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #90

Pages:  #1... #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 15:55 other posts 
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! and through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 13:28 other posts 
Has anyone noticed that JohnS can post some stoopid stuff and when it receives a stoopid response, POOF! it gets deleted?
By admin [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 13:49 other posts 
I deleted your "discussion" from my topic because my post was not about any one of you two. Keep your shit out of my topics. It's disgusting to me and I informed you about this on numerous occasions. The universe is not about you, you know...

Also, if you keep insulting Johns in this topic, I will move it into dumpster.

And if you two keep writing shit about each other in forum - the first one who writes from this moment will win the ban from forum if reported by another, and if instead of reporting you play along - I will ban both.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 14:02 other posts 
My discussion/post was a result of the other member's post.

Why did you delete my post about my birthday? It's true, I do have a birthday that is approaching. If other members are able to advertise their birthday, why can't I?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 14:29 other posts 
Okay, I get it, you're going to spank me and move this thread to the "Dumpster" if I continue to use it to be disrespectful to JohnS. What about the evaluation/abuse page? JohnS and his posse have used that platform to make unecessary remarks about members as well as references directed toward me. I am interested in a clear understanding of your expectations for both venues and equitable treatment.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 15:00 other posts 
I'm not aware of any remarks he made about you on the panel. I do not read it often but I have a log. Discarded reports are not in the log, only when reported member is deleted, it goes into log. And I just checked it - there was no anything bad said in connection with your name or "defender of the fakes" as they may call you. I.e. nothing that I could connect to you.

It's very simple - do not assume that I see everything, when Johns makes an explicit abusive remark about you next time on the panel, report it to me and he will be blocked from the panel.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 15:28 other posts 
Thank you.

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 14:07 other posts 
Happy birthday to everyone, everywhere, forever!
(Glad I got that out of the way.)

By #460385 01,Mar,16 20:07
Has everyone noticed the "Incase Your Bored" feature. You can find it under your favorites and private uploads. Very Interesting.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,16 17:35 other posts 
My opinion, admin should revamp his idea to mirror Ellen's "Would You Rather" and rename it "Would You Rather?". "If You Are Bored" does not sound appealing and advertising a feature titled "If You Are Bored" on the main page does not seem like good business if you are attempting to attract new membership to this site.

How I would revamp the category would be to limit the selection of pictures to 10 or 20. Start out with 2 pictures and ask the viewer "Would You Rather". After their selection is made, you remove the photo that was not selected and replace it with a new picture. Same question, "Would You Rather" and repeat the process. After viewing all the pictures, you have a clearcut preference. At the end of the week, award the "winner" 10 to 20 points. If there is a tie, divide the bounty and distribute evenly. My suggestion for the pictures of members featured in the "Would You Rather" category be a selection of members featured on the Popular page that DID NOT make it to the #1 spot. Members who chose to participate in the "Would You Rather" category are limited to one play so that it would make manipulation difficult.

For those who might not know what countryboy referred to, here's the link.

/rate_images.php
By admin [Ignore] 02,Mar,16 17:55 other posts 
People who are not logged in do not see this section and couple of other sections. They are not meant to attract people, but rather to give existing members something to do.

And it's not meant as another contest, though I could make it as such. It has 2 purposes:

1. to show people pics that did not receive much visits, i.e. to give unpopular members another chance

2. to give members possibility to spend some time doing mindless clicking. I find this process meditative and fascinating myself despite its apparent silliness. the only problem with it is that there is no enough "unpopular" female images on the site to occupy someone for a long time. I went through all of them couple of times just in one hour while I was testing it.

And by the way - there are studies indicating that multiple choice gives too much stress to the brain, even though people do not notice it directly. Choice out of 2 is better if we have a purpose of relaxation.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,16 18:26 other posts 
Okie dokie, then! I understand of wanting to give exposure to members that received less views, but then what?

Some of the pictures I viewed were in no way appealing ( to me ) and when it seemed that all that I saw made me say "Ewww!" I wanted to stop but there didn't seem to be an end. Justmy opinion, everything needs a beginning and an end.
By admin [Ignore] 02,Mar,16 18:38 other posts 
When you want to stop, hit the "main page" or "your profile" link. Though that you could not stop kinda proves that it works

As for "then what?" - this is a social site. Aside from viewing pics some people make friends (virtual or real) here and sometime even fuck buddies. So, it's another however small chance that someone will meet someone.

As for whats in it for me - people mostly want to show themselves to other people on this site. If they don't receive attention, they often leave. So I'm giving those people another chance to be seen and receive attention, thus potentially keeping more members on the site.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,16 20:43 other posts 
Yes, I understand that people make friends ( virtual and real ) here, but when I'm flipping through pictures, trying to determine which one I prefer, I think that there must be a purpose to this "poll" that I'm participating. The idea of taking a detour to comment on a picture or clicking on anything to see who the member is, is not on my mind. Just sayin'.
By #460385 02,Mar,16 21:34
I got an idea. The ones with these lame ass pics that no one views (obviously for a reason). Why don't we give them the option at a half price discount to purchase some points to post their pics on the main banner so the will receive more votes. It's all about the Benjamins baby. Gotta spend money if you want to run with the Big Dogs I was told. You allow unpopular members to buy their wins in the Excitement Game. (Not you Ms bella) But yet in this category we are to show sympathy for the less popular. I call Bullshit on this one too.
By admin [Ignore] 02,Mar,16 22:03 other posts 
If you don't like it, simply don't use it. Yes, at least half of pics appearing on that page are shit.

However, I'm aware that many members don't go beyond main page/category at all. I remember one member who was here for several years and did not know there was a video category until recently.

And in the same time some people post interesting pics into misc category or without any category at all, they are visible only on their profile. Those pics often are not viewed enough not because they are bad, but simply because they are not on a visible spot. And I meant those pics to be discovered.

Take a look at the current "rated" top there - /rate_images.php?view are those that bad?

By jayman73 [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 17:03 other posts 
Interesting story here -

only registered users can see external links

By jayman73 [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 22:36 other posts 
I am so excited that a Dunkin Donuts is opening right by my house. It will be nice to just go for donuts whenever you want, rather than having to pick them up on the way somewhere, because the current closest Dunkin Donuts is an inconvenient place.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,16 23:00 other posts 
I love, love, love Dunkin Donuts coffee with just cream! Very yummy!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 02,Feb,16 20:02 other posts 
Dunkin Donuts coffee is great! Although the McDonald's across the street may not agree!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Feb,16 23:59 other posts 
I don't know if it's because I'm not a "coffee snob" or because I don't drink coffee enough to know when one particular coffee is superior to another, but tonight I stopped at McDonald's and purchased a coffee with cream, it was hot and really quite good! Whodah thunk!?
By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 03:30 other posts 
We don't have Dunkin Donuts here which is surprising as we have almost everything else that's American
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 06:36 other posts 
A question for you; are you aware of any franchise that is British based that we may might have in the States?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 12:58 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 13:30 other posts 
Are you know of British based franchises that we have in the States?
By #506151 01,Mar,16 15:56
food wise, there's pret a manger, although i believe they were bought out by mcdonalds? bodyshop is a brit franchise, if it's still going, again i believe it was bought by l'oreal?

By #460385 01,Mar,16 14:26
We are half way there and it looks like another 2 member break a way for the finish line. Who will it be, who's gonna win that title of The Most Exciting member on the site. Who's your money on, who's your pick, who are you pulling for. It's like a NASCAR race, so damn much excitement I can't take the suspense. It's driving me bananas. Let's just hope that this new Champ will be more Exciting than our past Champ.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 14:30 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 14:34 other posts 

By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 01:56 other posts 
Oh well, 29th February has been and gone for another 4 years. Nobody proposed to me, I'll just have to wait until 2020 and hope someone does then
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 02:08 other posts 
So you're the marrying type, someone who is ready to "settle down"?
By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 03:28 other posts 
I would with John if he didn't live in Ireland

By #460385 29,Feb,16 12:45
Is anyone else thinking that the Excitement Meter contest might not be the best name for it. I'd like to hear if anyone has some other suggestions on a more appropriate name for this contest.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Feb,16 13:12 other posts 
I believe I recall admin posting something somewhere about the votes being more of an "I like you" vote.

What would be your suggestion for a more appropriate title?
By #460385 29,Feb,16 13:33
Maybe as administration decribed it. I Like You Meter.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Feb,16 13:42 other posts 
Like-o-meter maybe
By #460385 29,Feb,16 13:43
Good one

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,16 09:45 other posts 
IT'S TRUE, UNICORNS DO EXIST AND RUN FREELY IN CALIFORNIA!

"Several drivers called 911 after seeing what they thought was a unicorn running around the highway.

The unicorn turned out to be a white pony with a fake horn tied to its head.  Officials say it was at a ch.ild’s birthday party when it escaped. It took California Highway Patrol officers hours to catch the animal and get her back to her owners. Officials say they will not cite the owner.

The female pony, named Juliet, belongs to a little girl. Juliet makes her living by posing in pictures with people, dressed as the unicorn."
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Feb,16 12:35 other posts 
I could have told you that...
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Feb,16 13:19 other posts 
And what is it that you could have told me? That unicorns exist in California or that the mythical creatures wear fake horns? Hmmmmmm.....?
By JustWill [Ignore] 27,Feb,16 15:24 other posts 
That Unicorns exist. No self-respecting Unicorn would set hoof in California, however.
By #201583 28,Feb,16 00:56
The best unicorn is in the video game Red Faction. He fires a laser beam out of its bum.
By #487013 28,Feb,16 01:07
Disagree. I am partial to stabby the unicorn
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 28,Feb,16 14:13 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,16 14:56 other posts 
Charley the Unicorn, what about Stabby, the I WILL CUT YOU, Unicorn?

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,16 06:14 other posts 
I gifted THE anonymous asswipe a bitch slap. Any doo-rag wearing member who would be so cowardly to send another member an insulting anonymous message is clearly nothing but a straight up
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Feb,16 11:20 other posts 
I sent a sack of shit. I have also decided that this emoticon: should be named in his honor.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,16 11:39 other posts 
It looks like the deleted your gift, alexblue's gift and my gift because they're missing. So that's what the uses his points for, to destroy unwanted gifts. Strange thing is, it doesn't change how other members feel about him!

I'm going to send another just so the knows I'm thinking about him!
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Feb,16 12:28 other posts 
Expect a number of referrals to the Star Chamber soon. The will need to make up the points used to burn the gifts.
By #415959 26,Feb,16 20:41
That emoticon is insanely annoying, and lame.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Feb,16 20:50 other posts 
Good to see you!

So sorry that you find the emoticon lame and annoying but when it fits, it fits!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   ...#163

Show your Genitals