Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #91

Pages:  #1... #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 26,Feb,16 16:36 other posts 
OMG, I've just heard an advert during the commercial break in the middle of "Mr. Selfridge" on t.v. just now that that disgusting Tory newspaper, the Daily Mail - I can hardly bring myself to mention it - are, starting tomorrow, having a competition to win one of Thatcher's handbags and scarves. I can't imagine wanting to be in possession of anything that homophobic excuse for a human being ever had her hands on. If this is a joke, it ain't very funny

By #460385 25,Feb,16 10:54
Has anyone seen this chicks page "Wowimbig"? She is now asking for an opening bid of $100,000.00 usd. That's right, one hundred grand to be there live to watch her pump her pussy. She is not offering anything else like a blow job or sex. But only to be there and watch her pull her spleen out of her vagina. The sick part is, she's fucking serious about the money.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Feb,16 11:26 other posts 
Oh, countryboy, that was written in December, 2011! It's February, 2016 and I'm sure that all bidding has been closed by now!

I'm surprised that this slipped by another member who reports other members for what [s]he deems as solicitation.
By #460385 25,Feb,16 11:43
SHIT. I gotta start looking at dates. My bad

By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 01:21 other posts 
I posted some of my cumshot pics in the COCKS DRIPPING CUM topic in the forum and my good friend tb1 in Canada complimented them. I wrote back thanking him and included five of those yellow thingies for kisses and it came back "you cannot post that". I deleted two of the kisses and it accepted it. Weird.
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 12:12 other posts 
Some time ago, Admin set the site to only allow 3 of a given emoticon in a single post (or something like that).
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,16 13:35 other posts 
I thought it was 5, also.
By routemaster [Ignore] 24,Feb,16 21:07 other posts 
It is 5 when you compliment other people's pics but not, it seems, when you post here but only sometimes. I've posted pics with 5 emoticons when complimenting other people's pics in the forum and they've appeared OK but again this morning I just posted some pics in the FUCKING PICS topic and, like recently, the same thing happened when I tried to post 5 of those wank signs. "You cannot post that" appeared again, so I deleted two of them and it went through OK with just 3. Oh well, ne'en mind

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

p.s. thank you Bella for your compliments on my pics in the FUCKING PICS topic, pleased you enjoyed them and the 5 emoticons you posted appeared OK. Also, I thanked you with some of the kisses emoticons and this time 5 of them went through! Its all very strange but I ain't gonna lose any s l e e p over it!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,16 21:18 other posts 
Ha! I just posted 5 wanking carrots on your post! Hey, I read a post that certain gifts are only available to premium members or those that purchase additional points. Perhaps only those who have premium memberships or pay for additional points can use 5 wanking carrots in their posts!

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,16 12:50 other posts 
Has anyone participating in responding to the different polls noticed this situation? Upon submitting my response, I noticed the stats, there were 57 responses made however only 38 voters. Hmmmmmmm......I was under the assumption that the polls were set up to accept only one response.

/polls/47.html
By JustWill [Ignore] 24,Feb,16 13:20 other posts 
Some polls can be set to accept multiple responses from the same voter.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Feb,16 14:17 other posts 
Oh, I didn't know that, thank you! Just curious, do the polls that are set to accept multiple responses state that?

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 10:08 other posts 
HELLO SPRING!

Right now it's 46F degrees on my side of Michigan! Got to get out of the house and enjoy some the sunshine and mild temperature!
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

It's 16:35, sunny and 62F degrees in February!
By jayman73 [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 18:39 other posts 
69 degrees here in Orlando, Florida.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 18:52 other posts 
jayman, don't rain on my parade! I'm 1200 miles north of you, in Michigan and it's an unseasonably warm 62F degrees!
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 21:26 other posts 
Only 42F here in the London area yesterday (but still warmer than it has been of late). However, we lost the sunshine we had in the week (when it was colder), replaced by a grey, gloomy day with that horrible thin fine rain but I didn't care, I was at the theatre with a friend enjoying Cole Porter's "Kiss Me, Kate", a perfect way to forget about a horrid winter afternoon and the show was a sell-out too, every seat taken. Even murkier and wetter when we left the theatre about 5 p.m. as dusk was setting in

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 21:04 other posts 
Who likes the music of Eliades Ochoa?

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 16:44 other posts 
Hey, I noticed that I was unable to cast a vote for a member with regard to the Excitement Meter nor am I able to open the following files on my personal page;

[POINTS]
[MEMBERSHIP]
[SOCIAL]
[COMMENTS]

Anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just a Michigan thing?
--------------------------------------- added after 82 seconds

Forget about it, the problem has been resolved.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 16:47 other posts 
I just had a convo with admin about it, all should be working ok now...he fixed the problem soon after I explained it..should be working for all now..
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 16:56 other posts 
Thank you, you were having the same problem, too?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 18:37 other posts 
I did too. I thought it was my browser. So, I restarted my whole phone. It's fine now. Thought it was just me.

By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 03:56 other posts 
BBC Radio 2's regular Saturday morning show "Sounds of the 60s" is on right now and just heard Simon and Garfunkel and "The Sound of Silence" from 1965 and The Beatles and "I Want To Hold Your Hand" from 1963. Can they really both be more than half a century old now? Unbelievable but still as FABULOUS today as they were back then
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

Also heard just now my all-time favourite record by The Beach Boys, "Breakaway" and now Bobbie Gentry is singing I'll Never Fall In Love Again" by Bacharach and David, both from 1969 and a number 1 in the UK for Bobbie. My maternal gran hated that song, however, because of the lyric "what do you get when you kiss a guy, you get enough germs to catch pneumonia, after you do he'll never phone yer"!!! Noel Coward and Ivor Novello would never have thought of a rhyme like that!!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,16 11:35 other posts 
Okay, I've mentioned before that I love, love, love watching Ellen, did anyone watch Ellen yesterday? Her guest was Adele, she sang All I Ask, the song performed on the 2016 Grammy Awards and her performance was flawless!

It was rather alarming to see/hear someone with such a beautiful voice with such a, I'm going to use the word unique, unique laugh!
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 00:04 other posts 
It must be a generation gap thing as I just don't get these modern day "singers" who screech their heads off. Give me the likes of Dusty Springfield, Patsy Cline, Karen Carpenter, Petula Clarke, Doris Day, Judy Garland, Connie Francis, Judith Durham of The Seekers, Peggy Lee, Ella Fitzgerald, Dinah Washington, Billie Holiday etc, any day. I know I will seem like an "old fogey" but I'm just giving my humble opinion as one who has ALWAYS had a love of music from the moment I could think. In voicing this opinion, it doesn't mean that I expect everyone to enjoy my tastes. Think what a boring world it would be if we all felt the same so its great that Adele has her fans but she's not for me.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 00:09 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 02:30 other posts 
routemaster, you are entitled to your opinion but surely you have not heard Adele sing. In my opinion, there is NOTHING that would point to her voice being screechy. I wish I knew how attach links to some of my personal favorites;

Set Fire To The Rain
Hello
Rolling in the Deep
Someone Like You

And the list goes on.....
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 03:08 other posts 
I have heard her sing, Bella, and I certainly wasn't having a dig at people who are fans of hers. I'm glad you are, I was just voicing that she isn't my sort of singer
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 00:10 other posts 
I actually find her laugh endearing,shows she's not pretentious and false like most entertainers...
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 02:40 other posts 
Her laugh endearing? That's a stretch! I'm sticking with unique!

You're absolutely correct, she is not false but I was taken aback when I heard what sounded similar to a cackle and I do believe that the cackles were sprinkled with a couple of snorts! There's no denying that she's very real and genuine and I completely enjoyed Ellen's entire program featuring Adele!

Just a question, Ellen is now being aired in Great Britain, did you happen to watch that particular program and if you did did you enjoy it?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 20,Feb,16 02:53 other posts 
Do you laugh naturally ?....anyone who laughs naturally will snort due to the oxygen intake.,human conditioning has led to humans scaling back their noises/emotions....natural laughter along with smiles cannot be faked...

You can tell from a picture of someone's eyes when they are smiling/laughing naturally,so yes her laugh is endearing to me because it means she was genuinely laughing....not f0rcing herself to do it.

I don't watch Ellen,not really my thing...

By #149019 20,Feb,16 00:40
[deleted image] take a cock

By routemaster [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 23:30 other posts 
For those of you that like historic films and popular music of the past, I was on youtube the other day and I found clips from the two films Glenn Miller left behind, "Sun Valley Serenade" from 1941 and "Orchestra Wives" in 1942. (He's still missing, by the way.) Both in black and white and you can see the real Glenn conducting while Lynn Bari mimes the words of the beautiful under-rated song "I Know Why". Lynn did her own singing and Glenn was very impressed but when the producers saw the rushes, they decided to subsitute another singer's voice and both Lynn and Glenn were reportedly "furious". Also on youtube from this film is "Chattanooga Choo Choo" with lead vocal by Tex Beneke and some fabulous tap dancing by the Nicholas Brothers and Dorothy Dandridge. Plus a great finale from the ice skater turned film star Sonja Henie when she glides over black ice and spins round and round like a spinning top, how she managed to remain standing is a mystery. The black and white photography here is stunning too. And from "Orchestra Wives", there's the clip of Glenn and the band playing "I Got A Gal in Kalamazoo", again with Tex Beneke on lead vocals accompanied by the Modernaires. A fantastic look back at the very long ago past, three quarters of a century, in fact, and some great music and wonderful too to see the real Glenn Miller who mysteriously disappeared on what was supposed to be a routine flight across the English Channel in December 1944. Worth watching if this is your kind of thing - it is mine but then I like nearly all forms of music from classical to pop.
--------------------------------------- added after 29 hours

Seems I'm the only person who likes this kind of music. Oh well, ne'en mind
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Feb,16 10:13 other posts 
Count two.
By routemaster [Ignore] 19,Feb,16 10:30 other posts 
Great to know I'm not alone

By cardinal [Ignore] 19,Feb,16 10:02 other posts 
like the weather in arkansas barely snows but when it gets really cold it rains and freezes over and lathers everything with ice once walked in it and broke off pieces of ice sickles off my leather jacket.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 16:56 other posts 
Hey, did y'all see the "Excitement Meter", it's the wanking carrot ( ) directly below your Member Rating at the top leftside of your profile.

/excitingtop.php

What's up with that?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 18:15 other posts 
The excited carrot... should be on the female profiles...
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 19:53 other posts 
Indeed!

I'd still like to know what the "Excitement" is all about.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 19:59 other posts 
Just some fun I guess,get a thousand votes and win a mystery prize maybe ?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 21:11 other posts 
One thousand votes? I noticed that you may vote every 20 minutes or opt to pay for additional votes. It might be "fun" to know what happens at one thousand so you can decide whether you would be interested in buying extra votes.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 21:12 other posts 
It will start over again at 1000 I think.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Feb,16 21:48 other posts 
I'm sure admin will tell us in more detail.

I kinda like not knowing what the 'reward' is ..

By routemaster [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 01:33 other posts 
The asterisks next to the figures in the forum topics, showing that you have contributed to that topic, have mysteriously disappeared
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 01:46 other posts 
Yes they have. Kindly note, you will now find your asterisks in area that admin created for POLLS.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 05:52 other posts 
They should return.
By routemaster [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 12:28 other posts 
I sent that message this morning, its now nearly 5.30 p.m. UK time and I just got home and logged on and seen that the asterisks have, indeed, returned. It wasn't something I was going to lose any **** over, I just thought I would mention it to see if anyone else had noticed. But now they've returned, that's OK then!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

S L E E P
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 12:32 other posts 
Perhaps admin was unaware thar the asterisks had gone missing until he read your post. Thanks for pointing it out! You must be a detail man because I sure as heck didn't notice anything missing.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 17:52 other posts 
Good job!
(And please don't use filthy words like S L E E P)
By routemaster [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 23:21 other posts 
I suppose I am a bit of a DETAIL QUEEN! When editing my train and tram pics into word docs, I like to give as much detail as possible by concocting a caption, makes them more interesting for the friends I send them to

By #460385 17,Feb,16 12:39
For those of you who are interested or enjoy real life biographies. There is a series that has already started on the History Channel called "Live To Tell". Basically a show re telling specific battles over the last 15 years during the war in Afghanistan. The stories are told by the soilders that were there during that time. I was lucky enough to have entered the Marine Corps at the age of 26 in 2000. I spent a year and a half before becoming part of the Marines **** Recon unit. At age 28 I was deployed for my first combat mission. That is a normal age of any branch of military special forces unit 28 to 35. The show details battles of significant importance. However, what has amazed me is the youth that was involved in these battles. A few of these shows have detailed the actions of soilders no older than 18. Some as medics and snipers. To be put in that position and those conditions as a 18 year old is absolutely crazy. Being in the hot shit as a trained 28 year old is bad enough. But to do it as an untrained 18 year old, young, scared, and green. To have the will power and the brains to perform your duties, save lives, and put themselves in harms way for their brothers. At that age, is remarkable. These kids did it with out blinking an eye and they did it right. At 18 most kids are still hanging at the movie theater or bowling alley chasing pussy.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

* F o r c e *
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Feb,16 19:03 other posts 
countryboy, I searched Live To Tell via my Direct TV 2 week programming guide and I can't find it. Strange, I thought I heard it mentioned in a commercial on one of the channels and very may well have been when I was watching American Pickers on the History Channel.
By #460385 17,Feb,16 21:27
It's on Sunday nights at 10pm. There has been 4 episodes already. There next one will air on Sunday the 28th I believe. No show this Sunday.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   #94   #95   ...#163

Show your Genitals