Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #89

Pages:  #1... #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 12:04 other posts 
Are there any members, other than myself, that would like to see an additional gift or two added?

I would like to suggest a STAR, yes, a simple star that has "The BEST" written through the center. The thought behind it is that we can gift someone this star and tell them they're the best cock, the best boobs, the best blog writer, the sky is the limit. A star is much different than the "world" or an amber "heart shaped gem" that looks like the original red "heart" that was introduced more than one year ago.

I did suggest that a gift, the face with the tongue stuck out. From time to time I do choose to stick out my tongue and it is done in a playful manner. In my mind, the message behind it can be interpreted as you're silly, you're a jokester, a stinker, a pain in the butt, etc. Admin did implement my suggestion but I can't say that I agree with the message that was attached to it; Mocking Face.

Heck, when you stick out your tongue at another, it's often said you're giving "the raspberries".

For those who I have sent this gift to, I'm really not mocking you, I think that you're silly and I'm sending you the virtual "raspberry".
By admin [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 12:55 other posts 
That's the difference why I implement big9's suggestions and rarely yours, in case you wonder. He gives me details. You don't. You are aware that English is not my native language and I do not live in US. How am I supposed to know what are proper names for this in your natural slang? I can only guess entering different words that I imagine are related to the subject in Google. That's what you get out of that process.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 13:30 other posts 
It's all good, admin.

If memory serves me correctly, I've suggested only 3 gifts, the egg, the trophy and "the tongue". The idea behind the egg was twofold, to admire testicles or to just say, "you're a good egg". Apparently the decision maker(s) revisited the egg idea and determined that it wasn't such a good idea and the egg is no longer an option. No worries, I'm not losing any sl33p over it. Regarding the trophy or statue, I understood your thoughts behind not introducing a gift like that because that could possibly devalue an award that you present members through the site functions. My idea behind a STAR, it's more like a unisex gift rather than cigars/cognac that seem masculine or a sparkly high heel or lingerie that seems more feminine. I was wondering if anyone felt the same or had additional input.
By #507189 09,Mar,16 12:55
It would be nice but not a necessity.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 13:31 other posts 
Thanks.

By routemaster [Ignore] 09,Mar,16 01:07 other posts 
Early morning news today from Ringo Starr that The Beatles' producer George Martin has died at the age of 90. RIP George

By razzle4 [Ignore] 08,Mar,16 11:36 other posts 
Who's talking about me?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Mar,16 11:58 other posts 
Feeling a bit paranoid Razz ?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Mar,16 15:06 other posts 
You've gotta anticipate being the topic of conversation, razz, you're an interesting guy,

By #506784 03,Mar,16 16:36
What is it about people calling themselves razzel cockwhores?!! Is it a new theme or a cool new thing that I'm not aware of or something?!!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 17:47 other posts 
Just my guess, the SYC members are razzle dazzled by his "charm" and it is their way of getting on board and "submitting" themselves to him.
By #460385 03,Mar,16 21:04
I ain't no chick. I don't like dick and I can't even pretend to like dick. But I can admire a nice dick. That dudes dick makes me sick.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 14:48 other posts 
By #487013 04,Mar,16 16:53
Ditto.
By #501535 07,Mar,16 21:48
By #487013 05,Mar,16 19:14
His pictures and cock are super barfy, makes me dryer than a Utah desert . But sadly some women like being labeled a whore or being degraded . They think it's only way a man will find them sexy or want them.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 18:29 other posts 
Sheesh! There can never be too many Show Your Asshole threads..... Just sayin'.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 07,Mar,16 18:35 other posts 
There's a few pissing in urinals, pissing on, etc....

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 20:09 other posts 
The TV is on and I flicked on E! and am currently watching "I Am Cait", a reality program about Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce Jenner. With all the surgery performed, I'm surprised that her complexion is so bumpy.

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 15:27 other posts 
OK...
Olives! remember as a ****, HATED them. but now I love them
garlic stuffed green olives, blue cheese stuffed...
do you like olives? or what food do you crave now but despised as a ****?

*c-h-i-l-d
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 16:58 other posts 
I wouldn't say I crave it but I always only ate the stumps of a mushroom, wouldn't eat the top at all. If it got cooked for breakfast someone would de-stump them and keep my little pile to the side. But I eat all of them now. Also I wouldn't eat the cooked pineapple on a pizza because it was hot. I was a bit special back then
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 18:30 other posts 
K315, I do not like the texture of a raw mushroom on my tongue, they feel fuzzy. Bake them on top of a pizza, toss them in with the salad, no more fuzz and it's all good. Sorry, pineapple is a fruit, fruit is sweet and sweet, in my opinion, is for desert. No pineapple on pizza, no sweet and sour chicken or pork, about the only thing I do pineapple with is cottage cheese.
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 19:01 other posts 
I wouldn't eat raw mushrooms. Only cooked. There's a few other foods that I only eat cooked not raw, or vice versa.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 18:04 other posts 
While I was doing an after surgery recuperation at my s.ister's house, I fell in love with olives. My br.other-in-law can cut a normal size, pimento stuffed olive in 4, 5, 6 slices and then the slices of 3 or 4 olives go on top of the salad. Olives, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, romaine lettuce......pure YUM! Yesterday, when grocery shopping, I purchased a pre-roasted chicken. When I got home, I removed the meat from the carcass, shredded it up and it's all set to go, to sprinkle on top of said salad. You can't beat this kind of salad for lunch!

As for things that I have acquired a taste for that I did not like when I was a c.hild, beets and beef liver come to mind. I recall not liking beets because, in my opinion, they tasted like "dirt". I prefer raw beets to canned beets and I enjoy pickled beets. Beef liver, well, just because it's liver. I don't buy it to prepare it at home, however I will order it when I'm dining out. I've had beef liver in the last month but I was surprised when I was asked how I wanted it prepared. I asked for onions but the server wanted to know how I wanted it cooked, ie, medium rare, medium, well, etc. I have never had anyone ever ask that, I just said I wanted it cooked all the way..... Actually, the beef liver was served to me as medium. I enjoy a medium steak but my chicken, pork and liver has to be free of any "pink".

By #507189 06,Mar,16 14:16
Is there anyway there can be a trigger to let us know if any of our comments were replied to or if any of your friends made comments, in the future like facebook or is it just best to leave it is it is?..

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 05:12 other posts 
The Who touring band was on featured Jimmy Fallon performing Who Are You. Dang! Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey ROCK!

Their performance of Who Are You was flawless and awesome! I've always been drawn to drums and I wonder what is the reason of placing the drummers behind those plexiglass panels?

By routemaster [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 02:14 other posts 
5th March 2016, the 53rd anniversary of the death of that great singer Patsy Cline in a dreadful plane crash. Spare some time to remember her today
By #316057 05,Mar,16 02:23
By routemaster [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 01:42 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 17:34 other posts 
Has anyone noticed the pulsing red heart on their page, righthand side and under [COMMENTS]?

What's up with that?
By 22john22 [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 17:41 other posts 
Noticed I think it's a good idea.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 17:59 other posts 
Who touched your heart
To Your Profile I do not want this on my page

No one touched your heart in past 7 days

The heart grows with every touch, but if it's not touched for some time it gets smaller again.

Less poetic - 7 days of "touches" are stored, older get deleted and current total number of "touches" attributes to the heart's size, and it does not grow beyond 200 pixels in size anyway.
A touch by the same member on the same member can be made once per 2 hours.

This is not a contest, it's as meaningful or meaningless as you make it for yourself. However, caring about people you know usually matters.

Interesting
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 20:20 other posts 
You are much smarter and more adventurous than I am, JeffinKS! I never thought to click on the heart!
By #460385 05,Mar,16 19:02
I think it's a great idea. You can now show attention to those members who do not seek it publicly in the games and contests . Only you can see who touches your heart. Which eliminates the jealous drama with some members. No one can see who else has touched your heart. We like this one, no shenanigans involved. Good job administration.
By admin [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 19:22 other posts 
Exactly for this reason I think it will fail, but let's see. I won't be disappointed if people are better than I think, but you may be disappointed about them being worse than you think.
By #487013 05,Mar,16 19:04
I think its cute... But.... Some people might be happier with a penis growing or clam opening up.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 19:07 other posts 
By admin [Ignore] 05,Mar,16 19:59 other posts 
I'm sure they might, but this is far beyond my capabilities as designer which I'm not at all.

By #460385 01,Mar,16 16:20
Might as well not stop with just the Excitement Meter contest. I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this Pic Of The Month too. It should be re named Most Begged For Of The Month. I suggest instead of having members beg others for Hot votes. Simply take the pic from the guys side and the girls side that receives the most views (not comments) from the first day till the last day of that month and those are your winners. Now I know you guys are gonna say that they will just beg for more views. I agree. However, it sure would make it harder to beg for 2,000 views that they would need to win. Compared to the 75-100 votes that has been winning each month.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Again we do not participate in these contests or games. These are just my views from the outside looking in. But damn it man, does no one play fair anymore. Does there always have to be shenanigans involved.
By #494374 01,Mar,16 17:16
I agree with a lot of what you have to say for sure. I think for the hottest pic contest, the admin should take out the voting against option. People just vote against the other pics to help their own pic, or friends. Simply have the vote hot option.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 17:24 other posts 
One vote does seem fairer than multiple..
By Wifey [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 18:24 other posts 
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 17:23 other posts 
It's easier to generate views than votes though cb54...
By #460385 01,Mar,16 19:15
I'm not a computer programer. But I would think that there could be some kind of program implemented by administration to decide these things and take the vote completely out of the members hands. Administration should know who has the most views on a particular picture for that month. And he should be able to tell who has had the most activity on their page to determine who the most exciting member has been for that month. Anytime you leave it in the members hands to vote there's going to be shenanigans and cheating involved. There are too many loop holes in all this. But then again who cares. If this is what peoples lives have come too. So be it. But most of us who have been here for a while know who the members are that are intriguing, interesting, hot, exciting, and good people. We don't need a rigged contest to tell us that.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 20:22 other posts 
I can understand where you are coming from,but.....

It's democracy and captitalism at work....lol

No loopholes....people just spent money and generated support for themselves(how they do that varies)...

Posting on the main page,pic in the banner,the little thingy above pics,having fun in chat....it all costs points(money to some)....

It's a user content site,so if you want support/interest in what you do, you gotta go out there and get it...

And everyone finds their friends here,and they are differences of opinion of what is intriguing, interesting, hot, exciting, and who are good people....

Don't h@te the player,h@te the game...
By #460385 01,Mar,16 20:41
Yeah your right. So what your saying is you gotta open your wallet if you want to run with the big dogs. Nothing free in life. Gotcha on that boss. But this shit means nothing. You are exactly right. The ones who win these contests are the ones willing to spend the money to buy their championships. Definitely Democracy at it's best. It damn sure is the American way. And yes I understand Administration needs to pay his bills. Still doesn't mean it's fair.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

You want to win the contest then win it fair and square. That's my way. Opening fake accounts donating points to those accounts and then voting multiple times for yourself. I call bullshit. And that's my fucking opinion. And know one has to agree with me boss.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

And We did watch our first Rugby game last Saturday night at a bar. I believe it was England vs Ireland. I am not sure if it was live. But I did enjoy it. Those are some big boys. Will take me some time to figure the point system out.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 20:54 other posts 
So how do you win it fair and square ? you can't...it isn't fair but it's the way it is...

And if you think someone has a fake account go to admin....
You can call bullshit as many times as you want,what I stated stands up to scrutiny...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And I've had my ass handed to me a few times in potm and the excitement game...it sucks but hey,it supposed to help people interact and have fun....so I don't sweat it...

Have fun with the sexy friends you've made..
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Glad you enjoyed the game of rugby...hope you take more of an interest in it.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 21:30 other posts 
I'm sure I'm going to have members call bullshit on my post but I don't care, I'm going to post regardless.

Like I said, I recalled seeing that admin said that the EXCITEMENT METER contest was more like an "I like you" vote. I found his post and it can be found in JeffinKS's thread. Here's admin's words;

By admin at 22,Feb,16 11:04

I have slightly changed it now. You can vote for the same member once per hour, not once per 20 minutes, but you can vote for any other member without delay (it was 20 minutes global cooldown before). 

I think it's more appropriate since it's basically a free "I like you" vote, unless you want to pump up the same account. 

At first I thought more about 10'000, but set it to 1000 to see how it goes. I can change this number any minute if I think it's needed. 

And I knew there would be some people who take it too seriously 

/forum/thread.php?id=25035

With that said, there are a number of members that I do like that are not highly visible and in my opinion, deserve recognition. I gave those members "excitement votes" and some of those members have excited others and received additional votes while some are only receiving excitement votes from me.

Excitement could be a subjective term. Because we are on an adult site are we only to assume that "excitement" should only mean that we're diddling with our bits or could it possibly mean that "excitement" is the energy that is brought, whether positive or negative? Hey, I get excited in a bad way when the jerk behind me is tailgating in stop and go traffic. I get excited, not in a good way when I have a dental appointment. I get excited when I'm viewing SYD members and spot some beautiful behinds and juicy bulges. And let me not forget how excited I get when I see a beautiful and genuine smile flashed at me. Excitement can be felt at many levels. I am overwhelmed by the number of excitement votes that I've received and I assure you that I have not created multiple profiles, bought and/or passed points or begged anyone to vote for me. The contest is nowhere close to being over and things can flip at any time. This matter goes back to a post that I made but am unable to find, perhaps admin decided to remove it or it's further back and I just can't find it HOWEVER it was about Pic of the Month and I said that members should be exempt from winning again for 30, 60, 90 days to allow other members an opportunity. And the same principle should apply to the EXCITEMENT METER contest.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 05:22 other posts 
i found that in the beginning of the contest if i vote for some of the less visible it gets there name on the list then they do pretty well i did that for cody 8789 and hes doing well i did the same thing for cockswallow last time and he won and he was thrilled
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 06:59 other posts 
I think that you and I share the same idea, dgraff, introducing some members that might be less visible than the mainstream.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 22:41 other posts 
Wait! There's a Pic of the Month Contest? And people actually give a shit about it? Wow. People are so silly.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Mar,16 23:00 other posts 
The EXCITEMENT METER contest is what everyone is revved up about now!
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Mar,16 15:54 other posts 
Oh. I opted out of that. Seemed as silly as the Dom Game.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Mar,16 16:41 other posts 
The different contests that admin has introduced are not silly, what would be is if you manipulated the outcome, as countryboy mentions, by opening fake accounts, donating points to those accounts, then voting multiple times for yourself. If that is true, that's just messed up!

It's too bad I'm not smart enough to opt out of the silly Dom "game" thing. It must be the prestige and admiration that I feel ( wink, wink ) and the whip that I receive at the end of the day that is then converted into 25 points.
By #316057 04,Mar,16 06:12

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #84   #85   #86   #87   #88   #89   #90   #91   #92   #93   ...#163

Show your Genitals