Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #662

Pages:  #1... #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #578610 24,Apr,19 16:27
JustWill, your true self is coming out, selfish. But, the rate my cock idea is a poor one. Not for the subject but for the setup. It should be set up as a subsection of the main picture gallery within the forums so other members can comment only on those members cocks whose owners want comments. The way it's set up you have to navigate through 2 pages of threads. It's confusing and time consuming.

My opinion
--------------------------------------- added after 61 minutes

2nice, having a cock is neither a privilege nor a right.It's God's attempt at giving you guys a built in aiming device. He failed in his intent.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 12:17 other posts 
Is it me or do other members find it humorous when the young fellas, the 18 to 25 year old segment, that refer to themselves as "daddy" or have "daddy" in their name. Really, Daddy?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Apr,19 05:37 other posts 
I to find it kinda strange
By #578610 24,Apr,19 07:11
Yes, Daddy. I've been a bad little girl, Daddy.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 19:10 other posts 
A happy belated birthday to Queen Elizabeth II who turned 93 years old on April 21, 2019!

We have a little lady in my town who turned 93 on April 13. She drives herself around town, in a metallic blue car. Does her own shopping for groceries and otherwise. She thinks she's 5 feet tall and I would be surprised if she was. My guess she's about 4'10" or 4'11" in her bare feet. She's buried some children and grandchildren, too, but her zest for life keeps her going. I admire her.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 19:26 other posts 
I saw a question once; if you could have an afternoon with anyone in history, dead or alive, who would that be? I chose Queen Elizabeth. She has met nearly every important person in the 20th and 21st centuries and has intelligence and wisdom beyond anyone I can think of. I would love to listen to her talk about her life experiences.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 20:41 other posts 
I wonder how many members on a sex site would agree with your choice?

By the way, I think she is an amazing choice, I would enjoy speaking with her, too.

My little lady was an only child and the child of a school teacher and she also became a school teacher. Her husband used to work on the railroad, in some capacity, and has been deceased for a long time. She has 5 children, many grandchildren, great-grands but I do not believe great-great-grands. She helped at the church during the Lent Friday fish frys, she travels back and forth to the local library to check out books, in LARGE print, they're easier for her to read and has the most beautiful handwriting.
By #578610 23,Apr,19 08:02
It probably would depend not only on the kind of site this is but on how immersed on world history and civics is the membership. It's my experience US Americans have trouble understanding the 3 branches of government and what they do, let alone the British Monarchy. I, for one, would be happy to discuss it. It's much more interesting than awetpussy's missing pics.
By #584883 22,Apr,19 20:50
I totally agree! An amazing woman, and as a fellow Canadian, a wonderful Queen and Head of State for us! P.S. Many do not know this about her, but she also by trade, an automotive mechan
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 21:02 other posts 
I'm glad you agree with kebmo.

So often, on this site, some members are put out that other members might discuss day to day things. It's nice to look and admire but cocks and pussies do not make the world go 'round.
By #578610 23,Apr,19 07:51
I Googled this. I knew she was a truck driver, but not a mechanic too, and certainly not about being the only royal to serve in WWII
Known as Second Subaltern Elizabeth Windsor, she donned a pair of coveralls and trained in London as a mechanic and military truck driver. The queen remains the only female member of the royal family to have entered the armed forces and is the only living head of state who served in World War II.
It must mean the immidiate family as Uncle Mountbatten also served
Admiral of the Fleet Louis Francis Albert Victor Nicholas Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma, KG, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCIE, GCVO, DSO, PC, FRS was a British Royal Navy officer and statesman, an uncle of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, and second cousin once removed of Queen Elizabeth II.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

BTW, my mother, the bitch, is still alive at 92 and my poor Dad passed at 73. There's no justice.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Dgraff,
By #584883 23,Apr,19 07:53
Sorry, But she was a mechanic licensed!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 10:05 other posts 
You are probably right and I suppose as this is a fantasy wish we can imagine that she would be amusing, frank and honest about those that she has met.
Sadly, while I have great respect for her and how she had led her life, we never ever see that side of her, she never ever offers an opinion or anecdote and on screen is deadly boring.
By #578610 23,Apr,19 11:17
Ever hear the word "Regal"?
By #460385 22,Apr,19 21:02
My grandfather turned 93 this past weekend. He went for a ride in the side by side that morning. When we talked to him he was doing his laundry and getting ready to go across town for dinner. Unbelievable.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 21:05 other posts 
Woo hoo, another nonagenarian!

Apparently, April, 1926, was a good month and year for longevity! Is your grandma alive, too?

What is a side by side?
By #460385 22,Apr,19 21:12
No, she passed away in 2001. A side by side is like a 4 wheeler with seats. Looks like a golf cart / dune buggy.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 21:19 other posts 
Sorry to hear about your grandma, but how lovely to have your grandpa into his 90's!

What do you think he attributes his longevity to? Is it good genes, good living, what?
By #460385 22,Apr,19 21:21
Good genes I guess. Both my great grandparents ( his mom and dad) lived into their 90s.
--------------------------------------- added after 100 seconds

We have had 5 generations alive in our family 2 different times. And possibly a third time if grandpa hangs around long enough.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 21:28 other posts 
That is WAY COOL!
By #460385 22,Apr,19 21:31
Thanks
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 21:36 other posts 
93 is a bad number in my family that's the age my father my aunt and my grandmother was when they passed away
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 21:54 other posts 
It's really not a "bad" number. Do you realize that not many people live long enough to celebrate 93 birthdays? Although you might attach sadness to that number, your pops, aunt and grandmother lived a long life!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 22:09 other posts 
This is true I know I will never see 93 I never thought I would see 57
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 22:26 other posts 
Never say never!

Did you ever think that hotpussy would think and speak of you kindly? See what I'm sayin'!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 22:40 other posts 
Hahaha true
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 23:22 other posts 
My Dad's father, uncle and aunt lived to 102, 93 and Aunt Hazel is celebrating her 100th on May 4th. Because it matters, this is my step Dad. Biologically, I'm doomed!
By 2nice [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 17:39 other posts 
A side by side is an ATV.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 18:18 other posts 
Thank you, Mr. CountryCouple54 splained that term to me.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 05:17 other posts 
My father is 93 this year, living an independent life and doing all the things that your little old lady is doing. I so hope this runs in the genes.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 08:43 other posts 
1926 was a very good year, indeed!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 09:41 other posts 
It is incredible. When I was a teen I thought 60 was reaaalllly old. and that people of that age and older had would have no interest in sex
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 09:45 other posts 
And are 60 year old folks really old and disinterested in sex?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 10:01 other posts 
Not this one..and I am guessing that the same is true for the majority of us 'over 60's. We still enjoy a full sex life, given the opportunity.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 10:06 other posts 
Woo hoo!
By #578610 23,Apr,19 11:02
Only, at that age, it's more and more, a "hands on" experience.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 16:37 other posts 
I am obviously addled and losing my mental faculties - I don't get what you mean
By #578610 23,Apr,19 17:00
It's a well known fact that as they reach a certain age, men get affected more and more with erectile dysfunction and more and more they have to rely on manual (hands on) masturbation. Their partners frequency of masturbation goes up too.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 18:12 other posts 
Thank you for the explanation, I did wonder if that was what you were getting it. Evidently 50% of men in their 50s, 60% of men in their 60s, 70% of men in their 70s and so on suffer some form of sexual dysfunction.
Luckily not all older men suffer in this way.
By #578610 23,Apr,19 18:17
And, for that, we women thank the Lord every day.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,19 08:26 other posts 
Hold on to your underwear, I received another 30 points for playing PLAY BALL!!

bella! to TriAngle_Walks to 4skinadmirer to lilcock to colandy69 to DeeperBoy to Maxi to rokete

Thanks for being awesome teammates!

My guess is that TriAngle_Walks and possibly 4skinadmirer received 30 points, too!

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 05:52 other posts 
This is a joke I heard in a biker bar this weekend I thought was funny . 12 year old Suzy comes home from school and said to her mom little Johnny showed me his penis at first mom was furious but Suzy replied it reminded me of a peanut. Mom said awwwww was it that small . Suzy replied no it was salty
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 07:03 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,19 07:43 other posts 
That's funny!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 12:12 other posts 
I've been thinking about this, I would like to see admin add an updated feature to the voting process as it relates to pictures appearing on the Popular page or Top of the Month.

Wouldn't it be nice to see just how the members got there? Who actually voted AND just how many votes that member made to get their "friend" there? The only people that want "anonymous" voting are those members who continually play a less than honorable game.

It is really sad that some member's egos are so big that that have the need to be at the top of the heap all of the time. Shame on them and shame on anyone who enables.
By #460385 17,Apr,19 12:44
You can see the total votes and WHO has voted on a pic. I think within the last 10 days. But you can't see the amount each member has voted.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 15:44 other posts 
But that's what I want to see and something I suspect other members would like to see, too.

Pictures with 241 view that receive 247 HOT votes does not add up and couple that that those 247 votes were received from 8 voters. BULLSHIT! An average of 30 votes per voter? Not likely!
By #578610 17,Apr,19 13:30
I quit entering those contests. I don't presume i'll win fair and square, but, the members that have heavy following always wins. I propose to Admin to make everyone to have one vote like on the photo contests. This won't stop Mrs CC54, or Lix from winning an inordinate amount, but it would be fair. Being popular is part of the contest.
By #460385 17,Apr,19 15:02
Don't forget sweetslit and footluvrsgirl they are killing it too. I don't think bella was talking about the contests. She was referring to a normal pic that shoots up to the #1 spot on one of the catergory pages. If a pic has had 30 hot votes by 20 members. Compared to a pic that has 100 hot votes by 3 members.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Plus you have 122 friends on your friend list. We have 20. Shouldn't that make you more popular?
By admin [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 16:14 other posts 
I point out again, that popularity is not about how many people you have in your friend list, but rather about how many people have you in their friend lists. And you are "befriended" by 784 members while for hotpussy that number is 118.
By #460385 17,Apr,19 21:16
Well maybe you could point out to HotPussy if he stopped going and coming back under now the fifth different name. He would have more friends the longer he sticks around. Then he could stop bitching.
By #578610 18,Apr,19 11:55
You know? I'd like to know witch one of you two is so thick headed that you keep this stupid argument going. What is wrong with you? Mr or Mrs CC54? Does it hurt your self esteem to be out argued by a woman? And If I am the reincarnation of Twowarmtts or 2, why does that bother you? How many members have quit and have come back? Are you terrified I may be right once in a while? Are you jealous? There has to be a reason for your venom.
By #460385 18,Apr,19 19:32
See, you're still bitching.
By #578610 18,Apr,19 19:40
First: OMG
I'm sorry, are there rules of conduct I don't know about? The above post was in answer to your post from last night @ 9:16 PM. And yes, I'm bitching. Isn't that what you and Bella are doing? BTW whom am I really chatting with? I tend to think Mr CC54 is too busy to be so catty so I tend to think it's Mrs CC54.
By #578610 18,Apr,19 19:45
And you did not answer my questions
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

I tend to think both of you are on the rag. Every month you both get bitchy with everyone and pick a fight. What can I say? Midol!!!!

My opinion
By #578610 19,Apr,19 10:33
On your page(s) there are 219 pics of Mrs CC54 out of a total of 263. I'm willing to bet YOUR (if you are the Mr CC54) popularity is due to wifey's pussy and tits and you complain about other members. You think you like all those dicks coming over to look at your wife and you get to peek at them?

My opinion
By #578610 18,Apr,19 20:05
BTW,,who says I'm bitching about the popularity? You guys are the ones that enter every contest and every game. You guys are NEEDY. You have to show off how you can win. Ok, so you do. So what? are you more popular? Are you better known? No, you just are one more pretty pussy or one more average dick.
By #460385 19,Apr,19 21:37
Fuck off bitch. Eat shit and die you old bag.
By #578610 20,Apr,19 06:27
This sounds like the Mrs, catty, short on vocabulary, lack of originality. In short, a big tited chic with a brain the size of her husband's balls.
By #460385 20,Apr,19 09:46
Nope, it was all me.🖕
By #578610 20,Apr,19 10:11
Well, the analogy works for you, too. I guess this proves you are the whole account and her pics are to bring dicks to you.
You already used "Fuck off bitch. Eat shit and die you old bag." See if you can be more original and BTW,,,,OMG has been retired
By #460385 20,Apr,19 10:16
Buh Bye Felicia.🖕
By admin [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 16:37 other posts 
Let me guess, someone whined to you that it's not fair again? People who care about main page are almost always involved in vote circle-jerking when a small group of members vote for each other, they are all totally ok with it while they dominate the page, they start whining about "fairness" when they can't beat some other group.

Literally, I have never heard any complains about "fairness" of the main page from people who did not try in some way to "help" their (or their friends) pics to the main page.

Many times I thought about changing the layout of main page so that it's not a competition anymore. Because aside from circle-jerk voting it also makes people submit pics into main category that do not belong there all the time. Then naturally they get flagged, get butthurt and come complaining to me. But then again if some members find that fighting for main page is exciting, why should I deny them that? It's just another mini-game, nothing more. You do not need to be on the main page in order to be popular on this site or successfully socialize.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 17:26 other posts 
What an odd thing for you to say. No, no one "whined" to me, it is an easy enough observation to make when only 2 or 3 members are able to make it to the number #1 spot or the TOP 10, for that matter.

Interestingly, one particular "circle-JERK" has "whined" to members that I have "threatened" members about their circle-jerk voting cliques and that "friends" want anonymous voting. My opinion that if people need anonymity it's because they are not proud enough to own their "actions".
By admin [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 18:15 other posts 
Yeh, right. That happened numerous times - someone complains to me I blow them off and then in several days bam - you express the very same concern. This is statistically impossible for a mere coincidence. And it's usually about someone you do not like. I never saw you complaining when your friends were winning something time after time.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 19:54 other posts 
I will kindly ask you to show proof.

Rather then basically calling me a liar, read my private messages then tell me and EVERYONE ELSE who it was that whined.
By admin [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 20:13 other posts 
1. I have better things to do than read all your conversations from the past week.
2. Members who conversed with you may not be happy about me reading those.

However, using search on specific words I can see that you discussed this very subject recently with SammyBW who usually was helping with votes to RoadGuy and vise versa.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 20:25 other posts 
Yes, the other day I asked SammyBW if he knew roadguy32751. Today, SammyBW responded and this, in part was my response to him.

Apr 17, 00:34 bella!: He's taking a leave of absence. Just an f.y.i., I'm taking a stand about these voting cliques, timrat, stefan123 and DemonCleaner. 
By admin [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 20:43 other posts 
So you never noticed that RoadGuy had a lot of "Top of the month" badges. And indeed you never cared how he managed to achieve that. They did this for many months if not years. I noticed this long ago just let them have their fun. And indeed they were upvoting their pics to the main page too. Never bothered you too, indeed.

This message is not for you, but for other involved parties - I don't mind when people play their games here and think they outsmarted me (found a gape in the system, etc.), but it annoys me very much when they use politics to win the ones they otherwise lose.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 21:05 other posts 
I noticed this year's ago I heard through the grapevine that they call it swing voting
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 21:15 other posts 
Welcome to 2019!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 21:13 other posts 
It has bothered me and I admit to upvoting a member or two or three, in the "circle-JERK" voting clique as well as outside of the "circle-JERK" clique. COOL, WE can agree on being put out about the politics used to win contests that they would otherwise lose.

Why not offer members a trophy, of some sort, that they can buy and gift to themselves so they can feel like a winner?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 22:39 other posts 
But I would like to add this, and this is from my perspective, roadguy32751 did not "shit out" the same picture day after day after day and anticipate that his picture was going to be in the #1 spot......
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 17:32 other posts 
And an interesting point you made; "You do not need to be on the main page in order to be popular on this site or successfully socialize."

Conversely, being on the main page does not make any member popular. In some cases, it only proves that your 3 friends will do as they are asked to make "you" appear popular.
By #578610 17,Apr,19 17:47
I don't know if I agree with you, Bella. I work at being popular, and I usually not on the main page, but, I do get visited by people I did not visited first. They must have gotten my name from someone.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 18:05 other posts 
DEAR GAWD, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! PLEASE TRY TO REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT Y-O-U!
By #578610 17,Apr,19 18:20
What?? Who said it was? I was trying to make the point that members become known by being in the main page, the banner, or in one of the contests. BTW, I'm not GAWD, you may refer to me as Candy. Honestly, Bella, some people, like me, when they speak, they put themselves into the middle of the conversation. It's not the affectation of a self absorbed person. It's a way to say "For instance". Let me restate the whole thing.
IT'S A MYSTERY HOW MEMBERS BECOME POPULAR. IT MUST BE THE MAGIC WATERS.
If I didn't say it before, I'm sorry for being in your hair. I know you just tolerate me.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Are you having a bad day? You seem short tempered.
By #578610 17,Apr,19 17:41
For what ever it's worth. CC54, I don't begrudge you, Lix, or anyone else getting the top spot by having more friends to vote for them. Popularity is the best way to show, well, being popular. Right now a few people can game the system. If over voting by one person is a problem then it should be changed. The most fair,as I see it, is like the banner. Perhaps, having a pic appear on the bottom of the second page and move up as new pics come into the second page. Everyone would get exposure
By admin [Ignore] 17,Apr,19 18:25 other posts 
There is very little exposure on the main page these days. And it was never about exposure. Back in the days it mattered to have the most interesting images on that page in order to grab attention of the people who never seen this site before. And then I was interested in prevention of any manipulations. But now it does not matter, so I don't care much. As I said - I consider it just another mini-game that several members like to play.
By #578610 17,Apr,19 18:35
I guess it depends on how much it means to a member. I don't want to get Bella mad at me, but, sometimes I do indulge in one of the contests. My favorite and the most frustrating is King of the Mountain. Twenty-four hrs in between votes drives me up the wall.
By #460385 18,Apr,19 08:57
The members you mention, are long time members. 5 years and longer. That helps being popular. You can't come and go and change your name 5 times in 2 years and expect to be popular. Yes, some new members come in hot burning up the pages, but they always fade away. Or it could be that those popular members you mention, just have better pics.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 09:35 other posts 
That's a very tactful response. Yes, the points you've made are spot on.
By #578610 18,Apr,19 09:54
Every thing you've said is true from your point of view or, better said, from the values you get from being on the site. If, looking for that recognition of being the most popular, or the most award winning, then I would have to agree. Now, at the risk of having Bella accuse me of making this a "me too" moment, what you and I consider being popular are two different things. You said that you have about 26 friends out of 750 or so who have friended you. I have about 118 friends whom I have friended. Almost all keep in contact with me on a steady pace. Weather they do it because they like my pics or they do it because they like my chats, doesn't matter to me. I consider myself popular enough that I got an upgraded membership to hide behind being invisible. It was the only way for me to check out the forums and other areas without having to answer tons of PMs. If those popular members have better pics, then, they should be proud they do and I'll be the first to congratulate them because that's what I was taught to do. But, I don't need to compete that way and I seldom do. What I do compete in, and not intentionally, is being nice, helpful, friendly, and very erotic in my chats with members that want more than a lump of flesh with no substance. I also feel bad about those members that disappear and have to come back under a different name. It must make it hard to accumulate 118 friends in 12 weeks. Especially if they have horrible, horrible, pics.
By #460385 18,Apr,19 10:17
Again, obviously you and us are here for different reasons. And we keep a small amount of friends that we interact with often. Some by phone. And I can assure you, we sure the hell wouldn't have time to entertain over a 100 friends on a daily basis.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 10:38 other posts 
Another legend in her own mind!
By #578610 18,Apr,19 19:30
You made Twowarmtts a legend. If you had left her alone, today, she would have been just another contributor to your thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 12:47 other posts 
I am so tired of "IT", I guess when her own friends don't want to be bothered by her, IT has to bother someone.
By #578610 18,Apr,19 13:53
Who is IT?
By #578610 18,Apr,19 13:52
You assume I entertain over 100 friends every day. All I know is that many men from all over the world, wank to my pics. That is what many say and what I like. From what you are saying, you two have a more personal friendship with your friends. Perhaps you guys have sexual contact with these people. I don't have that and I would never have that with anyone here.
By #460385 18,Apr,19 19:35
WTF, do you hear yourself.
By #578610 18,Apr,19 20:09
yeah, i do,,see? you and Bella start throwing shit all over and then you complain that someone takes it badly.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

All right. You can't help it you are a closet gay anymore than I can be a "HE" as you harp with all the time.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 09:32 other posts 
You know what pisses me off? The silly crap you say.

Do you really read posts, my post or any member's posts before you decide to respond? So often, I think the answer is "NO" but there's your post....
By #578610 18,Apr,19 10:00
Well, Bella, what can I say? I guess you'll have to change your knickers or go around pissy ass.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I responded as I saw fit. You respond as you see fit. CC54 did too and Admin was the same. What part of my response got you a bout of incontinence?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Apr,19 10:31 other posts 
You, apparently, just want to pretend like you don't get it. Please, DO NOT RESPOND. I'm tired of your "dumb" persona. Thank you.
By #578610 18,Apr,19 11:59
I really don't get it. Maybe, you think other people spew venom like you do, but, weather you believe it or not, I don't do it with malice. I'm glad my persona has an effect on you. At least one of us gives a flying fuck.
By #578610 21,Apr,19 10:26
What I do know is that CC54 first accused me of being a man and that I'm part of a group of members that i'm not part off, then he calls me a bitch and an old bag and wished me dead.
The other part is that you have double standards when members loose their cool here,
/forum/thread.php?id=27355#91
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 11:11 other posts 
I do agree that it would be good for every member to have a chance to be 'top of the pile'. I know of one site where each member can only be counted as viewing/liking an image or video once. So no multiple visits to boost the count. I don't know if admin could do that, it may be tricky to do.

The reality is that there are people who are so competitive that they just have to 'win'. i regularly get messages from 'friends' who I never hear from asking me to vote for them. I mostly just ignore the message - 99% of the time- but I may look and if I like the image I may vote for it.
The reality is I think that whatever tweaks admin were to apply those same people would find a way to game the system.

I looked at Top member listing today 8 of the top members are there full time and many with much the same rating, the same few seem to be top. Which is why I generally just don't care about it.
By admin [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 11:23 other posts 
What you don't realize here is that only those who see the main page as a competition care so much about it. Many people don't even visit the main page of don't view it as a top. There is a "trending" feed view of the main page and many use it. There is also customizeable "recent uploads" view /viewrecent.php and "recommended" /recpicsfavot.php

They are not affected by circle-jerk upvoting.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 11:36 other posts 
Oh I do totally understand that. I have absolutely no interest in who is most popular, has most views or is hottest. I am totally with you.
I love your description of them as 'Circle jerks' too.

The other sort of relevant point is that from what I have seen on a number of sites, regardless of what they may claim guys vote for the guy with the huge dick..everytime, without fail.
There are similar biases where female members are concerned, large breasts being one.

I wasn't complaining just observing.
By admin [Ignore] 19,Apr,19 11:56 other posts 
Well, obviously I don't have other people for you. People do what they naturally do. View and vote for photoshopped images, compliment fake female pics, have long exciting chats with fake females and insult real ones because they don't respond to their clumsy advances as they hope for, etc.

It's funny that I occasionally see members complaining in blogs or comments that people here do not meet their expectations and "the admin" does not do anything about it. How the fuck I'm supposed to gather here people that meet their expectations or especially expectations of everyone at once - is beyond my imagination.
By #578610 20,Apr,19 07:09
Are you implying my girls have an advantage?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 08:51 other posts 
Large attractive breasts ALWAYS have an advantage. 😄
By #578610 20,Apr,19 09:11
I think you deserve a thank you
By #578610 20,Apr,19 10:27
Well, how do you like that CC54, otherwise known as the Fellatio King, just blocked me. Baby, I can still read you. Like always, it's easy to hurl crap. It's much harder fielding crap. Cum back anytime you are done sucking, er, sorry, sulking,,
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,19 13:04 other posts 
Kindly stop. Post your thoughts and opinions in your own thread. This will be the last time I ask you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #657   #658   #659   #660   #661   #662   #663   #664   #665   #666   ...#768

Show your Genitals