Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #632721 22,May,21 07:45
Go to MissH20. You'll get hard if you're a Man and wet if you're a Woman. You can't help but want to f*** her!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,May,21 12:53 other posts 
Pay attention to this thread and contribute. /forum/thread.php?id=29814&p=1#t562306
Está aqui para disfrutar todos los que aman la música latina, jazz, etc.
By #610414 21,May,21 13:16
TY

By #623135 12,May,21 08:51
[deleted image]

LOOK OUT FOR LITTLE PEEPEE DGRAFF
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,May,21 16:01 other posts 
Or else?
By #623135 18,May,21 17:11
Or else he might back his ass to you. He likes it up the ass
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,May,21 20:48 other posts 
He might do whatever he likes,
I'm keeping a minimum distance of 5000 miles
from people like him and his girlfriend
By #623135 18,May,21 17:21
Leopoldij, check this pic. The tits on her other pics are different. Internet pic?

/fvj5wmdenq7xpic.html
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,May,21 20:46 other posts 
Could be....
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

I checked. Nothing shows up in search engines.

By #502711 29,Apr,21 16:58
[deleted image]
By #623135 12,May,21 10:22

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,21 14:42 other posts 
I saw this vid
only registered users can see external links
of a Chinese guy fucking a Chinese prostitute in a filthy room, without condom, in disgusting conditions. She just lowered her knickers, he shoved his bare dick inside for a few minutes and when he was done, he has his dick sprinkled with water, she pulled up her pants again, done. Meanwhile you could hear a rooster shouting and some trucks or trains. It must have been a room under a bridge. The dirt there is incredible. They never wash the walls or floor, the bed is filthy, they girl fucks everyone in the same dirty conditions. How is that possible?
By #610414 02,May,21 16:50
FIRST SHE LOWERS HER PANTIES
THEN HE WHIPS IT OUT
LEO, DO I REALLY HAVE TO DESCRIBE HOW IT HAPPENED
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,21 18:54 other posts 
No, you don't. I didn't ask anyway. I was just wondering about the hygienic conditions.
By #610414 02,May,21 20:03
Leo, all kidding aside, roadside hookers are garbage dumps that only very desperate men would use
By phart [Ignore] 05,May,21 19:50 other posts 
They were conceived in those conditions and their immune systems are able to withstand it. if me or you were to go over there and do the same thing,we would probably come home with stuff that Ajax and brillo pads would not take off.
Kinda like getting ready for a trip to India,which we can't make right now,their water is all but poison to us here in the US and people have to take sort of pill or something for a time before going over there.
By #502711 05,May,21 16:52
They're a pack of animals & need to be cleansed from the earth...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,May,21 19:07 other posts 
I never understood why there are people on this site who don't want to show their cunt or dick.
By #610414 05,May,21 12:52
Perhaps they have something to hide
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,May,21 14:14 other posts 
That's what I said. They're hiding their genitals. lol

By #502711 14,Apr,21 04:00
Ok guys, remember to get your vaccinations, because we need to sacrifice the lives of our youth so that we can sustain the lives of the sick & dying for a little bit longer... Ah yes, we need, for the sake of those that are on deaths door step, to sacrifice the future of our children & let them suffer in anxiety, for the dying... I don't wear a mask, I will NOT be getting vaccinated & I will not die of covid... The corona virus death toll is a statistic of those that have died WITH covid, not OF covid... I heard, from the very voice of Elon Musk himself, that if you have covid & you get hit by a car, you will be marked as a corona virus death... I don't call this a "corona virus pandemic", I call this "The Great Corona Virus Hysteria"... The worst thing about the virus is that everyone believes what the people on the news say. Even when they're telling you something that isn't in your best interests, & yet they tell you everything the government is doing IS in your best interests... You are all the vaccine experiments.

"YOU ARE ALL, STATUES DAMNED TO FALL. YOU ARE ALL, ANOTHER VICTIM TO HURT. BURN YOUR LIFE THEY SAY, HATE WILL END IT TODAY."
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 04:44 other posts 
I couldn’t agree with you more what’s the best way for a government to control the people? Is to scare the shit out of them and keep them scared
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

Me I’m not buying into it
By #502711 14,Apr,21 04:53
No shit. I just watched a video with the guys from CNN saying fear sells only registered users can see external links. Listen to this song too: only registered users can see external links The song sucks, but he says something like "shoot Bill Gates vaccine in your arm" this pandemic scare is a way for the "great reset" to be implemented. look it up. Klaus Schwab runs the World Health Organization. & this vaccine is a way to make money & shoot us with vaccine that has been killing young people... We were worrying about the extremely elderly & weak. Now we're sacrificing the youth to save dying people. It's madness! Call me NOT politically correct, but fuck the old people & the dying. I believe in natural selection. This virus is the WRATH OF GOD, punishing us for fucking with nature & evolution & allowing sick & retarded people to live. I don't care what any of you think about that, that's what I think... I hope Trump comes back...
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 05:08 other posts 
I agree with you 100 percent and who knows what is in this shot they are giving you it might be a form of population control it might make men sterile
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

Anyway I don’t trust them any farther than I can throw them
By #502711 14,Apr,21 06:11
Well no one really knows what these vaccines will do in the long term, that was my first thought when they were talking about this. & after I heard of the first blood clotting victim, I knew I was right. only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 06:23 other posts 
Yeah that’s not good I have a problem with blood clots to begin with
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 09:10 other posts 
I aint getting the shot.I am sick of the shit storm they are making of this virus thing.
All the lock downs did was prolong the inevitable.
By #502711 14,Apr,21 16:50
I just heard Dr Fauci say that even with all of these vaccinations, that the virus will still exist because there will always be some variant alive somewhere in the world. So this virus is here to stay. When do the people take a stand & say enough is enough. I'll tell you what, with the riots over police killing a black kid, maybe it would not have exploded like it did if people weren't already frustrated by these lockdowns. There's riots & protests all over the world over these lockdowns. It's going to be anarchy if our politicians don't get a hold of this shit.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 21:41 other posts 
Well,from what I read a month or so ago,the 1918 flu variant is still alive and well after 100 years.
Traces can be found in most + flu test.
By #502711 15,Apr,21 17:31
The Spanish flu, THAT was something to be worried about. There were actual bed-ridden, young victims of that. Hospitals were overflowing. Look at the hospitals during THIS virus, they're practically empty & say that they're empty because they want plenty of beds for the virus victims, but if there's so many empty beds, then obviously the virus is not as deadly as they're all making it out to be..
By #610414 16,Apr,21 07:56
Phart ,,Dgraff said the following:

...everyone else read the same thing I read in fact even phart commented that you are just mean for what you said about Bella....

Phart...please tell me what I said about Bella! that you consider mean. At least show me were I have to go to see what I've said about Bella!. Ever since we unblocked each other, I have tried hard not to be nasty to her. Yes, we don't see eye to eye about a lot of things (like how she sticks up for @Degraff@) but I never meant to say anything mean about her getting covid.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:54 other posts 
I responded to this in another thread.
By #502711 14,Apr,21 16:52
Well the thing about the blood clots is that it happens to young healthy people, because the clots occur because your bodies immune system is reacting to the vaccine. Where as elderly peoples immune system isn't as good, so the clotting isn't as likely to happen.
By #610414 26,Apr,21 12:08
Funny story. Before I joined SYC, I did not know anything about SKIPE. Several guys invited me to SKIPE and my answer was always the same, “I don’t know how to SKIPE. My husbands didn’t like me to SKIPE. Truth is I didn’t know how. One guy decided to teach me, Dgraff. He told me how to connect? And we agreed on a virtual strip tease. He took one piece of clothing and I would do the same. Shirt first. I kidded him he got the better part. Then the pants, etc. The last thing was our undies. I went first and down they went.............Well, he was next. He hooked his thumbs on the elastic and brought them down. I started to laugh so hard I had to break the connection. His balls looked like undersized prunes, all wrinkly and red/blue, but the real shock was his cock. I wouldn’t call it a cock but the location was right. It looked like a Vienna sausage. You know, like those tiny sausages they put in spaghetti sauce? And it had a little curve. You need a bloodhound to find it. We never SKIPED again but he’s been putting me down ever since.
By #610414 14,Apr,21 18:02
For those that believe like Aussie, buy your ticket to Gianna, take your cool air mix and leave behind enough money to pay for your cremation
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 21:47 other posts 
The risk of side effects of the "vaccine" are greater than the risk of death from the virus.
Kinda like saying "let a 50 mph Chevy Vega run over you now,so you can survive a 50 mph tractor trailer strike if 1 hits you".
By #610414 15,Apr,21 07:52
This will be my last comment on this. As I’m doing this I’m listening to the CDC say that about 5 people out OF A MILLION get complications. You do as you feel right. I got my shots without any complications and now I hope I have some protection. If I don’t I’m not any worse off and if it does, I’m that much better off. As I’ve said,”do as you feel you should”. Time will eventually tell us who was right.
By #502711 15,Apr,21 17:41
The vaccine, they say, causes blood clots to people under 50 years old. Now, Candy, with all of the millions of people that have died from this, how many were healthy & relatively young? Not many, most of the victims are very old & very sick. How many videos have you seen with healthy people that have the virus, like Ellen Degeneres for instance, she's not that young, but she got a little sniffle & then was fine afterwards, like many many others. They say this pandemic is worse than WWI, WWII, Korean war, Vietnam war put together. I find that offensive, because those wars killed millions of the worlds young, with entire futures ahead of them, not to mention the epidemics & pandemics that were running rampant alongside those wars. Millions of the weak have been purged, it is God's will. Deus vult!.. Call me stupid, Candy, but i'll still be alive...
By #610414 15,Apr,21 18:07
Good luck to you. Those wars killed young and old alike. I value the old and the infirm's life as I do the young. This is not a case were the young will survive if we feed the old people to the beast. Again, and I hate to repeat myself. DO AS YOU WANT AND IN THE END YOU'LL EITHER SURVIVE A BOUT, WON'T GET IT AT ALL, OR GET VACCINATED. No one is twisting your arm. It's funny, first it was fake news, then it was a conspiracy, now it's a dangerous drug. When was the last time anything was 100% safe? The Salk vaccine
The Salk vaccine had been 60–70% effective against PV1 (poliovirus type 1), over 90% effective against PV2 and PV3, and 94% effective against the development of bulbar polio.
Yet it was the miracle drug of the fifties.
Lover, do as your heart tells you. Whatever happens after is LIFE.
By #502711 15,Apr,21 20:21
Well we know what people were like in the 50's, we all thought asbestos was safe. Some of these vaccines only have a 50% efficacy rate. If you had the flu & you were told that you could get over the flu faster with a vaccine, but there's also a chance you could die from it, would you still get it? Did you also know that past vaccines had to go through vigorous tests & experimentation that would last decades before the scientists would inject people with them? But the corona virus vaccine was put together in a matter of months & now the tests & experiments are being used on the world populace. Also polio IS something to be worried about, it paralyzes people & causes death to anyone. If polio was getting around I would get vaccinated for that & did as a child, though not of my own choice. I don't need to be told to do whatever I feel is right, because I'm a sovereign individual that understands his rights & will not be scared into becoming a guinea pig for the government or the WHO or whoever else.
By #610414 15,Apr,21 20:48
Today, the flu seldom kills. Covid killed half a million in one year in the US alone. You sure you want to compare?
By #502711 16,Apr,21 04:07
How do we know that they didn't just mark people that died of the flu in 2020 as corona virus deaths? What if the numbers are made up? How come there's so many hospital beds with no patients in them? These are questions that should be asked, we shouldn't just blindly believe what we're told. There has been many professionals come forward to question the whole pandemic reaction, some say it's an overreaction, I say it's a hysteria. When anyone can show me a statistic on the ratio of deaths by age range & healthy vs non-healthy people & show me that healthy people are dying in great numbers, then i'll think about taking this seriously. But I only see & hear vague reports & contradictions about this pandemic..
By #610414 16,Apr,21 07:30
How do we know there's no sentient life on Mars? How do we know if Elvis is really dead? How do we really know we walked on the moon? You have to have a little faith, but, did you notice how hard you try to sell it to yourself? Me? I got the shots. Easy piecy.
By #502711 16,Apr,21 19:11
I don't know how Mars, Elvis & the moon landings are related, but i'm not trying hard at all to sell whatever it is you think i'm selling. All that I have said is coherent & logical. It didn't take much thought at all to elaborate on all that I have learned since this pandemic started. But i'll give you a thumbs up for feeling good about receiving your vaccine. How about that?
By #610414 16,Apr,21 20:09

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 01:42 other posts 
Check out my new blog. sex ed the more you know. /blogs/47390.html
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 03:05 other posts 
Nice, very nice. Thanks for pointing it out. Direct link is here
I like it. They also have demonstrations!
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 15:34 other posts 
Happy to hear. Its good to learn new things, and even more fun when it has to do with sex, and kinky stuff. I have started an archive to have to refresh my brain on things that might pop up . I like the demonstrations on the subjects after they are talked about. Great site.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 20:16 other posts 
I agree!!!

By #502711 20,Apr,21 07:25
/forum/thread.php?id=29740#t558952 See this thread for your re-education.

By #502711 18,Apr,21 17:18
m o d e r n i t y

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#53

Show your Genitals