Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #50

Pages:  #1... #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jul,18 03:53 other posts 
I've had sex with two girls recently. However, they were a bit squeamish about me using different condom when I fucked each one. I ended up using 6 condoms. I then got bored having to change condom each time I moved from one pussy to the other. One thing that was good is that one of them was licking my balls whole I was fucking the other. I ended up shooting my load this way. But I first took the condom off and shot the cum load on my girl's belly.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jul,18 03:37 other posts 
Fucking in public toilets, dressing rooms, etc. Have you ever done it? How was it?

only registered users can see external links
By #485312 09,Jul,18 05:35
l can think of better places to fuck, l guess because we randomly fuck anywhere, we don't need to do it in a cubicle, we just find some where secluded and do it.. out doors is better than stuck in a loo ... people use them *lix*
By #502711 09,Jul,18 07:41
I've never done it in a toilet. Never saw the appeal
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jul,18 13:00 other posts 
Neither have I ever seen the appeal of it other than its occasional convenience. When I meet a girl in a pub who wants to experiment a bit, a little handjob for example, the toilet is often convenient. And,yes, if possible I'll bring her home. But it is not always feasible.
By #502711 09,Jul,18 19:48
I like doing things in risky spots. I like the thrill of getting caught
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jul,18 03:39 other posts 
I like the thrill of being caught by women. But that's not easy to arrange.
I don't care much getting caught by men.
Leaves me indifferent.
By #556372 09,Jul,18 09:20
Toilet? No. Women's room counter? Yes

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,18 08:04 other posts 
I posted this in the artistic pics group, but I feel like posting it here too. After all, it's about stuff. And if I offend you, take a chill-pill.

My cock
[deleted image]
done in Roy Lichtenstein style
By #556372 02,Jul,18 08:25
Yes!!!!!! As alway, we have to explain everything to a blonde. Now, bend over and let Daddy tell you all about it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,18 08:27 other posts 
ha ha.
By #502711 02,Jul,18 09:23
Of course not. You're also good at doing dishes.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,18 12:13 other posts 
She's also good in swallowing cum.
By #485312 09,Jul,18 05:38
well isn't that what women were built for?? lol, *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jul,18 03:17 other posts 
Did anyone watch the England vs Sweden football game?
By #485312 09,Jul,18 05:37
we don't watch soccer here oz much, its not football to us, when grown men fall over and pretend to be hurt, its more of a girls game, here in our football dudes have had their jaws broken and played on, for the sake of the game and winning, not taking dives like sissy school girls *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jul,18 16:25 other posts 
A mayor in Lebanon decided that female police officers should be wearing sexy shorts. Way to go!
--------------------------------------- added after 36 seconds

Replace **** by f o r c e without spaces
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

Fucking censoring....
By #23212 08,Jul,18 17:33
The mayor there spoke in English. But the female officers spoke in Arabic. IMHO, given their great new uniforms, and the 'second language' there, I think they should speak in French.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jul,18 19:08 other posts 
Their outfit is what counts most, not their linguistic skills, unless the latter ones refer to their ability to use their tongues in combination with fellatio, know what I mean?
By #23212 08,Jul,18 19:10
Aaaiiiiieeeee! First Arabic, now Latin.

By #556372 03,Jul,18 17:54
I believe there should be term limits in the US Congress. Senators should get one term and be able to run after skipping one term. In the house, representatives should be limited to two terms.
There should also be a "confidence" vote where the whole national electorate votes on the sitting president. This vote would not **** out the president but would tell him how the country feels about him
--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

****=f o r c e
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 18:42 other posts 
You're wise.
What you propose is called democracy.
It used to be like that.
2000 years ago.
Not any more.
By #545929 03,Jul,18 22:46
I believe that all politicians should be fitted with shock collars that activate when they tell a lie. Unfortunately, the battery would probably be the size of a house.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 03:23 other posts 
Very good idea
By #556372 04,Jul,18 07:55
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 07:10 other posts 
Limiting a Presiedent to 2 terms was a very wise, if only relatively recent move. I do think long term incumnbents of 'seats' in any 'parliament' can lose touch with the reality of what their constituents are facing.
Love or loathe him President Trump's view chime with a lot of americans who felt that for too long their views were not heard.
As for limiting terms for senators and representatives that sounds like a good idea. maybe in that way the NRA would have less influence, but maybe that is just a dream.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,18 10:35 other posts 
Everything is a dream.

And perhaps it's time to remember another dream and a bit of history. 4th of July 1776. Thomas Jefferson. His dream. The establishment of the US. Jefferson, however, would not have recognised what the US is today. He would never have dreamt of his country being ruled by private corporations. In a sense then, the celebration of independence concerns a country that has long ago seized to exist.

Happy 4th of July.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

But let's talk about something less serious now.
Black pussy.
[deleted image]
That's Shanice.
Jefferson liked black pussy too.
He fucked at least one.

By #556372 03,Jul,18 17:58
I believe that while our federal government (read that as Congress) gets more expensive to the taxpayers, they do less and less.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 18:42 other posts 
This is not a belief.
It is a fact.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,18 14:57 other posts 
How long does it take for a man to fill up a big coke bottle with his ejaculate?

Well, each cumshot is about 5 millilitres = 0.005 litres in volume. The volume of a coke bottle is 1 litre. Therefore he needs to ejaculate 1/0.005 = 200 times.

If he cums once a day, he needs 200 days, that's about six and a half months, to complete his task.

If he cums twice a day, he needs 100 days, or a bit more than three months.

If he cums three times a day, like I so, he needs less than two months to fill up the bottle with jizz.
By #556372 02,Jul,18 17:53
And refrigerate
By #502711 02,Jul,18 20:14
What if you round up 200 dudes to jack off into the bottle? Then you could fill it in one day
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 01:15 other posts 
That's a great practical solution!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 02:31 other posts 
A very interesting thought. Your calculation suggests that each of your ejaculations is of a similar volume. I am not questioning that in your case but I think that most men after the first ejaculation of the day would have diminished volume of ejaculation in each subsequent ejaculation. Cum videos on here often show quite small volumes ejaculated.
By #556372 03,Jul,18 07:20
how true
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 17:08 other posts 
That's true. I was being optimistic

By #556372 03,Jul,18 07:28
I think that men with big dicks should offer their services to husbands with little dicks,,Women are people too,,,

By #556372 03,Jul,18 07:26
My wife not only loves and enjoys many men and women, she loves group sex too. What do you think? Should I also enjoy the same men and women?? Should I offer my ass to all?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 01:26 other posts 
I've stuffed this thread with lots of stuff.
Could someone else stuff too?
Also, please help post some more serious stuff.
My problem is that I perceive this site as being a casual sex site rather than as a forum for the exchange of profound ideas. Please help restore the order of things.
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 01:52 other posts 
Here's some important stuff.
By #556372 03,Jul,18 07:23
A twisted upper intestine can be a bitch. It can put you in the hospital for several weeks. My son just got this. Anyone else?

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jul,18 17:00 other posts 
I'm not sure if this is a new option to the rules of the Free Theme Contest but just so you know...

There is an option "Block recent winners" that, if checked, prevents any of the members who recently won some contest from entering in this contest. That is basically everyone who appear on the lists of recently finished contests. Be warned that the creator will be also blocked if he/she won something recently.
By #556372 02,Jul,18 17:53
Great, I think it's about time

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jul,18 19:30 other posts 
Below please find some Stuff, just some useless Stuff.
By #485312 01,Jul,18 21:14
theres some pretty pointless sites about... l found one called 'Rate my Poo' years ago, cracked me up and l like the 'something open, that would make a great screen saver *lix*
By #502711 01,Jul,18 23:12
Where do you find all this stuff?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,18 00:59 other posts 
I'm full of nonsense, am I not?
By #502711 02,Jul,18 09:22
You are

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,18 02:52 other posts 
In case you missed your news in Arabic today, visit

By #556372 29,Jun,18 15:43
I'm posting here a thread I had in the other "Stuff, Just Stuff" I believe that it may generate more entries and more winners
What I'd like to see is for winners of the free theme photo contests locked out for 2 months from entering another one. It would give us lesser mortals a better chance to win and more of an insensitive to enter these contests. Also, a 2nd,3rd,and also ran recognition. Perhaps with points,
--------------------------------------- added after 19 hours

If you win a crown 1st place in one of these contests it can be redeemed for 100 points. One member admitted to winning 25. Multiply 25 by 100 and you get 2500 points
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 18:01 other posts 
I just tried to read the responses you got in the other thread. I can't understand what they're saying.
By #556372 29,Jun,18 18:33
Thanks for your support
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 19:42 other posts 
It's not that I'm supporting you, it's just that it's impossible to understand what they're saying.
By #485312 01,Jul,18 06:53
don't worry leo. they just make it up as they go, they like slinging shit at everyone else, its what they do in there, l think they go on the principle, if they say it loud enough and long enough people will believe it, instead all theyre doing is showing the whole site what a pack of dicks they are, and limp ones at that *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 18:02 other posts 
Anyway, your proposal seems reasonable.
By #556372 29,Jun,18 20:17
One couple won 25 contests and got almost 2500 points. First, they have the advantage of being able to enter the contest for women and for men and, according to admin, they have 700 people who friended them and they get notified this couple is in the contest. I understand they are very likeable but there has to be a way to even the contests
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jun,18 20:35 other posts 
I agree
By #485312 01,Jul,18 05:01
well lm glad its not me being the one that wins all the contests. l was brought up in a contest where the originator didn't want me to enter, which l thought was a bit rude of them, but l noticed this individual has since been deleted for reasons unknown to me. it doesn't matter what admin does here, no one will ever like it, and if people want to win a contest, it might inspire them to put up better pictures in future, l noticed in some of the comps, the same people put up the same pics over and over, so why not try to take some better shots, instead of using the same ones ... it also gets a bit boring looking at some peoples pages, that haven't posted a new pic in years, admin is trying to inspire people to participate more, but why would he want to keep making things for us if everyone whinges about the things he does all the time.. *lix*
By admin [Ignore] 01,Jul,18 08:50 other posts 
I actually blocked pictures that recently won from submitting some time ago. Because it is boring to see the same images over and over. I now think I should block same pictures at all. I.e. if it's submitted already in one of the contest, it should not be submitted to another. I'm doing it now.

Also, none of you has noticed, but couple of days ago I added an option to block people who recently won some contest from entering a new contest. It's up to the creator to decide if they want to block them or not. So far, no one used it. (or may be I made a mistake and it does not work )
By #556372 01,Jul,18 09:08
Wow, admin, I haven't seen it but that's a great start. Is that part of the rules at the bottom?
By admin [Ignore] 01,Jul,18 11:50 other posts 
Indeed. But it's kind of self-explanatory anyway.
By #485312 01,Jul,18 21:12
now the contests are just disappearing. one got to the bottom last night and when l checked this morning, it wasn't even on the list.. poof !!!! *lix*
By #502711 01,Jul,18 04:58
There's a lot of "moooo-ing" going on in the other thread. It's disturbing our little party we got going on here, hey lanser, my homeboy 😎 We should turnt up that muzik to 11 & be louder
By #556372 01,Jul,18 09:11
My man, blowing speakers is my 2nd favorite thing to blow,
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Jul,18 12:57 other posts 
I wonder what the first one is.
By #556372 01,Jul,18 14:55
By #23212 01,Jul,18 17:15
Does that mean that you love to 'blow your own horn'?
By #556372 01,Jul,18 18:32
By #502711 01,Jul,18 23:13

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #44   #45   #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53  

Show your Genitals