Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #11

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#565

Started by bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,19 03:36  other posts
The other day, I posted something in another thread where I asked members what was the first word that popped into their head when they saw/heard the word "cheap"?

My first response was from Whoknows and his reply was "perfume". That phrase, cheap perfume, made me instantly think of Journey's DON'T STOP BELIEVING. The post went in a different direction from what I planned but it was so much fun! Example, there were other responses to the word "cheap" that included shoddy, floozy and several more and huxley999 was able to cite songs with those words in them!

Let's pick a RANDOM word and see if a song comes to mind. My guess is not every word will trigger a song to pop into our heads, but who knows. If you would kindly post a few lines of the song that reflects "the word", the name of the song and the artist and if you like, a YouTube link to the song. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR SONG TO THE PARTICULAR "WORD OF THE DAY".

Let's have some musical fun!

New Comment       Rating: 9  


Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 23:26 other posts 
The word for Thursday, August 13, SCARED
By sherryann [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 00:13 other posts 
I don't know how to love him - Yvonne Elliman
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 03:50 other posts 
only registered users can see external links


I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed, yes really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else

I don't know how to take this
I don't see why he moves me
He's a man, he's just a man
And I've had so many men before
In very many ways
He's just one more

Should I bring him down?
Should I scream and shout?
Should I speak of love
Let my feelings out?
I never thought I'd come to this
What's it all about

Don't you think it's rather funny
I should be in this position
I'm the one who's always been
So calm, so cool, no lover's fool
Running every show
He SCARES me so

Should I bring him down?
Should I scream and shout?
Should I speak of love
Let my feelings out?
I never thought I'd come to this
What's it all about

Yes, if he said he loved me
I'd be lost, I'd be frightened
I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope
I'd turn my head, I'd back away
I wouldn't want to know
He scares me so
I want him so
I love him so
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 03:44 other posts  ⤴
Bring on the night - The Corrs


only registered users can see external links


I read the book you read
Tasted the words you said
Our story is darkening with time
One fading afternoon
The leaves dried in your car
No picture understood
But I had a feeling I would cry
You hid it all from me
Ooh, I'll miss you forever
Let's hope we've always summer
Yeah, bring on the night, I don't care (bring on the night, I don't care)
Turn on the dark, I'm not SCARED (turn on the dark, I'm not scared)
Spirit money to a flame
Ask that I'll see you again (that I'll see you again)
Yeah, bring on the night, I don't care (bring on the night, I don't care)
Turn on the dark, I'm not scared (turn on the dark, I'm not scared
Wherever it is you left me behind
I'll follow you down the path of my broken heart
Flowers on Edith Grove, wilt like a love note
Every day I'm passing by
I say a little prayer
Ooh, I'll miss you forever
Let's hope we've always summer
Yeah, bring on the night, I don't care (bring on the night, I don't care)
Turn on the dark, I'm not scared (turn on the dark, I'm not scared)
Spirit money to a flame
Ask that I'll see you again (that I'll see you again)
Yeah, bring on the night, I don't care (bring on the night, I don't care)
Turn on the dark, I'm not scared (turn on the dark, I'm not scared
Wherever it is you left me behind
I'll follow you down the path of my broken heart
Ooh, I'll miss you forever
Let's hope we've always summer
Yeah, bring on the night, I don't care (bring on the night, I don't care)
Turn on the dark, I'm not scared (turn on the dark, I'm not scared)
Spirit money to a flame
Ask that I'll see you again (that I'll see you again)
Yeah, bring on the night, I don't care (bring on the night, I don't care)
Turn on the dark, I'm not scared (turn on the dark, I'm not scared
Wherever it is you left me behind
I'll follow you down the path of my broken heart
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 03:48 other posts  ⤴
Red blooded woman - Kylie Minogue


only registered users can see external links


Count backwards, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Before you get too heated and turned on
(This guy)
You should've learned your lesson all them times before
You've been bruised, you've been broken

And there's my mind saying, "Think before you go
Through that door, it could lead you nowhere."
(This guy)
Has got you all romantic crazy in your head
Do you think I listen? No, I don't care

'Cause I can't focus, I can't stop
You got me spinning 'round, 'round, 'round, 'round
(Like a record)
I can't focus, it's too hot (Inside)
You'll never get to heaven if you're SCARED of getting high

Boy, boy, let me keep freaking around
I wanna get down
I'm a red-blooded woman
What's the point of hanging around?
Boy, boy, don't wanna keep turning it down
When this girl wants to rock with you (Yeah)
Boy, boy, let me keep freaking around
I wanna get down
I'm a red-blooded woman
What's the point of hanging 'round?
Boy, boy, don't wanna keep turning it down
When this girl wants to rock with you

My conscience saying, "Get down off this dream
It's too dangerous and deadly."
(This guy)
Has got you talking 'round in circles, can't you see?
All for the sake of sexy
(You're loving it)

Then there's my sense saying, "Stop before you fall
I don't want to pick you up again."
(This guy)
Has got you all romantic, crazier each day
Do you think I listen? There's no way

'Cause I can't focus, I can't stop
You got me spinning 'round, 'round, 'round, 'round
(Like a record)
I can't focus, it's too hot (Inside)
You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high

Boy, boy, let me keep freaking around
I wanna get down
I'm a red-blooded woman
What's the point of hanging around?
Boy, boy, don't wanna keep turning it down
When this girl wants to rock with you
Boy, boy, let me keep freaking around
I wanna get down
I'm a red-blooded woman
What's the point of hanging 'round?
Boy, boy, don't wanna keep turning it down
When this girl wants to rock with you

Let me keep freaking around (Freaking around)
Red-blooded woman
It's too hot inside
You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la (Freaking around)
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la (Freaking around)
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la (Freaking around)
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la (Freaking around)
(Oh, this girl wants to rock with you, oh)

Boy, boy, let me keep freaking around
I wanna get down
I'm a red-blooded woman
What's the point of hanging around?
Boy, boy, don't wanna keep turning it down
When this girl wants to rock with you
(Boy, I wanna get down)
Boy, boy, let me keep freaking around
I wanna get down
I'm a red-blooded woman
What's the point of hanging 'round?
Boy, boy, don't wanna keep turning it down
When this girl wants to rock with you

Wanna rock with you
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 03:52 other posts  ⤴
“Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) - David Bowie


She had an horror of rooms, she was tired, you can't hide beat
When I looked in her eyes, they were blue but nobody home
Well, she could've been a killer if she didn't walk the way she do
And she do
She opened strange doors that we'd never close again

She began to wail jealousy's scream
Waiting at the lights, know what I mean

Scary monsters, super creeps
Keep me running, running scared
Scary monsters, super creeps
Keep me running, running scared

She asked me to stay and I stole her room
She asked for my love and I gave her a dangerous mind
Now she's stupid in the street and she can't socialise
Well, I love the little girl and I'll love her till the day she dies

She wails Jimmy's guitar sound, jealousy's scream
Waiting at the lights, know what I mean

Scary monsters, super creeps
Keep me running, running scared
Scary monsters and super creeps
Keep me running, running scared

Scary monsters and super creeps
Keep me running, running scared
Scary monsters and super creeps
Keep me running, running scared

Scary monsters and super creeps
Keep me running, running scared
Scary monsters and super creeps
Keep me running, running scared
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 22:27 other posts 
Sonny & Chet, I GOT YOU BABE

[Her:]
They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
[Him:]
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Her:]
They say our love won't pay the rent
Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
[Him:]
I guess that's so, we don't have a plot
But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Him:]
I got flowers in the spring
I got you to wear my ring
[Her:]
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get SCARED, you're always around

[Her:]
So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
[Him:]
Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb

[Him:]
Babe
[Both:]
I got you babe I got you babe

[Him:]
I got you to hold my hand
[Her:]
I got you to understand
[Him:]
I got you to walk with me
[Her:]
I got you to talk with me

[Him:]
I got you to kiss goodnight
[Her:]
I got you to hold me tight
[Him:]
I got you, I won't let go
[Her:]
I got you to love me so

[Both:]
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
I got you babe
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 05:16 other posts  ⤴
Stuck in the Middle With You - Stealers Wheel

only registered users can see external links

Well, I don't know why I came here tonight
I got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so SCARED in case I fall off my chair
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you
Yes, I'm stuck in the middle with you
And I'm wondering what it is I should do
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face
Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you
When you started off with nothing
And you're proud that you're a self-made man
And your friends, they all come crawling
Slap you on the back and say
"Please, please"
Trying to make some sense of it all
But I can see, it makes no sense at all
Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor?
'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you
When you started off with nothing
And you're proud that you're a self-made man
And your friends, they all come crawling
Slap you on the back and say
"Please, please"
Well, I don't know why I came here tonight
I've got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you
Yes, I'm stuck in the middle with you
Stuck in the middle with you
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 09:43 other posts  ⤴
Lithium ~ Nirvana

only registered users can see external links

I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, that's okay, 'cause so are you
Broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is every day for all I care
And I'm not SCARED
Light my candles in a daze
'Cause I've found God
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah, yeah
I'm so lonely, that's okay, I shaved my head
And I'm not sad
And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've hurt
But I'm not sure
I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there
And I don't care
I'm so horny, that's okay, my will is good
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah, yeah
I like it, I'm not gonna crack
I miss you, I'm not gonna crack
I love you, I'm not gonna crack
I killed you, I'm not gonna crack
I like it, I'm not gonna crack
I miss you, I'm not gonna crack
I love you, I'm not gonna crack
I killed you, I'm not gonna crack
I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, that's okay, 'cause so are you
Broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is every day for all I care
And I'm not SCARED
Light my candles in a daze
'Cause I've found God
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah, yeah
I like it, I'm not gonna crack
I miss you, I'm not gonna crack
I love you, I'm not gonna crack
I killed you, I'm not gonna crack
I like it, I'm not gonna crack
I miss you, I'm not gonna crack
I love you, I'm not gonna crack
I killed you, I'm not gonna crack
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 22:30 other posts 
Matchbox 20, 3 AM

She said, "It's cold outside" and she hands me a raincoat
She's always worried about things like that
She said, "It's all gonna end and it might as well be my fault"

And she only sleeps when it's raining
And she screams, and her voice is straining

And she says, "Baby, it's 3 AM, I must be lonely"
And she says, "Baby, well, I can't help
But be SCARED of it all sometimes
And the rain's gonna wash away, I believe this"

She's got a little bit of something, God, it's better than nothing
And in her color portrait world she believes that she's got it all
She swears that the moon don't hang quite as high as it used to

And she only sleeps when it's raining
And she screams and her voice is straining

And she says, "Baby, when it's 3 AM I must be lonely"
Well, heaven she says, "Baby, well, I can't help
But be SCARED of it all sometimes
And the rain's gonna wash away, I believe this"

Well, she believes that life isn't made up of all that you're used to
And the clock on the wall has been stuck at 3 for days and days
She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway
But outside it's stopped raining

And she says, "Baby, It's 3 AM I must be lonely"
Well, heaven she says, "Baby, well, I can't help
But be SCARED of it all sometimes
And the rain's gonna wash away, I believe this"
Well, it's 3 AM, I must be lonely
Well, heaven she says, "Baby, well, I can't help
But be SCARED of it all sometimes"
By #758339 13,Aug,26 16:45⤴
Giant - THE THE

only registered users can see external links

The sun is high and I'm surrounded by sand
For as far as my eyes can see
I'm strapped into a rocking chair
With a blanket all over my knees

I am a stranger to myself
And nobody knows I'm here
When I looked into my face
It wasn't myself I'd seen
But who I've tried to be

I'm thinking of things I'd hoped to forget
I'm choking to death in a sun that never sets
I clogged up my mind with perpetual greed
And turned all of my friends into enemies
And now the past has returned to haunt me

I'm SCARED of God
And scared of hell
And I'm caving in upon myself
I'm scared of God
And scared of hell
And I'm caving in upon myself

How can anyone know me
When I don't even know myself?
[fade]
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,26 22:34 other posts 
Bruce Springsteen, BORN TO RUN

In the day, we sweat it out on the streets
Of a runaway American dream
At night, we ride through mansions of glory
In suicide machines
Sprung from cages out on Highway 9
Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line
Oh, baby this town rips the bones from your back
It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap
We gotta get out while we're young
'Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run
Yes, girl, we were

Wendy let me in, I wanna be your friend
I want to guard your dreams and visions
Just wrap your legs 'round these velvet rims
And strap your hands across my engines
Together we could break this trap
We'll run till we drop, baby we'll never go back
Oh, will you walk with me out on the wire?
'Cause baby I'm just a SCARED and lonely rider
But I gotta know how it feels
I want to know if love is wild, babe
I want to know if love is real
Oh, can you show me?

Beyond the palace, hemi-powered drones
Scream down the boulevard
The girls comb their hair in rearview mirrors
And the boys try to look so hard
The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist
I wanna die with you, Wendy, on the streets tonight
In an everlasting kiss

(1, 2, 3, 4) The highways jammed with broken heroes
On a last chance power drive
Everybody's out on the run tonight
But there's no place left to hide
Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness
I'll love you with all the madness in my soul
Oh, someday girl, I don't know when
We're gonna get to that place
Where we really want to go, and we'll walk in the sun
But till then, tramps like us
Baby, we were born to run

Oh honey, tramps like us
Baby, we were born to run
Come on with me, tramps like us
Baby, we were born to run


By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 02:42 other posts 
The word for Wednesday, August 12 - BRING
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 02:52 other posts 
Steve Winwood, HIGHER LOVE

Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is a wasted time
Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

BRING me a higher love
BRING me a higher love
BRING me a higher love
Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?

Worlds are turning and we're just hanging on
Facing our fear and standing out there alone
A yearning, and it's real to me
There must be someone who's feeling for me
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring be a higher love
I could rise above on a higher love

I will wait for it
I'm not too late for it
Until then, I'll sing my song
To cheer the night along
Bring it... Oh bring it...

I could light the night up with my soul on fire
I could make the sun shine from pure desire
Let me feel that love come over me
Let me feel how strong it could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 05:01 other posts 
Don’t Bring Me Down - ELO

only registered users can see external links

You got me runnin', goin' out of my mind
You got me thinkin' that I'm wastin' my time
Don't BRING me down
No, no, no, no, no
Ooh-ooh-hoo
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down
You wanna stay out with your fancy friends
I'm tellin' you, it's got to be the end
Don't bring me down
No, no, no, no, no
Ooh-ooh-hoo
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down
Don't bring me down, groos
Don't bring me down, groos
Don't bring me down, groos
Don't bring me down
What happened to the girl I used to know?
You let your mind out somewhere down the road
Don't bring me down
No, no, no, no, no
Ooh-ooh-hoo
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down
You're always talkin' 'bout your crazy nights
One of these days, you're gonna get it right
Don't bring me down
No, no, no, no, no
Ooh-ooh-hoo
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down
Don't bring me down, groos
Don't bring me down, groos
Don't bring me down, groos
Don't bring me down
You're lookin' good, just like a snake in the grass
One of these days, you're gonna break your glass
Don't bring me down
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Ooh-ooh-hoo
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down
You got me shakin', got me runnin' away
You got me crawlin' up to you everyday
Don't bring me down
No, no, no, no, no
Ooh-ooh-hoo
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down, down, down, down, down, down
I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor
Don't bring me down
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 04:10 other posts  ⤴
“Bring Me To Life” - Evanescence


How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul, my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up) wake me up inside (I can't wake up), wake me up inside
(Save me) call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can't wake up) before I come undone
(Save me) save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without, you can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real, bring (bring) me (me) to life

(Wake me up) wake me up inside (I can't wake up), wake me up inside
(Save me) call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can't wake up) before I come undone
(Save me) save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life
I've been livin' a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

Frozen (frozen) inside without your touch, without your love
Darling, only (only) you are the life among the dead
All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years, it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here, there must be something more
Bring me to life

(Wake me up) wake me up inside (I can't wake up), wake me up inside
(Save me) call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can't wake up) before I come undone
(Save me) save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life
I've been livin' a lie (bring me to life)
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 05:18 other posts 
And I Love Her - The Beatles

only registered users can see external links

I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her
She gives me everything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover BRINGS
She brings to me
And I love her
A love like ours
Could never die
As long as I
Have you near me
Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love her
Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love her
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 04:31 other posts  ⤴
You don’t bring me flowers - Barbra Streisand


only registered users can see external links


You don't BRING me flowers
You don't sing me love songs
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you come through the door
At the end of the day

I remember when
You couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to leave me
Now after loving me late at night
When it's good for you, babe
And you're feeling alright
Well, you just roll over
And you turn out the light
And you don't bring me flowers anymore

It used to be so natural (Used to be)
To talk about forever (Mm)
But 'used to bes' don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
'Til we sweep them away
And baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh
And I learned how to cry
Well, I learned how to love
And learned how to lie

So you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
(So you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye)
You don't bring me flowers anymore

Well, you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
And you don't sing me
And you don't sing me love songs
You don't bring me flowers anymore
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 05:21 other posts 
Bring It On Home To Me - Sam Cooke

only registered users can see external links

If you ever change your mind
About leaving, leaving me behind
Baby, BRING it to me
Bring your sweet loving
Bring it on home to me
Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah)
I know I laughed when you left
But now I know I only hurt myself
Baby, bring it to me
Bring your sweet loving
Bring it on home to me
Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah)
I'll give you jewellery and money, too
That ain't all, that ain't all I'll do for you
Oh, if you bring it to me
Bring your sweet loving
Bring it on home to me
Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah)
You know I'll always be your slave
'Til I'm buried, buried in my grave
Oh honey, bring it to me
Bring your sweet loving
Bring it on home to me
Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah)
One more thing
I tried to treat you right
But you stayed out, stayed out at night
But I forgive you, bring it to me
Bring your sweet loving
Bring it on home to me
Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah)
Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah)
Yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah) yeah (yeah)
Yeah (yeah) yeah
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 06:47 other posts 
Be still my heart! Yep, Biguyfrfun goes uncharacteristically wild and rapidly posts three tunes, bam, bam and BOOM! Now I’m waiting to see what Blondie tune Dougal will post that features the word BRING!
By #758339 12,Aug,26 06:58
I would have loved to have posted three Blondie titles now, but sadly, I could only think of one...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 07:17 other posts 
That’s quite alright my dear! The fact that you can consistently post Blondie tunes amazes the stuff outta me! Your musical ability is number #1 in my book!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 04:36 other posts  ⤴
You’ve lost that Lovin’ feeling - Elvis


only registered users can see external links

Okay okay here is the Righteous Brothers version

only registered users can see external links


You never close your eyes
Anymore when I kiss your lips
There's no tenderness
Like before in your fingertips

You're trying hard not to show it
Baby, baby, I know it

You've lost that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
You've lost that loving feeling
Now it's gone, gone, gone, whoa-oh-oh
Yeah

There's no tenderness in your eyes
When I reach out for you
Girl, you're starting to criticize
Every little thing that I do

It makes me just feel like cryin'
'Cause, baby, something beautiful's dyin'

You've lost that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
You've lost that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone, whoa-oh-oh

Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for you
If this suit weren't too tight!
If you would only love me like you used to do
We had a love, love, a love you don't find every day
Oh, don't, don't, don't, don't take it away
Listen to me, talking to you

Bring back that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
BRING back that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone
And I can't go on, whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh
By #758339 12,Aug,26 06:56⤴
In The Flesh - BLONDIE

only registered users can see external links

Darlin' darlin' darlin'
I can't wait to see you
Your picture ain't enough
I can't wait to touch you in the flesh
Darlin' darlin' darlin'
I can't wait to hear you
Remembering your love
Is nothing without you in the flesh

Went walking one day on the lower East side
Met you with a girlfriend, you were so divine
She said, "Hands off this one sweetie, this boy is mine."
I couldn't resist you - I'm not deaf, dumb, and blind

Darlin' darlin' darlin'
Now you're out of town
Those girls that you run with
They BRING my head down
Ooh Darlin' darlin'
Watch out if I see you
'Cause if you say hello
It'll mean you wanna see me in the flesh

Ooh warm and soft, in the flesh
Ooh close and hot, in the flesh
Ooh
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 09:36 other posts  ⤴
Welcome to the Jungle ~ Guns N' Roses

only registered users can see external links

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games
We got everything you want, honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey, we got your disease

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it BRING you to your shun-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-knees, knees
Muah, ah, I wanna watch you bleed

Welcome to the jungle, we take it day-by-day
If you want it you're gonna bleed, but it's the price you pay
And you're a very sexy girl, who's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights, but you won't get them for free

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my, my serpentine
Oh, ah, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you got a hunger for what you see, you'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it BRING you to your shun-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-knees, knees
Muah, I'm gonna watch you bleed

And when you're high, you never ever wanna come down
So down, so down, so down, yeah

You know where you are?
You're in the jungle, baby
You're gonna die

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it BRING you to your shun-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-knees, knees
In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Feel my, oh my, my, my serpentine

Jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it BRING you to your shun-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-knees, knees

Down in the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it BRING you to your—it's gonna BRING you down, huh
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 12,Aug,26 15:50 other posts  ⤴
“Bring It On Home” - Led Zeppelin


Baby, baby
I'm gonna bring it on home to you
I've got my ticket, I've got that load
Got up, gone higher, all aboard
I'll take my seat, right way back, ooh yeah
Watch this train roll down the track
I'm gonna bring it on home
Bring it on home to you
Watch out, watch out

Try to tell you baby
What you trying to do?
Trying to love me, baby
And love some other men too
Bring it on home, bring it on home
Went a little walk downtown
Messed and got back late
Found a note there waiting
It said, "Daddy, I just can't wait."
Bring it on home, bring it on home
Bring it back home, bring it back home to me, baby

Tell you, pretty baby
You love to mess me around
I'm going to give you loving, baby
Going to move you out of town
Bring it on home, bring it on home
Sweetest little baby daddy ever saw
I'm going to give you loving, baby
I'm going to give you more
Bring it on home, bring it on home
Bring it on home, oh, right

Bring it on home, bring it on home to you


By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 00:06 other posts 
The word for Tuesday, August 11, FOLLOW
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 02:56 other posts 
“One For The Vine” - Genesis


Fifty thousand men were sent to do the will of one
His claim was phrased quite simply, though he never voiced it loud
I am he, the chosen one

In his name they could slaughter, for his name they could die
Though many there were believed in him, still more were sure he lied
But they'll fight the battle on

Then one whose faith had died
Fled back up the mountainside
But before the top was made
A misplaced footfall made him stray
From the path prepared for him
Off of the mountain on to a wilderness of ice

This unexpected vision made them stand and shake with fear
But nothing was his fright compared with those who saw him appear
Terror filled their minds with awe

Simple were the folk who lived
Upon this frozen wave
So not surprising was their thought
This is he, God's chosen one
Who's come to save us from
All our oppressors
We shall be kings on this world

Follow me!
I'll play the game you want me
Until I find a way back home

Follow me!
I give you strength beside you
Courage to win your battles

No, no, no, this can't go on
This will be all that I fled from
Let me rest for a while

He walked into a valley
All alone
There he talked with water, and then with the vine

They leave me no choice
I must lead them to glory or most likely to death

They travelled cross the plateau of ice, up to its edge
Then they crossed a mountain range and saw the final plain
Still, he urged the people on

Then, on a distant slope
He observed one without hope
Flee back up the mountainside
He thought he recognized him by his walk
And by the way he fell, and by the way he
Stood up, and vanished into air
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 03:30 other posts  ⤴
Try to remember - Andy Williams


only registered users can see external links


Try to remember the kind of September
When life was slow and oh, so mellow
Try to remember the kind of September
When grass was green and grain was yellow
Try to remember the kind of September
When you were a tender and callow fellow
Try to remember and if you remember
Then FOLLOW, follow
Try to remember the kind of September
When no one wept except the willow
Try to remember the kind of September
When dreams were kept beside your pillow
Try to remember the kind of September
When love was an ember about to billow
Try to remember and if you remember
Then follow, follow
Deep in December, it's nice to remember
Although you yearn, the snow will follow
Deep in December, it's nice to remember
The fire of September that made us mellow
Deep in December, our hearts should remember
And follow, follow, follow


This is my favourite version in a medley by Gladys Knight

only registered users can see external links
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 03:33 other posts  ⤴
Wasn’t born to follow - The Byrds


only registered users can see external links


Oh, I'd rather go and journey
Where the diamond crescent's glowing
And run across the valley
Beneath the sacred mountain

And wander through the forest
Where the trees have leaves of prisms
And break the light in colors
That no one knows the names of

And when it's time I'll go and wait
Beside a legendary fountain
'Til I see your form reflected
In its clear and jeweled waters

And if you think I'm ready
You may lead me to the chasm
Where the rivers of our vision
Flow into one another

I will want to dive beneath
The white cascading waters
She may beg, she may plead
She may argue with her logic

And mention all the things I'll lose
That really have no value
In the end she will surely know
I wasn't born to FOLLOW
By Elderman [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 03:59 other posts  ⤴
Where You Lead
Carole King
Wanting you the way I do
I only wanna be with you
And I would go to the ends of the earth
'Cause darling to me that's what you're worth

Where you lead
I will follow
Anywhere, that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow
Where you lead

If you're out on the road
Feeling lonely and so cold
All you have to do is call my name
And I'll be there
On the next train

Where you lead
I will follow
Anywhere, that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow
Where you lead

I always wanted a real home
With flowers on the windowsill
But if you wanna live in New York City
Honey, you know I will
(Yes I will, yes I will)
I never thought I could get satisfaction
From just one man
But if anyone could keep me happy
You're the one who can

Where you lead
I will follow
Anywhere, that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow
Where you lead
I will follow
Anywhere, that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow
Where you lead

Oh baby, oh, I'm gonna follow where you lead
I'm gonna follow where you lead
Oh baby, oh, I'm gonna follow where you lead
I'm gonna follow where you lead
Oh sugar, oh, I'm gonna follow where you lead
I'm gonna follow where you lead
Oh baby, oh, I'm gonna follow where you lead

I'm gonna follow where you lead
By Biguyfrfun [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 05:25 other posts  ⤴
Follow You Follow Me - Genesis

only registered users can see external links

Stay with me
My love, I hope you'll always be
Right here by my side if ever I need you
Oh, my love
In your arms
I feel so safe and so secure
And everyday is such a perfect day to spend
Alone with you
I will FOLLOW you, will you follow me?
All of the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you, will you stay with me?
Just one single tear in each passing year
With the dark
Oh, I see so very clearly now
All my fears are drifting by me so slowly now
Fading away
I can say
The night is long, but you are here
Close at hand, oh, I'm better for the smile you give
And while I live
I will follow you, will you follow me?
All of the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you, will you stay with me?
Just one single tear in each passing year there will be
I will follow you, will you follow me?
All of the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you, will you stay with me?
Just one single tear in each passing year
I will follow you, will you follow me?
All of the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you, will you stay with me?
Just one single tear in each passing year
I will follow you, will you follow me?
All of the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you, will you stay with me?
Just one single tear in each passing year
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 09:40 other posts  ⤴
I Will Follow ~ U2

only registered users can see external links

I will follow
I was on the outside when you said, you said you needed me
I was looking at myself, I was blind, I could not see
A boy tries hard to be a man
His mother takes him by his hand
If he stops to think he starts to cry, oh, why?
If you walk away, walk away
I walk away, walk away, I will follow
If you walk away, walk away
I walk away, walk away, I will follow (I will follow)
I was on the inside when they pulled the four walls down
I was looking through the window, I was lost, I am found
Walk away, walk away
I walk away, walk away, I will follow
If you walk away, walk away
I walk away, walk away, I will follow (I will follow)
Your eyes make a circle
I see you when I go in there
Your eyes, yo-yo-your eyes
Your eyes, yo-yo yo-yo-your eyes
If you walk away, walk away
I walk away, walk away, I will follow
If you walk away, walk away
I walk away, walk away, I will follow
I will follow
I will follow
I will follow
I will follow
-Will follow
By #758339 11,Aug,26 13:50⤴
Follow Me - BLONDIE

only registered users can see external links

Far from day, far from night
Out of time, out of sight
In between earth and sea
We shall fly, follow me
Dry the rain, warm the snow
Where the winds never go
Follow me, follow me
Follow me

Follow me to a cave by a sapphire shore
Where we'll walk through an emerald door
And for thousands of breathless "evermore's" my life you will be

Only you, only I
World farewell, world goodbye
To our home 'neath the sea
We shall fly, follow me

Only you, only I
World farewell, world goodbye
To our home 'neath the sea
We shall fly, follow me
Follow me, follow me
Follow me, follow me
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 18:16 other posts 
The Who, I’M FREE

I'm free, I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality
I'm free, I'm free
And I'm waiting for you to follow me

If I told you what it takes
To reach the highest high
You'd laugh and say nothing's that simple
But you've been told many times before
Messiahs pointed to the door
And no one had the guts to leave the temple!

I'm free, I'm free
And freedom tastes of reality
I'm free, I'm free
And I'm waiting for you to follow me

How can we FOLLOW?
How can we FOLLOW?
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 20:32 other posts 
Good one!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 20:56 other posts 
Thank you! I appreciate the “atta girl” especially from someone who always seems to “beat me to” the tunes that I wish I had posted!
By Lookatmine2 [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 22:02 other posts 


By Guess_Who [Ignore] 10,Aug,26 21:28 other posts 
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down--- Joan Biez..

[Verse 1]
Virgil Caine is the name, and I served on the Danville train
'Til Stonewall's cavalry came and tore up the tracks again
In the winter of '65, we were hungry, just barely alive
By May the tenth, Richmond had fell
It's a time I remember, oh so well

[Chorus]
The night they drove old Dixie down
And the bells were ringing
The night they drove old Dixie down
And the people were singing, they went
"Na, la la la, na na, la la na na, la la na na na"

[Verse 2]
Back with my wife in Tennessee
When one day she called to me
"Virgil, quick, come see, there goes Robert E.Lee"
Now I don't mind choppin' wood
And I don't care if the money's no good
Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest
But they should never have taken the very best

[Chorus]
The night they drove old Dixie down
And the bells were ringing
The night they drove old Dixie down
And all the people were singing, they went
"Na, la la la, na na, la la na na, la la na na na"
You might also like
bad idea right?
Olivia Rodrigo
The Weight
The Band
MY EYES
Travis Scott
[Verse 3]
Like my father before me, I will work the land
And like my brother above me, who took a rebel stand
He was just eighteen, proud and brave
But a Yankee laid him in his grave
I swear by the mud below my feet
You can't raise a Caine back up when he's in defeat

[Chorus]
The night they drove old Dixie down
And the bells were ringing
The night they drove old Dixie down
And all the people were singing, they went
"Na, la na na, la na, na na na na, la na na na na"
The night they drove old Dixie down
And all the bells were ringing
The night they drove old Dixie down
And the people were singing, they went
"Na, na na na, na na, la na na, la na na na la"
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Aug,26 21:42 other posts 
BOTH are great tunes, for sure, however I don’t believe either songs feature the word chosen for today which is PICTURE.

In several hours I will choose a word for Tuesday, please come back and post a song that features the specific “word” in the lyrics.
By Guess_Who [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 11:55 other posts 
Ah, ok I get you..But doesn't both songs illustrate a picture for the viewer? Such as despair during war times as well as the Chrystal Ship finding the portal for transcendence? But I get it.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 12:27 other posts 
I suppose that one could loosely say it illustrates and projects a picture but that’s not what this Forum thread is about. It is about a SPECIFIC WORD given that makes you think of a specific song.

C’mon, try……
By Guess_Who [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 13:37 other posts 
Like I said I get it..Songs with "Picture" in the Title"Picture" –

Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow "Pictures of You" –
Livin' my life in a slow hell
Different girl every night at the hotel
I ain't seen the sun shine in three damn days
Been fuelin' up on cocaine and whiskey
Wish I had a good girl to miss me
Lord, I wonder if I'll ever change my ways

[Chorus: Kid Rock]
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to her
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to her (Ooh-ooh)

[Verse 2: Sheryl Crow]
I called you last night in the hotel
Everyone knows, but they won't tell
But their half-hearted smiles tell me something just ain't right
I've been waitin' on you for a long time
Fuelin' up on heartaches and cheap wine
I ain't heard from you in three damn nights

[Chorus: Sheryl Crow]
I put your picture away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him (Ooh)
I put your picture away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him (Ooh)
See Kid Rock Live
Get tickets as low as $66
You might also like
But Daddy I Love Him
Taylor Swift
Pi
J. Cole
7 Minute Drill
J. Cole
[Verse 3: Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock, Both]
I saw you yesterday with an old friend
It was the same old same, how have you been?
Since you've been gone, my world's been dark and grey
You reminded me of brighter days
I hoped you were comin' home to stay
I was headed to church
I was off to drink you away (Drink you away)
I've thought about you for a long time
Can't seem to get you off my mind
I can't understand why we're living life this way

[Chorus: Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock]
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you
To come back home (Ooh-ooh)
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you
To come back home

[Outro: Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow]
I just called to say I love you
Come back home
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 13:50 other posts 
Now that’s a start HOWEVER you happened to post a song that was already “chosen” so to say….. Our goal is to post a song that’s different than the other members.

Also, yesterday’s word was PICTURE and today’s word is FOLLOW. Look below to see the songs that were already chosen and posted and try to come up with something different, IF you do, attach it to the entry below dated for August 11.

Thank you!
By Guess_Who [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 14:18 other posts 
By Guess_Who [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 16:21 other posts  ⤴
follow the yellow brick road?
Follow the yellow brick road
Follow the yellow brick road
Follow, follow, follow, follow
Follow the yellow brick road

Follow the yellow brick, follow the yellow brick
Follow the yellow brick road

You're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz
You'll find he is a whiz of a wiz if ever a wiz there was
If ever, oh ever a wiz there was, the Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does

You're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 16:23 other posts 
If this is truly beyond your comprehension, please stop. Thank you.
By Guess_Who [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 14:16 other posts  ⤴
"Back On The Chain Gang" The pretenders..

I found a picture of you, oh oh oh oh
What hijacked my world that night
To a place in the past
We've been cast out of? oh oh oh oh
Now we're back in the fight
We're back on the train
Oh, back on the chain gang.


A circumstance beyond our control, oh oh oh oh
The phone, the tv and the news of the world
Got in the house like a pigeon from hell, oh oh oh oh
Threw sand in our eyes and descended like flies
Put us back on the train
Oh, back on the chain gang

The powers that be
That force us to live like we do
Bring me to my knees
When I see what they've done to you
But I'll die as I stand here today
Knowing that deep in my heart
They'll fall to ruin one day
For making us part

I found a picture of you, oh oh oh oh
Those were the happiest days of my life
Like a break in the battle was your part, oh oh oh oh
In the wretched life of a lonely heart
Now we're back on the train
Oh, back on the chain gang

Like this?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 14:43 other posts 
Prior to posting anything further, glance at what and how the other members have posted, use the REPLY to attach your contribution to the given word of today. I do not see today’s word choice of FOLLOW in your posted section of BACK ON THE CHAIN GANG.?

We would enjoy having you join us however perhaps the anticipated format of this thread is too complicated for you and I apologize that you are having difficulties.
By Guess_Who [Ignore] 11,Aug,26 16:19 other posts 


By Guess_Who [Ignore] 10,Aug,26 21:25 other posts 
Chrystal Ship,, Jim Morrison

Before you slip into unconsciousness
I'd like to have another kiss
Another flashing chance at bliss
Another kiss, another kiss

[Verse 2]
The days are bright and filled with pain
Enclose me in your gentle rain
The time you ran was too insane
We'll meet again, we'll meet again

[Instrumental Break]

[Verse 3]
Oh, tell me where your freedom lies
The streets are fields that never die
Deliver me from reasons why
You'd rather cry, I'd rather fly

[Verse 4]
The crystal ship is being filled
A thousand girls, a thousand thrills
A million ways to spend your time
When we get back, I'll drop a line


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#565



Show your Genitals