The other day, I posted something in another thread where I asked members what was the first word that popped into their head when they saw/heard the word "cheap"?
My first response was from
Whoknows and his reply was "perfume". That phrase, cheap perfume, made me instantly think of Journey's DON'T STOP BELIEVING. The post went in a different direction from what I planned but it was so much fun! Example, there were other responses to the word "cheap" that included shoddy, floozy and several more and
huxley999 was able to cite songs with those words in them!
Let's pick a RANDOM word and see if a song comes to mind. My guess is not every word will trigger a song to pop into our heads, but who knows. If you would kindly post a few lines of the song that reflects "the word", the name of the song and the artist and if you like, a YouTube link to the song. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR SONG TO THE PARTICULAR "WORD OF THE DAY".
Let's have some musical fun!
I'm not in love, so don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made
I'm not in love, no, no
(It's because)
I'd like to see you, but then again
That doesn't mean you mean that much to me
So if I call you, don't make a fuss
Don't tell your friends about the two of us
I'm not in love, no, no
(It's because)
(Be quiet)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
(Big boys don't cry)
I keep your picture upon the wall
It hides a nasty stain that's lying there
So don't you ask me to give it back
I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me
I'm not in love, no, no
(It's because)
Ooh, you'll wait a long time for me
Ooh, you'll wait a long time
Ooh, you'll wait a long time for me
Ooh, you'll wait a long time
I'm not in love, so don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made, ooh
I'm not in love
I'm not in love
When I look up to the skies
I see your eyes a funny kind of yellow
I rush home to bed I soak my head
I see your face underneath my pillow
I wake next morning tired still yawning
See your face come peeking through my window
PICTURES of matchstick men and you
Mirages of matchstick men and you
All I ever see is them and you
[guitar intro]
Windows echo your reflection
When I look in their direction gone
When will this haunting stop
Your face it just wont leave me a-lone
PICTURES of matchstick men and you
Mirages of matchstick men and you
All I ever see is them and you
You in the sky you with this guy you make men cry you lie
You in the sky you with this guy you make men cry you lie
[guitar intro]
PICTURES of matchstick men, PICTURES of matchstick...
only registered users can see external links
In a little while you're leaving
Starting on the journey home
Soon I'll be alone, the one who loves you
La la la la la, somewhere in the heart of Rome
I'll make a wish in every fountain
Say a prayer that you'll return
Minutes I'll be counting
May the fire of love still burn
I'll keep your PICTURE by my pillow
And pretend I'm not alone
Make believe that you are with me
La la la la la, in the heart of Rome
Suddenly the tears are falling
As we hear the whistle blow
Hold me very close before you leave me
La la la la la, somewhere in the heart of Rome
I'll make a wish in every fountain
Say a prayer that you'll return
Minutes I'll be counting
May the fire of love still burn
I'll keep your picture by my pillow
And pretend I'm not alone
Make believe that you are with me
La la la la la, in the heart of Rome
I'll make a wish in every fountain
Say a prayer that you'll return
Minutes I'll be counting
May the fire of love still burn
I'll keep your picture by my pillow
And pretend I'm not alone
Make believe that you are with me
La la la la la, in the heart of Rome
only registered users can see external links
PICTURE yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes
Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Ah
Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers
That grow so incredibly high
Newspaper taxis appear on the shore
Waiting to take you away
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds
And you're gone
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Ah
Picture yourself on a train in a station
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile
The girl with the kaleidoscope eyes
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Ah
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Ah
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
The Cure
I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are
All I can feel
Remembering you
Standing quiet in the rain
As I ran to your heart to be near
And we kissed as the sky fell in
Holding you close
How I always held close in your fear
Remembering you
Running soft through the night
You were bigger and brighter and wider than snow
And screamed at the make-believe
Screamed at the sky
And you finally found all your courage
To let it all go
Remembering you
Fallen into my arms
Crying for the death of your heart
You were stone white
So delicate
Lost in the cold
You were always so lost in the dark
Remembering you
How you used to be
Slow drowned
You were angels
So much more than everything
Hold for the last time then slip away quietly
Open my eyes
But I never see anything
If only I'd thought of the right words
I could have held on to your heart
If only I'd thought of the right words
I wouldn't be breaking apart
All my pictures of you
Looking so long at these pictures of you
But I never hold on to your heart
Looking so long for the words to be true
But always just breaking apart
My pictures of you
There was nothing in the world
That I ever wanted more
Than to feel you deep in my heart
There was nothing in the world
That I ever wanted more
Than to never feel the breaking apart
All my pictures of you
[Kid Rock:]
Livin' my life in a slow hell
Different girl every night at the hotel
I ain't seen the sunshine in three damn days
Been fuelin' up on cocaine and whiskey
Wish I had a good girl to miss me
Lord, I wonder if I'll ever change my ways
I put your PICTURE away
Sat down and cried today
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to her
I put your PICTURE away
Sat down and cried today
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to her (Ooh-ooh)
[Sheryl Crow:]
I called you last night in the hotel
Everyone knows, but they won't tell
But their half-hearted smiles tell me something just ain't right
I've been waitin' on you for a long time
Fuelin' up on heartaches and cheap wine
I ain't heard from you in three damn nights
I put your PICTURE away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him (Ooh)
I put your PICTURE away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him (Ooh)
[Sheryl Crow (Kid Rock) {Both}:]
I saw you yesterday with an old friend
(It was the same old same "How have you been?")
{Since you've been gone, my world's been dark and grey}
(You reminded me of brighter days)
I hoped you were comin' home to stay
I was headed to church
(I was off to drink you away (Drink you away))
{I thought about you for a long time}
{Can't seem to get you off my mind}
{I can't understand why we're living life this way}
[Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow {Kid Rock}:]
I found your PICTURE today
I swear I'll change my ways
{I just} called to say I want you
To come back home (Ooh-ooh)
I found your PICTURE today
I swear I'll change my ways
{I just} called to say I want you
To come back home
[Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow:]
I just called to say I love you
Come back home
only registered users can see external links
All I want is a room with a view
A sight worth seeing, a vision of you
All I want is a room with view, oh-oh
I will give you my finest hour
The one I spent watching you shower
I will give you my finest hour, oh yeah
All I want is a photo in my wallet
A small remembrance of something more solid
All I want is a PICTURE of you
Picture this, a day in December
Picture this, freezing cold weather
You got clouds on your lids and you'd be on the skids
If it weren't for your job at the garage
If you could only oh-oh
Picture this, a sky full of thunder
Picture this, my telephone number
One and one is what I'm telling you, oh yeah
All I want is 20-20 vision
A total portrait with no omissions
All I want is a vision of you, oh-oh
If you can picture this, a day in December
Picture this, freezing cold weather
You got clouds on your lids and you'd be on the skids
If it weren't for your job at the garage
If you could only oh-oh
Picture this, a sky full of thunder
Picture this, my telephone number
One and one is what I'm telling you
Get a pocket computer
Try to do what you used to do yeah
only registered users can see external links
Darlin' darlin' darlin'
I can't wait to see you
Your PICTURE ain't enough
I can't wait to touch you in the flesh
Darlin' darlin' darlin'
I can't wait to hear you
Remembering your love
Is nothing without you in the flesh
Went walking one day on the lower East side
Met you with a girlfriend, you were so divine
She said, "Hands off this one sweetie, this boy is mine."
I couldn't resist you - I'm not deaf, dumb, and blind
Darlin' darlin' darlin'
Now you're out of town
Those girls that you run with
They bring my head down
Ooh Darlin' darlin'
Watch out if I see you
'Cause if you say hello
It'll mean you wanna see me in the flesh
Ooh warm and soft, in the flesh
Ooh close and hot, in the flesh
Ooh
only registered users can see external links
You've got me captured I'm under your spell
I guess I'll never learn
I have your PICTURE yes I know it well
Another page is turned
Are you for real, it's so hard to tell
From just a magazine
Yeah, you just smile and the PICTURE sells
Look what that does to me
I'll wait 'til your love comes down
I'm coming straight for your heart
No way you can stop me now
As fine as you are
I wrote a letter and told her these words
That meant a lot to me
I never sent it, she wouldn't have heard
Her eyes don't follow me
And while she watches I can never be free
Such good photography
I'll wait 'til your love comes down
I'm coming straight for your heart
No way you can stop me now
As fine as you are
You can't imagine what your image means
The pages come alive
Your magic greets everyone who reads
Heartbreak in overdrive
Are you for real, it's so hard to tell
From just a magazine
Yeah, you just smile and the PICTURE sells
Look what that does to me
I'll wait 'til your love comes down
I'm coming straight for your heart
No way you can stop me now
As fine as you are
I'll wait 'til your love comes down
I'm coming straight for your heart
No way you can stop me now
As fine as you are
I am cowboy Kim
Cowboy Kim I am
I am a lucky cowboy
Let me tell you why
I'm a man with a mission
A boy with a gun
I got a picture in my pocket of the lucky one
I'll announce the winner
On the radio
With my microphone
I do a super show
I wear a cowboy hat
It is my business hat
I'm on till 1:00 a.m.
I must tell you that
I'm a man with a mission
A boy with a gun
I got a picture in my pocket of the lucky one
Who doesn't know
I'm a big mess
I mean a really big mess
A big-big, mess he was all mixed up and a
Big mess, big mess, he was a
He was really mixed up
He was a big mess, big mess, he was a
He was really mixed up
Cowboy Kim I am
Mr. Reality
The most important thing
I put away my toys
With my microphone
I do a super show
I'll announce the winner
On the radio
I'm a man with a mission
A boy with a gun
I got a picture in my pocket of the lucky one
Who doesn't know?
I'm a big mess
I mean, a really big mess
A big-big mess, he was all mixed up and a
Big mess, big mess, he was a
He was really mixed up
He was a big mess, big mess, he was a
He was really mixed up
I'm a man with a mission
A boy with a gun
I got a picture in my pocket of the lucky one
Who doesn't know?
I'm a big mess
I mean, a really big mess
A big-big mess he was all mixed up and a
If a PICTURE paints a thousand words
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show
The you I've come to know
If a face could launch a thousand ships
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you
You're all that's left me too
And when my love for life is running dry
You come and pour yourself on me
If a man could be two places at one time
I'd be with you
Tomorrow and today
Beside you all the way
If the world should stop revolving
Spinning slowly down to die
I'd spend the end with you
And when the world was through
Then one by one the stars would all go out
Then you and I would simply fly away
Roberta Flack
The first time, ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars
Were the gifts you gave
To the dark, and the endless sky
And the first time, ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the earth move in my hands
Like the trembling heart
Of a captive bird
That was there, at my command
My love
And the first time, ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew our joy
Would fill the earth
And last, 'til the end of time
My love
The first time, ever I saw
Your face
Your face
Your face
Your face
only registered users can see external links
Morning has broken like the FIRST morning
Blackbird has spoken like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world
Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from Heaven
Like the first dewfall on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where his feet pass
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day
Morning has broken like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the world
only registered users can see external links
If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test, if you let me try
Take a chance on me
(That's all I ask of you honey)
Take a chance on me
We can go dancing, we can go walking, as long as we're together
Listen to some music, maybe just talking, get to know you better
'Cos you know I've got
So much that I wanna do, when I dream I'm alone with you
It's magic
You want me to leave it there, afraid of a love affair
But I think you know
That I can't let go
If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test, if you let me try
Take a chance on me
(Come on, give me a break will you?)
Take a chance on me
Oh you can take your time baby, I'm in no hurry, know I'm gonna get you
You don't wanna hurt me, baby don't worry, I ain't gonna let you
Let me tell you now
My love is strong enough to last when things are rough
It's magic
You say that I waste my time but I can't get you off my mind
No I can't let go
'Cos I love you so
If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best, baby can't you see
Gotta put me to the test, take a chance on me
(Take a chance, take a chance, take a chance on me)
Ba ba ba ba baa, ba ba ba ba baa
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best, baby can't you see
Gotta put me to the test, take a chance on me
(Take a chance, take a chance, take a chance on me)
Ba ba ba ba baa, ba ba ba ba baa ba-ba
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot, and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound
I've been through the desert
On a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert, you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead
You see I've been through the desert
On a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert, you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
After nine days, I let the horse run free
'Cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with it's life underground
And a perfect disguise above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love
You see I've been through the desert
On a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert, you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
only registered users can see external links
Music was my FIRST love
And it will be my last.
Music of the future
And music of the past.
To live without my music
Would be impossible to do.
In this world of troubles,
My music pulls me through.
Music was my first love
And it will be last.
Music of the future
And music of the past
And music of the past
And music of the past.
Music was my first love
And it will be my last.
Music of the future
And music of the past.
To live without my music
Would be impossible to do.
In this world of troubles,
My music pulls me through.
only registered users can see external links
We've tried our hand
At love before
We've been around the game enough
To know the score'
But then is then
And now is now
And now is all that matters anyhow
Make believe it's your first time
Leave your sadness behind
Make believe it's your FIRST time
And I'll make believe it's mine
The door is closed
It's you and me
We'll take our time with love
The way it oughta be
This moment's ours
Tonight's the night
And if we fall in love
Well, that's alright
Make believe it's your first time
Leave your sadness behind
Make believe it's your first time
And I'll make believe it's mine
So close your eyes
And hold me close
And let our hearts pretend
That love is ours to share tonight
And it might never end
Make believe it's your first time
Leave your sadness behind
Make believe it's your first time
And I'll make believe it's mine
only registered users can see external links
They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
I'm guided by a signal in the heavens
I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin
I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
I'd really like to live beside you, baby
I love your body and your spirit and your clothes
But you see that line there moving through the station?
I told you, I told you, told you, I was one of those
Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win
You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline
How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
I don't like your fashion business mister
And I don't like these drugs that keep you thin
I don't like what happened to my sister
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
I'd really like to live beside you, baby ...
And I thank you for those items that you sent me
The monkey and the plywood violin
I practiced every night, now I'm ready
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
I am guided
Ah remember me, I used to live for music
Remember me, I brought your groceries in
Well it's Father's Day and everybody's wounded
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
only registered users can see external links
We had a minute to consider the past
With only seconds to consider whats next
And we were just fine
We were just fine
Something for nothing and nothing for keeps
We raised the volume and we turned up the heat
And we were just fine
We were just fine
Oh, oh, oh, oh, all the lights are low
Oh, oh, oh, oh, all the lights are low
Oh, oh, oh, oh, all the lights are low
Oh, oh, oh, oh, all the lights are low
We’re gonna set it off (go off)
Come to a big conclusion
We’re gonna set it off
Do it up right (do it up right)
We’re gonna set it off (go off)
Come to a big conclusion
We’re gonna set it off
Do it up right (do it up right)
We didn’t hurry cause it came in a flash
We had no feelings for the FIRST or the last
And we were just fine
We were just fine
We don’t care if our romance is the rage
We don’t care if our picture’s on the front page
We’ll be just fine
We’ll be just fine
Oh, oh, oh, oh, all the lights are low
Oh, oh, oh, oh, all the lights are low
Oh, oh, oh, oh, all the lights are low
Oh, oh, oh, oh, all the lights are low
We’re gonna set it off (go off)
Come to a big conclusion
We’re gonna set it off
Do it up right (do it up right)
We’re gonna set it off (go off)
Come to a big conclusion
We’re gonna set it off
Do it up right (do it up right)
Visualisation, my destination
Euphoria
Visualisation, my destination
Euphoria
Visualisation, my destination
Euphoria
Visualisation, my destination
Euphoria
We’re gonna set it off (go off)
Come to a big conclusion
We’re gonna set it off
Do it up right (do it up right)
We’re gonna set it off (go off)
Come to a big conclusion
We’re gonna set it off
Do it up right (do it up right)
I would climb any mountain
Sail across a stormy sea
If that's what it takes me, baby
To show you how much you mean to me
And I guess it's just the woman in you
That brings out the man in me
I know I can't help myself
You're all in the world to me
(It feels like the FIRST time)
(Feels like the very FIRST time)
(It feels like the FIRST time)
(It feels like the very FIRST time)
I have waited a lifetime
Spent my time so foolishly
But now that I've found you
Together we'll make history
And I know that it must be the woman in you
That brings out the man in me
I know I can't help myself
You're all that my eyes can see
And it feels like the FIRST time
Like it never did before
Feels like the FIRST time
Like we've opened up the door
Feels like the FIRST time
Like it never will again
Never again
(Feels like the FIRST time)
It feels like the FIRST time
(It feels like the very FIRST time)
Very first, feels
(It feels like the FIRST time)
Oh, it feels like the FIRST time
(Feels like the very FIRST time)
Won't you open up the door? Yeah
(Feels like the FIRST time)
(And it feels like the very FIRST time)
(And it feels like the FIRST time)
(It feels like the very FIRST time)
(And it feels like the FIRST time)
(It feels like the very FIRST time)
See the people walkin' down the street
Fall in line just watchin' all their feet
They don't know where they wanna go
But they're walking in time
They got the beat
They got the beat
They got the beat, yeah
They got the beat
All the kids just getting out of school
They can't wait to hang out and be cool
Hang around 'til quarter after twelve
That's when they fall in line
They got the beat
They got the beat
Kids got the beat, yeah
Kids got the beat
Go-go music really makes us dance
Doin' the pony puts us in a trance
The Watusi just give us a chance
That's when we fall in line
'Cause we got the beat
We got the beat
We got the beat, yeah
We got it
We got the beat
We got the beat
We got the beat
Everybody get on your feet
We got the beat
We know you can dance to the beat
We got the beat
Jump back, get down
We got the beat
Round and round and round
We got the beat
We got the beat (we got the beat)
We got the beat (we got the beat)
We got the beat (we got the beat)
We got the beat (we got the beat, we got the beat)
We got the beat (we got the beat, we got the beat)
We got the beat
only registered users can see external links
[Chorus:]
The BEAT goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding
A rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da
Charleston was once the rage, uh huh
History has turned the page, uh huh
The mini skirts the current thing, uh huh
Teenybopper is our newborn king, uh huh
[Chorus]
The grocery store's the super mart, uh huh
Little girls still break their hearts, uh huh
And men still keep on marching off to war
Electrically they keep a baseball score
[Chorus]
Grandmas sit in chairs and reminisce
Boys keep chasing girls to get a kiss
The cars keep going faster all the time
Bums still cry, "Hey buddy,
have you got a dime?"
[Chorus]
Michael Jackson
They told him, "Don't you ever come around here"
"Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it
You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it, uh)
They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it
You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they'll beat you
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it, beat it, beat it)
Beat it (beat it, beat it)
Beat it (beat it, beat it)
Beat it (beat it, beat it)
Beat it (beat it, beat it)
Beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right (who's right)
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated (no one)
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated (oh, no)
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
only registered users can see external links
You gotta jump up, a-to the beat
Stand up, wo-on your feet
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping
And you do it even when you're yapping
Hey, you got a sweet tooth and I remember
Stand up on your feet
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping
Hey, you got a sweet tooth and I remember
Sitting in the kitchen eating peanut butter
Eat To The Beat
Yeah, you gotta, got you got the beat
Ah, sweeter sweeter you beat your meat
I know you do it. I know you do it
I seen you, seen you, seen you, seen you chewing
Hey, you got a sweet tooth and I remember
A sweeter treat, uh, you beat your meat
I know you do it, I know you do it
Oh, you got a sweet tooth and I remember
Standing on the corner with a piece of pizza
Eat To The Beat
Condition red!
You gotta jump up, a-to the beat
Stand up, wo-on your feet
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping
And you do it even when you're yapping
Oh you got a sweet tooth and I remember
I seen you, seen you, you beat your meat
I know you do it, I know you do it
Hey, you got a tummy ache and I remember
Sitting in the bathroom drinking Alka Seltzer
Eat To The Beat
Eat To The Beat
Eat To The Beat
only registered users can see external links
I'll keep riding it
I'll keep riding it
Want to make some music to take me in and out of my head
Get into my grooving, tie him with my bodie instead
Your the d.j I'm the song
Take me out and turn me on
Let yourself go.....!
I'll be riding it!
She'll be bumping to the BEAT
From the sound of the underneath
And my bodies were this parts at!
I'll be riding it!
When your spinning I'll be riding it
He's a lil rude and nasty, his temper is an overload
He gets jiggy all within, all I want to do it go
And when the base kicks in, I can dance like no ones watching me
Its a funny kinda feeling, 'cause your the only one
Who can bump it loud the way I like it!!
Your the DJ I'm the song
Take me out and turn me on
Let yourself go...!
I'll be riding it!
She'll be bumping to the beat
From the sound of the underneath
And my bodies were this party's at
I'll be riding it!
When your spinning it, I'll be riding it
When your spinning it, I'll be riding it
And when the base kicks in, I can dance like no ones watching
Its a funny kinda feeling, 'cause your the only one who can bump the way I like it!!!
Your the DJ I'm the song
Take me out and turn me on
Let yourself go..!
I'll be riding it
She'll be bumping to the beat
From the sound of the underneath
And my bodies were this parts at
I'll be riding it!
Your the DJ I'm the song
Take me out and turn me on
Let yourself go...!
I'll be riding it!
She'll be bumping to the beat
From the sound of the underneath
And my bodies were this parts at
I'll be riding it!
Your the DJ I'm the song
Take me out and turn me on
Let yourself go...!
I'll be riding it!
She'll be bumping to the beat
From the sound of the underneath
And my bodies were this parts at
I'll be riding it!
When your spinning it, I'll be riding it
When your spinning it, I'll be riding it
When your spinning it, I'll be riding it
I'll be riding it!!!!
Hey you, don't watch that
Watch this
This is the heavy, heavy monster sound
The nuttiest sound around
So if you've come in off the street
And you're beginning to feel the heat
Well, listen buster
You better start to move your feet
To the rockinest, rock-steady beat
Of Madness
One step beyond
One step beyond
One step beyond
One step beyond
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down
Turn the BEAT around
Love to hear the percussion
Turn it upside down
Love to hear the percussion
Love to hear it
Blow horns you sure sound pretty
Your violins keep movin' to the nitty gritty
When you hear the scratch of the guitars scratchin'
Then you'll know that rhythm carries all the action, so
Whoa yeah
Turn the BEAT around
Love to hear the percussion
Turn it upside down
Love to hear the percussion
Love to hear it
Turn the BEAT around
Love to hear the percussion
Turn it upside down
Love to hear the percussion
Love to hear it
Flute player play your flute 'cause
I know that you want to get your thing off
But you see I've made up my mind about it
It's got to be the rhythm, no doubt about it, whoa whoa
'Cause when the guitar player start playing
With the syncopated rhythm, with the scratch, scratch, scratch
Makes me wanna move my body yeah, yeah, yeah
And when the drummer starts beating that beat
He nails that BEAT with the syncopated rhythm
With the rat, tat, tat, tat, tat, tat on the drums, hey
Turn the BEAT around
Love to hear the percussion
Turn it upside down
Love to hear the percussion
Love to hear it
Love to hear it
Love to hear it
Love to hear it
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it upside down
Turn the BEAT around
Love to hear the percussion
Turn it upside down
Love to hear the percussion
Love to hear it
(Ooh, ooh) ooh, you can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh-ooh, ooh, see that girl, watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen
Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for a place to go, mm
Where they play the right music
Getting in the swing
You come to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance
You are the dancing queen young and sweet, only 17
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh-ooh, ooh, see that girl, watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen
You're a tease, you turn 'em on
Leave 'em burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another, anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance
You are the dancing queen young and sweet, only 17
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh-ooh, ooh, see that girl, watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen
Digging the dancing queen
Let's go!
Steve walks warily down the street
With the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Machine guns ready to go
Are you ready? Hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway, the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat, yeah
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust (yeah)
Hey, I'm gonna get you, too
Another one bites the dust
How do you think I'm gonna get along
Without you, when you're gone?
You took me for everything that I had
And kicked me out on my own
Are you happy, are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat?
Out of the doorway, the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat, look out
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust
Hey!
Oh, take it
Bite the dust
Bite the dust, hey
Hey
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust, ow!
Another one bites the dust, hey, hey
Another one bites the dust, hey
Ooh, shout!
There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him, you can treat him bad
And leave him when he's down, yeah
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Out of the doorway, the bullets rip
Repeating to the sound of the beat, oh yeah
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust, yeah
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust
Shoot out
Ay-yeah
Alright
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours
Apologies to all for my garbled ‘Word of the day’
Lost in France - Bonnie Tyler
only registered users can see external links
I was LOST in France
In the fields the birds were singing
I was lost in France
And the day was just beginning
As I stood there in the morning rain
I had a feeling I can't explain
I was lost in France in love
I was lost in France
In the street, a band was playing
And the crowd all danced
Didn't catch what they were saying
When I looked up, he was standing there
I knew I shouldn't, but I didn't care
I was lost in France in love
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
I was lost in France
And the vines were overflowing
I was lost in France
And a million stars were glowing
And I looked 'round for a telephone
To say, "Baby, I won't be home"
I was lost in France in love
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
And I looked 'round for a telephone
To say, "Baby, I won't be home"
I was lost in France in love
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
Ooh, la la la, ooh, la la la, dance
Ooh, la la la, dancing
only registered users can see external links
Tired of drifting, searching, shifting
From town to town
Everytime I slip and slide
A little further down
I can't blame you if you wont take me back
After everything I put you through
But honey you're me last hope
And who else can I turn to?
Come on Silver Lady take my word
I won't run out on you again believe me
Oh I've seen the light
It's just one more night without you
Here I am a million miles away from home
The Indiana wind and rain cut through me
I'm LOST and alone
Chilled to the bone
Silver lady
Double talkers and back street walkers
In every turn
Seedy motels and no star hotels
Still I had to learn
That the one shining thing in my life
Was the sweet love I had with you
And honey your my last hope
And who else can I turn to?
Come on Silver Lady take my word
I won't run out on you again believe me
Oh I've seen the light
It's just one more night without you
Here I am a million miles away from home
The Indiana wind and rain cut through me
I'm lost and alone
Chilled to the bone
Silver lady
Can't you find it in you to forgive me
'Cause here I am a million miles away from home
The Indiana wind and rain cut through me
I'm lost and alone
Chilled to the bone
Silver lady
Come on Silver Lady take my word
I won't run out on you again believe me
Oh I've seen the light
It's just one more night without you
only registered users can see external links
Ha! Ha! said the clown, has the king lost his crown,
is the night being tight on romance.
Ha! Ha! said the clown, is it bringing you down
that you've LOST your chance.
Feeling low, gotta go, see a show in town.
Hear the jokes, have a smoke, and a laugh at the clown.
In a whirl, see a girl with a smile in her eyes.
Never thought I'd be brought right down by her lies.
In a trance, watch her dance to the beat of the drums.
Faster now, sweating brow, I'm all the fingers and thumbs.
Wonder why I hit the sky when she blows me a kiss.
In a while run a mile, I'm regretting all this.
Ha! Ha! said the clown, has the king lost his crown,
is the night being tight on romance.
Ha! Ha! said the clown, is it bringing you down
that you've lost your chance.
Time to go, close the show, wave the people good-bye.
Grab my coat, grab my hat, look that girl in the eye.
Where's your home, what's your phone number,
stop fooling round.
Could have died, she replied: "I'm the wife of the clown".
Ha! Ha! said the clown, has the king lost his crown,
is the night being tight on romance.
Ha! Ha! said the clown, is it bringing you down
that you've lost your chance.
Day after day I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light through the pouring rain
You know that's a game that I hate to lose
And I'm feelin' the strain
Ain't it a shame
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get LOST in your rock and roll and drift away
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get LOST in your rock and roll and drift away
Beginning to think that I'm wastin' time
I don't understand the things I do
The world outside looks so unkind
And I'm countin' on you
To carry me through
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get LOST in your rock and roll and drift away
Yeah, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get LOST in your rock and roll and drift away
And when my mind is free
You know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue
The guitar's comin' through to soothe me
Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
And rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You've helped me along
Makin' me strong
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get LOST in your rock and roll and drift away
Give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get LOST in your rock and roll and drift away
Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get LOST in your rock and roll and drift away
Hey, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get LOST in your really ock and roll and drift away
Na na na, won't you, won't you take me
Oh, take me
only registered users can see external links
We're lost in music
Caught in a trap
No turnin' back
We're lost in music
We're lost in music
Feel so alive
I quit my 9 to 5
We're lost in music
Have you ever seen
Some people lose everything
First to go is their mind, huh
Responsibility to me is a tragedy
I'll get a job some other time, uh-huh
I want to join a band
And play in front of crazy fans
Yes, I call that temptation
Give me the melody
That's all that I ever need
The music is my salvation
We're lost in music
Caught in a trap
No turnin' back
We're lost in music
We're lost in music
Feel so alive
I quit my 9 to 5
We're lost in music
Mmm, hmm, in the spotlight
The band plays so very tight
Each and every night, uh-huh
It's not vanity
To me, it's my sanity
I could never survive
Some people ask me
What are you gonna be
Why don't you go get a job? Uh-uh
All that I could say
I won't give up my music
Not me, not now, no way, no how, oh, oh
We're lost in music
Caught in a trap (Caught up in our music)
No turnin' back (Ooh...)
We're lost in music
We're lost in music (Don't take our away our music)
Feel so alive (Feel)
I quit (I quit) my 9 to 5 (Yeah)
We're lost in music
We're lost in music (Melody is good to me)
Caught in a trap (I'm caught up in it)
No turnin' back (No, no, no)
We're lost in music (Ooh... doo doo doo doo doo doo)
We're lost in music (La da da da da da da da, mmm... hmm...)
Feel so alive
I quit (I quit) my 9 to 5
We're lost in music (Lost in music)
We're lost in music
Caught in a trap
No turnin' back
We're lost in music
We're lost in music
Feel so alive
I quit my 9 to 5
We're lost in music
We're lost in music
Caught in a trap
No turnin' back
We're lost in music
only registered users can see external links
In Babylon
On the boulevard of broken dreams
My will power at the lowest ebb
Oh what can I do?
Oh buccaneer
Can ya help me put my truck in gear?
Can ya take me far away from here?
Save my soul from sin?
You wanna get away you've had it man
Nothing's going right
So come sit on the sands of the island
Island of Lost Souls
No luxuries, no no amenities
Too dull, your senses
Oh oh only primitive
"Hey hey really get away," is what he said
Where did he go?
I'm tired of waiting here for him
Where can he be?
He's not with me
Where did he go?
What will I do alone?
Why did he run, run away from me?
The sky is blue the sea is warm and clear
And golden sands are calling out to you inviting
Make a new man outa you
You can come for a while come with a friend
Forget about work start all over again
Let the real you through, here's what we do
Where did he go?
I'm tired of waiting here for him
Where can he be?
He's not with me
Where did he go?
What will I do alone?
Why did he run, run away from me?
No luxuries, no no amenities
Too dull, your senses
Oh oh only primitive
Hey hey really get away
Island of Lost Souls
Ayya ayya ayya Island of Lost Souls
only registered users can see external links
Story starts, quiet town
Small-town boy, big-time frown
Never talks, never plays
Different path, LOST his way
Then streets of red, red I’m afraid
There’s no confetti, no parade
Nothing happens in this boring place
But, oh my God, how it all did change
Now they all pray,
“Bloodstain, wash away”
He said, “LOST my way”
This bloody day
“LOST my way”
I heard him
He said, “LOST my way”
This bloody day
“LOST my way”
All things wash away
But blood stained the sun red today
I always said, somethin’ wrong
With little, strange Ronnie Long
Never laughed, never smiled
Talked alone for miles and miles and miles
Gallow calls, son I say
Keep your smile and laugh all day
Think once again in this boring place
For little boys, how they soon change
Now they all pray,
“Bloodstain, wash away”
He said, “LOST my way”
This bloody day
“LOST my way”
I heard him
He said, “LOST my way”
This bloody day
“LOST my way”
All things wash away
But blood stained the sun red today
Well, all the green things died
When Ronnie moved to this place
He said, “Don’tcha dare ask
Why I’m cursed to wear this face”
Now we all know why
The children called him Ronnie Frown
When he pulled that gun from his pocket
And they all fall down, down, down
He said, “LOST my way”
This bloody day
“LOST my way”
I heard him
He screamed, “LOST my way”
This bloody day
“LOST my way”
All things wash away
But blood stained the sun red today
That’s right
All things wash away
And they all fall down
But blood stained the sun today
All things wash away
And they all fall down
But blood stained the sun today
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Watchin' the sun bake
All of those tourists covered with oil
Strummin' my six-string
On my front porch swing
Smell those shrimp, they're beginnin' to boil
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know, it's nobody's fault
Don't know the reason
Stayed here all season
Nothing to show but this brand-new tattoo
But it's a real beauty
A Mexican cutie
How it got here, I haven't a clue
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
Now I think, hell, it could be my fault
I blew out my flip-flop
Stepped on a pop top
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home
But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on
Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know, it's my own damn fault
Yes, and some people claim
That there's a woman to blame
And I know, it's my own damn fault
You never close your eyes anymore
When I kiss your lips
And there's no tenderness like before
In your fingertips
You're trying hard not to show it (Baby)
But baby, baby I know it
You've LOST that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
You've LOST that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone, whoa-oh-oh-oh
Now there's no welcome look in your eyes
When I reach for you
And now you're starting to criticize
Little things I do
It makes me just feel like crying (Baby)
'Cause, baby, something beautiful's dying
You've LOST that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
You've LOST that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone, whoa-oh-oh-oh
Baby, baby, I'd get down on my knees for you
If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah
We had a love, a love, a love you don't find every day
So don't, don't, don't, don't let it slip away
Baby (Baby), baby (Baby)
I beg of you, please (Please), please (Please)
I need your love (I need your love)
I need your love (I need your love)
Well, bring it on back (So bring it on back)
Bring it on back (So bring it on back)
Bring back that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feeling
Bring back that lovin' feelin'
'Cause it's gone, gone, gone
And I can't go on, whoa-oh-oh
Bring back that lovin' feelin'
Whoa, that lovin' feelin'
Bring back that lovin' feelin'
'Cause it's gone, gone...
only registered users can see external links
Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you
Oh, can't you see you belong to me?
How my poor heart ACHES with every step you take
Every move you make
And every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Since you've gone, I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around, but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please
Mm, mm, mm, mm
Mm, mm, mm
Oh, can't you see you belong to me?
How my poor heart aches with every step you take
Every move you make
And every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take)
(Every move you make)
(Every bond you break)
(Every step you take)
I'll be watching you
only registered users can see external links
You gotta jump up, a-to the beat
Stand up, wo-on your feet
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping
And you do it even when you're yapping
Hey, you got a sweet tooth and I remember
Stand up on your feet
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping
Hey, you got a sweet tooth and I remember
Sitting in the kitchen eating peanut butter
Eat To The Beat
Yeah, you gotta, got you got the beat
Ah, sweeter sweeter you beat your meat
I know you do it. I know you do it
I seen you, seen you, seen you, seen you chewing
Hey, you got a sweet tooth and I remember
A sweeter treat, uh, you beat your meat
I know you do it, I know you do it
Oh, you got a sweet tooth and I remember
Standing on the corner with a piece of pizza
Eat To The Beat
Condition red!
You gotta jump up, a-to the beat
Stand up, wo-on your feet
Toes are tippi tippi tippi tapping
And you do it even when you're yapping
Oh you got a sweet tooth and I remember
I seen you, seen you, you beat your meat
I know you do it, I know you do it
Hey, you got a tummy ACHE and I remember
Sitting in the bathroom drinking Alka Seltzer
Eat To The Beat
Eat To The Beat
Eat To The Beat
He's laughing with another girl
And playing with another heart
Placing high stakes making hearts ache
He's loved in seven languages
Diamond nights and ruby lights high in the sky
Heaven help him when he falls
Diamond life, lover boy
We move in space with minimum waste and maximum joy
City lights and business nights
When you require streetcar desire for higher heights
No place for beginners or sensitive hearts
When sentiment is left to chance
No place to be ending but somewhere to start
No need to ask
He's a smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Coast to coast, LA to Chicago, western male
Across the north and south, to Key Largo, love for sale
Face to face, each classic case
We shadow box and double cross
Yet need the chase
A license to love, insurance to hold
Melts all your memories and change into gold
His eyes are like angels but his heart is cold
No need to ask
He's a smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Coast to coast, LA to Chicago, western male
Across the north and south, to Key Largo, love for sale
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
Smooth operator
only registered users can see external links
[Verse 1]
You can tell the world you never was my girl
You can burn my clothes when I'm gone
Or you can tell your friends just what a fool I've been
And laugh and joke about me on the phone
You can tell my arms go back to the farm
You can tell my feet to hit the floor
Or you can tell my lips to tell my fingertips
They won't be reaching out for you no more
[Chorus]
But don't tell my heart, my ACHY breaky heart
I just don't think he'd understand
And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
He might blow up and kill this man, ooh
[Verse 2]
You can tell your ma I moved to Arkansas
You can tell your dog to bite my leg
Or tell your brother Cliff whose fist can tell my lip
He never really liked me anyway
Or tell your Aunt Louise, tell anything you please
Myself already knows I'm not okay
Or you can tell my eyes to watch out for my mind
It might be walking out on me today
[Chorus]
But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
I just don't think he'd understand
And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
He might blow up and kill this man, ooh
[Instrumental Break]
[Chorus]
Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
I just don't think he'd understand
And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
He might blow up and kill this man
Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
I just don't think he'd understand
And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
He might blow up and kill this man, ooh-ooh
Ooh!
only registered users can see external links
Nobody feels any pain
Tonight as I stand inside the rain
Everybody knows that baby's got new clothes
But lately I see her ribbons and her bows
Have fallen from her curls
She takes just like a woman
Yes, she does, she makes love just like a woman
Yes, she does, and she ACHES just like a woman
But she breaks just like a little girl
Queen Mary, she's my friend
Yes, I believe I'll go see her again
Nobody has to guess that baby can't be blessed
'Til she finally sees that she's like all the rest
With her fog, her amphetamine, and her pearls
She takes just like a woman
Yes, she makes love just like a woman
Yes, she does, and she aches just like a woman
But she breaks just like a little girl
It was raining from the first
And I was dying there of thirst
So I came in here
And your long-time curse hurts
But what's worse is this pain in here
I can't stay in here
Ain't it clear that I just can't fit
Yes, I believe that it's time for us to quit
But when we meet again, introduced as friends
Please don't let on that you knew me when
I was hungry and it was your world
Ah, you fake just like a woman
Yes, you do, you make love just like a woman
Yes, you do, then you ache just like a woman
But you break just like a little girl
only registered users can see external links
Can anybody find me
Somebody to love?
Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look at yourself in the mirror and cry
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord, what you're doing to me? (Yeah, yeah)
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord
Somebody (Somebody)
Ooh, somebody (Somebody)
Can anybody find me
Somebody to love?
Yeah
I work hard (He works hard) every day of my life
I work 'til I ACHE my bones
At the end (At the end of the day) I take home (takes home)
My hard-earned pay all on my own
(Goes home, goes home on his own)
I go down (down) on my knees (knees)
And I start to pray (praise the Lord)
'Til the tears run down from my eyes
Lord, somebody (somebody), somebody (please)
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
(he works hard) everyday (everyday)
I try, and I try, and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm going crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
I got no common sense (he's got)
I got nobody left to believe in
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, Lord
Somebody (somebody), somebody (somebody)
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
(Can anybody find me someone to love)
Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (Yeah, yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord!
(Find me somebody to love)
(Find me somebody to love)
(Find me somebody to love)
(Find me somebody to love)
Find me, find me
(Find me somebody to love)
Find
(Find me somebody to love)
(Find me somebody to love, love, love)
Find me, find me
(Find me somebody to love)
Somebody to love
(Find me somebody to love)
(Somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody)
(Somebody find me, somebody find me somebody to love)
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
(Find me somebody to love)
(Find me somebody to love)
Find me, somebody, somebody
(Find me somebody to love)
Somebody, somebody to love
(Find me somebody to love)
Find me, find me, find me, find me, find me
(Find me somebody to love)
Ooh, somebody to love
(Find me somebody to love)
Find me, find me, find me somebody to love
(Find me somebody to love)
Anybody, anywhere, anybody, find me somebody to love
Love, love, love, love
Find me, find me, find me, yeah
I am doll eyes
Doll mouth, doll legs
I am doll arms
Big veins, dog bait
Yeah, they really want you
They really want you, they really do
Yeah, they really want you
They really want you, and I do too
I want to be the girl with the most cake
I love him so much, it just turns to hate
I fake it so real, I am beyond fake
Someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache
I am doll parts
Bad skin, doll heart
It stands for knife
For the rest of my life
Yeah, they really want you
They really want you, they really do
Yeah, they really want you
They really want you, but I do too
I want to be the girl with the most cake
He only loves those things
Because he loves to see them break
I fake it so real, I am beyond fake
And someday you will ache like I ache
And someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache
And someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache
Someday you will ache like I ache
Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you
Oh, can't you see you belong to me?
How my poor heart ACHES with every step you take
Every move you make
And every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Since you've gone, I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around, but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please
Mm, mm, mm, mm
Mm, mm, mm
Oh, can't you see you belong to me?
How my poor heart ACHES with every step you take
Every move you make
And every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take)
(Every move you make)
(Every bond you break)
(Every step you take)
I'll be watching you
(Every single day)
(Every word you say)
(Every game you play)
(Every night you stay)
I'll be watching you
(Every move you make)
(Every vow you break)
(Every smile you fake)
(Every claim you stake)
I'll be watching you
(Every single day)
(Every word you say)
(Every game you play)
(Every night you stay)
I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take)
(Every move you make)
(Every bond you break)
(Every step you take)
I'll be watching you
(Every single day)
(Every word you say)
(Every game you play)
(Every night you stay)
I'll be watching you
(Every move you make)
(Every vow you break)
(Every smile you fake)
(Every claim you stake)
I'll be watching you
(Every single day)
(Every word you say)
(Every game you play)
(Every night you stay)
I'll be watching you
New Comment Go to top