Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #13

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#42

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 01:51 other posts 
BLM is crap and a scam. All lives matter period.
By #610414 14,Aug,22 09:31
Sounds like you are saying all lives matter except black ones
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:56 other posts 
No ,sounds like you won't let racism die because it is profitable and divisive.
To mention race as far as 1 life or another is racism.
IF all lives mattered, race would not be brought up by the black people.
By #610414 16,Aug,22 11:41
Racist, Phart, is a person who, instead of working for peace between the races, criticized those that bring the subject of inequality up
By twisted1975 [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 19:39 other posts 
No, a racist is someone having, reflecting, or fostering the belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. If you look at people as individuals rather than one or more physical characteristics to be used to define, differentiate, or separate people, it will be obvious that all lives matter because we are all human beings. Those who use any trait to set themselves or others apart from the rest are the true problem.
By #610414 16,Aug,22 19:55
I can’t argue with that, but you can’t argue with my post. I’m just describing what a racist will use as an excuse to not admit he/she is a racist. What’s more, race as defined by the most obvious trait is a fundamental trait. IE, the color of the skin. There are other traits that point to areas of the world where a person’s ancestors are from. IE. Mediterranean, Russian Stepes, Asia. People should be judged for the content of their heart and goodness of their mind. Unfortunately, it’s not like that.
By twisted1975 [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 20:17 other posts 
I can argue your post on this point. You stated, "Racist, Phart, is a person who, instead of working for peace between the races, criticized those that bring the subject of inequality up." First, you mis-defined what a racist is. I believe that this practice is leading to much of the animosity in the country, example: pronouns. You can't redefine something because it's inconvenient or currently popular/unpopular. Second, there are a measurable number of people who use a trait, not limited to race, to gain position socially and/or bully others with a different point of view. The cancel culture should never have evolved. The genetic traits you mention, along with other differences such as LGBT, religion, etc. should be things that start conversation and understanding rather than shutting them down. I do agree with you that, "Unfortunately, it’s not like that.", but I believe supporting organizations like Black Lives Matter or any other that would divide people or draw undue attention to a topic is the wrong thing to do. I miss being able to have conversations with anyone about nearly any topic, and am tired of being afraid that someone will be offended and that it can destroy my ability to live freely or earn a living.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 20:33 other posts 
Never Ever let yourself get to a point you are afraid to speak your mind as long as you live in the USA.
You have freedom of speech. enjoy it.
Besides,if that high track Cat in your pics is how you earn your living,you don't anything to worry about.
plenty of people hiring and paying good money.
1 of my friends has been "working" for himself for over 20 years. made some good money but blew it all.
Hit bottom last winter, his truck broke down,his mother died,and etc.
He woke up 1 day,decided to clean his self up, and went and applied for a job as a track hoe operater.
within 7 days, he went from a unemployed ,down and out fellow to making 24 dollars a hour starting.And was willing to do over time,which is even MORE money, 3 months into that job and he is Loving it.
By #610414 16,Aug,22 21:17
First let’s get this out of the way
A racist is a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

I belong to a group that believes African Americans are treated like inferior people. That makes me a champion for equality of this ethnic group. For that I get marginalized by people that resent me for bringing up the subject of inequality. There are people who argue, treat me poorly, or even hate me. Those are racists. I didn’t re-define this group. I just pointed out that there’s more than one way to see racism at work. Far be it for me to shut down conversations about any subject, but, in particular, the love of my fellow man.
You are entitled to your views. If you believe supporting organizations like BLM does more harm than good, so be it. I find that that view is too narrow. Many people and a good amount of members, have taken umbrage on the fact that this is a group for African Americans. This is true, but, do you think, maybe, they should have start a group called “Caucasians for Negros? Bottom line, Twisted1975, you seem to be smart and educated, so, I don’t believe you don’t know what I was trying to convey to Phart, but, it sure stuck to your craw what I said to him. BTW, if someone gets offended by your beliefs, perhaps, then, you shouldn’t socialize with that person. It’s ok to disagree, it’s quite another to be offended by other people’s views.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 23:23 other posts 
Excellent explanation.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 20:39 other posts 
May I ask a question? Well, I just did but may I ask another 1?
anyway,
why is that folks don't want race to be a part of anything or miss use it?
hear me out. Blacks have had a rough row to hoe literally since they were brought here. BUT the past few decades things have really moved them up in the world.
So why can't the blacks be proud of their accomplishments' like a good education or a good job without taking anything away from others?
Why can't whites do the same, and other races of people?
We should not have to be sorry we are white, they should be sorry they are black, why can't we just all work towards something better? Instead of letting the media and politicians keep digging up the 60's?
The black people I know, are good folks ,hard working, educated. and proud of it. And you know ,they don't blame anyone else if a business venture fails, they regroup and start over. 3 black fellows I went to school with are business partners with 2 other black fellows and they live well. each 1 has a "department' they look over ,like transportation or warehousing materials ,buying land. They buy a plot of land, grade it ,and build houses and sell them, turn key,all in house. no outsiders.They grew up poor like I did, but didn't blame anyone,they just went to work and built this big company.
By #610414 16,Aug,22 21:35
Blacks are proud of their accomplishments. I have several black friends too and they are hard working family people who want better for their kids and others. What bothers them is that a black teenager wearing a hoodie can’t run through a white neighborhood without getting into trouble. What bothers them is having to tell their children that if confronted by a cop they have to keep their hands visible, not talk back, and ignore any abuse by the cop. What bothers them is knowing that the text books in their children’s schools are the used ones from other schools. What bothers them is that black history is not being allowed to be taught. What bothers them is all the laws passed or in progress to curtail their voting rights.
Do I have to continue?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 06:01 other posts 
How does providing a ID curtail their voting rights?
I have yet to read a answer in the media, or anywhere to that .I just hear and read that providing ID is preventing blacks from voting. We have discussed here before. A ID can be had cheap or free. There are free rides to voting booths on election day and so on. 40 years ago, they might have had a legit gripe, but any legitimacy is faded and gone.
By #610414 17,Aug,22 08:04
Phart, we have had this chat several times. For some reason, the reasons don’t sink in. Read it here. This is now and it won't change.

only registered users can see external links

Voter ID laws deprive many voters of their right to vote, reduce participation, and stand in direct opposition to our country’s trend of including more Americans in the democratic process. Many Americans do not have one of the forms of identification states acceptable for voting. These voters are disproportionately low-income, racial and ethnic minorities, the elderly, and people with disabilities. Such voters more frequently have difficulty obtaining ID, because they cannot afford or cannot obtain the underlying documents that are a prerequisite to obtaining government-issued photo ID card.
Millions of Americans Lack ID. 11% of U.S. citizens – or more than 21 million Americans – do not have government-issued photo identification.1
Obtaining ID Costs Money. Even if ID is offered for free, voters must incur numerous costs (such as paying for birth certificates) to apply for a government-issued ID.
Underlying documents required to obtain ID cost money, a significant expense for lower-income Americans. The combined cost of document fees, travel expenses and waiting time are estimated to range from $75 to $175.2
The travel required is often a major burden on people with disabilities, the elderly, or those in rural areas without access to a car or public transportation. In Texas, some people in rural areas must travel approximately 170 miles to reach the nearest ID office.

CAT
I SUPPORT voter ID. What I don't support is the voter having to TRAVEL LONG DISTANCES OR HAVING TO PAY FOR THE PAPERWORK THAT IS REQUIRED.
This requirement to vote mostly affects the poor, the low income, and the old. You own a vehicle and are able to drive it. There are massive amount of people that don’t own a vehicle. They rely on public transportation. You receive some disability income and also work your own business. You have the ability to take a day off and drive to wherever you need to go, These people don’t have the luxury of loosing a day of work. Then, the costs (more than one) Here in Florida, like everywhere else, by Federal law, you need these documents to get a drivers license or ID card

And you have to do this in person. Many people in this situation just say it’s not worth it and choose not to vote. Okay, one less vote, no sweat, but, think of this. People in this group is traditionally more liberal and leaning to the Democrats. Now, guess who are pushing for Voter ID?
Still, you say, it’s a good idea to know who is voting. Okay, then make it easier to get the ID, In Florida, an ID card cost $25. A birth certificate is $15. Eight dollars more if requested by computer but the ID card has to be in person
--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

They do have a “legit gripe”.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 13:33 other posts 
OK, with all that in mind,if they are to poor to get a id,how then can they apply for food stamps? Or disability? I know i had to produce id and so forth when i applied.
You have to be able to prove who you are at some point in your life.
Granted, without a serial number on our heels, our "papers" are vulnerable.
By #610414 17,Aug,22 14:17
Both food stamps and Social Security disability can be applied for through the internet. Both these entities accept documents that don't nessesarily prove identity but a "witness" can vouch for the person. Most cities have public or private (free of charge) that can help with this. Many times providing services at home.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Now let me ask a question. Isn't it true that a young adult can apply for food stamps to include ALL the people living in their home and only have to prove their identity only? The mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, or even a non family dependent would be part of the formula to calculate monthly allotment. None of these people have to have an ID card. They can't vote but, it proves my point
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 15:31 other posts 
I don't know about that.Never applied for a food stamp.
By #610414 17,Aug,22 18:30
It's true
'IF all lives mattered, race would not be brought up by the black people.'
See, you do understand!

Their lives still don't matter to you and many others, including police and politicians,
so therefore black people bring up race.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 13:51 other posts 
you 2 are so blinded by the light you can't see
Peace does not make money for the media.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 07:50 other posts 
At least we are 'blinded by the light'. You are 'blinded by the dark'.

'Peace does not make money for the media.' True, isn't Fox News not 'the media'?
It is even America's most watched 'news' media network.
And it is stirring up your fear, anger and hate 24/7.
Sean Hannity is paid $ 42 million per year to do nothing else.
Sean Hannity is breeding hatred against the poor and adoration for the rich.
Tucker Carlson, who earns $35 million/year, uses fake populism, to do the same.
And he is creating distrust of science and 'the media', while he is that fake media.
He is also assigned to the job of breeding fear and hate against all non-whites.
He is openly presenting KKK propaganda on live television. It's pure
'White genocide conspiracy theory' on a slightly softer tone.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 11:18 other posts 
the good thing is,I don't watch fox news!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 05:12 other posts 
Newsmax is maybe a bit smaller, but worse.
Same propaganda, but just cheaper liars.
By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 22:25 other posts 
Remember, can we make it black lives matter also? Stop all the underhanded exchange of money and be more transparent.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 12:07 other posts 
Wow, you guys are on a roll with good ideas:
"Stop all the underhanded exchange of money and be more transparent."
Exactly stop racist right-wingers from paying crazy Republican politicians
and black lives might eventually matter also.
By #610414 16,Aug,22 17:14
Ananas, maybe these two are right. Maybe it is the money. How did we ever miss this? It's not about that white dude that wants to kill a nig€r to see what it feels like. It's not about Bible toting p€dophil€s telling women to accept pregnancies in the name of the Lord. It's the MONEY, stupid, it's the MONEY.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 17:33 other posts 
There is alot of wrong in the world,but MONEY is the root of alot of it,rather you want to admit it or not.
By #610414 16,Aug,22 19:27
Oh, I do admit it, and it’s a powerful reason, but, hatred or control of people has little to do with money and everything to do with evil
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 07:33 other posts 
If you think of 'evil' as 'intended to cause harm' then I do agree with you
that there is not a direct link between money and hate or control of people.
Money is not evil in that sense, but it causes selfishness and shortsightedness.
That has everything to do with money and short term profits.

The people with the money are using 'divide and conquer' methods,
(to control people), to maintain and increase their wealth and power.
THAT RESULTS in hatred and evil.
Have I ever said anything other than that?

And now think further; who has the money and how do they use it?
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 01:56 other posts 
Call on me please, I know the answer. Trump 2024
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 05:28 other posts 
Sure, Trump is definitely scamming his supporters out of their money,
claiming he needs it for his legal defense. And idiots like you are giving it.
Wasn't he supposed to be a billionaire? Why does he need your money then?
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 00:19 other posts 
If you take it that way.

By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Aug,22 03:51 other posts 
Does anyone think that defunding the police is a good idea now?

By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 03:24 other posts 
What about all the money spent for a mansion not to mention all the other wasted money. Who is ignorant now?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,22 10:04 other posts 
You ask who is ignorant? I will tell you.
The donors that are stupid enough to fall for their propaganda.
When the familys of the fallen blacks receive nothing from blm, although they are the suffering 1's, people should be able to see right thru the greed and violence and know this is not a legit group trying to actually Help any cause the black people may need help with.
Bernie madoff was put in prison for similar things

By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 04:20 other posts 
Yes everyone is racist toward something. The democrats are really going out on a limb. Especially with this woke BS.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 16:03 other posts 
Blacks, are racist to.

By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 22:45 other posts 
Black lives matter too. Thus all lives matter. BLM = buy large mansions.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 18:04 other posts 
Trump Buddy David Bossie Accused of Scamming Elderly MAGA Voters

Trump Scammed Supporters Out of $250 Million for Nonexistent Fraud Fund

Pro-MAGA Clothing Company Fined for 'Phony Made in USA Labels': 'Come Clean,' Says FTC

Two men plead guilty to border wall fundraising scam that Trump pardoned Steve Bannon for
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 20:55 other posts 
and this has what to do with blm?
Rather it be bureau of land management or black lives matter.

By #610414 16,Aug,22 11:36
"Religious Freedom" is Neither

By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Aug,22 01:39 other posts 
Ok, let me restate it, Black Lives Matter also.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,22 15:01 other posts 
Just how reckless are they with their donations?

Folks like myself would not be nearly as resentful of blm if the news storys were something like, "blm gives 50,000 dollars to homeless shelter" or "blm gives 50,000 dollars to victims family".
BUt it is shit like this that prompt folks like me to despise the group
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 01:40 other posts 
A very small amount of the money is used to better humanity and the rest lines the pockets of people laughing at the doners. How many times have we gotten the middle finger from BLM?
By #610414 14,Aug,22 09:38
Just like Help the Vets organization?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,22 09:56 other posts 
no arguement,that is another crooked operation.That is why I help a veteran personally with my skils or garden equipment instead of sending money to a bunch of crooks.

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 00:01 other posts 
All lives matter period. No BS crap to line people's pockets. Would we all not like to have a mansion to live in? Join blm and maybe your dream will come true.

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Apr,22 22:28 other posts 
Look who acquired a multi million dollar mansion with funds that were suppose to support blm...I wonder who benefited with the excess 3 million or more...
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,22 16:04 other posts 
You can bet none of the victim's or their family's that they used to make the money off of.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,22 05:39 other posts 
Black Lives Matter what a load of crap leonstrong I see you lurking in the shadows come out with your hands up nigga or I will have to shoot and drop that stereo you stole from rent a center
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Jun,22 20:58 other posts 
Rent a center
By #574505 29,Jun,22 21:46
Wow, a black guy turned out to be just like most other Americans.
He values the color green more than the color black; Amazing!

By #610414 02,Jul,22 12:43
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) - A former Pittsburgh pastor is facing charges for allegedly stealing more than $350,000 from his church.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 01:50 other posts 
So, what is your point?
By #610414 03,Jul,22 10:13
There's good and bad people everywhere.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jul,22 22:09 other posts 
I agree and democrats are ruining America right now. Especially the progressive democrats and you know it.
By #610414 04,Jul,22 07:13
No, I don't. Trumpsters are ruining the country
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

But, people are getting tired of Old Joe’s Democrats. I’m sorry but I think we are going to loose the midterms
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 16:10 other posts 
Well it was the dems own fault. Their ideas are far to radical, they spend to much time hating on everyone and creating division.
Ditch the january 6th crap and put that effort into fixen the country and you might regain some headway lost.
By #610414 04,Jul,22 18:31
NO WAY!!!! TRUMP IS GOING DOWN. Whatever the election
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 19:00 other posts 
Well if for whatever reason Trump doesn't run for President, who ever he points to as being a good replacement for ol joe ,i will be voting for.
By #610414 04,Jul,22 20:21
That's democracy
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jul,22 22:09 other posts 
I know you are going to loose this year as well as in 2024. Who the hell do the dems have to put up as the next joke puppet.
By #610414 07,Jul,22 08:31
Kamala Harris
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 06:36 other posts 
Do you remember her peaking at 15% voter support as presidential candidate?
Every time she opened her mouth, she dropped another few percent.
And she finally was so humiliated that she dropped out.
Even Major Pete would be a better choice. At least he was in the lead for a while.
And he can argue against right-wing 'arguments' much better than Kamala.
But, after Biden, you need someone really strong or they will lose.

Please don't go with some weak, mealy-mouthed corporatist. Choose a populist with charisma and courage instead. Or at least the person who comes closest
to that type of character. But maybe not someone who would be vilified by the corporate media 24/7. So AOC is out and Bernie too (and he is too old).

Do you really think Kamala Harris can win at messaging from bullshit artists like Trump or Ron DeSantis or heaven forbid Tucker Carlson? They would crush her.
In the Trump era, you don't even need a politician to run. Better not, even.
Your best bet would be to demand Jon Stewart to run for president.
Jon Stewart would crush them. And he would also give the media a spectacle
that they like, so they wouldn't vilify him. You need someone who can do that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   ...#42

Show your Genitals