Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#42

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Oct,20 04:17  other posts
Just looking for opinions...Please no fights...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -9  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 03:41 other posts 
Will the BLM leader ever get prosecuted, doubt it. Remember libs have priveledges that most do not have. What is going on with the Pelosi husband, hmmm, swept under the rug is my bet.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 05:22 other posts 
"Melina Abdullah, co-founder of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles, was arrested with probable cause at a Los Angeles Police Commission meeting in 2018, a federal jury found Thursday after a two-day trial, siding with the city in her lawsuit alleging wrongful arrest."

"Abdullah, a Cal State L.A. professor and fixture at Police Commission meetings, was arrested on suspicion of battery against a police officer after an officer said she grabbed his arm, but the charges were dropped by the Los Angeles city attorney’s office. She sued the city and former LAPD Chief Charlie Beck in 2020, about six months after the charges were dropped."

On the charges of 'grabbing a police officer's arm, during arrest'? Why did she get arrested?

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 17:57 other posts 
Tescan is probably refereeing to the misuse of 6 million dollars to buy a house. Non profit corporations are supposed to have a board of directors that must show good stewardship of money. It would be difficult to justify to any court a corporation needs a 6 million dollar house for anything.

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 10:12 other posts 
Well I found out I may be a supporter of blm after all.
I do not support abortion being a choice except as a last resort for **** and in-est case's
B - both
L - lives
M - matter.
By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 00:24 other posts 
Why did I not think of that? Oh well. So right. I have to steal this one from you though.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 08:09 other posts 
Pretty good, but both is TWO. There are more than two races.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 09:18 other posts 
Both lives matter, as in MOTHER AND BABY
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 11:31 other posts 
You don't think the mother's life matters at all.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 17:06 other posts 
Read above again
MOTHER AND BABY
===

Sheesh
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 15:57 other posts 
You can say they matter, but you show they don't.
By thinking of women as mindless breeding machines.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 09:03
Ananas, it’s impossible for these Neanderthals to understand that women are special. They are 250 years behind the times.

By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 21:08 other posts 
Maybe we need to include babies lives matter too? Anyone disagree?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 22:00 other posts 
By #610414 10,Jun,22 08:59
Not in the least, but, they have to be a baby first.

By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 07:02 other posts 
I think we all matter. Does not matter skin color or other crap, I can define human. Humans are all equal.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 08:58
Okay, define human

By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 00:51 other posts 
Someone here gave me something to think about. BLMT. That person knows who they are, but I have to agree. BLMT, stop and think for a moment, I know you are asking the same as I did. BLACK LIVES MATTER TOO, was the response I got and I can respect that.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 16:28 other posts 
I endorse this message.
I think it would have saved everyone the discussion whether BLM just cared about
black lives. Messaging is important, if you seek the support of everyone.

Just like 'Defund the police!'. Sure, some people hate the police, especially when they get stopped and frisked all the time, just for 'walking around while being black'. Or the police killed a family member or friend. Then they might think they would be better off without the police. Sorry, it doesn't work that way, modern societies require police. The BLM movement knows that and only 18% of black people actually want the police abolished. Then choose a slogan that makes it less easy for your opponents to organize against you by using strawman arguments. Then you don't have to defend yourself by saying "we don't actually mean NO police, but...".
Just say what you mean; "Reform the police!" is better.
By #610414 05,Jun,22 12:40
I agree.
By #606653 04,Jun,22 16:39
BLM only uses the name to give themselves validity.. There is nothing for the benefit for the african americans since their terror plots target blacks and whites in cities during rioting.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 17:02 other posts 
eactly,it has been a fraud from the day it started.Yet people are so fucking dumb,they keep supporting it.
For some people it doesn't matter what they call themselves.
They should just shut up and go home.
They should be thankful they're not slaves anymore.
If police kills some of them, they deserved it.
Right?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 17:24 other posts 
bear with me as this may require you to THINK for a moment.
But they SHOULD be thankful they were born here in the USA instead of where their ancestors came from.
Blacks brought here as slaves were captured by other blacks and sold to slave traders. The white man was to lazy to pick cotton,you don't think he went on a ship all the way to africa and chased down black folks in their native land to bring back do you? NO,they were sold out by their own.
people brought here in slavery,and born into slavery paid a very high price for the freedoms that todays blacks take with a grain of salt as they protest and burn and loot wanting even more.They have what freedoms and rights they have due to the sacrifice of their ancestors. IF they were born in the native lands their ancestors were taken from,I seriously doubt they would be driving a lexus and showing off gold teeth. And buying 6 million dollar houses with donated money.
There are several amendments to the constitution giving them equal rights. Schools were integrated, the kids can walk right into the same damn schools as whites and have the same chance to make something of themselves. But the liberal democrats USE Blacks for their vote by lieing to them about them being victims of the white man, they are victims of the democrats.
By #606653 04,Jun,22 17:32
democrats cause segregation by creating cities that put black populations there,, aka reservations just like they did to the indians..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 08:36 other posts 
Redlining, the institutional racism you are referring to, a federal practice of refusing financing in minority neighborhoods that were outlined in red on maps, they were part of a system that denied Black people the freedom to purchase a home of their choosing.

Those were Republican laws and Democrats have fought against those redlining bills and won, while Republicans were mostly voting against them.

Redlining was made illegal by the Fair Housing Act in 1968, signed by President Lyndon Johnson, a Democrat and the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), signed by President Jimmy Carter, a Democrat. So you're full of shit.

There are several mechanisms that keep those black people in their black neighborhoods. You are however not capable of discussing those mechanisms honestly, so I'm not going to bother.

People who support oil pipelines through reservations don't get to speak on their behalf.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 17:11 other posts 
People that support deny pipelines and hwys the most affordable path don't deserve to speak either.
It is tax money,not private.
So it needs to be spent on the cheapest land and path for the project. The indians are NOT FORCED to stay on a reservation .They could leave if they actually wanted to.

Can Indians move off the reservation?
American Indians also may choose to move away from circumstances they face on the reservation, such as poor or crowded housing conditions, or for personal and family reasons. Moves are not always final—some people return to Indian Country and some move back and forth.Jan 8, 2020
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 15:47 other posts 
It's not tax money, banks have financed the Keystone XL pipeline through general corporate loans to TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.

"The indians are NOT FORCED to stay on a reservation"
How about they put a huge wind turbine in front of your house?
It makes some noise, but you don't have to stay in your house either.
By #606653 04,Jun,22 17:33
slavery was created by the people you support.. it still exists only in different form.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 08:48 other posts 
Slavery has been a common practice for thousands of years. How the hell did I support them?

Slavery was ended by a war where liberal northerners wanted to abolish slavery and conservative southerners wanted to preserve slavery. You would have fought on the side of the conservative southerners, who wanted to preserve slavery. I would have fought with the liberal northerners, who wanted to abolish slavery.

I am now supporting the black people who are fed-up with cops killing unarmed black people. That's one way institutional racism is still existing, which I support changing.
Another form of institutional racism is that black people are arrested and jailed much more often for marijuana possession than white people, while they use and deal it at the same rate. I support complete legalization, also in my own country. That would eliminate another system of institutional racism.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 17:14 other posts 
So you would rather have a bunch of dope heads killing people on the hwys driving impaired and such? Sheesh .Racism is a mental construct ,being high as a kite is a physical thing.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 15:48 other posts 
Yep, racism is a mental construct, where you call all black people 'a bunch of dope heads killing people on the hwys driving impaired and such'.
By #606653 04,Jun,22 17:31
wrong,, now they want to kill all the cows in america becasue they fart too much.., no milk, no meat.. they suggest tree bark.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 08:11 other posts 
Who wants that? Black people? How is this related to BLM?

Climate change will affect everyone, but it will disproportionately harm poor people.
Air-conditioning costs money. Since black people are disproportionately more poor than white people, climate change will harm black people more.

Racial disparities exist because non-white neighborhoods tend to be more densely built up with buildings and pavement that trap heat and have fewer trees to cool the landscape. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 17:15 other posts 
all the more incentive to get a good education so a good job can be had and 1 can leave those neighborhoods for better living conditions. you don't seem to understand incentive.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 15:54 other posts 
Oh, now you are in support of getting a good education?
How about 'We don't need no education, We don't need no thought control'

And who is going to pay for that? Didn't a good education cost $250,000 or so?
Poor parents don't have that money. Incentive or not.
By #606653 08,Jun,22 01:32
A name is a name.

Climate change is a hoax.. That's why they use that to steal your money and freedom. Conservatives are into moral correctness and if climate change was a deal breaking moment I'd hear from them before ever turning my attention to the terrorists of the deep kabal. All of you liberals are useless thinking you can outsmart conservativess. Keep trying. This is laughable..

If you call shit a rose does that mean it will smell like a rose or like shit? BLM is a name to deceive which is why they call it BLM ,, but it reality it is part of the deep state kabal with terrorism and intimidation. I really don't understand your links,, IThere is no validy of anything you send with you bullshit lying fake media links. Its you that has absolutely no sense of reality whatsoever. Nothing.

You're the example as to why they have lasted all of this time. Ignorance is what they feed over and they train you well...I bet they haven't paid you a penny for all the campaigning and hard work you've invested in a bullshit dick and cunt site..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 16:27 other posts 
Everyone is part of that deep state kabal to you, but that does not include oil companies paying your politicians millions in funding and your politicians giving billions in subsidies to those oil companies? How about the military industrial complex paying politicians who lie your country into wars? How about the NRA
giving money to all republicans, so they vote against any gun purchase background checks or mental health checks that a large majority of all Americans favor?

if climate change is a hoax, why do heat records get broken every single year, with sometimes double digits. You call me ignorant, but if you don't see the changes around you, you have your head up your ass four feet deep.

You are the one that doesn't even understand that population growth decreases when prosperity increases. You have shown no knowledge about any subject and you have shown no logical reasoning skills. You demand facts, but you never show them yourself, not even some links to some corrupt lying media outlet.

No one would pay me for this 'campaigning', because no one makes money of my ideas. It's about saving the earth we live on. You think your idea of freedom is really important, right? Don't you think saving humanity itself is a little more important?
To bad you chose to go down with this ship.
By #606653 08,Jun,22 17:02
I know you are.. you support ****philes, child molesters human traffickers, and stealing from people. You are not free because you support tyrrany.. You're also a liar and unless I now who I'm talking to I will choose to ban or I'll give you the choice,,, get lost. You're a fucking fake and you don't belong here.. go away

And by the way// You joined a dick and cunt site for what? You have no REAL pictures of yourself.. You're a fake too just like the democrats.. Who's your master?s You are a fake on here,,, so I'll give you the choice.. Either you stop replying to my texts or I ban your ass..
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 01:51 other posts 
Maybe now with the ways that climate change bullshit people can do now in the US with rolling black outs which you know has caused. You know who I am talking about, little brandon the dementia ridden ass.
By #606653 08,Jun,22 01:56
That means we are winning. The hurricane is not yet over and there are dangers.. But I feel we have made it over the apex.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 02:44 other posts 
Think you may be wrong till we reach Jan 1 2023.
By #606653 08,Jun,22 03:20
November 2022.
By #606653 08,Jun,22 13:16
november 2022 then impeachment process begins because the senate and congress will be overtaken by republican party. Then the judiciary resumes on bidens clintons.. ect
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 23:22 other posts 
You are mostly right.

By #574505 08,Jun,22 13:51
Really blm ? only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

Really blm ? only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 117 seconds

Never mind link didn't work
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 14:15 other posts 

Try those 2.
By #574505 08,Jun,22 14:59
Yes thanks phart

By tecsan [Ignore] 07,Jun,22 22:50 other posts 
There is another definition of BLM here and that person who said it to me knows they're identity. B- Both L- Lives M- Matter in relation to abortion. I know many democrats will disagree with that.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 22:10 other posts 
BLM hates black people

Or, they would be camped out in Chicago

Black on black crime is authorized and encouraged
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Jun,22 01:45 other posts 
You told the truth here.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#42

Show your Genitals