|
New Comment Rating: -1 Similar topics: 1.Another one bites the dust! 2.RIP JERRY STILLER 3.CUT AND PASTE ANY OF THE SHIT POSTS FROM PITBULL OR SIR-SKITTLES HERE!1111 4.The Saggy Granny being her true self- A racist pig! 5.SITO-Court Comments: |
Fuck you moron
Stupid Euro cunts- OBSESSED with US politics, slam our country, then like the common beggar cunts, have their cup out asking for money for their countries.
Fuck them all.
Your Notes: A site retard that is the male version of the Saggy Granny- He also loves to suck off Leo and Joyraja
Blacklist this member too. [Report Copyright Violation]
my notes on the bucket of cunt discharge dhood fuck you loser rat
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours
She deleted after low ratings and wrong category too
Like his master's cunt- Saggy Granny
Roadie
Sick of his negative gifts and foul mouth! Roadie- RIP this person died, this person died... go dry your eyes you weak cunt stain
roadie piss boy cunt- Go cry over your dead cunts.
I am hurt no I'm not .. that friend of yours Wesley ban me too I'm so sad not I am..
--------------------------------------- added after 82 minutes
Fuck you CAT52!
A scummy member and old ass slag
only registered users can see external links
Why you worried about Trump. You are not even a resident of the United States. Worry about your own country you pervert.
New Comment Go to top