pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #39

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,17 02:17 other posts 
I just shake my head when I see that Photoshop'd pictures make it to the Popular page.

I shake my head more aggressively when I see that there are 7 or 8 numbnuts that vote [HOT]!

OI!
By SammyBW [Ignore] 20,Jul,17 03:12 other posts 
Yeah

Looks like some guys can't think when they have their cock in Hand

And interestingly it's often the same pic over and over again
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,17 08:55 other posts 
Dang, it's #2 right now!

WTF! I do understand that some folks are clicking on the pic because the thinks it's amusing but I'm still having difficulty in understanding that at least 7 members voted that Photoshop'd mess as [HOT].

Hey guys, use your points on the REAL pictures!
By SammyBW [Ignore] 20,Jul,17 10:20 other posts 
Maybe they also vote on it because they admire his Photoshop skills. lol

You never know what's inside people's heads

By #460385 19,Jul,17 07:36
@ bella. We know what your talking about. My wife's last pic from vacation on the hotel balcony. It had 1,900 views, 60 comments, 52 members put it in their favorites. But only 2 members voted "hot" for it. I guess it all goes back to begging for a vote and who begs the best.
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

And cheap monkies.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 08:45 other posts 
See! And that's what I'm talking about. Cheap monkey members who create their own personal and customized file of nudes, and in MY estimation, members who do not properly recognize the posting "artist".

There's a good number of my opinions that members don't seem to agree with, I'm glad you understand my point of view on this matter. And for those of you that might be curious, if I write a comment, I ALWAYS vote [HOT]!
By admin [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 08:51 other posts 
I don't want to abuse my privilege to see your activity logs. But from your activity meter (which is open for anyone to see) it's quite obvious that you do not vote for other people's pics, you do not comment on other people's pics and not even communicate much in private.

So. You are not voting for other people's pics, you are not commenting their pics, you are not supporting relationship with other people in private and yet you expect them to come and vote for your pics. Why? Your pics may be good (not for me to judge), but you are not a celebrity, which people like just because they are already popular.

In real life when you ignore people, they ignore you back. And I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing. Personally I prefer that people ignore me, so I mostly ignore them. All I'm saying - on this site (or any site for this matter) it's no different. If you do not show attention to people, they are not interested in showing attention back to you.
By #460385 19,Jul,17 11:37
Was that addressed to us or bella?
By admin [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 11:47 other posts 
Bella has one of the highest numbers on activity meter.
By #460385 19,Jul,17 11:49
What does that mean?

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

What does the activity meter register. Does it register the 20 messages a day I send to the same 20 girls who are the same 20 girls on everyday and they never respond. I'm not one to beat a dead horse. Does it register Everytime my wife responds to 60 comments thanking members for their comments. Does it register the 100 points we spend daily on putting a pic in the banner. Does it register my activity daily in the Forum. Does it notice when we enter the contests. Does it register when we touch 40 members hearts daily. We can't make other members speak to us. Running out of girls to PM. So maybe there are other ways to be active on this site? I could give a shit less about the activity meter.
By #517356 19,Jul,17 12:13
But is the fact the fact you get no response from 80% ( a guess ) of the females the reason you do not ' gift ' or vote? In my case yes and i guess yours too and then your points will grow. I send gifts , vote , touch hearts etc on those that i have spoken privately with, which unfortunately is fairly few. I cant keep voting and sending gifts everyday or i would look like a stalker to those gew. I ' spend ' where i see it is of most use of getting an interaction , as i am sure you do to...
By #460385 19,Jul,17 12:16
You have the same activity meter # as us. So you better get that up. Cause you obviously don't interact on this site according to that #.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 12:14 other posts 
I've voted for you loads of times, without receiving a vote from you,not even on my joke pics...you can use your points how you see fit,but you've gotta understand,people stop voting for your pics if you don't vote for them... it's just how it is.

You get points for all your actions combined,and if you don't put in to the points pot,you don't really get anything back!...
By #460385 19,Jul,17 12:24
This was never about what you guys are making it out to be. It was an observation to Bella's post. A simple example of what she was talking about. And had you ever thought we stopped sending gifts because of what you stated. There was a time we sent gifts everyday. But that gets old when nothing in return. We aren't complaining about votes and points. We could give a shit less about them as well as the activity meters. Again it was an example to Bella's post, not my complaint.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And we look at your site everyday, I think you see that. And if you had a heart to touch we would.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 12:33 other posts 
I'm not making it out be anything, you're showing an example of what you do,and how that it doesn't get you what you maybe hoped for,so I showed you by example of what the reality is on this site...if you don't vote for others they don't vote for you, that's not begging like POTM...
It's the same for gifts and comments, if people don't see a thank you or a return of a gift,they stop commenting or sending gifts...I don't know why it's that way..

Out of sight out of mind and all that....

--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

I can't see if you've visited me,cuz you're invisible,visits only show up if you've got your invisible settings to show to your friends or you go visible.
I don't have the heart on my page,it gives me a headache,so I don't have it on my page...
By #460385 19,Jul,17 13:18
I forgot about that invisible thing
By #517356 19,Jul,17 12:44
I'm not meaning to make it out as anything. Ihoped what i was saying was ' backing you up ' when admin said you did not have a lot of activity recorded. If you have few ( like me ) regular people you actually interact with then the meter will appear low. It seems not to take into account that you may have been on the site for hours at a time or many times at short intervals. My guess is it is a ' weighted ' system to comments in the forum and the like. Some of which a lot of members don't partake, therefore, to me is completely irrelevant. I prefer to just visit other members profiles and slowly get to know tjrm before i send gifts. Maybe in the case of favouriting a picture to a members own profile should cost at least a point a time but then again i thought the whole site was about admiring other peoples atttibutes, so does gifts/votes matter? Politely responding to a pm matters more to me , which sadly a lot of the female members seem not to ( probably because they get lots! ).. just my opinions and i'm not here to upset anybody!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 12:49 other posts 
At the moment it's roughly like this: meaningful image comment = 50, image vote = 5, meaningful private message = 1 and "excitement like" = 1

Maybe admin could add gifting in to the mix too ?
And forum comments ?...that might balance things out a little bit...dunno ...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 13:07 other posts 
Just as you pointed out, alexblue, the Activity Meter awards the point values that you noted and admin clearly indicated that the Activity Meter registers member's comments, votes, "likes" and private messaging.

On the flip side, admin recognizes members by awarding points daily to members for their "actions" on the site. On average, I receive 150 + points daily for my actions and I spend those same points on voting on pics and gifting members, because I know I will get more the next day.
By #460385 19,Jul,17 13:29
What is a meaningful comment? You can't just say beautiful tits. You have to write a book about the tits for a comment to receive points? If that's the case, then Activity Meter really means nothing to me.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 13:50 other posts 
Meaningful comment = "those are some great tits"
Non meaningful comment = just emoticons,you know these guys " "
By #460385 19,Jul,17 14:39
Well I guess our Activity Meter will stay the same.

--------------------------------------- added after 117 seconds

But that doesn't mean that someone doesn't spend the time and participate on this site. It just means the system doesn't recognize it. That was my point. If someone says "nice cock" it's the same as saying "OMG you have such a nice cock". That would be like someone handing you a $20 dollar bill. Would it be more "meaningful if they said " hey buddy here is a $20 dollar bill just for you". Does it make the money more meaningful. That's just retarded.
By #460385 19,Jul,17 16:14
Ok. I just left about 20 " meaningful" comments on pics. Saying a bunch of shit I usually wouldn't say. Like beautiful, perfect, love, the best, amazing, and wow. We got 50 points. So does this thing work for each pic you comment on or is it 50 points for the day.
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

Does it have to be a new pic not an old one?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 16:20 other posts 
As far as I'm aware the activity meter just rolls on,
The meaningful comment thing is about leaving a comment, rather than just a smiley face or thumbs up...if you just post emoticons/emojis the comment doesn't tally on the activity meter..
By #460385 19,Jul,17 16:25
Well they can't say I didn't try. Just wasted 30 minutes for a stupid Excitement Meter that means nothing to us.
--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

Maybe I should ask them to marry me. Maybe the machine will register that as a meaningful comment.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 16:34 other posts 
I think the activity meter is more for seeing who is sociable,it gives an indicator to members,as to what people do here....I see members online for days sometimes,dunno if they forget to log out or something,but when I look at the activity meter it tells me whether or not they actually interact....normally it shows 0 on such members..
So saves me energy and points,cuz it shows that member doesn't post comments on pics,play the excitement etc..
By admin [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 16:57 other posts 
You got it exactly right. The main idea behind the meter is to show other members what to expect from this particular member. It does not give points per se. Though actions that it measures may actually give points at the end of day.

And it's not meant as a competition. It shows top active members, but only for the purposes of finding most responsive members for those who are interested in such.

I'm trying to connect people on this site best I can, but I still fail.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 12:48 other posts 
That's the point I was trying to make, you got to spend some to earn some (points).

This was merely an observation that I've made, there's a number of members that sit on their points. I can think of one member that bought 1,000 points a couple of years ago and still has some left. [S]he made a point about buying points to show "support" for the site. C'mon, you cheap monkey, spend some of those points!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 13:03 other posts 
Some people are just tightwads, and do not use their points at all,so I can understand if it's annoying,but,I imagine those people are not bothered,they probably don't spend much money in real life either...
By #517356 19,Jul,17 13:05
Bella i genuinely see the point you are making about those with ' purchased ' points. I guess they see them as a trophy. Simple , polite responses to pm's from some would lead to more communication i think . But again that is my opinion. My guess is a lot would rather not interact with other members, just look at the pictures and do as they wish. It is like most web based communities , a core few will interact abd a lot more will ' lurk '

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 22:41 other posts 
I've noticed that there seems to be an abundance of cheap members.

There are members that are sitting on a pile of points, yet they do not use them to vote or gift. Are you the same kind of person that walks around with $100.00 bill in your pocket but never break it? For cryin' out loud, what's the point of sitting on your points, do you think that your pile of points impresses others or is it possible that your points make you feel important? You're all bunch of cheap ass monkies!

Here's a banana for you!
By #460385 18,Jul,17 22:44
Ha. Now that's some good shit. Spend your points monkies, you didn't pay for them.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 23:14 other posts 
Cheap monkey/monkies was the kindest thing I could think of. As a rule, I do not use foul language UNLESS I'm in my car and somehow the inner b.east jumps out!

This is an analogy that I used with another member and he liked it. Here it goes; Do you think a dancer/stripper dances because he/she likes to dance? Heck, NO! They dance for the tips. On SYD/SYC, YOUR vote is the "tip". The tip to continue posting more pictures. Look at the cheap monkies here that frickin' post their lewd comments yet are too cheap to frickin' vote [HOT]? SHAME ON THEM! And the members that grab your picture for their personal "favorite" file? They should be charged a point fee for that, too! Frick! How many members are frickin' rubbing one off, technically for free?

How do you think that SYD and SYC members make it to the Popular page? It's frickin' based on the number of views, the number of comments AS WELL AS the number of votes, dammit! Do you really want to be a cheap monkey or have cheap monkies continually visit your page?

That is all for the time being.........
By #517356 19,Jul,17 01:02
I dont always send gifts or vote .... i usually touch the heart or excitement meter..does that still make me a cheap ass?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 01:18 other posts 
You gots to spend a little and generate the economy. And Ronglass, only you know whether you are a cheap monkey, or not.
By #487013 19,Jul,17 01:06
Why is it any of your beeswax how people choose to use their points? I sit on mine. So what? They are my points. It's not like a rule to not spend them.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 01:15 other posts 
@ HellRaiser, I just looked, you're not sitting on a pile of points, nor are you a cheap monkey. Quite the contrary, you are giving.

To answer your question, it's none of my beeswax, it's simply an observation.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 01:29 other posts 
Maybe they are saving up for admin's new feature,you know the one to upgrade your own memberships to premium with your own points... you know ,for us cheap fucks..
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 01:55 other posts 
That's a joke, right?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 02:05 other posts 
Check your points menu the one at the bottom says convert to premium
As for joking,a bit of self deprecating humour is good for one's sanity...
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 02:13 other posts 
Oh... Sanity? I've heard of that, but I'm not very familiar with it...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Jul,17 02:17 other posts 
Overrated anyway,if you find any sane people look after them,cuz you need them to tell you if you're crazy!!!

By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 10:47 other posts 
I am not a "verified" member. I'm sure that there is no doubt that I am who I purport to be so why should I want to be verified. Why should I care? Are there any benefits?
....just wondering,
The real Kebmo.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 11:20 other posts 
I see little, personally, though I haven't been here all that long. Just reassurance if people doubt you. I've proven I was myself with writing on my body to someone who posts here, but only because she seemed cooler than most and had doubts about me. I have no interest in getting verified status, though.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 11:50 other posts 
Your action described here makes my point. That is why.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 12:02 other posts 
I was gonna say that I can totally see why the ladies/couples would want to.

I personally wouldn't have cared enough to prove it to almost anyone with a couple exceptions, but very few have ever mentioned having any doubts anyway. Does it happen much to you (or if you're verified, did it before)?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 12:07 other posts 
I don't think anyone ever queried who I was before I was verified. I just went for it as I was dubious about some others who had contacted me. I suppose that I was just trying to say 'Hey, I am who I say I am.' For what that is worth.

'
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 11:49 other posts 
There are some very obvious fakes on here, guys pretending to be women, guys pretending to be couples. This gives a little more confidence that you are actually talking to who you think you are. But other than that, no real benefit.
By #460385 18,Jul,17 12:34
We agree. When we first joined we went through a period when we were questioned all the time about our pics. We were accused by some as being fakes. We we're approached by a important member here and a few of his friends to provide proof. So with no hesitation we gave them a pic of what they wanted and we were verified. It's just the thought that you sorta know who you are speaking too. That they might be who they say they are and you feel more at ease. And then some members could care less who they are chatting with. It's just your personal opinion.

That's how we take it.
By #517356 18,Jul,17 12:41
I don't get how writing your name on paper , or yourself verifies who you are .... anyone can write a username on paper /body. All it does is verify that you are human and depending what else is shown in the picture that you are indeed male or female. It doesn't prove its really you surely? Or am I missing something?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 12:47 other posts 
In my opinion, the only way that really proves it is if they tell you what to write and you take a pic of it within like 20 minutes that includes things from other pics of yours. Having as much time as you want after knowing what you need to write seems way too easy to fake, but that's just my opinion.
By #517356 18,Jul,17 12:53
Again , isn't that only proving you can follow instructions? Its no real proof who you really are
By #460385 18,Jul,17 13:04
You are correct. It does only make the man or woman on the other end of that pic a human. But at least you know it's a real person. Not stolen pics or internet pics. We are not asking members to provide their real names, addresses, or city they live in. Just to prove they are not fake. When a member can provide a verification pic in a requested time frame is all we ask. Now unless that member hunts down the porn model who's pics they have stolen and writes all over them and takes a pic. It's pretty safe to say the member is real and pics are real.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 13:06 other posts 
@Ronglass
What do you mean? People don't (usually) use their full real names on here... It would prove that you're posting pics of yourself, isn't that what this is about?
By #517356 18,Jul,17 14:40
I was playing ' devils advocate ' to a point. Yes it would prove they are pictures of yourself. I asked if I was missing something and clearly I was missing the obvious

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   ...#163

Show your Genitals