Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #40

Pages:  #1... #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 11:17 other posts 
I just thought I'd share before she (assuming) removes it, that 'evagionny' has a pic of a girl with a wildly different look, with the same title/caption of a much less attractive previous pic having the same caption: "use me as r sex toy"

At first, she said "no only different look" and after I pointed out major differences in the bodies and faces (noses and breast sizes are a couple blatantly obvious ones)... "mmmmmmmmm realy?"
--------------------------------------- added after 173 hours

She's put up a new one now, with the other girl still on there... /member.php?w=534405

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 09:49 other posts 
A little birdie told me that it's dgraff's birthday TODAY..... I think he's into spankings, the bare butt kind!

/member.php?w=402884

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 22:55 other posts 
I wonder why SOME men wear socks with their sandals?
By admin [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 07:56 other posts 
Is there a rule not to?

It really depends on the environment and reasons for using sandals. You can use socks with sandals if:

1. You wear sandals in a dirty environment. This may sound strange for people living in US, but in many third-world countries walking on a street of an average city makes your feet quite dusty. While it does not show that much on gray or black socks, it may be quite visible on naked white foot and it's not pretty.

2. You wear sandals in locality where temperature can change significantly during a day and you have no chances to change your foot wear. Also may sound strange, but there are places on this Earth where you can have 55F in the morning and evening and 85 at midday. I lived in couple of such places. It feels kinda chilly to be without socks when it's colder but not so hot with socks when it's hotter if the socks are thick but pure cotton, like typical sport socks.

3. You have some kind of ill foot condition - too sweaty or irritable for instance and have to wear sandals when it's not so hot. In this case you probably would like to have socks on. Not a common case but quite legitimate reason to wear socks with sandals.

4. As strange as it sounds there are places that have weird dress code that does not ban you from wearing sandals but does not allow to show naked feet. I can remember couple of times when I was not allowed to enter some facility because I was in sandals and did not wear socks.

I used socks with sandals for some of these reasons. Indeed on tropical beaches I never use socks with sandals - there is no any reason to.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 09:25 other posts 
May I ask why you would even consider wearing sandals (with socks) in a dirty environment, why not just wear a full shoe?
By admin [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 09:50 other posts 
Because it may be too hot, obviously. I do not like my feet getting sweaty. I know people who can wear heavy boots in 35C (95F) tropical heat and have no problem. But I'm not one of those lucky ones. My shoes can get literally wet just from my sweat if they are not "adequate" to current temperature. Which may cause more serious consequences like fungal infections. So I try to avoid this best as I can.

And you may incorrectly understand "dirty". It may be visibly not dirty on a street but still quite dusty. Dust combined with even a little of sweat makes feet look dirty. As I said, as a person living in USA you may not understand this, your streets are very clean and any open soil is usually covered with grass. I remember I did not have to wipe my shoes for months when I was in USA while in some other countries I have to wipe dust from them every 2-3 days because it is becoming too visible.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 22:01 other posts 
The discussion about socks with sandals was bigger than I would ever imagine.
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 08:39 other posts 
I wonder why people keep wearing sandals. Feet are fucking gross!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 09:22 other posts 
I think that you are generalizing when you say feet are gross because not all feet are gross.
By admin [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 09:59 other posts 
Some people might say fat people are gross, some might say gays are gross, some might say bald women are gross. Life choices should not really be other people's concern as long as it does not hurt them.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 10:43 other posts 
Socks and sandals are not a serious issue. I imagine it was some fashionista who laid down the rule originally. In the grand schem eo fthings it doesn't really matter.

On your broader point no-one can argue with that. We should of course be free to make our own life choices, but perhaps also be aware of how our choices will affect other people.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 10:54 other posts 
Have you ever noticed the way golfers dress? Oi!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 10:55 other posts 
That is something that I really try not to do.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 10:50 other posts 
If someone viewed a bald woman as being gross, that would only be an indication of how short sighted and/or insensitive they really are. In my opinion, a bald woman is PROUD, a bald woman is STRONG, a bald woman is a FIGHTER, a bald woman is a SURVIVOR!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 11:01 other posts 
We seem to have moved from a really quite humorous and trival issue - socks and sandals - to much more profound issues.
Essentially we should never judge others, especially if we do not know their circumstances, and probably not even then.
By #487013 17,Jul,17 14:27
I agree. I **** seeing feet.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 09:01 other posts 
I do know that this is a failing of many Brits, for which we take a lot of flack. I am not sure where the 'No socks' rule came from but it is one that I always stuck to.
Having said that i sort of agree with JustWill, some feel would benefit from wearing socks.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 09:27 other posts 
It's like the "rule" that men shouldn't wear a belt when wearing suspenders and vice versa.....
By admin [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 10:11 other posts 
It's typical for people to invent stupid rules. Basically it comes from a need to divide people into "us" and "them" and feel good about themselves. Booze is legal, herb is not, "I drink booze and I'm OK and you are deranged junky because you chose weed". I don't think so, just making an example.

Even worse, history is full or religious conflicts. People literally killed each other just because some were crossing themselves with three fingers and some with two.

"Traditionally, Lilliputians broke boiled eggs on the larger end; a few generations ago, an Emperor of Lilliput, the Present Emperor's great-grandfather, had decreed that all eggs be broken on the smaller end after his son cut himself breaking the egg on the larger end. The differences between Big-Endians (those who broke their eggs at the larger end) and Little-Endians had given rise to "six rebellions... wherein one Emperor lost his life, and another his crown". (c)
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 11:00 other posts 
So it is your opinion that it is "typical for people to invent stupid rules"? What do you consider to be "stupid", something that you do not personally agree with? Just my opinion, there is most certainly a need for rules, boundaries, guidelines or whatever you want to call it.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 11:08 other posts 
Society only works because of the formal and informal rules that most of us accept. We can all spot sensible rules and also stupid rules, but the grey area in the middle is where the problems arise. that doesn't mean we don't need rules and regulations.
There is, unfortunately, a tendency in some sections of society today to see rules through the prism of 'me' and to see rules that they don't like as being stupid or discriminatory. Toilet/Washroom labelling for example.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 11:15 other posts 
Please give me an example of a "stupid" rule, I'm having a difficult time thinking of one.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 16:03 other posts 
Now that is a dirty trick asking me a question like that. But I will think of one...I hope.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 17:23 other posts 
That's kind of my point, it's really rather difficult to pinpoint a stupid rule.
By admin [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 11:15 other posts 
"Typical" is not my opinion. It's a conclusion of behaviorists studying ape and human behavior.

As for stupid - it's more complicated. Division into groups is meant to serve for purposes of evolution. I.e. people are meant to divide into groups with different views and fight. Those who have more useful views should win, eliminating others, and thus improve the entire species.

However, when they are fighting over something stupid, like how many fingers to use to cross oneself, I consider it not very useful for evolution and therefore stupid.

Also, I consider stupid for people to follow these urges to invent rules meant solely to divide them, however useful they may be for evolution, without understanding their nature and meaning.
By #460385 15,Jul,17 11:01
Who gives a shit. Wear what you want when you want. Shit, I wore red sneakers, an orange shirt, and a camo hat last night. Think I gave a shit who was looking at me. In highschool us guys wore sherbet pink and green jeans.. Socks with slides is one thing. But socks with sandals or flip flops is weird.
By #534172 17,Jul,17 10:17
yeah, but to those of 307 years old and worse, socks with sandals are just as Bogan as w hite socks with black shoes, they're the THIN RED LINE : never mind the deep psychology ! of the whole BS. Wrong is as wrong as wrong as some **** with a $50 haircut that our mothers would have sent us back to the (drunk) barber to fix for free under threat of physical assault, (if he'd sobered up by then...)

You have to draw the line somewhere. Black shoes and white socks is where I draws it...
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 21:04 other posts 
Or how about a tie with a short-sleeved shirt?

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,Jul,17 18:35 other posts 
Do any girls here care if guys show pics of their upper body? Just curious if it's worth bothering...

Pics like that seem awful boring to me, but I'm also not attracted to guys. I don't work out at all so I'm not muscular, but I've been told it looks pretty good considering that, and I'm not really hairy or anything.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,17 20:34 other posts 
Boring, eh?

There are a good number of the dick pics that I find "boring" and/or repulsive. Some SYD members always seem to look the same, not much variation. I'm not into viewing urination pics. Blech......!

I have commented/voted [HOT] on arms, thighs, chests, abs, chins, smiles and even a couple of foot pics. What doesn't interest you may interest me, to each their own. Vive la différence!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 08:13 other posts 
Cool, thanks (I went ahead and did it). It's also nice to know I'm not the only one repulsed by a good number of dick pics...
By Gary5 [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 10:43 other posts 
Vive la difference, exactly!
By #526776 12,Jul,17 21:17
I am very attracted to a lot of the pics that include the upper body! and even the lower body! not just the dicks..! sometimes I find the chest/abs/thighs even sexier...
If that answers your question.........
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 08:14 other posts 
Yeah, it sure does.
I took a few pics and put 'em on there.........
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 09:10 other posts 
I'm attracted to your tits, nipples, clit, hair, feet, ass, and the way you hold the cock, and not just your pussy.
By #526776 13,Jul,17 17:38
thank you @leopoldij..
By #275407 13,Jul,17 15:05
If anybody is interested, I can take some pictures of the bottom of my feet for those of you who are into that
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 06:22 other posts 
I have to say that from the feedback/conversations that I have had from a number of women; those women appeared to really enjoy seeing the whole guy (accepting that the face may be obscured). They actually find a succession on close up dick shots boring, particualarly if every one is an erection.

In the same way I love to see the whole female body and not a series of gynaecological vagina pics.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 08:14 other posts 
Thanks for the input. I also love to see the whole female body, since every single part of it can be sexy to me. Every one I've been with focused way more on my face and cock than any other part of me, so I guess that's why I wasn't sure if the girls on here would care about seeing the upper body of a guy who doesn't work out.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 08:31 other posts 
Just post a pic dude,the pics(on my page) I personally thought were shit,have the most votes and views,so you never know what people like
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 10:12 other posts 
Thanks, I already did that earlier... three of them.

The question was originally about whether or not it was worth bothering to take those pics - I've never taken any like that before, so it's not like I already had 'em.

By Sickboy [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 14:22 other posts 
Isn't is funny how time goes by, but shit on here stays the same!! Not been on in ages but it's like it was only yesterday! luv to all

By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 10:31 other posts 
How is it that members like rubberduck2 have no photos but 250 points?

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 20:58 other posts 
This is a sincere question for the SYD members.

Do your balls ever cause you discomfort or anxiety just hanging between your legs? Some guys have extreme low hangers and some have rather tight, "well behaved" balls. Seriously, I can't imagine having something swaying between my legs, laying on the mattress or occupying space on a chair.

Please share your thoughts.
By #537944 10,Jul,17 21:05
As its pretty easy to sit on them, yes.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 21:15 other posts 
So you're able to sit on them with no problem?
By #537944 10,Jul,17 21:24
It's a 50/50 chance at least for me. they can be unwieldy.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 21:22 other posts 
Mine are rather tight and as you say, "well behaved", I've never had any issues where they bother me. Part of it could be that we live them every day all our lives so we probably do little things unconsciously to adjust that we never even think about. Other guys that have real hangers could probably give you better insight.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 22:21 other posts 
I can't imagine dealing with something the size of an apricot (or bigger) being between my legs 24/7.

I realize this is different but I feel almost crippled when a papilla becomes enlarged on my tongue. I can feel that little bugger and it bothers me!
By _avg_ [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 21:27 other posts 
The worst is when they dip into the toilet when I'm taking care of business. Worse still when it's a public toilet.

....and that's just standing at the urinal!
By #537944 10,Jul,17 22:22
That's the worst, especially when it's summer and they hang more.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 22:24 other posts 
Personally, I like the look of hangers. I'm all about, butts, balls, bulges! Woo hoo!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jul,17 22:23 other posts 
I guess it is a blessing to have "well behaved" balls!
By #537944 11,Jul,17 00:03
It would just be a blessing to get them into the same trouser leg
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,17 00:54 other posts 
What!? 😲

Okay, now I'm even more intrigued......what goes on in your trousers and do other men share the same concern?
By #537944 11,Jul,17 02:19
I have a traveling ball, it goes where it pleases. So sometimes it makes it into the other leg of the trousers and rubs.
By #517356 11,Jul,17 02:10
I find that normally when wearing underwear that they can be well behaved. But going ' commando ' , now that's a different matter as they will sway....

Worst scenario I've had is curled up on the couch and getting my ass smacked playfully but they caught my balls , now that hurt! I was very nearly physically sick!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jul,17 13:22 other posts 
As a counter question for SYC members:
Do your boobs ever cause you discomfort or anxiety just hanging from your chest?
With the exception of the differing location anatomy-wise, it seems like ladies would encounter similar problems, no? (Some of them have extreme "low hangers", too!)
Because a guy has his balls from the very start, he kinda gets used to having them around.
By #460385 11,Jul,17 13:47
I always thought the same shit about the girls in the gym running on treadmills. How do they run with those things bouncing off their chin.
By #358797 11,Jul,17 14:34
Haha. Yes! I've had many boob related problems.. They're heavy, rather big and they get in the way....

I've shut my tit in a car door, I've had them bounce up under my chin causing me to bite my tongue... I've rolled over on my own titty while trying to sle.ep countless times.... The worst is eating in low cut shirts. The crumbs fall in my bra and get stuck between them.... Boobs are a nuisance!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jul,17 15:27 other posts 
And, because guys have their balls from the very start, they have a few dozen or so more years to get used to them hanging around. Girls get a much later start on learning how to adjust to life with their new titties!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,Jul,17 10:04 other posts 
@Arexa
Oh great, now you've got me all hot 'n bothered again...

As for my balls, they're the well-behaved kind. I'm close to an average size when soft, but my dick does hang lower than they do... I sure as hell have never had them hit toilet water or sat on 'em - yikes!!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,17 15:05 other posts 
Yes, some ladies do have "low hangers" and hopefully they are self aware and correct that issue by wearing a bra.

I can't imagine any lady having breasts so large that they could possibly sit on them, or have breasts that are unwieldy, that they might creep over into the other bra cup and we certainly don't have to concern ourselves with anything dropping into the commode! Large breasts can cause issues when you're in bed and flopping (literally and figuratively) around as Arexa suggests.

There seem to be a number of women that will wear a bra to bed and I leaned that only a few years ago. I am not one of them! Heck no! No way! When my day is over, the bra comes off! Whew! Woo hoo!
By #526776 11,Jul,17 15:35
When my day is over, the girls go Free! Woo Hoo is right Bella!

As mine are rather large I've had a few issues as well. A good bra takes care of most of the "bouncing" lol!
BUT one day in the gym while doing dead lifts my trainer and I laughed hysterically bc he said I was not holding my elbows in enough. I looked him dead in the eye and said.."that's b/c I cannot pull this bar straight up my chest like you can dude, I have to come up and go out over the boobs." So yes, they do get in the way.

Sometimes the weight of them can make my upper back hurt. We were standing in line for a long time at Disney recently and my back was killing me. I had to put my arm under them and hold them up awhile, discreetly of course, even though I had a good bra on.

So they might look nice in the low-cut shirt (yeah, I get the crumbs thing too Arexa haha) but they can be a pain (literally) sometimes.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Jul,17 21:59 other posts 
I don't recall ever sitting on, rolling over on in bed or having them in pain from "normal use". I think evolution has solved that problem for us. I certainly don't drop food between them! I wear underwear when I leave my house so they are kept together and in check.
A note on bras; I worked at the Hudson's Bay store for ten years and I befriended a woman in the lingerie department. She told me that about 80% of women don't wear bras that fit properly. Women: go get a proper bra fitting; apparently it makes a big difference regardless of the size of your breasts.
By #536316 13,Jul,17 09:22
I find that I need to be very careful about what underwear I use when riding my motorcycle. If my balls are not properly cared for, it can be a little uncomfortable to a very uncomfortable.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43   #44   ...#163

Show your Genitals