pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #37

Pages:  #1... #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 25,Jul,17 18:59 other posts 
I posted this once before, but didn't include a link to the profile. She's also put up another pic with the other girl's pic still on there as if it's her...
/member.php?w=534405

I just thought I'd share that 'evagionny' has a pic of a very different girl that she's pretending is her, with the same title/caption of a much less attractive previous pic having the same caption: "use me as r sex toy"

At first, she said "no only different look" and after I pointed out major differences in the bodies and faces (noses and breast sizes are a couple really obvious ones)... "mmmmmmmmm realy?"
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

I just got a PM from a member showing me the body of the other girl mentioned here (with her face cropped out), asking if I liked the tits... No response when I asked where the pic was from... weird.

By #527431 22,Jul,17 09:22
so many silicone boobs around here ... We can say: silicone boobs attack! On the second thought... maybe someone like 'em a lot.
By #526776 22,Jul,17 09:54
Yes.. what is the deal?? I have not gotten bouncy boob points in over a week!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 10:14 other posts 
/excitingtop.php
When milk level is more than 0 pairs of boobs start appearing on exciting members profile pages.
You can find them and collect "milk" by clicking on them. This will give you points.
It's random, you are not guaranteed to find them. They only appear on profile pages of the members who have excitement rating of 600 or more. Your chance to find them is about 1/6 initially but drops drastically with each pair of boobs found.
Those boobs are always hovering somewhere over the thumbnails on the member profile (1st page only). You should carefully look through the thumbnails of images (do not go to full size images) to find the boobs.
There are several limitations:
1. You should turn off invisible mode if you have it on, otherwise this won't work.
2. You should give at least +1 during past 8 hours to the excitement rating of any member you like.
3. You won't find boobs on the profiles that you already visited during past 1 hour. So do not try to refresh same profile - this won't work.
By #527431 22,Jul,17 10:21
He-he ... I know that... but there is more.
By #527431 22,Jul,17 10:24
I think some changes has been made lately, in the background. First was nice bouncing boobs .. than fake boobs no milk pop up. Now the name changed to silicone ... Interesting, isn't it?
By #275407 23,Jul,17 02:58
I think the whole idea of the silicon boobs with no points is, if no one gets any points anymore, than people will have to pay for points. More money in admins. Pocket
--------------------------------------- added after 71 hours

Just to let you all know, I have been a paying member a couple of times in the past, so I have contributed money to this site. So I'm not all that bad
--------------------------------------- added after 72 hours

he more points you already have the less is probability to find points in the boobs.
It took me several times reading the boob rules. So I take it, if you have a lot of points, you will only get silicon. The members with low points get more boobs with points. I guess this makes sense to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 04:44 other posts 
Pocket = business

Could you run a business if you continually gave things away? From what I see, there's quite a few members that have amassed a pile of points. Some of those members have used them to generate "goodwill", while some are holding onto what they have and continually looking for more. But I can guarantee you, ALL of you have more points than me and I am a paid member.
By #275407 25,Jul,17 02:36
I like to have a lot of points so I can give large gifts to friends and members who deserve them.
By #527431 23,Jul,17 09:58
Partially you are correct. But without contribution the site will be abandon pretty soon. I'm not so popular here but still close to 100 members have my photos in their favorites. What I would like to say is the site needs both. Photos and paid members. Everything is about the balance. For me ... more points, more gifts for the other members. More gifts for the other members, more conversations. And site become more interesting. That's more about it.
End of a day ... I'm quite certain that little money from the points will not make the owner of this site rich.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 14:51 other posts 
Let me preface this by saying, you are more "popular" than you give yourself credit for. Heck, as many times as you come and go, you always seem to connect with your faithful friends and get yourself verified, lickety split.

Yes, you are correct, the site needs a balance of paying members and posting members and I'm not certain that the balance has been met. I may be wrong but there seems to another group that needs to be factored into your equation, the "totally free" members.

Back to you, I've noticed that you seem to be more generous with your "friends" than you ever were in the past. Bravo!

Your last statement; "End of a day ... I'm quite certain that little money from the points will not make the owner of this site rich."

You're probably right, the amount of money you might spend on points won't make him rich because it won't even pay him for the time he spends doing whatever he does to keep the site up and running. Heck, what will your pile of points or the gifts given be worth when one day you attempt to log in and the site no longer exists?

If you want to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me by phone, you have my number.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 10:01 other posts 
They're actually made with saline now, but they still look god awful and immediately make me lose all interest in a girl... wait, we're not talking about the same thing, are we?
By #527431 22,Jul,17 10:22
I'm with you on this one! Fake boobs make me to turn away.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 25,Jul,17 06:31 other posts 
Ah, very good. That's the natural response... So many girls say they think most guys like "huge fake boobs"... Nothing wrong with huge ones if they're natural, but I don't wanna attempt to play with implants of any size.
By #527431 22,Jul,17 14:08
YEY! Three of four times today I got silicone boobs.
Courtesy of.... that must be the case.

By #275407 23,Jul,17 23:59
I don't like the way the new milk point system is. I would like it if we went back the way it was. I find the new way unproductive and boring.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

Woo hoo, I'm a rich guy, so far these last two weeks, I've been able to find more than 60 silicon boobs worth 0 points. there ought to be a prize for that
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 24,Jul,17 06:13 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Tempted to touch them
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I haven't been getting very many either. I don’t know why they changed it either. It worked fine before.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,17 10:04 other posts 
It worked fine for who? You?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 24,Jul,17 14:54 other posts 
It worked fine before they changed it. Not sure what you mean?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,17 15:50 other posts 
I don't know how to make my question any simpler than it is.

Based on your response, the game worked fine for YOU (and others) because you received "something" from admin. Now on the flip side, here's admin, giving away "something", "something" he has charged members for.

So basically speaking, the milk game was working for you, not for admin. Admin has tried to develop new games to spark interests. He gives us 5 points just for logging unto the site, he gives us up to 16 points per day for welcoming new members, he has the Play Ball!!!! game where you can be awarded 30 points by having the ball complete 5 consecutive "clean" passes. Then there are points awarded for your "actions" on the site. All in all, there are a number of ways to obtain points without buying them or admin giving so many away!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 24,Jul,17 20:17 other posts 
Okay, I see what your saying. When I read your first response saying it worked for [me] I didn't know you meant all of us. I was like Huh? What am I doing so special to make it work that no one else is doing? Thank for explaining
By #275407 25,Jul,17 02:31
Accually if your not a paying member and you have more than your max (300 points) you don't receive anymore points for logging in , welcoming new members, logging in, so you have to rely on playing ball which seems hard to get points also. But I think I understand admins. Position. If he makes it hard to receive points, than you will have to buy them putting money in his pocket to run this site. I guess
--------------------------------------- added after 63 seconds

Sorry, I said logging in twice

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 20:24 other posts 
What's interesting about the "Activity Meter" it seems that whatever headway I make today, it disappears at 01:00 hours and I start in the same place each morning......
By #526776 24,Jul,17 12:52
I've only been on here since Jan, yet I'm still learning things all the time re this site. I still have no clear understanding of the "Activity Meter". mine changes so often and I'm not sure what changes it the most or what it relates to.
I consider myself "fairly active" on here, considering I have a job lol, but not sure if my Meter thinks so hahaha.
By admin [Ignore] 24,Jul,17 14:17 other posts 
I could not imagine it would cause so much confusion when it even tells an approximate formula and should be quite self-explanatory.

I added a bit of explanation there on that page.

Trying to figure out how it reacts to each of your action is fruitless since it's only calculated once per day and uses EMA to smooth the numbers.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 17:05 other posts 
If I believe everything that I've read on this site, it seems as though SYD members will claim that their first sexual encounter happens somewhere between 8 and 11 years of age. Quite often, it begins with a simple wank session but progresses into a full blown suck off.

This is what I find interesting, it doesn't seem that young fellas have any reservations about sucking the very same ol' device that their buddy pisses out of.

I guess what I'm attempting to convey is that when we are young, there are so many things that we are curious about but so many things that we are repulsed by. How many of you men folk refused to eat liver when you were between those ages because liver looked crazy and smelled "yucky", yet had no reservations about sticking another lad's "pisser" in your mouth?
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 17:53 other posts 
I remember when I was eleven and we believed that, in order to make a baby, the guy and girl had to get naked and then he had to pee on her who-ha.
I was fourteen by the time Mark and I started blowing each other. By then, we knew enough about sex to understand what we were doing.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 17:58 other posts 
Yes, and 13, 14, 15, 16 seems more believable. As you enter your teens you become street smart, you might have heard "stuff" from your older siblings, kˇds at school, etc. I'm just having a difficult time believing that chˇldren that are 8, 9, 10, 11 are willing to stick another guy's willy in his mouth or vice versa, that's all!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 18:04 other posts 
This is the thread and the posts that caught my attention.

/forum/thread.php?id=25665#23
By admin [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 18:37 other posts 
If it's the age you are not convinced about than I can confirm that despite the environment where I was growing up being very puritanical in regard to sex, some young guys still experimented at that age (8-9) and were discovered and shamed, that's why I remember this. Also, if I remember correctly, once when we were only 7 my then best friend proposed to stick each other dicks into asses but I found this idea strange so we dd not do it. I don't know where he got that idea, guys are usually not yet sexual at that age, may be from his older br0ther. I stress it out - at the time homosexual sex was a crime there and something not to speak of at all, therefore we did not even know what it was or what "gay" was. Yet somehow he got that idea.

In regard of taste, I can tell you that many of us also did not like to eat liver or cooked cauliflower, but still many of us chewed pieces of jelled tar because it felt like a chewing gum which was rare and expensive there then. So, with the knowledge that some of us chewed tar, are you still surprised that some might have no problem tasting another k1d's wee-wee?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 19:42 other posts 
YES, I DO have difficulty understanding that chˇldren will taste a wee-wee.

I understand the aromas of momma's cooking might not have been pleasant but I suspect that most chˇldren were confident that their momma was not trying to hurt them in any way. Don't young b0ys have any fears? I have no idea what jellied tar looks like or smells like and I suspect the only reason my parents (mainly my mother) disapproved of gum was because they were concerned about us be careless when chewing it.

Maybe b0ys just become "more sexual beings" a whole lot sooner than gˇrls or perhaps it just goes back to JustWill's post, the human brain is a strange machine.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 19:54 other posts 
Ahh, the disadvantages of growing up in a wealthy society

"Tar is a dark brown or black viscous liquid of hydrocarbons and free carbon, obtained from a wide variety of organic materials through destructive distillation. Tar can be produced from coal, wood, petroleum, or peat."

I assure you that whatever cock tastes like tar definitely does not taste better
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 21:31 other posts 
I know what tar is, we often refer to it as blacktop, the substance used to pave roads, parking lots, patch roofs, it was the jellied part that had me confused.

A wealthy society, perhaps, but we were far from being wealthy. Without disclosing my age, I'm closer to retirement, than not and a few years ago I was dating a man from Sicily that was 6 years older than me.

I was frickin' bowled over when he said that it was in the last 20 years (at the time we were dating) that his family installed indoor plumbing. As a chˇld, I grew up in a house with two full bathrooms, my parents each had a car, we didn't have color television until I was in my teens and shortly thereafter, they had central air installed. That was on the income of a school teacher and sales clerk so we were far from living the "high life".
By admin [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 23:16 other posts 
My point was just that you would not chew tar instead of chewing gum.

And yes, we usually "borrowed" it from people who patched roofs. I'm not sure if jellied is a right word, I simply meant it was not liquid, but was not hard either. It can be in liquid form sometimes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 06:41 other posts 
Hahaha be careful on your age Bella I remember the year color TV was introduced we bought one of the first ones I think it's still up in the attic
By admin [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 07:49 other posts 
All-electronic color was introduced in the U.S. in 1953. You can't remember that, you are not that old. You probably remember early 70es when color broadcast become dominant over b/w in USA.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 13:02 other posts 
The first one I remember is in 1967 and it sucked you had 3 colored screens one red one blue one green that you put in front of the screen
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 19:23 other posts 
At the age of eight my friend Ken and I were sucking each other. We didn't wank first because we didn't know what it was. We played and touched each other first then he surprised me by putting mine in his mouth one night. That was the night I got my first blow job and he got his first. The fact that they were used to expel urine from our bodies never occurred to me. I was sucking a cock and I liked it and that superseded all urine concerns.
As an aside, liver sells well in restaurants that sell it because most homes wouldn't serve it for dinner because most of the people at any given table wouldn't like it.
...the more you know.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 19:46 other posts 
kebmo, I like liver, cauliflower AND lima beans but as a kˇd, there were many mild tantrums and "standoff" at the kitchen table but my parents always won.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 20:43 other posts 
I don't do internal organs. Fortunately, and perhaps because, my Mother didn't either. Send all that crap to the dog food factory!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 21:39 other posts 
I like liver, I don't THINK I like tongue, heart or kidney. I have a Polish friend that prepares the above and what she goes through to be able to serve it is not anything that is visually or aromatically appealing to me. I also have never tried frog legs.......
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 22:29 other posts 
I worked at a hotel once for a Scottish chef. Robert Burns Day was his favourite. All the traditional Scottish food. Haggis, black (bl00d) pudding, head cheese(Google that one, it's gross) were amongst the "favourites". I didn't like any of it...but I tried it all.
I don't like frogs legs either. I remember seeing a cartoon of frogs in wheelchairs with no legs out back of a restaurant complaining to each other.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 23:24 other posts 
Tongue, heart and kidney can be a main part of some gourmet dishes. Kidneys have to be properly soaked, otherwise they stink of urine. Some cooks don't do that right. But tongue and heart are not very difficult to prepare. Heart can be tough if not cooked right, though.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 00:03 other posts 
I tried tongue once and didn't mind it at all.
By admin [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 00:15 other posts 
If prepared incorrectly tongue can be something like a tasteless jelly or, on the contrary, too tough. People can do wrong everything. Still, I stand by my statement that tongue is not that hard to prepare. May be long, but you do not have to do much. For example:

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 23:42 other posts 
Would someone be kind enough to dumb down this term for me;

page crawled

I see the term "page crawled" quite often on TinEye when I'm doing a reverse search of an image.

Thank you.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jul,17 00:10 other posts 
Crawling is the process by which Googlebot discovers new and updated pages to be added to the Google index. We use a huge set of computers to fetch (or "crawl") billions of pages on the web. The program that does the fetching is called Googlebot (also known as a robot, bot, or spider).

I think it used to be known as data input.

By #460385 22,Jul,17 20:51
I was eating pussy at 14. That's all I got. No sucking pisser stories.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 22:06 other posts 
Hmm, nice. I was using my fingers on one at 13, but didn't eat one out or get a blowjob or anything else until the day/night I lost my virginity. Never done things in order...

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 20:08 other posts 
The current #1 picture on the POPULAR page was posted by /member.php?w=71730

The picture has 1,117 views, 1 comment and 0 [HOT] votes.

Congratulations, mzr, I'm going to give you a [HOT] vote because the number of views warrants that!

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Jul,17 21:19 other posts 
What do you call 'em where you're from - lightning bugs or fireflies?

Which do you think makes more sense? I'd say lightning bugs, which is what everyone calls them where I am in upstate NY. The color they light up is much closer to lightning than fire, and they flash/blink briefly instead of burning continuously like fire. At least, normally they do... I just saw one flying around in my backyard and it was lit up the whole time, like its blinker was busted or something.
By #487013 17,Jul,17 14:28
Fire flies. Pretty rare down here.
By #517356 17,Jul,17 15:13
Never seen them in the uk
By #526776 17,Jul,17 15:32
I grew up in the South and we call them lightning bugs! and we tried to catch them in a jar they're so cool!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 17,Jul,17 15:51 other posts 
Here in Maine they call them a (pain in the ass) also fireflies they are all over all the time
By jayman73 [Ignore] 17,Jul,17 16:12 other posts 
I grew up in the Chicago area and we called them lightning bugs. They were a staple in the summer and were everywhere.
By #511804 17,Jul,17 20:08
Lighting bugs up here, and when weather and time is right the trees glow from the blinking light. Cool to watch with a buzz on.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,17 20:39 other posts 
In Michigan, just slightly north of you, we call 'em fireflies!
By _avg_ [Ignore] 17,Jul,17 21:45 other posts 
Guessing you've seen this post, then: only registered users can see external links

some other interesting noteables:
Trash can vs Garbage can
Tennis shoes vs Sneakers
You all vs Y'all
and of course, Soda vs Pop
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,17 22:31 other posts 
Haha! Thanks for your post and for the most part, that seems to be spot on for me, a Michigander!

I was brought up calling Faygo, Pepsi and Coke, "pop". From time to time, I refer to the same beverage as "soda" and I don't know why!
By #526776 18,Jul,17 05:48
Haha~ down South we don't say soda or pop.. everything is a "Coke". Then you specify!! & it's garbage can/tennis shoes/& y'all
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 22:36 other posts 
So you request a coke and then tell the waiter/waitress to make it an orange? Yikes that seems so odd!
By #526776 21,Jul,17 16:36
haha...!! Not exactly like in a restaurant, but say you're out driving around and are thirsty and you'd say omg I need a coke, but you'd go in and get an Orange or a Sprite or something. everything is a coke. If you said I need a soda or a pop, they'd say omg what are you, a Yankee?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,17 22:41 other posts 
Even though caramel is spelled caramel, it's always been a 2 syllable word for me.

I pronounce it as "car-mull", the extra "a", totally not necessary in Michigan!
By #358797 19,Jul,17 03:14
Where I'm from, it's just "the trash"...
Sneakers.
Neither you all or y'all... We use youse or yinz...
And soda...
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 22,Jul,17 13:55 other posts 
Yinz? Never heard that...

Here, it's just "the garbage"
Usually "shoes" (never tennis), even if they're sneakers
We say "you guys"
And soda's "soda"

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   ...#163

Show your Genitals