Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #51

Pages:  #1... #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By #460385 18,May,17 07:52
A great singer and front man for Soundgarden and Audioslave, Chris Cornell has passed away from an apparent suicide in Detroit. He was only 52. He was a huge icon of the Grunge scene. Much like Kurt Cobain.
By #358797 18,May,17 08:43
That man had a hell of a voice. I wasn't too big on Soundgarden, but Black Hole Sun will always be a favorite of mine... Audioslave though... Loved them. Wore out their CDs back in the day. Haha.
only registered users can see external links

I'll keep hush on the Cobain comparison. I can't stand Nirvana.
By #460385 18,May,17 09:19
Me neither. Not even a close comparison in the talent. Cornell could sing. But Cobain was the reason for the Grunge
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,May,17 10:00 other posts 
Whoa, I just posted this video a couple hours ago on the message board I own called Adult Arcade on another site... YouTube videos are embedded automatically in the posts there.

Didn't I see a guitar in one of your pics? You play? I think I told you I play drums, and would substitute for the drummer in my friends' band in bars like 12 years ago. That was way before strangers started asking if I'm in a band, just cuz I have dreads.

I just thought it was a coincidence that we picked the same song from him to post. I'd say you have great taste in music, but I can't imagine disliking Nirvana enough to say you can't stand 'em.
By #358797 18,May,17 12:37
Have you ever met someone you just want to punch square in the face because they look stupid? It's kinda like that when I hear nirvana... Just there's sound and no physical being/face to punch. If that makes sense. My musical tastes are wide and varied... But Nirvana and AC/DC are two bands I absolutely can't handle. Lol.
And yes, I play. Guitar, and bass... Mainly bass. I play other stuff too though. I have a drumset... But my neighbor is an old party pooper and jingles the piggers on me when I try to play them.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 18,May,17 13:57 other posts 
That same neighbor? They need to get a life. Does it violate some kind of noise pollution ordinance or something? There was at least seven houses that could hear me play (old Yamaha set) a few nights a week until dark growing up, but there wasn't much they could do about it.

I know what you mean about wanting to punch someone in the face because they look stupid, it's how I feel about Jay-Z. That's also for the sound reason we're talkin' about, and I'll agree with AC/DC. For me, the feeling's even stronger with Aerosmith. I can't stand Steven Tyler's voice. Feeling that way about Nirvana's hard for me to imagine though, cuz they don't seem annoying to me and weren't even around that long.

My musical tastes are also wide and varied, but I can't stand country music. Sheryl Crow's an exception though, if that's country. Saw her at Woodstock '99, which I remember telling you I went to (I know I forget a lot, like I mentioned in my reply to your post further down here - guess you didn't feel like responding)... Counting Crows too, and Live, Willie Nelson, The Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, KoRn, Rage Against the Machine, Wyclef Jean, Dave Matthews Band, Collective Soul, Our Lady Peace, Fatboy Slim, and others I'm less fond of, like Metallica. Bush too, which was one of my favorites. I know it's not related to what we're talkin' about here, but the nosalgia's so strong watching this, it makes my stomach hurt... only registered users can see external links

If I hadn't convinced my father to take me, it would've been four more years before feeling naked tits on my face... seems worth mentioning.
By #460385 18,May,17 10:20
This was my favorite. only registered users can see external links
By #358797 18,May,17 12:37
That is a good one too!
By #525562 18,May,17 18:05
Chris had a voice full of passion,emotion and great range.I can see mentioning Kurt and Chris together but they were two different breeds of people and both great but there would be no grunge if it were not for Green River,Mudhoney,Melvins and Tad.Nirvana caught fire but didn't strike the match.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 19,May,17 14:36 other posts 
How about Layne Staley and Scott Weiland?
By #525562 19,May,17 22:32
You are right to throw Alice in Chains into the conversation,he was a very emotional singer and had a very raw expression of his passion that struck a cord with many but STP is a little different.Scott Weiland had a beautiful voice and very true lyrics.I don't feel STP was as much of a driving **** in grunge as Soundgarden or Nirvana but that is only my opinion,listen to what fuels you.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

f.o.r.c.e
By #494374 19,May,17 21:34
Audioslave was one of the most underrated bands of this generation.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 29,May,17 19:20 other posts 
Eh, I know musical tastes vary and people's opinions may differ, but having coincidentally listened to all three Audioslave albums recently...they, uh, didn't hold up to well for me. The first one is decent to good, pretty much all the way through, but the 2nd & 3rd were highly derivative and wore thin rather quickly.

Temple of the Dog is my vote for most underrated Chris Cornell-related project, but I can think of a half-dozen bands more deserving of the label, more generally.

As a random aside, I saw Cornell live on his tour for his 2nd solo album and he made an effort to come shake my hand at the side of the stage where I was rocking to him the whole night. I felt totally honored and grateful that I could express some of the joy he and his music brought to me.

Anyway Chris, "Say Hello 2 Heaven" and save me a seat...

By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,17 15:43 other posts 
To honor the men and women that have made the ultimate sacrifice for so many.

Memorial Day

By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,17 09:15 other posts 
Riddle me this batman Whats as large as a water buffalo smells like one to its cunt looks like a mud puddle not sure what's oozing out of it has a boy toy that would fuck a porcupine and moos like a cow
By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,17 10:40 other posts 
I think I know?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,May,17 06:50 other posts 
Hahaha I know you know

By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,17 18:22 other posts 
Founding member of the Allman Brothers Band, Gregg Allman, age 69, passed away from "liver cancer complications".

Gee, I was not aware that he had Hep C and received a liver transplant.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 27,May,17 21:34 other posts 
So sad. So many influencial artists passing way too early.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,May,17 10:54 other posts 
Have y'all heard or read about the 100 million dollar lawsuit against Little Caesar's? Someone ordered a halal pizza and received their pizza with pepperoni on it. The city of Dearborn, Michigan, is the home to many Muslim people. I'm having a difficult time comprehending that there is a Little Caesar's franchise or company owned store that isn't strictly operating in that area under halal laws/guidance.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,17 22:06 other posts 
I just read in the People magazine that Johnny Depp made 650 million dollars during the past 13 years from the Pirate of the Caribbean movies. That's freakin' unbelievable!
By #460385 22,May,17 08:47
And he is broke. We went to the same highschool and middle shool. Miramar High and Perry Middle. He was a weird dude. He was what we called a "burnout". Always hanging at the bowling alley smoking. No friends and a strange dude. But look at him now. He was in a band in highschool that played shows around town. I'm pretty sure he didn't even graduate. I think he took off his senior year and never came back. He was much older than me. I just knew of him from our town.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 22,May,17 10:32 other posts 
That's cool, he's one of my favorite actors. He rolls his own cigarettes, like me. Sometimes people say we look alike, but I don't think so at all. Maybe they're thinking of his (fake) dark dreads from those Pirates movies.

Ever see Blow? Or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,17 16:30 other posts 
No, I never saw those movies. I'm really not a movie going person, I tend to fall asleep when I'm in the dark and comfortable. I was all goo-goo over Johnny Depp when he appeared in 21 Jump Street, the television program, in the late 80's
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 22,May,17 17:08 other posts 
I see. What about Edward Scissorhands? I didn't see the other two I mentioned in the theater, but I'd recommend them to anyone who enjoys drugs recreationally. I haven't done it in a long time, but the first one's about cocaine. I hope to trip again shortly, which is what the second one is about.

Acid, of course, assuming I remember it right. Shrooms are overpriced and not nearly as good. Taking LSD is an amazing experience that I think everyone should try at some point in their life - IF they start with a half dose and don't increase it until the next time, because it often hits you harder as time goes on (lasts at least 10 hours usually - do it in a controlled environment), and each batch is a little different as far as strength.

Tens of thousands of people with mental illnesses that still have no other form of treatment were successfully treated with LSD before they decided it was more important that nobody have fun. Francis Crick discovered the structure of DNA only because he was tripping on acid at the time, and there's no telling how long it would've taken people otherwise. Something that's conveniently left out of the science/history books in school. I've had severe depression since I was born due to a chemical imbalance, and actually considered suicide before the first time I tripped on acid at 14, but never since. Steve Jobs said that dropping acid was one of the best things he ever did as a young man. It literally made him "think different." And not just for a little while, for the rest of his life.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,17 16:31 other posts 
@ countryboy, Yes, Johnny D is broke, I was flabbergasted that the various Pirate movies brought him such hefty payouts!
By #460385 22,May,17 18:22
We have heard here that with his properties, airplane, yacht, islands, and wine stock he ownes. He pays out up to 3 million a month for maintenance​, fuel, caretakers, taxes, and management fees.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,17 20:18 other posts 
Yep, that's what the People article said, expenditures of approximately 3 million dollars PER MONTH! That's staggering!
By #511804 23,May,17 22:31
If can afford the upkeep it is great. Sir. Richard, purchased south Pacific islands and turned them into ultra rich people's vacation place. He saved them and makes a lot money off them.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 23,May,17 16:16 other posts 
I live about 6 miles from the Manchester Arena. It was a terrible and shocking attack on **** and teenagers who made up the majority of the audience. After seeing the pictures on TV from other attacks in USA and across Europe, this latest attack really hit home.
I was impressed and proud of the Mancunian public who opened their homes to people stranded there, and the taxi drivers who waved fares to take people to hospitals or other places to find family / friends.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,17 16:35 other posts 
I heard something late last night (late for me in Michigan, however you are approximately 5 to 6 hours ahead of me) and it seemed like your police were not divulging too much about the particulars. What's the word on this, has anyone been caught, has anyone or any group claimed this attack?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 23,May,17 16:55 other posts 
It was a suicide bomber, believed to be of Libyan decent. Another man was arrested in another part of the city this morning.

[deleted image]
By #511804 23,May,17 22:27
What was the other man arrested for, do you know? It was reported here other attacks seem emanate. I have many friends there, I worry what maybe next, and where?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 23,May,17 16:58 other posts 
Yes, they have identified the body and the provisional identity of the bomber. He has been named but the police are still awaiting formal confirmation from the coroner. A second person is at present being held in custody although has not been charged, he is suspected of assisting the bomber.

One of the innocent victims was an 8 year old girl. Tears streamed down my cheeks seeing her photo on the news tonight. How can any human being do this to so many innocent **** and young people? It is beyond comprehension.

By #460385 22,May,17 20:17
There has been a bombing in Manchester at a concert. First reports have at least 20 dead and multiple injured. Thoughts and prayers go out to those families. This has just become a part of life world wide. No country seems to be safe anymore.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Almost wants you to stay away from any events involving a large crowd. But fuck those bastards, that's what
they want.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,17 22:10 other posts 
Unbelievable! I heard a report of the bombing on my ride home from work. I understand it is being treated as a terrorist attack. The world is so effed up. 😐
By HunterAce [Ignore] 23,May,17 02:29 other posts 
Heartbreaking for everyone involved. So many young people, and some older, just trying to have a good time. Being a father of two 11 year olds I just keep thinking of all the parents who may have lost their young ones. So sad
By #517356 23,May,17 08:16
Just said on another thread ...a truly callous , evil attack on young people. What had they possibly done to warrant that. There are NO excuses

True acts of compassion from complete strangers to one and all too...THAT restores a bit of faith in humanity

By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,17 08:37 other posts 
You know, sometimes it makes me just shake my head and wonder who in the heck thinks of these STOOPID questions!

The question that popped up today that's got me ranting is; would you let two Black men fuck you at the same time?

Couldn't the question simply read, would you let two men fuck you at the same time? Is it really important what the color of the two men are? What IF one man was black but the other man was from Poland or Ecuador or Canada! 🤤 This will probably open the door for another ninny-hammer to submit and ask that question! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,May,17 10:08 other posts 
The first thought that immediately came to mind on reading this, is that there is an unspoken implication in this question. The implication.. are you ahead of me?... is that the two black guys are extremely well endowed. Or maybe that is just me?

The second thought is that this question is steeped in racism.

I am not sure which of those two is worse.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,17 10:13 other posts 
Yes, Andthisisme, it was the unspoken implication and both are concerning to me.
By Gary5 [Ignore] 21,May,17 10:49 other posts 
I know, I just saw that question too
By #517356 21,May,17 11:11
I think the main implication isnt the rascist one...i think whoever submitted it was just implying about larger cocks ... but not all black men have huge cocks and many other ' colours ' can have larger than average cocks.

It is after all a personal question and however submitted it should really have just asked in the forums in my opinion....
By #460385 21,May,17 11:23
I agree. The question should have just stated 2 men. This question opens the door for racist answers. But maybe that's what they wanted.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Now even a simple "no" is gonna spark some member to say " what are you racist, you got a problem with black guys". Just my opinion.
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,May,17 17:02 other posts 
Yes, the "two Black men" part is annoying (for all of the reasons that other's have already stated), but I was troubled more by the 'fuck you at the same time' part. The phrasing implies a double penetration situation, with both wangers jammed up your who-ha or bottom simultaneously. I don't care what color the wangers are, two of them in ANY hole at the same time is one too many!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,17 17:46 other posts 
Well, I'm releived that I'm not the only person that was troubled by this question of the day.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,17 20:34 other posts 
Did y'all notice admin's new "flag" on the (WHY?) that is posted by members that blacklist you? It reads;

"In case if you see insults here instead of rational reasons -
Insults indicate feeling of rejection, envy, jealousy towards the member, they don't reflect this member's personality."

Apparently, there are some irrational but envious members that 1) prefer insults instead of reasons and 2) prefer to discuss reasons "privately" so their jealousy won't be so public.
By JustWill [Ignore] 19,May,17 21:00 other posts 
What if "bat-shit crazy" is, in fact, an accurate assessment of that member's personality?
By #511804 19,May,17 21:16
Good point, say it very politely
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,17 07:51 other posts 
You mean like: "She is bat-shit crazy, thank you very much"?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,17 10:18 other posts 
JustWill, you are a natural at being diplomatic as well as kind with a large dash of sarcasm.
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,17 12:58 other posts 
What can I say? It's a gift I was born with...
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,17 13:40 other posts 
And so humble, too.
By JustWill [Ignore] 20,May,17 13:49 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,17 14:06 other posts 
Boy-oh-boy! That's an old clip, that's when Kenny Rogers looked like Kenny Rogers!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,May,17 21:18 other posts 
Yeah, you're right.

Dang, do you think that doctors use "bat-shit crazy" as a diagnosis? If the shoe fits......"bat-shit crazy" is what it is and it fits!
By #511804 19,May,17 21:51
Yes, but diplomatically
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 19,May,17 22:02 other posts 
Brown noser is an insult, right?

That day that I mentioned accidentally clicking on lipsipsuckshit and quickly closing the tab, something new was added to that page...

"1. brown noser, multiply accounts, hangs out with troll patrol"

I was always too disgusted to say a single word to her, but I'm a brown noser? To whom? I've never heard of multiplying accounts, and unless you and Arexa are the troll patrol, I can't figure that last part out, either.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,17 10:16 other posts 
Geez, I really doubt that Arexa is part of any patrol, troll or otherwise and I guarantee that suckit does NOT have anything that I want to see. For cripes sake, if it ain't enough that suckit has her own dedicated page, she craps up the Forum with her cooter, too!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 21,May,17 00:33 other posts 
That's so true... I made the mistake of going to her page when I first became a member and was checking out what female members were online at the time. I immediately regretted it, of course, when I saw the nauseating collection of gross pictures.

Later, a comment showed up on my profile that said "Thanks for visiting my page! Hope you liked what you saw, come back soon *lix*" and maybe a comment about my cock that I've blocked out. What the hell? What kind of sick creature goes around licking random people who've never talked to her before?! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even want someone attractive doing that to me... and what a disturbing way to welcome new members!

Every time I considered posting here for a while, I'd come across another raunchy picture she posted of herself, and realize it wasn't worth it. It was so nice how her posts disappeared when she blacklisted me, without me ever having to request it.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,17 13:55 other posts 
Regarding "brown noser", she's okay with brown noses if they are the noses stuck in her behind while their lips are kissin' her ass. I think it's kinda funny that she doesn't recognize that she's cray-cray!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 21,May,17 00:54 other posts 
I always figured thats where "brown noser" came from... Kissing ass so much that your nose turns brown. It's gross, but it doesn't actually describe me, so that's okay.

I think the nicest thing I've even said to someone on here that wasn't private was telling Arexa she had some pretty hot pics on her page.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #46   #47   #48   #49   #50   #51   #52   #53   #54   #55   ...#163

Show your Genitals