Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #61

Pages:  #1... #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 20:55 other posts 
How long has it been since JohnS was booted from SYD? Cripes, the old guy is still getting his daily dose of SYD and posting anonymous messages on member's walls. What a sad, sad man!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 07:41 other posts 
Dang! For approximately 5 years California has been faced with a drought but the state is being pummeled with heavy rain causing flooding, mudslides, sinkholes, deaths and sheer devastation.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 04:08 other posts 
Yes, we have been starving for rain but our lakes, dams and levees are not prepared or capable of handling this much. Now the treacherous winds are knocking down trees, power lines, fences etc. Families are being evacuated from cities due to flooding. Not a fun time in not so sunny California right now
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 04:47 other posts 
Despite the short term problems, this is a beneficial occurrence. The ground water, aquifers, and all the methods of storing water are being filled up. This is better than another year of severe drought. If it were another drought year there would be wild fires and all the other associated turmoil that comes with drought; things that have been plaguing California for almost a decade. But yes, it is enough already!!
By HunterAce [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 18:52 other posts 
True, long term it will be very beneficial.

By Rose [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 22:04 other posts 
Can anyone explain why I get a message saying "This member does not allow unregistered members to view their pictures", when I AM a registered member and logged in?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 22:28 other posts 
That sounds like something that admin could explain.
By #275407 21,Feb,17 01:26
Sometimes you have to log in twice, both with Syd, and syc.
By Rose [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 16:50 other posts 
Ahh, yes. That seemed to fix it. Thanks!

By #460385 20,Feb,17 19:32
@ bella, nope never chatted with her or Aussieman ever. @ alexblue, I clarified that I was blacklisted by *lix* for a comment I made in the Forum. I never cried over her decision to blacklist us. I simply said add us to the list. And as far as my wife, assholes on here have called her worse things than a middle linebacker. But 3 years later we have never blacklisted anyone. That's the pussy way out. But I guess since she demands everyone to like her, check out her page, vote for her, and everything else. She can't handle a little honosty in her life.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 22:36 other posts 
I never had a conversation with her prior to her deleting a benign post that I made on one of her initial blogs. If memory serves me correctly, her blog was merely written as an introduction to who she is. About 5 months after my post, she felt the need to delete it so I reached out to her (only private message contact I had with her) to ask her why. Her response was curt and she basically said she didn't want comments from women on her page(s) and especially not anything made by me. I suspect that JohnS had something to do with it, oh well, it is what it is.....
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 04:51 other posts 
Countryboy, your last two sentences could refer to Donald Trump too.
By #460385 21,Feb,17 06:07
It could refer to Ronald McDonald too.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 11:10 other posts 
Was he president ?...They are both clowns though...And like a bit of beef!!!!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 10:42 other posts 
Not saying you cried,just give you a reminder...Funny how you call the people who disrespect your wife assholes but you are ok with calling a female a line backer...Hmmm...Has she demanded that people like her ? I don't know about that cb54.. It's a sex site and lix likes attention...So what is she gonna do...She likes sex,and lots of it...So that makes her popular...Strange that should be the case on a sex site...
By #460385 21,Feb,17 12:34
Yup, you right. I am an asshole. But I still have never deleted another member. And as far as her loving sex and lots of it. How do you know that? As far as I can see she meets up with one guy every so often. At least that's what I get from hee page. But maybe you know more.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 12:54 other posts 
I never called you an asshole,but you have a double standard going on cb54..So having a lot of sex with one person doesn't count then?..It has to be multiple people!!! And I haven't a clue what you mean about having a member deleted ?...I don't have a vote on the panel....Have I reported people,yes I have...
By #460385 21,Feb,17 12:59
I am an asshole. It wasn't a question. You said she loves lots of sex. I was just asking how you knew that. And I made a mistake, I should have said we have never blacklisted another member. My bad on that.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 13:08 other posts 
Well for what it's worth,I don't think you're an asshole...I don't know about how much she loves sex, it's just an educated guess based on what I've seen here..And people blacklist for any number of reasons...You can't please everyone..so it's your choice to do it or not..
By #523323 21,Feb,17 15:42
Blue, sort out mate!

Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every g@@k there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 16:19 other posts 
What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker, I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sist3r You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself, or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 08:43 other posts 
Yesterday's "Question of the Day" was would you allow someone to piss in your mouth. The answers to choose from were [YES], [NO] and [I CAN'T ANSWER THIS]. May I propose that admin adds a [OH HELL NO] response?

Although I've never tried, my mind says "no" to "water games" therefore I can't imagine that I would allow anyone to piss in my mouth, no way! OH HELL NO!!!!

Of the members that voted, 200 plus said they would allow it and 700 plus members said no. If someone reading this, who said they will allow this, would share what is so exciting about having someone piss in their mouth, please open my closed mind. Thank you.

By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 00:43 other posts 
The Recent Comments tab is playing up again. Unable to get into it this morning
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 07:37 other posts 
I suspect that you are not the only member having problems with looking at your Recent Comments. Are you still having issues with it today?
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 23:15 other posts 
Yes, I've just this moment checked it and still no joy. Every other tab is working fine.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

Its working OK again this morning. Wonder why only this tab keeps going off every now and then?

By #460385 20,Feb,17 14:41
I think it's hilarious when you have been a member for 5 months and you still have no pics on your home page and your name is "watchmefuck". Just saying.
By HHC83 [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 17:06 other posts 
It does seem strange. A lot of profiles with no pics that've been around a while.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 17:48 other posts 
At the time of my post, the member has uploaded 3 pictures that are available for her "friends".

/member.php?w=520580

Are you friends with her?

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 18:33 other posts 
22 days until North America springs forward!
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 07:11 other posts 
Except Saskatchewan. They don't play that game. I can't wait!!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 09:21 other posts 
Really, why not?
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 01:20 other posts 
This is from Wikipedia:
The Canadian province of Saskatchewan is geographically located in the Mountain Time Zone. However, most of the province observes Central Standard Time year-round. As a result, it is effectively on daylight saving time (DST) year round, as clocks are not turned back an hour in autumn.
The city of Lloydminster is the only exception to this arrangement. Located partly in Saskatchewan and partly in Alberta, it observes Mountain Time year-round, and changes its clocks for DST. Since Lloydminster does change its clocks, the time in Saskatchewan is the same in all parts of the province during the summer months.
During the summer, clocks in the entire province match those of Calgary and Edmonton. During the winter, clocks in most of the province outside Lloydminster match those of Winnipeg.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 07:32 other posts 
Thanks for all the details!

As for "time" in the city of Lloydminster, it must be very confusing for her visitors!
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Feb,17 12:13 other posts 
Because Lloyd straddles the Alberta / Saskatchewan border there is also no provincial sales tax (5%) that the rest of Sask pays because there is no pst in Alberta.
You wouldn't want to live in or visit a city where the time and tax are different on the west vs. the east.
Lloyd's population is about 30,000 (~20,000 Ab. and ~10,000 Sask).

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Feb,17 20:37 other posts 
I notice that there are a number of SYD members will take pictures of their jewels with their legs drawn up like a frog or a b@by. Why is that?
By #460385 18,Feb,17 22:32
Good question.
By #358797 19,Feb,17 00:12
What is even more concerning is the amount of men who do that whilst wearing dingy, old white socks. *shudders*
By #23212 19,Feb,17 00:51
Hey, those dingy socks are there to match their dirty fingernails.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 01:45 other posts 
Hey, I found a member who chose something other than dingy white socks.

There's a lot going on in this picture, frog legs, Frederick's of Hollywood crotchless drawers, fishnet socks and shaved balls.

[deleted image]
By #358797 19,Feb,17 05:39
Well, I appreciate his creativity, I suppose. At least it's not old crew socks. I do wonder if he noticed he just gave out Uncle Dobies number though...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 07:04 other posts 
For sure, Uncle Dobie, 583-4260. At least he neglected to post the area code for Springfield, Massachusetts area!
By #358797 19,Feb,17 10:46
Well, hopefully nobody calls Uncle Dobie to ask about his nephew.
By #460385 19,Feb,17 07:16
A lot going on for sure. Looks to me like he has a lighter in his poop shoot too.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 09:25 other posts 
Holy crap, you're right about that! I hope that guy doesn't fart!

By #481714 10,Jan,15 03:23
Gentlemen,and some ladies in fact,please,if you are going to post videos of youselfs masturbating,can you first tidy your rooms.Watching clips of you playing with your gorgeous willies,or your pussies(not a fan of descriptive words for female genitalia,but vagina seems so old fashion)can be,i find, very arousing.But,I find it a big turn off if your room looks like its been hit by hurricane Hanna.Please tidy your rooms first,then video.Thank you.
By big9inch21 [Ignore] 10,Jan,15 03:26 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,15 04:36 other posts 
That was a very thoughtful PSA!
By #23212 11,Jan,15 02:15
IMHO, far worse are the dirty fingernails that some men here have; and blown up rather large, in-your-face, when they're holding their dicks.
By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 07:40 other posts 
Some people have jobs where their fingernails get dirty. You know, like the guy who fixes your car, the plumber who fixed that leak in your toilet, the cook who cut beets for the salad you had for lunch, the oil worker who's job keeps your home warm.....

If the world was full of desk jockeys, there would be no desks, or buildings, or roads to get to get to work.

My fingernails might be dirty but you can always count on a clean home in my photos!
By #527431 19,Feb,17 08:12
well said!
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Feb,17 08:13 other posts 
You tell them Kebmo

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #56   #57   #58   #59   #60   #61   #62   #63   #64   #65   ...#163

Show your Genitals