Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #114

Pages:  #1... #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #692771 09,May,23 17:52
👁️ BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING 👁️.

/blogs/54163.html

By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 10:42 other posts 
Raise the age’ gun bill passes Texas committee .....

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 11:02 other posts 
I agree with that you have to be 21 to buy a handgun in Pennsylvania so why not a assault rifle
By #610414 09,May,23 11:39
Good idea. Here’s a better one. Ban assault rifles
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 11:58 other posts 
Semi automatic is legal but I know how to make them fully automatic
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:10 other posts 
I pick up my new Springfield Saint Victor AR-15 on Thursday. Can't wait.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:33 other posts 
Good,I hope you never have to use it for anything but sport! But at least you have it if you need for anything else!
I have considered getting 1 but I don't shoot much for sport,just practice with what I already have once in a while.

21 to buy a gun, I have no issue with that, just need to raise the age to serve in the military to 21 as well,and the age to vote. I mean,all those things require a mature mind right?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:57 other posts 
I agree with you on that 21 should be that responsible age for every thing
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 13:08 other posts 
Should 21 years of age be the "responsible age" for drafting young men into the armed forces in the event the draft is implemented once again?
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 13:31 other posts 
Not just yes, but HELL YES>
If a 18 year old is not mature enough to own a gun,he or she is not mature enough to be using a gun in the military. the very place even liberals admit guns are used to kill in.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 14:59 other posts 
I believe so Bella why should a man be able to die for his country before he is old enough to drink
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

I still have my old draft card
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 15:10 other posts 
Hypothetically speaking, should women be drafted, too? What about babies born female that identify as being male, should they be drafted at the age appropriate? And conversely, the babies born male that identify as being female?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 15:23 other posts 
I guess all is fair in love and war
Remember bill Clinton’s policy don’t ask don’t tell
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 15:50 other posts 
Hey, phart , I posed the above hypothetical question to dgraff, what's your opinion?
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 17:47 other posts 
Yes yes, draft them, shave their heads, and put them ALL in the same buildings ,rooms everything as males. Eliminate gender based everything, as long as it is compatible with a humanoid body to use it,so be it.
I tried to post a link but it messed up this response so the link is in the next reply, let Jerry clower 'splain womens lib!
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 17:48 other posts 

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:11 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

This is my concern. Certain members seem to think this will and won't happen. Well it's already happening. Dudes, ****philes, and child molesters dressing up as women so they can enter the women's bathroom.
By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:30 other posts 
that "thing" screaming into the microphone?What the fuck was that?
And the sad thing is,that guy that goes into girls bathrooms, will just be sent to another school,to reek havic there.Until a woman knifes his ass. Perhaps enough gals will get together and speed up his process to become a woman by cutting off what he dangles in front of them.
A womans bathroom is supposed to be a safe place for them to go to pee or change pads or whatever,without this shit.

By phart [Ignore] 09,May,23 12:15 other posts 
It is a friggen game, no reason to punch someone over it.
It is hard enough to get people to volunteer or work to start with. I doubt this guy will return to the umpiring job,I wouldn't.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 08:32 other posts 
Good morning admin , could you add this dagger 🗡 to the LET IT SNOW themes? /snow.php

Thank you for your consideration.
By admin [Ignore] 09,May,23 08:49 other posts 
Interesting choice. Ok.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 09:52 other posts 
Thank you, let's see if anyone likes it.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 08:01 other posts 
To Sir-Skittles , I have no desire to "eat your ass" and furthermore, your assertion that I am a "crybaby" and a "weak cunt", I call you out on that and say BULLSHIT! You are who you are and I am who I am and I'm stronger than you might think. So eat my ass!

I had no idea that you would stoop to the level of Freddy....

By #692771 08,May,23 23:42
Dang! wingy cry baby 😭, PITBULL AKA PA-MORON continues to be incorrect

/blogs/54149.html#t0
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 06:23 other posts 
Be nice, he's on his monthly cycle.....
By #692771 09,May,23 06:33
Look I'm trying to be nice Bella, but I can't help myself, does that make me a bad man 😢
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 06:47 other posts 
As a married man and a father, you must be aware how the monthly cycle affects the women in your house. They are emotional and their emotions can go from zero to 90 in a matter of seconds.

Seems like Freddy is hemorrhaging at the moment as he is on his "period" pretty much like 351 of the 365 days of the year. The 14 day difference is taking into account the time he is on vacation.
By #692771 09,May,23 06:55
Well, I'll try my best to take into account poor Freddy's menstrual cycle, poor pet, but I can't promise anything, but I am trying to be a better man, I hope he doesn't have a headache as well poor baby 😢
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 06:35 other posts 
Oh my goodness will there be blood yet to
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 06:51 other posts 
Of course there's blood! Sometimes ya see it, sometimes ya don't. His caregiver has been making him wear adult diapers lately. He's had too many episodes of not being able to control his body functions and he is continually soiling himself.
By #692771 09,May,23 06:58
Please allow me, the "caregiver", 👇 & Freddy on prom night 💃

Its just one of those special little moment's caught on film, I think IM going to cry 🥹
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,23 07:57 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 06:58 other posts 
Be careful what you say about him, you already done ticked him off so bad, he UNVERIFIED YOU!
By #692771 09,May,23 07:02
Well I was just trying to be nice
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,23 07:14 other posts 
That post was for dgraff, goofy!
By #692771 09,May,23 07:19
Oops silly me neva mind
By #692771 09,May,23 07:20
dgraff there is a message up there ☝️ for you bloke whoo hoo
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

We are waiting PA-MORON, time to come out & play.

[deleted image]

By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,23 18:48 other posts 
For the most part, members post URL's of their pictures in chat but I have a question for you, admin . Is there a "site rule" regarding posting pictures of other members in chat? I know years ago several of my public pictures were snagged, modified and uploaded in chat for a "laugh".
By admin [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:06 other posts 
Reuploads without conscent are not OK modified or not. You know there are always reports about unwanted tribute pics. But I know what are you talking about at this time. PA-Freddy complained that someone posted his pics in chat and said the user claimed those are his. But from evidence presented it was a link to his own pic uploaded by himself, there was no re-upload and there were no any statements about whom that image belongs to. Which is not a violation of anything imaginable.
By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:14 other posts 
So pa was talking to himself? Sheesh
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:17 other posts 
Please help me out....if I go to your gallery and copy the URL of one of your pictures and post the URL in chat, that's a no-no?
By admin [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:26 other posts 
May be my bad English is failing me again. I just explained that it is not a violation of anything. It's a link sharing, not content usage. Link sharing by itself does not violate any law domestic or international nor rules of this site. It can only be illegal in some cases if the link points to some illegal content.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:28 other posts 
You are fine. I speak one language fairly well but sometimes I have difficulty understanding. Thank you.

By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:12 other posts 
If I were to wake up next Monday morning and decide I am no longer human, that I have always felt that I should live my life as a grey squirrel and I want to live my life as a squirrel, should I give up my citizenship, social security number ,drivers license and etc?
I mean really, squirrels don't pay into the system, if I am a squirrel ,I should not be qualified for these things right?
It would go under the recently fabricated, Transspecies term.
Or it would be called this?'

I know ,being sarcastic but I have often wondered if a male earns a high school diploma, college degree ,drivers license and so forth ,and he decides he is suddenly a woman, he should have to reearn all those credentials because they were given to a male and he is no longer wanting to be a male?

By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,23 21:17 other posts 
admin , please clarify something for me.....is posting and sharing "your fantasy" within a group a deleteable offense? Thank you.
By #610414 08,May,23 21:56
Admin may have other ideas but I believe anything that has to do with minors on this site should be a deletion offense.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:04 other posts 
Hmmmmm....so you disagree with admin!? It seems as though you rely on your "gut feelings" rather than site guidelines. As I said, I found the comments distasteful but was reminded that the posts are fantasies. Question to you, what if you risked being deleted because of your fantasies shared on an adult website?

I will await admin's response.

By phart [Ignore] 08,May,23 19:20 other posts 
Gee, I wonder why?
Didn't some folks warn about this wasn't a good idea?

By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,23 00:29 other posts 
Sir-Skittles, let me preface this by that I always had admiration for your intelligence and creativity but I thought that I made it clear to you that the reason I cut my ties with you was because I couldn't trust you aka loyalty. Regardless of what you might think, I am loyal to my friends.

After seeing some screen shots of tonight's chat room bullshit, I must question your common sense. Do you really believe the shit that comes out of the mouth of your pea-brained partner, Freddy? Really!? Bwahahahaha! It was not Jamie1 that told me that you, Freddy and AndreaAsian were trashing me in chat, it was someone else. If you haven't already figured it out already, Jamie is loyal to you and you don't deserve his loyalty or friendship, for that matter.

About me mentioning you in the Forum, yes, I mentioned you. That was a couple of days ago when I was tired of Freddy making a fool out of himself suggesting that I was the person behind the Pa-Freddy_Evil_Twin_Bro profile. I asked admin to confirm that I had one profile. He responded by confirming that to his knowledge I have one profile and that the Evil_Twin was from a different country and continent and used a different speech pattern. It was at that time I mentioned you and your ability to change your speech pattern and cited pincushion. Nothing more, nothing less.... But if you are more comfortable in believing Freddy's lies, good for you!
By Jamie [Ignore] 08,May,23 13:01 other posts 
I Really Don't talk about my Friends you talk about others i keep Quiet. Sir-Skittles Should know about me. Everyone knows about all the Bullshit that goes in the Chatrooms.
By #610414 08,May,23 13:14
The question, Jamie1, is weather you agree with those posts.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,May,23 18:23 other posts 
I recognize that you are a man with integrity.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #109   #110   #111   #112   #113   #114   #115   #116   #117   #118   ...#769

Show your Genitals