Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #222

Pages:  #1... #217   #218   #219   #220   #221   #222   #223   #224   #225   #226   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 11,Aug,22 09:40
only registered users can see external links

"Canada Pension Plan reports $23-billion loss in June quarter as markets churn"

Woops.....Plan to work longer? 🤣

By #610414 10,Aug,22 09:21

MTG Tweets 'Defund The FBI' After Trump Mar-A-Lago Raid

Marjorie Tailor Green....... enough said..
🤣🤣🤣🤣
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 09:26 other posts 
Eventually, the police might arrest Trump for his crimes.
Then she might say 'defund the police!'.
She would, because it's not like she has any real principles.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 10:31 other posts 
I couldn't help but notice what I read this morning that the agents that raided Trump's house did not want any witness's to their actions. usually they have the victum in cuffs and they can see what is going on.They raided while he was away,and they didn't want witness's. What does that tell anyone with brains? They could easily plant evidence, or alter it. Hell, they could have planted a bomb for all we know. Because if you go back to 2016 when he first ran for office, it was said that assassination was on the table to prevent him from running.
You think Jan 6 was a bad day for America, August 8th is far worse.
By #610414 10,Aug,22 10:49
You know, Phart, it's ok to think badly of the DEMOCRAT's feds, but, can we stick to reality?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 10:33 other posts 
Time for another attack on the White House I guess
By #610414 10,Aug,22 10:52
Mountain Man, let's suppose your man wins the White House in 2024, how would you feel if the liberals storm Congress? Oh, BTW, it was the Capitol that was stormed, not the White House. At least, not since the War of 1812.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 11:55 other posts 
The liberals have no balls to do such a thing not a pair between you all
By #610414 10,Aug,22 12:00
Well, I for one, have to agree with you. I have plenty of admirers that will assure you "I ain't got no balls or milk spout"
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 12:07 other posts 
As long as they are jailed like the repubs for vandalism and such, so be it. But to be jailed months without bail or trial is unfair for either side's folks.
BUT let a White Capital cop shoot a unarmed black female Air force veteran and I bet the nation would be under siege by blm. that is what is so unfair to me,the double standard.
By #610414 10,Aug,22 12:13
I bet you don't know that you are entitled to a speedy trial or the case gets thrown out, even if bail is granted.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 15:18 other posts 
A white cop shot a black person phart ? Why you must be absolutely outraged!! Your compassion for the safety of minorities is well documented on this site.

End Sarcasm
By phart [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 19:11 other posts 
No,just trying to bring out the hypocrisy.
A black cop shot a unarmed white veteran and got away with it scott free.
BUT like I said,if the races were reversed, blm would STILL be burning buildings down.
No sarcasm, can't help but notice that was all you could come up with.
By #610414 11,Aug,22 08:19
Well, let me help him then. That cop was trying to contain a crime and was fearful for his life. HE DID NOT KNEEL FOR NINE MINUTES ON THE NECK OF THIS POOR, POOR, CRIMINAL VETERAN. Personally, I'm sorry that the cop wasn't armed like they arm guards in federal buildings in banana republics, with an AR15. We wouldn't have to pay for all these trials of insurrectionists.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 18:32 other posts 
I can't help but laugh like hell at what I just saw.
A protest at Trump Tower right now was being shown on Newsmax.
A protester ,holding a rainbow flag ,was wearing a tshirt that said,
joe biden sniffed me, gays for Trump.
By #610414 10,Aug,22 08:16
Short memories
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Aug,22 09:06 other posts 
There are some stupid gay people too. Or these are really payed actors,
like the Republicans always accuse people of; ill doers are ill deemers.

They seem to always have some token black or token gay people around.
How easy people sell their soul for money and fame, don't they?
Biden might sniff them, Trump would snuff them.
By #610414 10,Aug,22 09:21
I ignore them

By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 18:00 other posts 
Ok folks,how long before this over takes the covid?

The chinese are trying to kill us all.but yet, we need to drive our electric cars and eat our vegi's!
Climate change climate change.
We can't hear the thunder for the rhetoric spewed at us from the democrats.

By #610414 09,Aug,22 12:49
I've took the Ball from four members in the last 5 hours. If they don't want to play, why not drop out?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 13:15 other posts 
somehow way back when I was new here, a "ball" was thrown at me or whatever it is called. I had no clue what it meant, and it took a while to figure out how to opt out. I doubt the folks you took a ball from meant ill will, probably just don't understand or have any interest in it, perhaps now that they are aware of the thing, they can opt out..
By #610414 09,Aug,22 13:27
Maybe
By biggg [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 16:13 other posts 
Thought balloon when someone throws the ball at me, (doesn´t happen very often): Oh Balls
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

PS don´t remember opting IN for this game, if i´m correct anyone who is online may be treated to the ball??
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 16:33 other posts 
I believe that when a member creates a profile, they are automatically IN until they opt OUT.
By #610414 09,Aug,22 17:30
Yes, they are. My original post stands

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 15:35 other posts 
Oh, WOW, a 4-year-old announces 'I'm a boy!' in transgender gender reveal at parade. And what will he decide he is when he starts menstruation at age 13?

By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 15:52 other posts 
She will be in shock. like ,why is this happening?
males don't menstruate.
4 years old.Not old enough to know how to tell the time,much less what they are gender wise.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 15:54 other posts 
ATTENTION! ATTENTION, PLEASE!

TO ANY AND ALL ASSWIPE(S) THAT ARE MONITORING MY VOTE IN BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, I VOTED FOR 2NICE, AGAIN. THAT IS ALL!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 17:18 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 17:43 other posts 
How come I'm not surprised that you find it amusing when "folks" monitor my page and fabricate bullshit!
By #610414 06,Aug,22 17:56
I didn't know you can monitor a member's vote on the IMAGE/MEMBER game. 2Nice is certainly attractive. He deserves to be on top and I had some extra points so......... he's on top.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 18:40 other posts 
Some folks have trouble with "reality". Just my opinion, there is no way to monitor how votes are gathered with regard to the BEST IMAGE/IMAGE TOP. Fabricating truth and stirring the pot is so juvenile.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 18:43 other posts 
If you shot some extra votes to 2nice and he achieved the 100% status, he's at 79% now.
By #610414 06,Aug,22 20:01
Not anymore😻
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 20:46 other posts 
Quite some time ago, another member asked me whether there was anything attached to BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. My response was that there was no gain for the TOP member other than "bragging rights" and his or her picture being on other member's pages. I honestly do not "waste" points by adding extra votes just because.... Don't waste your points voting, it's not worth it.
By #610414 06,Aug,22 22:28
Why save points? What else are they good for? I vote "HOT" on almost every pic I see. I give gifts when it's appropriate. And, every once in a while, I like to shine a little. I know, or at least suspect, that there's a few members that will vote my pics down. However, I still like the site and enjoy myself immensely taking part here. Save points? Not me.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 22:56 other posts 
"there's a few members that will vote my pics down"? Uh, at one time, members could down vote another member's uploads HOWEVER based on you whinging and recommendation, admin took the ability to down vote away. The only picture(s) a member is able to down vote is the pictures presented in the Pic of the Month feature.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 06:45 other posts 
I think she mean’s they vote any one below her above her thus causing her to drop down the line I use to do it all the time still do if it’s someone that has black listed me
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Once your good enough at manipulating the game and you have your enemies at the bottom you can keep voting the top 2 causing the bottom person to drop off the list
By #610414 07,Aug,22 08:20
I am talking about the Pic of the Month Contest. There are some truly beautiful women on site. One is CC54's wife. She's in a class by herself and even I vote for her. There are others, and I'm sorry for being bitchy, but, many of the women here............well, let's say He was chinsy in the beauty Dept. There's been several times when I entered the contest and I noticed I'm ahead and suddenly I'm falling way behind and not while competing against the beautiful ones. On a one to one count, if another contestant goes up, I expect to go down, but when the point spread becomes more than normal, I know there are negative votes. This has happened every time I compete. Yeah, I do realize I sound like a poor looser. I just don't compete. Even in the BEST IMAGE game I notice that what Dgraff says must be true. Every time I enter the game, using any pic that I know is very popular, everyone else keep their relative position, yet, my pic keeps going down until it drops off unless I keep it in play. That's the way it is. I can't change it, yet, every so often, I'll buy 2000 points and keep myself on top for a week or so. You have no idea how my PMs jump through the roof then. After, I use my regular points to keep one of the not so popular women on top for a while. Everyone deserves to be on top once in a while.
By #610414 09,Aug,22 11:51
I see 2Nice is on top of the heap again.
By #610414 08,Aug,22 09:36
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

Well, well. JustWill, it looks like we have something I'm common with 2Nice's "Dingus".
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

Bella!, why don't you enter the BEST IMAGE GAME? You would be a shoe-in with this one.

/u5zshkq6bxlgpic.html

They are lovely and not second best to anyone.
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 21:08 other posts 
The fact that 2nice --who has the greatest dingus in the history of SYD (it knows more about being a dingus than other dinguses do!)--isn't ALWAYS on the top of the list is proof that the election is rigged!
Dead members are casting votes! Dead illegal alien members without ID are voting! Nigerian space lasers are switching votes cast for Mr Yumm to Joe Biden! Other completely idiotic things (some of them involving Big Foot and a grilled cheese sandwich) are keeping my Mr Yumm from being permanent Best Image guy--as he so rightly deserves!
STOP THE STEAL!!!!!
Mr YUMM---2023!
The only dingus that can make SYD great again!!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 00:15 other posts 
STOP THE STEAL!!!!!
Mr YUMM---2023!
The only dingus that can make SYD great again!!!!!

You have always been partial to Mr. Yumm's dingus!
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 14:41 other posts 
Correction:
I've always been partial to Mr Yumm--his dingus is just a bonus.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 20:59 other posts 
Thank you for the explanation.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,22 09:31 other posts 
To give you some idea of the democrats priority's,
they are hiring 87,000 IRS agents, while there is a horrible TEACHER shortage nationwide.
Gouging the American people out of every fucking dime they can get is more important to the democrats than educating your kids, rather it be a liberal education or whatever ,just take the parents money and leave them poverish.Could it be so they can make the kids dependent on government totally?
By #610414 09,Aug,22 09:57
Except, Phart, that teacher's salaries are paid by the local school boards. IRS agents are FEDERAL employees. I seem to remember someone lamenting having to pay property taxes to support education. 🤣
And don't forget, federal employees serve future administrations too. If and when the Repuckers get into power, will they lay off all these agents?

By #610414 09,Aug,22 09:46
The Republicans and the right.

--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Bump

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,22 12:18 other posts 
Here's a bit of nostalgia, do you remember drive in movie theaters? I do! Also, do you have a drive in movie theater near you?
By #610414 07,Aug,22 08:53
The last time was in Broward County (Ft Lauderdale) in the 70's. I don't think there's any near any more
By phart [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 10:00 other posts 
A few years ago I read about Honda Motor company investing in drive in theaters to preserve the remaining 1's. Haven't saw anything about it lately though. I have a old speaker that hung on the car door,but it is in bad shape electronically. I thought about getting 1 of those cheap blue teeth speakers and putting the guts out of it into that aluminum housing after I polish it up.
By #610414 07,Aug,22 10:46
I remember those
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 12:52 other posts 
I remember 100 years ago, my parents had a big ol' Ford station wagon and on occasion, we'd go to the drive-in. Yep, we would take our baths, put on our pajamas and jump in the old Ford and head out to the Eastside Drive-in. My dad wouldn't allow us to camp out on the roof of the car so best I can recall, the third row of seats were removed or lowered and the tailgate was dropped to allow us room to lounge and inevitably fall asleep. Those were the days....
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 10:08 other posts 
Nowadays you take a portable radio with and they tell you what station to tune in to and that’s your movie sound
By biggg [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 11:34 other posts 
Not from the past, but a drive-in movie theater was introduced here in 2021 based on Covid. Book in advance, drive in, stay in your car. Unfortunately no popcorn
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 11:35 other posts 
When I was a kid my dad would take my brothers and I to the drive-in. As was the custom in a lot of vehicles I’m sure, the two oldest brothers always rode in the trunk until we got in!
I think the drive-in has pretty well gone the way the dinosaur. That’s really too bad.
By #610414 07,Aug,22 18:23
I remember that. My older brother and his friends used to do that.. two would ride the trunk.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 10:03 other posts 
There still is one in Danville Pennsylvania and if I’m up that way I stop for a movie but mainly for their foot long chili cheese dog’s smothered in onions they are to die for
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Bet you can’t eat one with out getting melted cheese sauce on your shirt
By #610414 08,Aug,22 10:14
I go to Arbetter's Hot Dogs on Bird Rd.
Their chilli and cheese is to die for, but, after, I die too. Especially if I'm with company.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 10:16 other posts 
I will be sure to stop there if I ever get down that way
By #275407 08,Aug,22 11:09
The outdoor movie drive-in that cat spoke of is the thunderbird drive in (swap-shop) flea market every day and 14 different movie screens at the same time are showing as long as their are paying customers. Located in sunrise fl. Oh and also a reminder to bring your gun because this area is as bad as it gets
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 11:11 other posts 
oh great
By #275407 08,Aug,22 11:15
I personaly think this place is a front for the owners drug dealing. He personally leaves his 12 cars there on display, ranging from $250,000 to 1 million dollars for each car
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,22 11:52 other posts 
Wow sounds like it
By #610414 08,Aug,22 13:00
I wouldn't be surprised.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #217   #218   #219   #220   #221   #222   #223   #224   #225   #226   ...#769

Show your Genitals