on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #217

Pages:  #1... #212   #213   #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   #219   #220   #221   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 11:46 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 12:42 other posts 
So a member by the screen name of humantoilet was referred to the Evaluation Panel for posting a picture of him eating shit. I recognize that everyone has different kinks and fetishes however eating shit seems so nasty. Is a person who engages in this kink able to push past the nasty smell? And once you get past the smell, is it even possible that it has a pleasant taste? I dunno, it's not for me.....
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 12:54 other posts 
I think the picture looks fake to me. The guy on the profile is cute.
By #275407 21,Aug,22 12:56
Well Freddy, you don't like fake pictures, get rid of him
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 13:14 other posts 
He is no longer here. He is gone
By #275407 21,Aug,22 13:18
He got shitfaced
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 13:19 other posts 
yes he did
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,22 14:33 other posts 
+1 and ✔️
By #675787 22,Aug,22 03:31
Seems as though that account is gone now, I agree like how could you do that stuff 🤢🤮, my goodness, but each to their own I guess, whateva floats ya boat, I know some weirdos that have spent thousands of dollars on a plastic girl

Love Daddy
💕💕💕
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 05:50 other posts 
You actually know "some weirdos" or just one "weirdo"?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Aug,22 06:03 other posts 
I seen that picture and I bet the crap in his mouth was nothing more than melted Hersheys chocolate but every one now days sees the worst it’s no different then a picture of a man with his dick dangling in a meat grinder every one should know that the meat coming out of the grinder is just hamburger

By #275407 20,Aug,22 16:53

By phart [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 16:24 other posts 

The local walmart has done this to me several times in the last 2 months. If I think I will have a issue with a price,such as on a large pack of bottle watter,i take a picture with my flip phone and watch as they scan my items. I normally buy the yellow taq closeout stuff to and you really have to watch as they like to "claim" the yellow bar code is not covering the original well enough .
I always try to know what my bill should be within a couple bucks and I baulk on them if they try to charge more.

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 09:46 other posts 
I love how so many weapons depots belonging to Russians are mysteriously exploding with nobody taking credit for it while everybody knows that the Ukrainians are doing it. Destroy their weapons and they will quit destroying your cities, it’s a great strategy!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 08:55 other posts 
Looks like the good folks in California are having BIG fun in LA!

By #675787 20,Aug,22 06:26
Who is this Bella! person anyway 🤷‍♀️
/blogs/51636.html

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Aug,22 00:30 other posts 
I support bboy25 , a 7 year member in Pic of the Month. How about a HOT vote for bboy25?

/pic_of_month.php?id=9453

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 21:38 other posts 
“Grover Cleveland was the only president to leave the White House and return for a second term four years later.”

-PBS News

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 17:03 other posts 
A carriage ride gone wrong.

And after watching that, please note the testing being done in Pacoima, California to help cool things down.

By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 20:41 other posts 
Well that should be a evening thing when there is less heat,and traffic.
Shouldn't be out there in the middle of the day.
I see room for some changes in scheduling and personnel demanding ending things .

By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 20:36 other posts 
Not surprising really. BUT you would think after they didn't get the russia hoax thing pulled off,the dems wouldn't use most of the same team to do a raid on Trumps home.
Must not learn from mistakes.

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 07:41 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 16:42 other posts 
And the caricature of Joe has a "check engine/service engine" image across his forehead!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 16:59 other posts 
yep, that purty much sums up ol joe.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,22 16:46 other posts 
The French made Delage D12 is street legal in the United States. If you're interested in being the first person on your block to own one of these 2.2 million dollar beauties, you need to act quickly, they're only manufacturing 30.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 21:58 other posts 
/blogs/51620.html

Is it just me ?... And we worry about a fuckin doll.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 22:02 other posts 
Oi!
By #275407 18,Aug,22 22:03
OH my
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 22:04 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Thank Nimda... Great man

By #275407 18,Aug,22 19:03
Wow, that's some amazing doll that guy has, first time I accually would like to try out any kind of a doll, looks so real and hotttt. I said trynothing better then real. Does the doll come with a heateror do I have to put her in the microwave for a min. Without melting her
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:13 other posts 
Let me tell you something; I'd rather fuck this guy's doll than saggy granny CAT pussy
By #275407 18,Aug,22 19:19
Well we won't go there, this is not about cat, and I think it's better to not discuss this anymore, let's just get on with other topics and keep the peace so to speak, this is supposed to be a fun site. Bump........
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 20:06 other posts 
She has the hot for you and you know it
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:39 other posts 
cody, for sure, Blair is a beautiful companion doll but as beautiful as she is, she's not everyone's cup of tea.

As far as all of her "attributes" go, you would have to ask Daddy.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 19:46 other posts 
He has a beautiful bike, So his fetish is his and far better than some of the shit I have seen here. He is actually very normal and hope one day we can coax him down to the Goldy and go for a ride out to springbrook... Two wheel Mecca for riding

By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 17:38 other posts 
how can they do this and someone not raise hell about discrimination?
You would think they would also make that same vaccine available to straight events as well.

Also,are they trying to say the gay men are not listening to them as far as how the virus spreads?

I mean really,they are even looking at changing the name of monkey pox because they are saying it is racist. Monkey is not a race,it is a species of animal.

By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 17:30 other posts 
Hey,if you want to make babies AND money, go to Russia!
1 Million roobles for 10 kids!
Of course most american women won't qualify,becuase it requires the kids be in good health and such. Well taken care of.
And every child must be in reasonably good health, in terms of demonstrating an "appropriate level of care" for educational, physical, moral, and spiritual development.

Most american moms just drop em off at the mall with a credit card and a iphone and leave.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 16:13 other posts 
WOWZER! Gee, when is my government going to "forgive" my credit card debit or mortgage?

Education Department cancels $3.9 billion in student debt for more than 200,000 borrowers—

By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 17:19 other posts 
Your credit card debt? Are you kidding? Eraseing your credit card debt would allow you to enjoy life ,perhaps buy a new car or home.
I heard some 30's something on tv awhile back say that very thing about the college debt. If their college debt was gone they could go buy a new car!
well, geee if you had got a education in something more useful than ethiopian ear peice making, you would be able to afford to pay your debt and buy a car.
How many of these degrees have you heard someone brag about going to college for,only to meet them at the local Micky D's asking if you want frys with that?

What's wrong with some of these choices? Oh,might involve something more than keyboard punching,never mind.

1 thing that me and bernie might could negotiate some middle ground on.
I would want to make sure the medical facility was not failing that the money was owed to,

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 07:17 other posts 
Have you noticed the competition going on between SYD members Jasper6996 and bboy25 for Pic of the Month? Voting is off the chart and it's only the 18th of August. Jasper6996 currently has 157 HOT votes to bboy25's 149 HOT votes. With 13 more days left in the month, I suggest that you fasten your seat belt because it's going to be a wild ride!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 08:52 other posts 
I have not pledged any votes to either one of these 2 guys. But if I do Jasper6996 will be my choice.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 04:05 other posts 
Double vaccinated, double boosted and First Lady, Jill Biden, tests positive for COVID.
By #275407 17,Aug,22 05:30
Nobody said getting the vaccine and boosters will prevent Covid, it just lessons the severity of the virus.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 05:56 other posts 
before the shots came out ,we were told by several high ranking folks in washington it would prevent the virus .As the "shot' proved it's self inept ,the language changed to accommodate the ineptness. a quick googling of course finds nothing because they don't want you to remember.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 07:51 other posts 
I agree with phart. They told us the vaccine was 99.9% going to prevent you from getting covid when the vaccine first came out. Then they found out they were wrong and you could get covid if you had the vaccine and people that had the vaccine were now getting covid multiple times. So the advertising change to you won't get as sick and it won't do as much damage if you have the vaccine. I call bullshit, they don't really know what the vaccine can do or will do. But they sure did make billions of dollars off of it didn't they.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 13:24 other posts 
Billions of dollars. The liberals normally don't like people or companys getting wealthy but they sure didn't mind it when tax payer dollars paid for all those shots.
By #275407 17,Aug,22 13:32
I never heard that it would prevent you from catching the virus, you all need to stop believing what you hear on the news, they only announce what they hear. I got my info from my local pharmacy where I work.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 14:09 other posts 
I'm just tossing this out to you and whoever else may care to respond.....when the polio, tuberculosis, measles, herpes, hepatitis vaccines and all the other vaccines that escape my mind, are administered it isn't to minimize the effect, those VACCINES are given so that you don't contract the "problem".
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 15:33 other posts 
well the wuhan virus shot is not a true vaccine.that is why it does not work like a vaccine.
By #275407 17,Aug,22 17:29
That is correct phart
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 06:32 other posts 
Here's a question, is the assertion that the vaccines and boosters have done exactly what was intended, lessened the severity of the virus? Just wondering....
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 09:29 other posts 
Jamie , an all around good guy and forum participant was down and out of commission for some time. Jamie, care to share how you were/are feeling?
By #574505 17,Aug,22 11:56
Well got to blame my doctor' he was supposed to up dated my diabetes pills. I had to go to the emergency. My bloodsuger was 1200. Now I take shots
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 13:23 other posts 
Jamie my friend diabetes is a bastard to control I took a corse at the good sam hospital on how to care for a diabetic a lot of it is diet not only is sugar bad but any starch turns to sugar in a diabetic body
Pastas
Potatoes
Corn
Bread
And many more once you learn your food groups it becomes easier they are broken down to
Meat
Starch
Veggies
Oh and eggs and cheese are a meat
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 16:04 other posts 
I have double vaccinated no booster and got Covid in June. Didn't have to stay in the hospital.
--------------------------------------- added after 93 minutes

The latest news this evening is the Federal government will not offer free covid and omicron vaccines next year. You will have to pay or have health insurance to pay for it.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Aug,22 20:04 other posts 
that means they are conceding that it is not working.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 18,Aug,22 05:37 other posts 
I agree with cody8789 the vaccination will offer some protection against infection but even when vaccinated people can still catch COVID.
The overwhelming benefit is that when vaccinated people do catch the virus the symptoms are mostly mild and very rarely do they need to be taken to a hospital.
In the UK we still have quite high numbers of infections, about 1 person in 17 the last time I heard but numbers needing to go to hospital and fatalities and now incredibly low.

The 7 day average of deaths in the UK on 14th August was 0
At the moment around 7000 people a week are being admitted to hospital in the UK.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #212   #213   #214   #215   #216   #217   #218   #219   #220   #221   ...#769

Show your Genitals