Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #234

Pages:  #1... #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   #234   #235   #236   #237   #238   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #275407 16,Jul,22 17:32
What I heard, whether it's true or not,,, that the higher ups told them not to go in. So, someone that was in charge is responsible not the officers that were there. I heard that on one of the news channels, not sure which one.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 17:52 other posts 
The officers should have disobeyed that order. You’d think that at least one of them would bring their balls to work. Instead they listen to children being murdered.
By #275407 16,Jul,22 21:10
Keb, that's easy for you to sit here and say that. You have to understand how police work, you don't take matters into your own hands, it has to come from someone in charge, if you make a mistake, and your not qualified to make any decisions, you could make it worse then it is. I know police tactics and how it works.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 22:29 other posts 
I am with Kebmo on this 1.
HOW ,just how do those officers sit back at home over dinner live with the fact that they could have stopped that guy but were to afraid to face a reprimand or a suspension?
If that guy was walking into a school with a gun, and the cops did try to shoot him and miss, I doubt any jury would have convicted them of a crime.
I thin k it is lame as hell that these "manly" men with shiny,mighty badges and big guns and big ego's , and Tesla police car's, were scared of being punished if they made a mistake. THEY MADE A MISTAKE BY NOT GOING IN> and should be out of a job.
BUT they as in cops,are not legaly obligated to protect anyone.
Just as the guy at Mcdonalds does not have to sell you a hambuger,it is just a job.
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 00:44 other posts 
Cody, I know what the chain of command is, I know how it works, and I understand the importance of it but in this case everyone of the officers should have seen that it broke down, which it obviously did. They were afraid. You know it and I know it. I think some of them will even take their own lives because of the guilt that they have to live with now.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 21:36 other posts 
Yeah kebmo they were afraid afraid of losing their jobs and going to jail I would be to because of all the anti gun activists and the media blowing things out of proportion you now have a different kind of police force the day and age of the renegade cop with no regard for rules and regulations are over best we could hope for would be a private citizen packing a 44 magnum with no regard for his own personal safety like me to be there some were in the building maybe as the janitor
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 22:04 other posts 
Dgraff, a cop in Texas afraid of loosing his job because he shot and killed a punk murdering children? I doubt that. Don’t forget that this was not a split second decision; they had an hour!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 05:45 other posts 
I’m just saying kebmo what cop in his right mind would go against policy after the George Floyd thing and many other cases just like that I forgot cop’s going to jail for doing their job every body seems to want their cake and to be able eat it too it don’t work both ways
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 05:51 other posts 
Good point, dgraff, good point.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 07:08 other posts 
Thank you Bella
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jul,22 11:40 other posts 
Dgraff 100% agree- chain of command exists for a reason! Cunts just can't go crazy and make their own choices.

Also very easy to second guess and play Monday morning QB over this mess. But will also say the initial investigation does not point LEO's in a good light. Chaos, too many cops and agencies... no central command and everyone on different frequencies.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 18:05 other posts 
You heard from a friend of your cousins's friend. Pleae post links what you you have 'heard'
By #275407 16,Jul,22 19:02
Don't know what your talking about miles, reread my post. Nah, you search for the link, you sound confused.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

I don't believe they were afraid at all, but there hands were tied. They can't take matters into there own hands. I would have no problem going in with a hand gun after the kid to shoot and kill him even though I know I could have been killed, so I have to believe it's about the chain of command.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Wtf, why is my post cut off
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 10:37 other posts 
post cut off is getting to be a common issue for me to.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 19:41 other posts 
Are you speaking about the school shooting in Uvalde, TX?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 20:21 other posts 
Texas House of Representatives investigative committee found “systemic failures and egregious poor decision making” by law enforcement and the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 22:07 other posts 
Even a blind hog can find a acorn once in a while.
Ray Charles could have saw enough evidence of failures.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 19:21 other posts 
Trump is fake. The real Trump died 2 years ago
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 20:20 other posts 
Bwahahahaha!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 22:08 other posts 
Well his clone or copy or replicant ,will get my vote in 2024
By PITBULL [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 23:16 other posts 
This fake Trump will never win in 2024.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 20:29 other posts 
The Texas House of Representatives investigative committee found “systemic failures and egregious poor decision making” by law enforcement and the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 13:28 other posts 
Lawsuit claims that Skittles are 'unfit for human consumption'
A consumer lawsuit claims that Skittles' contain a 'known toxin' that is 'unfit for human consumption'

Wtf have you been doing Sir-Skittles ?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 20:27 other posts 
There's CRAP in some of our foods that have caused them to be banned for distribution, sales and consumption in Europe.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 15:56 other posts 
I couldn't help but go find this to post for a laugh.
thanks to leo and his discussion, brought this joke to mind.

An atheist was seated next to a dusty old cowboy on an airplane and he turned to him and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”
The old cowboy, who had just started to read his book, replied to the total stranger, “What would you want to talk about?”
“Oh, I don’t know,” said the atheist. “How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?” as he smiled smugly.
“Okay,” he said. “Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?”
The atheist, visibly surprised by the old cowboy's intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”
To which the cowboy replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don’t know shit?”...........
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 16:18 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 13:47 other posts 
These fuck-ups got these folks fired.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 15:47 other posts 
That Brinks broad... DEF an inside job. She let her hood rats know what's up
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 15:49 other posts 
yea,but the poor guy selling gas, a go fund me page raised the money for the station to help keep the mans job and they refused it.
So to me the station is trying to mess with the books,or would rather write a larger loss down come tax time maby?'

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 06:58 other posts 
A portion of the video of the Uvalde shooting has been leaked. I do not understand why the police waited to react.

By #610414 14,Jul,22 07:06
They waited because they were cowards. Law enforcement is supposed, they are trained to, rush into harm's way. They could have saved some of those kids
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 09:20 other posts 
Cat, We agree 100% on this.
Sadly, this did harm outside of the loss of lives that day.
Alot of Americans were already on the fence as far as respecting law enforcement, and now to see how this played out, that lack of respect is justifiable to most..
A world filled with people that lack respect for law enforcement, is not going to end well. But the Supreme court made it clear several times that cops are not legally obligated to protect anyone unless they are in custody.
And as the new jersey supreme court made it clear,a high IQ disqualifies you to be a policeman.
We are doomed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 11:00 other posts 
It’s the new way of training you know defund the police and use the money to train counselors so they were waiting on the counselor to get there
My training would have me crash my truck through the front doors and get out gun a blazing until the wet back moved no more
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

I guess the cops never seen a Dirty Harry movie
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Go ahead punk make my day
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jul,22 12:04 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 05:55 other posts 
And once again no comment from cat she won’t even try to defend her political party maybe she is with the rest of the democrats that were running there mouth 👄 about how much better this country will be with Biden as president hanging her head in shame for what she did to this country
By #610414 15,Jul,22 16:18
Mountain Man. I just spent two days baby sitting Charlie in the hospital. He had surgery for an inguinal hernia and had some minor complications.
You, and many other people, are under the impression that we are sorry we voted for Old Joe. Most of us are not. You make the mistake that many do. There are 3 distinct actions involved here.
First was how do we get rid of Trunp? We do so by legally voting the Clown out of office. I went that route. I would do that again. I voted for Old Joe.
Second, Are Old Joe's policies good for the country? I believe they are. If I was voting for Old Joe's reelection on those policies, I would do so.
Third, Do I think the country is doing good? No, i don't, but, I'm not blaming Old Joe as the reason why.
I'm looking at all the crap the Republicans are doing to sabotage the Prez and realize the House and Senate are full of the same idiots that were there before the election. This makes me think that Democrats MUST work harder and smarter than the Republicans. I'm always saying there must be some good people in that party. People like Liz Chaney but, I was wrong. Biden has two years to clean up his act, but, Democrats, and, I'm a proud one, we need to get that stupid, good for nothing party out of politics.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 17:02 other posts 
I totally agree with you about the very deliberate sabotaging of Biden policies by the Republicans. The Democrats really do need to wake up and take the battle to the Republicans more forcefully.
Sadly with friends like Joe Manchin who needs enemies !!!
By #610414 15,Jul,22 17:12
I hear you, loud and clear. He is one that has to go and I, for one, will do as much as I can (that means money)
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 17:22 other posts 
joe manchin is trying to protect America from the economy crashing liberal agenda against energy.
Look at california, can't charge all the electric cars they have already.
Liberals can't comprehend the amount of energy it takes just for us to argue over the internet.Much less run a entire country
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 18:44 other posts 
Sabotage by Republicans? And the Democrats weren't doing likewise while President Trump was in office?
By #610414 17,Jul,22 09:55
Yes. It’s called politics and the statement stands. What counts is how that “sabotage” is handled.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 17:23 other posts 
Biden fist pumping MBS in Saudi Arabia today... what a piece of shit.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 17:25 other posts 
Oh you noticed that to? Shows just how little of a man that sleepy joe is. A man, a AMERICAN PRESIDENT, should be shaking the hand of the man he is about to sit down and do business with in interest of our nation. Shows how weak he is.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 16:51 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 15:14 other posts 

Why don't we talk about something that matters? Sheesh gimme us a break joe,you are begging middle eastern oil Sheeks for more oil so we don't get to use our own. and instead of being a MAN and shaking the other MANS hand to do business, you fist bump like a couple street thugs on the corner.
By #610414 15,Jul,22 17:26
Mountain Man, we've been discussing "Defunding the police" for several months. Who, exactly, wants to de-fund the police? I was thinking that the funding is done by the city, county, or state council that has jurisdiction for a police department. Cops don't self-regulate their department's money. Again, the ballot box could be useful.
Now, do you know of any police department that was de-funded?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 17:56 other posts 
I work on the Pennsylvania state police cruisers and I hear all the stories firsthand in the past year they were told there building was out dated so they were funded a new up to date larger building then they were told instead of running three shifts they were cutting out the 3rd shift and 1st and 2and shift could work longer hours then since they no longer had a 3rd shift they could do with less police cruisers so yeah I hear the ball rolling down hill the thing about the sneaky democrat way is they do it a little at a time hoping to sneak it by with out being noticed and they learned it from the criminals they protect
By #610414 15,Jul,22 18:36
I doubt the Chief had anything to do with that. You think democrats want to do that? DeSantis cut funds for schools. He cut funding for special Olympics. He fought for less food stamps for the poor. He's a Republican. Mitch McConnell has worked hard to get rid of Obama-Care. Republicans don't want to support climate change legislation or college loan debt forgiveness.
We are learning from the biggest crook of all time, Donald Trump, a true Republican
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 19:16 other posts 
If it was up to me all the schools would be shut down on line schooling is the new wave and with inflation and all the other crap going on who cares if they cut funding to the special Olympics and the poor can work for there food just like you and I did Obama care suck’s who could afford it there is no climate change and the debt relief for college students I say if you can’t afford to go then grow a strong back I’m sick of all this waisting money crap and you democrats need to stop 🛑
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jul,22 22:23 other posts 
Online schools or private schools, get the tax money out of it.
Special olympics, private funding ,any sports for that matter, private funding.
Fedearl tax money is for defense and the interstate hwy system.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 06:07 other posts 
Absolutely
By #610414 16,Jul,22 07:16
SPECIAL OLIMPICS
For a full week starting Sunday, the Special Olympics USA Games will take place in metro Orlando, with experts estimating more than $61 million in economic impact to the region, including money spent on food, lodging and entertainment for more than 125,000 spectators.Jun 3, 2022

Special Olympics is a 501(c)(3) organization, with an IRS ruling year of 1969, and donations are tax-deductible.

Special Olympics is empowering athletes with intellectual disabilities to be leaders in society by providing them opportunities to learn skills that transcend the playing field.

Why Your Donation Matters. We work hard to maximize your investment. For every $1 raised on behalf of the athletes, 78 cents goes directly to program costs. Programs are free to the athletes and their families, so donations are critical to our program.

The goal of the Olympic Movement is to contribute to building a peaceful and better world by educating youth through sport practiced without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play.

Special Olympics strives to create a better world by fostering the acceptance and inclusion of all people. Through the power of sports, people with intellectual disabilities discover new strengths and abilities, skills and success. Our athletes find joy, confidence and fulfillment—on the playing field and in life.

Orlando will host the organization’s USA Summer Games in 2022, a coveted sporting event that promises to have a $61 million impact on Central Florida’s economy.

“Our athletes are over the moon excited the USA games will be here,” Sherry Wheelock, president/CEO of Special Olympics Florida, said Thursday.

TALLAHASSEE – Special Olympics International has dropped its requirement that athletes competing in Orlando next week show proof of COVID-19 vaccinations, after Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration threatened to slap it with $27.5 million in fines for violating Florida’s anti-mandate law.

AND THIS IS WHY DeSANTIS IS A PISS POOR GOVERNOR THAT DESERVES TO LOOSE RE-ELECTION THIS NOVEMBER.

DeSantis touted the decision Friday, joined by state Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, whose Health Department notified the organization about the possible fine a day earlier. The amount is based on penalties assessed for the 5,500 athletes expected to compete June 5-12 at the Special Olympics USA Olympic Games.

DESANTIS IS A BULLY WANTING TO TAKE OVER TRUMP'S BASE. HE'S DESPICABLE.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 08:36 other posts 
He sounds like a smart man to me he wants to cut spending to things that don’t pertain to every day life we need 1000 more just like him
By #610414 16,Jul,22 08:49
He’s costing the state and it’s citizens billions of dollars. For the first time in history, people are leaving the state in droves. Taxes are going up. He’s destroying the tourist industry and he’s fucking up schools and local governments. The state has been sued so many times because of his fuckups, the legislature has to plan for sue losses.
Yeah, very smart.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 10:02 other posts 
sounds like just a purging of the lazy bums that have not contributed to the state to me.
By #610414 16,Jul,22 12:21
The tourist industry has not contributed to the state economy? It’s the main tax entity filling the the tax coffers. Schools are paid by homestead taxes. We pay high taxes and instead of getting it back to our communities, he uses it to maintain the north section of the state who pay little or no taxes
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jul,22 13:43 other posts 
"For the first time in history, people are leaving the state in droves"
I thought you were referring to the citizens of the state, not tourist.
By #610414 16,Jul,22 18:35
I am
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 10:36 other posts 
Strange,I just read the other day how proud people are of their state,and you are saying their leaving.
If not bum's, must be liberals that can't stand to see a state they live in be financially responsible and successful.
you are welcome to send your governor to our state any time!
By #610414 17,Jul,22 12:08
Don’t get me wrong. Florida is still bringing in more people than leaving it, but, the #’s have changed
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,22 12:16 other posts 
UNtil climate change makes snow blowers a regular thing in florida,your numbers will never dwindle much.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   #234   #235   #236   #237   #238   ...#769

Show your Genitals