Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #231

Pages:  #1... #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   #234   #235   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 21:01 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 20:58 other posts 

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 20:51 other posts 

By PITBULL [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 22:31 other posts 
there is no monkey virus. This is all made up virus from the government. It's all fake.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 22:36 other posts 
Of course it is.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 22:45 other posts 
If you think it is ...wait for all the pharmaceuticals to tell you it is real so they can raise your health insurance premiums. This is a fake virus created by the government so you can spend more money on medications, and vaccines. If you think the government is on your side wake up and smell the coffee.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 23:21 other posts 
We don’t pay health insurance premiums in Canada 🇨🇦 Everyone is covered and we pay for it through taxes like other G7 countries.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 08:56 other posts 
Good. So you know your government just created this virus to intimidate people. It's a fake virus.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 10:00 other posts 
Yes, the Canadian government invented it so they could pay for an unnecessary vaccination. Sounds reasonable to me. End sarcasm.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 10:36 other posts 
And you think the government is on your side?
By #275407 24,Jul,22 11:13
It's not a virus and you don't need a shot unless you get it. It was just announced that its only contagious if the person has the legions and you come in contact with the open sores (legions) which is very contagious. You can't get it from breathing it in.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 11:29 other posts 
The new AIDS, made to go after blacks. Obviously!
By #275407 24,Jul,22 11:33
Mostly gays get it, but anyone who comes in contact with an a person with open sores can get it, it has a 30 day incubation period b4 you know you have it.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Jul,22 12:21 other posts 
A virus created by another country just like covid was made by China.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 22:36 other posts 
By #610414 24,Jul,22 11:35
It doesn't make for a good argument. Ugly women don't get fucked? Ok, then. Who needs an abortion? Pretty women only? Ha. You men are so far out of a pretty woman's league, you can only pray
I find it repulsive that this congressman is under investigation for having sex with minors.

By #610414 22,Jul,22 08:52

If you can't do your job, then leave or be fired
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 11:09 other posts 
Hey,it is hard to get anyone to work nowadays,you have to learn to adapt. Walgreens probably has to hire cross dressers and people with enough metal hanging out of their faces to start a scrap yard,so why should they be allowed to discriminate over religion??
By #610414 22,Jul,22 13:34
THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED. I don't care if the Pope will personally excommunicate them, if they work with the public, they should serve the public. I would have fired that clerk
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 13:41 other posts 
you are asking the employer to violate the constitution.
We have freedom of religion in the USA.
There are other drugs stores, let the customer take their business elsewhere.
By #275407 22,Jul,22 17:43
You shouldn't be working in a gun store if you don't believe in selling guns to people.
By #610414 22,Jul,22 19:25
Excuse me? What article of the Constitution says Walgreens is a place of worship? Why should I have to find another drug store? Let that clerk go find a place that's ok to discriminate me
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 21:41 other posts 
No, you as a customer can go elsewhere.
Doesn't have to be a place of worship, don't you understand? A persons beliefs or religion is their right. I bet if walgreens denied a muslim their pray mat at the time of day they are supposed to pray, your opinion would be for the person trying to pray..
By #610414 23,Jul,22 08:00
Let me see. If our next president is a Muslim, it would be ok for you to see your president stick his ass in the air and kneel towards Mecca?
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Freedom of religion is guaranteed as long as your practice of your religion doesn't infringe on my freedoms. I have the right to expect to be served without all the religious baggage behind it. If the druggist can't do his job without bringing religion into it, he shouldn't be doing that job
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 13:16 other posts 
Where does it say you have a right to demand a business owner or employee to do anything or provide anything? you are a consumer, and you can walk away and take your money and ideas to a business that supports your ideas.
By #610414 23,Jul,22 14:28
Phart, it's remarkable how vociferous you were when, during the pandemic, you argued that private business ownersdidn't have the right to make polisy for the business.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 16:10 other posts 
I was just not doing business with business's that had strict rules.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 06:51 other posts 
Guard dog in training!

By biggg [Ignore] 23,Jul,22 12:32 other posts 
seems he´s interested in pussy
By #610414 23,Jul,22 12:37
🤣🤣🤣🤣

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 21:07 other posts 
🎶 We're having a heat wave
A tropical heat wave
The temperature is rising
It isn't surprising…

Even the United Kingdom is seeing triple digits, temperatures that they haven't seen in over three hundred plus years!

By #574505 19,Jul,22 21:45
Was 106 here
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 22:07 other posts 
With a high humidity?
By #574505 19,Jul,22 22:14
Yes even in
the shade very hot
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 19,Jul,22 23:49 other posts 
We feel really bad for y'all, LoL. When we walk out at 7 am in the morning and it's 90 degrees and you're drenched in sweat by the time you get in your car. I'm sure Cody can vouch. It's stupid ridiculous. I carry a hand towel with me just to wipe off.
By #574505 19,Jul,22 23:54
This year its being bad for everyone ' I would think.
By #275407 20,Jul,22 01:05
What even sucks is my car ac stopped working and having a black car not only does it get to 120 in my car, but all the plastic parts are cracking in my car, knobs, dash ect... We're also experiencing African dust in the atmosphere causing it to be so hott and dry, rain can't even form to cool things off in the evening.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 05:25 other posts 
Mid 90s for a day time high in Pennsylvania and I start melting at 75 to hot for me I don’t know how you guys down south can take the heat I was ready to pass out yesterday
By #610414 20,Jul,22 09:42
Down here men are men and women are tougher
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 10:12 other posts 
In Pennsylvania the men are men and the sheep are scared
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 12:56 other posts 
It was 94 degrees yesterday and it was flippin' H-O-T here!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 22:22 other posts 
79 degrees at 10:20 pm, 88% humidity.
Feels HOT.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 08:58 other posts 
Cody8789 Africa sucks!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 09:54 other posts 
The African dust prevents hurricanes from forming in the Atlantic.
By #275407 21,Jul,22 17:32
It also brings monkey pox
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 22:01 other posts 
I bet the monkey that started it all is sitting back laughing!
"stupid human ,bent me over and took advantage of me, he has big watery sores all over him now and is spreading it all over the world!

Actually it came from rats somehow.
All recorded temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the United Kingdom
were in the last 20 years.

And the Top ten UK’s hottest years were all since 2002.

But that's basically everywhere in the world like that.
But somehow people think climate change is bullshit.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 14:26 other posts 
If my understanding is correct, the article you provided is stating that the United Kingdom 's hottest years have been since 2002. Understood. I believe that the Inside Edition video stated that the United Kingdom hasn't seen temperatures over 100 degrees Fahrenheit for 364 years.

I Google'd temperatures in the UK and found this. I couldn't find the link to share, this is a copy and paste;

August 10

Temperatures in UK top 100 F for first time during European heat wave
On August 10, 2003, the United Kingdom records its first-ever temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Throughout the month, an intense heat wave scorched the European continent, claiming more than 35,000 lives.

August 2003 was the hottest August ever recorded in the northern hemisphere and broke all previous records for heat-related deaths. France was the worst hit, with almost 15,000 victims, followed by Germany, where approximately 7,000 people died. Thousands also died in Spain and Italy. A majority of the victims were elderly, very young, or chronically ill.

When a person experiences extreme heat, their bodies can struggle to cool themselves—which can prove especially dangerous in the very old, very young or already ill. If a person’s internal body temperature reaches 104 degrees Fahrenheit, the organs can began to fail and the person can eventually die. The Washington, D.C.-based Earth Policy Institute estimates that more people die every year from heat than floods, tornadoes and hurricanes combined.

In addition to directly causing deaths, the extreme heat also caused massive fires. In Portugal, 10 percent of the country’s forests were destroyed and 18 people were killed in the fires. The heat also caused glacial melt, flash floods and avalanches in Switzerland.

Scientists project that, because of global warming, the earth’s average temperature will continue to rise, reaching 42.44 degrees Fahrenheit by the end of the century, a gain of 2.5 degrees. The only way to stop the rise in global temperatures and extreme weather catastrophes is to reduce levels of the carbon-dioxide emissions that contribute to global warming.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 03:20 other posts 
Yep, that's all correct.

The heat wave in London and resulting drought caused multiple fires,
burning homes and buildings.

The frequency and intensity of wildfires is increasing globally, but people didn't
expect it in the UK (this soon). It has been happening in Turkey, Spain and Greece
and people living further north think "That won't happen here!". Until it does.

A GB News host laughed off a meteorologist predicting this 'lethal weather' beforehand:
She should understand that it her job to warn people of approaching danger,
not to laugh away dire warnings from people who know better.

This was an extreme weather event. However, while the heat was exceptional now, these fires are actually falling within the upward trend exactly. It was predicted only three years ago:
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 07:21 other posts 
What I find odd, the is the sudden fires.
Why?
gas leaks?
over loaded electrical wires?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 10:19 other posts 
If everything is dry as tinder, it doesn't take much. Often it's caused by people in some way, by flicking a cigarette bud out of the window or a piece of littered glass
or metal focusing the sun. In a cold rainy country like the UK, people didn't need
to worry about it. They should start caring now, because it has consequences now.

However, wildfires are also caused by lightning, which also happens more frequently from climate change. There is also a claim that spontaneous combustion can happen in very dry circumstances, with very combustible material like plant oils and charcoal. And rotting plant material can get hot enough to spontaneously combust. I've seen that happen myself. A compost heap of an allotment caught fire and I even helped to put it out. I just saw it smoking more and more and then flames appeared.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 16:45 other posts 
Yea manure piles, old hay bales, will go up at nothing.I just couldn't quite figure out the buildings catching fire but if people are used to chucking cig butts, yea,that would happen.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 16:59 other posts 
The fires are mostly on the outskirts of London, not in the middle of the commercial areas. I read 'grass fire' multiple times.
By #610414 21,Jul,22 18:49
spontaneous combustion
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jul,22 20:34 other posts 
The idea that CO2 has magic warming powers is based on Fake
Physics!

The BBC and schools use a “back radiation” explanation of Global warming by a “CO2 blanket” – that is, the increased CO2 in the atmosphere forms a blanket preventing heat returning into space, thus keeping the Earth warm. An American double-glazing company apparently believed this nonsense and tried to make “better double glazing” by putting CO2 into the inter- glass space – yes, they went bust...

This is because it is contrary to basic physics! Objects in a “radiation enclosure” will actually balance out to the same temperature (reach equilib- rium) independent of their colour (Physics is non-racist!). A white, grey or black ball will warm at different rates, yes, but they reach the same temper- ature (absorption=emissions) – and this is the same for regions of CO2 en- riched air. Indeed, if their nonsensical theory was true, the CO2 would emit more heat than it would absorb, from which we could power a heat engine forever, thus breaking the first law of thermodynamics (as we get something for nothing). The second law of thermodynamics (a receiving ob- ject cannot get hotter than its source) is also broken, because the theory re- quires extra CO2 in the atmosphere to get extra warm compared with its source (the earth), which it sends back making the ground extra warm – like a Ponzi scam investment scheme! In other words the “back-radiation” mod- el of Greenhouse effect is delusional nonsense.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 04:32 other posts 
The 'warming powers' are not based on magic, but on a physical property of gasses; INFRARED ABSORPTION. CO2 absorbs light energy (from the sun) at a variety of wavelengths between 2,000 and 15,000 nanometers — a range that overlaps with that of infrared energy. Nitrogen (N2) and oxygen (O2), which make up over 98%
of Earth's atmosphere, do not absorb infrared photons.

Here are the physical properties of CO2, with the infrared absorption spectrum:

Methane (cow belching and cow flatulence) also absorbs light energy. It has a different infrared absorption spectrum, but also in the infrared spectrum; around 3,000 nm and 1,300 nm; closer to the wavelength range of visible light (400–700 nm).
(CH4 is more potent than CO2 because the radiative forcing produced per molecule is greater. In addition, the infrared window is less saturated in the range of wavelengths of radiation absorbed by CH4, so more molecules may fill in the region.)

The 'blanket' is an explanation for kids. There is no CO2 blanket, enclosure or region. The volume percentage of C02 in the air remains almost constant with increasing elevation (apart from local modifications near the ground).
Infrared light is absorbed by the CO2, all the way through the atmosphere, from when it comes into the atmosphere up to when it leaves the atmosphere, as reflection and as heat emission from the Earth.
Absorption is when the electrons of the gas absorb the energy of the light wave and change their energy state. This INCREASES THE TEMPERATURE of the gas.
Air (a gas mixture of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.9% argon, and 0.1% other gases) which contains more CO2 and CH4 (methane) absorbs more infrared radiation, and therefore increases in temperature more, than air which contains less CO2 and CH4.

It's like the difference between a white and a black car, heating up in the sun.
White car: nitrogen and oxygen / black car: CO2 and CH4.
(where the color of the car represents the WHOLE atmosphere and not some layer)
We are 'painting the car darker' by burning fossil fuels, by cutting down and burning forests and with 1.5 Billion cows. (Darker car: rising CO2 and CH4 concentrations)

People who attack the idea of a CO2 'blanket' are attacking kid's knowledge.
They cannot present real arguments, so they are conning people, who's understanding doesn't exceed kid's knowledge. (sorry to put it so bluntly)

I do appreciate that you are using arguments and you presented them well.
By #610414 21,Jul,22 09:17
I remember going to Sin City to visit my son. On the strip, crossing the street, my shoes getting stuck on the melting tar. 114* that day
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Jul,22 00:58 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   #232   #233   #234   #235   ...#769

Show your Genitals