Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #428

Pages:  #1... #423   #424   #425   #426   #427   #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #623135 12,May,21 10:33
AngelOfDeath posted
Can she afford either on her Covid relief EBT card?
Mind you, this chickenshit blacklisted me so I can't answer back.
I don't even know who he/she is.
/45ne7evexnjopic.html
This is the best I could find.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,21 10:48 other posts 
Did [s]he remember to blacklist both profiles?

By #610414 09,May,21 16:33
6 slain at Colorado Springs birthday party; suspected shooter killed self, police say
DenverPost.com

The US government should confiscate all firearms. GUNS KILL.
--------------------------------------- added after 90 hours

I JUST SAW THIS POST BY A MEMBER THAT IS NOT HERE ANYMORE. IT WAS POSTED ABOUT FIVE (5) YEARS AGO

By #435701 5y ago⤴

Here's the flaw I see in your statement, Admin. And this comes from a gun owner that likes guns...Guns make it incredibly easy to kill lots and lots of people in a short time. They are concealable (even relatively big guns/full automatics) and incredibly deadly. Explosives and knives are deadly and concealable, but oddly, considering how easy it is to get guns, explosives are nearly impossible to come by (not talking about T. McVeigh and his OKC truck bomb) and require some knowledge to use and to build. Knives just can't match the kill ratio of a gun. And they are so MESSY! The killer will be covered in **** and will have his own injuries caused by the knife he is using as it gets too slippery to hold. AND it will be so much harder to use to kill yourself in your final act of complete cowardice!...the gun only requires eyesight, a working trigger finger and the off the Societal rails human that has lost all limits. Like we KEEP seeing OVER AND OVER!!!
I do agree about criminals and lawful people. It's a big problem in America...I am sure that IF guns were so readily available in other western countries, you would see the same no. of mass shootings as in this country. Australia had many mass killings by guns before the Gov't. took them away from basically everyone in the 90's. People really are not very much different country to country. It's only the artificial map drawn boundaries that give that appearance of difference. They all have the same types of personal problems. Paycheck to paycheck. Is the wife happy? Am I happy? How are we going to escape the everyday humdrum??...THOSE DAMN KIDS!!
--------------------------------------- added after 47 hours

I see I have NO replies to my post or any post! Why is that?? Because they make too much sense to argue with? Because I am a person no grata? Because I have not pictures??? Because...once again...they make SO much sense they cannot be argued with?

—————————————————————————————————-
Twowarmtts3
I know how he feels, but that’s for another post. This post says everything I believe in as the reason to outlaw guns.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 09:07 other posts 
Not taking away from the tragic loss of life but if the "shooter" was a "knifer" and slashed and stabbed 6 and then himself would we need to start chewing our steaks without knives?

Find and Deal with the reasons for the desire to kill and die, then the problem will dwindle.

Find out why, for example a 6th grade girl would want to shoot in a school? Could it be bullying? Could it be a mental issue that should have that person in a asylum,where they and the rest of us are safer? Hum.It seems as though the upward trend of violence could be linked to the closing of asylums.
It turns out I am not alone in wondering about this, googled information ahead

Are there any mental asylums left?
The closing of psychiatric hospitals began during those decades and has continued since; today, there are very few left, with about 11 state psychiatric hospital beds per 100,000 people.
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 10,May,21 10:05
Not the same Phart. You always try to rationalize why a gun is the same as a knife or rock or whatever. This guy use a GUN. In the last 12 weeks alone many people died by the gun. This sentence, although true and noble....

Find and Deal with the reasons for the desire to kill and die, then the problem will dwindle.

is a pipe dream. Meanwhile hundreds, maybe thousands will die by the gun. All your arguments amount to nothing when someone is laying on the ground oozing his life out.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 11:25 other posts 
Only reason it could be a pipe dream is because of people like you that look at the real problem as unsolvable.

Your arguments amount to nothing when innocent people are not allowed to be prepared to defend themselves against those that should be in institutions .

Also,your argument amounts to nothing when you say it is not the same. The desire to kill is the same regardless of the tool used.The loss of life is the same,regardless of the instrument of death.
Same as the desire to put a roof on the house can be fulfilled with a hammer or a air nailer.Different tool,same job.
By #610414 10,May,21 12:52
@Phat@
Only reason it could be a pipe dream is because of people like you that look at the real problem as unsolvable.
THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE EASE TO COMMIT MURDER. TAKE THE GUNS AWAY AND MURDER IS MUCH HARDER

Your arguments amount to nothing when innocent people are not allowed to be prepared to defend themselves against those that should be in institutions .
IF THE GUN IS TAKEN OUT OF THE EQUATION IT’S MUCH EASIER TO DEFEND YOURSELF. EVEN BY RUNNING AWAY.

Also,your argument amounts to nothing when you say it is not the same. The desire to kill is the same regardless of the tool used.The loss of life is the same,regardless of the instrument of death.
Same as the desire to put a roof on the house can be fulfilled with a hammer or a air nailer.Different tool,same job.
THE DESIRE MAY BE THERE BUT THE GUN MAKES IT EASY. NO GUNS, LESS MURDERS.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 15:43 other posts 

Wood rod and meat tenderizer, and the desire to kill a father who did not want someone in his home after a certain hour.
No gun? No problem. Another tool can fit right in.

OH my, don't have the strength to pull a trigger on a gun,no problem,have your son that was cut out of the will beat the father to death and take the blame!

Motive,greed.
By #610414 10,May,21 16:46
What does that prove? Anything is possible.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 19:24 other posts 
It proves the desire to kill does not require a gun to quench it's thirst.Banning guns only kicks the can down the road for another generation to figure out how to solve the strange problem of people using poisons or axes or rocks to kill.

and besides, if banning guns was a logical approach,why is it
the ONLY approach acceptable by liberals?
There are many ways to "Skin the cat" so to speak.Why not put ALL options on the table instead of just the 1 you like the best?
By #610414 10,May,21 20:24
One problem at a time
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 21:09 other posts 
If you ever listen to financial advisors explain how to deal with debt, they say pay off small debts first so you can see progress and be motivated to continue.

Using that frame of thought, there are MILLIONS of guns, and only 1000's of people that shouldn't be loose. 1000's are less problem to deal with than millions.
Put away dangerous people,or at least act on calls from folks saying, "hey that kid has a issue,he wants to hurt people" Instead of doing nothing and having a school shooting. People that want to kill and maim are not hidden away,they are giving off signs every day.just no one listens.they just want to hide all the tools and let the hate or pain or whatever the real issue is,boil.
By #610414 11,May,21 06:23
People have rights. Guns have no rights. Putting people away is very difficult and keeping them locked up is almost impossible.
By phart [Ignore] 12,May,21 09:13 other posts 
oh,you like the civil forfeiture mindset.
Putting people away is only difficult because liberals make it that way.They prefer the fear and chaos the nut cases create for newsworthiness and reasons for taking more control of the people.
By #610414 12,May,21 09:36
No, Phart, the law protects those people. It's because of this paper called "The Constitution". No one reads it, much less understands it. Now they go with the Trump Papers. Fuck everyone. If it's not my way then it's crap.

By #623135 12,May,21 08:53
/atypte3p9lbrpic.html

BE CAREFULL WITH LITTLE PEEPEE DGRAFF

By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,21 07:32 other posts 
I just bought points and paid as "guest". This is the first time that the first time CCBill Pay Account asked for site information, ie. screen name AND PASSWORD. I don't like that I have to provide that information in order to purchase points. What the heck does that have to do with the purchase? And another interesting tidbit, my account has not yet been credited with the points.

Thank you admin for crediting my account appropriately with the points.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,May,21 08:38 other posts 
That is interesting... Has not happened to me in the past. I wouldn't do it either!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,21 08:51 other posts 
When I reached out to admin, he tried to replicate a purchase and could initially see the field but then it was hidden when the page was fully loaded.

The entire point purchase was odd, from being asked about site information as well as not automatically being credited with points.
By #610414 12,May,21 07:47
I’ve tried a few times to set up an account with CCBILL Pay Account and it always says it can’t open one but I can use the guest form. It always asks me for site information.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 10,May,21 04:23 other posts 
Question, in these contest I see, how do images get nominated, who selects them, can you submit a pic of your own? How is that done?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,21 07:26 other posts 
What contest(s) are you speaking of?

If you are speaking of the Free Theme Photo contests, the individual photo contests created by members, you decide which contest you are interested in and enter a link to your image. The cost is 15 points.

If you are interested in competing in the Pic of the Month, that is monthly contest that admin offers and is open to all verified members. The cost is 50 points.
By #610414 10,May,21 10:06
And rigged so the most popular (not most beautiful) entry to win.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,21 11:25 other posts 
I do not feel that the contests are "rigged".

The proverb, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is true. Beauty is subjective, what "you" find beautiful might not align with what "he" finds beautiful, with what I find beautiful.

And your assertion that the most popular person often wins these contests, hold onto your ponytail, I would agree. Why do you find that odd? If a member with 50 friends enters a contest with/against a member that has 500 friends, it stands to reason that the member with 500 friends has a 10 times greater chance of winning.
By #610414 10,May,21 12:44
Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. But these are not beauty contests. These are popularity contests. I don’t find this odd but let’s call it by what it is. This makes it rigged for the most popular entrants to win. CC54’s wife is beautiful but she won so many times because of her followers. There’s been many gorgeous men and women who didn’t have a following and lost
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 15:45 other posts 
"Beauty IS in the eye of the BEER holder"

There,fixed that. Sometimes there are pics that win contest that I can not for the life of me figure out how.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,21 16:27 other posts 
Put you beer down!

Just because a picture "ticks your box" does not mean that that it will do the same for someone else.

This circles back to the question of who is the hottest SYC member or SYD member for that matter. Just my opinion, it is equal parts of physical appeal combined with personality.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 16:29 other posts 
Thank goodness I don't drink Beer!.But those that do,need to put it down,and sober up to judge a contest for sure!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,21 16:40 other posts 
Again, what works for you, what you find appealing, might not work for for me, and I would not find appealing.
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 19:49 other posts 
By Lvphose [Ignore] 10,May,21 16:10 other posts 
Yes Bella those created by members. I. E. Say a contest was started that was for pic of cock with nylon fetish theme. I wondered how I could submit an entry!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,21 17:03 other posts 
• Click on Photo Contests

• admin has indicated the contests that are still open to join in yellow and they say "waiting".

• Click on any open photo contest that interests you.

• The "instructions" are at the top of the page. If you choose to enter the contest, you enter a link to your image by copy & paste or drag and drop, right into the elongated box at the top.

By phart [Ignore] 06,May,21 22:01 other posts 
Hopefully other states will follow suit and do this.

Recently a 65 acre plot of land near me sold to a millionaire that owns a bunch of Mcdonalds restaurant's in our area. while talking to him the other day He said that there 150 empty positions right now combined in his bussines's and few applicants.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,21 22:48 other posts 
Hey, tell him about the franchise owner that's paying $50.00 to prospective employees for a job interview.
By #610414 07,May,21 08:22
Phart Well, I can understand why these people don’t want to get COVID for $15 per hour. I would take the unemployment. Besides, who wants to clean toilets at a MickeyD? That is a undocumented alien job.
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,21 09:21 other posts 
Fireman,ems,police,bus drivers,etc,are risking covid everyday to serve these pussy's that are afraid to work for a living and are making LESS fucking money. So cry me a river.Cut all the free money for those bums and let em go back to work.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,21 11:18 other posts 
I agree with you phart. People need to return to and their unemployment benefits need to stop!
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,21 11:57 other posts 
There was a time perhaps it was a good option for some folks,but that time has passed.
By #610414 07,May,21 16:16
It’s not for me to say. All those professionals you mentioned not only make a lot more money but, most service jobs pay less than $10/hr. What’s more, those professionals signed up to go into dangerous situations. Those people are not bums any more than you.
By phart [Ignore] 07,May,21 14:35 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 16:13 other posts 
Well 2 Warm get out your scribe and stone and write this here down. Your hero, biden, has gone and done it. What I would have thought TOTALLY impossible just a few short months ago. biden has said something I agree with. DAMN, Did I just type that? Let me check, Yep, biden said something I agree with. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Jobless Offered Jobs Must Take Them or Lose Benefits

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 19:41 other posts 

“As President Reagan said, the best social program is a job,”

By phart [Ignore] 10,May,21 11:24 other posts 
I was researching a clamp I am working on and stumbled over this interesting read.
A woman took over the ownership of the company way back before women could even vote. Hum,if people only took this kind of approach to things nowadays, instead of waiting and blaming.

By phart [Ignore] 07,May,21 12:08 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,21 19:35 other posts 
Good piece phart I thought it was bull shit from the very beginning they owe us all a year of our lives back I say we get them let’s form a linch mob

By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,21 15:50 other posts 
Oh, ain't this a kick in the balls! The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) provides $4 billion to forgive loans for “socially disadvantaged” farmers and ranchers. Apparently this loan forgiveness is not extended to white farmers.

By phart [Ignore] 08,May,21 21:37 other posts 
Racism, from the top down. I had read about that a while back. How do you determine if you are socially disadvantaged?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,21 08:18 other posts 
How is it determined who is socially disadvantaged? Seems easy enough, first start by excluding the white farmer because of their already innate "white privilege" status. The democrats are definitely looking after their constituents.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,May,21 09:24 other posts 
Black farmers and ranchers? Where>>???????
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,May,21 09:43 other posts 
That’s really funny there to lazy to run a farm
By 2nice [Ignore] 09,May,21 11:44 other posts 
Our country is really stupid right now. On so many levels of fucktardedness.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #423   #424   #425   #426   #427   #428   #429   #430   #431   #432   ...#769

Show your Genitals