Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #424

Pages:  #1... #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   #426   #427   #428   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 15:54 other posts 
Tough spot,do you look after your brother that is wrong,or do you not?
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 18:08 other posts 
An imbecile is an extremely stupid person. The noun imbecile is used informally as an insult to mean "fool". Its origins are in the Latin word imbecille, "weak or feeble," and it was an official medical term for people with a specific (and low) I.Q. in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
By #623135 20,May,21 15:28
Another word for it is Dgraff or Skittles even Freddy or AngelOfDeath

By phart [Ignore] 16,May,21 07:44 other posts 
I took a short road trip yesterday that put me on I40 for a while. I pulled into a Sheetz gas station off a exit ramp and went in to pee and get a snack. My God,that place was FILTHY,inside and out. As soon as I got out of the truck, trash and NEEDLES laying around in the parking lot,trash all over the place around the picnic tables,parking lot,went inside and wasn't much better. Trash cans over filled, I stood back from the urnial best I could and still hit it with my small cannon and I managed to get a couple peanut butter cup packs and leave. This station was just recently built, sod had not even taken a good hold around the place. I would hate to see it in 5 years.
Quite honestly it looked like something you would see in a 3rd world country.not America.
What is happening to our nation and it's people? Sheer lazyness or what?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,21 08:09 other posts 
You painted a very undesirable picture of this gas station, thank goodness that you could stand to take of your business! Who do you believe is the biggest problem, the people that have no regard for the property and landscape as well as the safety of others or the business for not cleaning it up?
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,21 08:32 other posts 
There seems to be a rapid decline in both .not trying to dodge the question.But really,if a person had any mind at all, they would not throw a needle down in a parking lot 10 foot from the building where small children could pick it up and say, "hey mommy,what is this?" I counted at least 4 if not 5 around the markings of 3 different parking spaces.
And to, where were the employees? Why doesn't the manager get on someones' ass for not doing their job?Rather it be a contractor that cleans the parking lot and mows the grass or a employee? Aint that the managers job? To keep up the appearance of the place?
It was not a welcomeing image. If folks overseas came into that station they would of course have a bad impression of our country.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,21 21:41 other posts 
I think in general that people just have a bad attitude with everything that’s going on a blown out of proportion virus a government that treats us like mushrooms 🍄 they keep us in the dark and feed us shit people rioting and tearing up our cities political parties lying and cheating to gain advantage hell I have a bad attitude over it 😤
By #610414 16,May,21 10:53
Obviously the management is piss poor. There's no excuse not to keep your business reasonably clean
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,21 12:34 other posts 
So at least I am not alone in feeling like there was some issues.
I am strongly considering finding contact info and letting the cooperate office know.
I know back in the late 80'searly 90's I mowed the grass for a couple resturants and a gas station.blowing the parking lot off was 1 of the other chores. If I missed something,managment let me know.As you said,keeping the place clean was expected of them.

Edit,well,I went here online and found the particular store I went to and used the contact info and sent them a message explaining what I saw. I don't know that it will do 1 bit of good but at least i did what could be done remotely the next day.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,21 13:33 other posts 
There is accountability on both parts. We have become a lazy, impatient and have a sense of entitlement kind of society. Women anticipate doors will be held open for them and often times they don't even say "thank you" AND too many people EXPECT that it is someone else's job to clean up behind them. That's some messed up thinking. I worked for a major employer for over 30 years and could not wrap my head around why or how the women I worked with could literally shit up the restroom and leave their mess behind. WHY? Because it was someone else's job to clean it up. The general public did not have access to our restrooms so you know it was someone that you worked with. I'm aware that this disgusting and perverse act happens elsewhere ie, fast food restaurant level. Probably the summer of 2019, I'm having coffee in McDonald's and Mickey D'Souza leadership team sends a 15 year old boy into the men's room to clean up a pile of dookie. Yep, some pig male dropped his trousers and dropped a deuce smack dab in the middle of the restroom. If that isn't disturbing enough, the feces was then smeared across the walls. People are sick.

Don't make a mess and there will be no mess to pick up.
By phart [Ignore] 16,May,21 13:37 other posts 
True I hit the urinal with my little cannon and didn't miss.
But alot of people do. How people shit and just leave it,I don't know. I don't even want to see it once I am done with it,why would I think any one else would want to? eeesh sick people.
By #610414 16,May,21 14:06
One complaint won’t but many will. Hope it works. As a woman, it’s even more important for us to have a clean bathroom
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,21 20:48 other posts 
So far no reply to my message.LIke I actually expected 1.But I figure a automated response or something would have come thru but not yet.
By #610414 18,May,21 05:43
Typical
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 23:35 other posts 
Would you believe,they sent a message,asking the store location,and I got this message at 10:30 tonight.

Please accept our apology for the experience you had during your recent visit. We appreciate the opportunity to make this right by you and to prevent future issues in our stores. The store and district managers have been made aware of your experience.
By #610414 20,May,21 08:47
Well, at least you've got a reaction from corporate. I believe that manager will be more on the ball.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,21 09:54 other posts 
contrary to outward appearances i am not the biggest fan of getting people into "trouble" per say. But I won't loose any sleep if whoever is responsible for keeping things neater around there gets a good ass chewing.
By #610414 20,May,21 10:02
No one likes a "snitch" but, in your case, it involved you directly. Now, I would have gone home and returned with a gun. The manager needed to be knee..capped.

By #574505 13,May,21 17:27
My electric bill went 15 dollars more cause of the covid 19 what a fuck
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,May,21 08:24 other posts 
Because of Democrats gato
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,21 08:47 other posts 
Just curious, did the actual rate by kilowatt go up or just the total bill?
By #574505 14,May,21 09:20
The bill
By phart [Ignore] 14,May,21 21:17 other posts 
Ok, check it and see if your usage is up from the same time last year.
Also check to see if kilowatt rate went up.
Could also be some type of tax or fee added.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,21 11:05 other posts 
And homeowners insurance went up, and gasoline prices are up and the minimum wage.....
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,May,21 11:28 other posts 
I told everyone this would happen I could ring candy’s liberal old neck for voting for them
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,May,21 13:25 other posts 
EXACTLY... Then again, she is a moron.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,May,21 14:43 other posts 
Hey, Jamie, are you familiar with White Castle? If not, it's a fast food restaurant known for their "sliders", aka "gut grenades". Inflation has driven the price up to about $.80 per burger but their burger hasn't changed in 100 years. They claim that the burger is made with 100% beef and is steam grilled. I've seen their frozen burgers and there is beef heart in it. Their signature burger is approximately 2" by 2" with 5 holes and served on a bun that looks like a dinner roll.

The different times that I've been at White Castle, the employees seem to lack enthusiasm and give ME the impression that they're doing you a favor by taking your order. I'm sure that that is all going to change since the sign says they're NOW HIRING, STARTING WAGE $15.00 PER HOUR!
By #574505 14,May,21 15:10
No never heard of that. I don't like hamburgers that mush.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 14,May,21 16:45 other posts 
White Castle is famous for something else too. Something of a backside "musical" nature.
By #275407 14,May,21 23:27
Jamie, I have a leak in my pool, my water bill went up 100 dollars a month because I have to keep adding water to my pool, I call the water company to let them know I'm filling my pool because if they think I'm using all that water for sewer ( toilet and shower) they will charge me two hundred more a month. Because it's more expensive using water for sewer then misc.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 14,May,21 23:45 other posts 
That sux, did you get some estimates yet on how much it will cost to repair the leak?
By #275407 15,May,21 20:39
No, I still have to call someone to find where the leak is coming from. They have special tools to find leaks under ground, but I heard it's about a thousand dollars to have that done. I put about three to four inches of water in the pool every three days.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

/v8kgnlrwrgbtpic.html
By Leilani [Ignore] 16,May,21 02:24 other posts 
Beautiful pool.
By #275407 16,May,21 02:27
Their pvc, plastic. Because of close proximity to salt water which would rust iron pipes. And it's a whole lot cheaper.
By #623135 17,May,21 11:48
Cody, why not get a well installed? The water is sweet and clean. It may have some turbidity but your filter should handle it
By #275407 17,May,21 15:28
Angel, we're talking about a leak in the pipes from the pool to the pool pump. Might even be leaking from the pool tiles or pool drain area. I have to refill my pool every three days to keep water level high enough to keep pump working. I just had to replace my pool pump this week because it overheated from lack of water which cost me another 568 dollars. 1.5 horsepower pump and instillation.
By #623135 17,May,21 16:16
Getting a well is for county water bills. The leak is separate.
By #623135 19,May,21 07:45
Dgraff both my daughter and I have pools. Mine is a 24’ above ground with 52” depth and 52000 gallons of water. I use a salt system to keep the water clean. My daughter has an in ground pool similar to Cody’s. She also has a screen enclosure to keep debris out. We both have 75’ wells to provide water. Miami-Dade County allows one pool fillup every year, then they charge you a surcharge. The wells at $1250 each is far cheaper and, with the generator, it’s great during hurricane. NOW...............yes, we own a mobile home in Marion county, Fl. It’s across the Ocala National Forest on county road 42. We have several hunters in the family (yes they own all types of guns) and we all use the property as home base. It has 4 small bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. The property is not in a park. It sits on half an acre. We have forest across the street, forest to the back and one side, and a neighbor on the other side. The home is not prime but it’s comfortable and great place to party with the other hunters.
Very nice pool!
Too bad it's such a GOUGE everywhere you turn, to maintain beautiful and comfortable property like that. A gouge in all directions.
Looks like with that nice enclosure you don't have to worry about leaves or many bugs falling into it.
By #275407 17,May,21 18:30
Except when the oak tree seeds, their fine enough to go through the screaning and into the pool about three or four times a year.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 17,May,21 19:19 other posts 
Do the roots of it get into your water pipes? :o(
By #275407 17,May,21 22:17
No, the pipes are on the opposite side
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 08:54 other posts 
Chauncey_Street Yea, it is a hampster wheel. Not saying this applys to Codys situation,
but The libs want you to get a free college education,so you can get a high paying job. Then when you try to enjoy the fruits of your labor,such as a nice home,car,pool, They get to stab you in the back with high taxes,high water and electric bills and so on. To keep your wealth in check.
By #610414 19,May,21 18:32
Phart If the Feds take 15% of your $400/week paycheck for taxes, you take home $340. If the Feds take 15% of your $4000/week paycheck for taxes, you get to take $3400 home.
$340/week or$3400/week? A FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION, might let you suffer the indignities of making so much money.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 19:48 other posts 
Uh, let's not forget state income tax , 5 1/4 % here in my state, property tax rate of 74 cent per 100$here in the county,add city tax if you are a city slicker, 36.1 Cents Per Gallon state fuel tax,18.3% federal fuel tax, etc.
You see,that 3400 dollar guy is going to live better than the 340 dollar guy,so he does wind up paying more.house cost more,the car cost more,etc.

Also,that federal rate will go up to pay for that free education.so it is not free.the money won't drop from jupiter.
By #610414 19,May,21 21:34
So what’s your point? Don’t get a college education and live like a blue collar worker? I think not.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 23:08 other posts 
The point is that "free" education AINT FREE!
By #610414 20,May,21 07:10
Come on.....quit nit picking. Nothing is free. Even a daily dump comes with the cost of toilet paper
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,21 09:42 other posts 
I don’t recall asking you what color your granny panties are
WAY To much information
--------------------------------------- added after 24 seconds

CANDY
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,21 07:24 other posts 
Nice of you to weigh in candy on some thing you know nothing about they don’t have swimming pools in the trailer parks unless it’s a blow up one I can just picture you and chuckle sitting in your kiddie pool sipping red wine you pored fresh out of the box
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,21 08:57 other posts 
Yea,those blow up pools don't work so good out here in the boonies.You set it up over a tree root and get it good and full and heavy,and then when everyone gets in and is chilling out, "SPLOOOOOOOSSSHHSHHHHH
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,May,21 05:31 other posts 
Try flex seal it works under water sold at any Walmart
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

Listen @Twowarmitts3@ if I wanted any shit from you I would scrape it from old decrepit Charlie’s mustache oh and by the way I talked to Jordan he said he’s doing much better now that he’s on the other end of the country and away from you
By #275407 15,May,21 20:40
In think the leak is coming from an underground pipe
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,May,21 07:49 other posts 
Oh that’s a different situation than
Did you pick someone yet who has a sonic leak detector?
By #275407 20,May,21 02:10
Not yet, I'm still waiting for a miracle to happen, I don't know why I'm waiting. My next door neighbor had the same problem and she had someone come out and fix the problem, it still leaks.
By #610414 15,May,21 12:41
Dgraff posted
I told everyone this would happen I could ring candy’s liberal old neck for voting for them

Twowarmtts3 (Candy)
Listen, Peanut PeePee, You voted for the previous Clown. Suck it up. Or just suck it, homo.
--------------------------------------- added after 116 hours

Dgraff
Nice of you to weigh in candy on some thing you know nothing about they don’t have swimming pools in the trailer parks unless it’s a blow up one I can just picture you and chuckle sitting in your kiddie pool sipping red wine you pored fresh out of the box

twowarmtts3
Dgraff, go check how many mobile hoes are in my neighborhood.
/ru3f4fx6g4oupic.html

We are not shit kickers from some Penssylvania back woods mountain community

--------------------------------------- added after 116 hours

homes
By #642199 17,May,21 17:24
Same here, but it think it’s mostly because I worked out of my house for last year or so. My internet and and other services also went up.
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,May,21 05:14 other posts 
My electric bill is higher because I’m home all the time!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   #426   #427   #428   ...#769

Show your Genitals