Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #436

Pages:  #1... #431   #432   #433   #434   #435   #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 22,Apr,21 13:15
.this thread has it’s moments of enlightenment. I finally have to agree with Sr Huxley of The Little Balls.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 14:14 other posts 
Good for you sweetheart it's about time you agree with some one that rarely happens

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 09:25 other posts 
I have seen this attention grabbing advertisement on YouTube at least one dozen times and it just makes me shake my head.

The company is UMZU and the product that they're advertising is called Zupoo, a colon cleansing product. They go on to assert that your colon is often filled with 5 to 20 pounds of waste. I can believe 5 lbs but 20? For real? You would truly be "full of shit" if that were the case.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 09:31 other posts 
Holly shit
Don’t quote me on this and I’m not running to google to find out but I think when John Wayne died his colon was abnormally heavy
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 12:06 other posts 
Well for those of us that have had a colonascopy, the truth "comes out" so to speak. YOU are NOT that full of shit unless you have some serious health issues.

By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 21:15 other posts 
This explains A LOT!
only registered users can see external links

Of course,most people with any common sense,knew the basic statement to be true but this helps to explain why.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 22:08 other posts 
Wow! That article shines a whole different light on things! White liberals are wack-jobs
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 04:15 other posts 
Agreed I can think of one white liberal on this site that fits that description and she has been a wack job since the Martin Luther King days her cheese has definitely slipped off the cracker
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 07:41 other posts 
Chardonay Libs... mentally ill! Like that moron on here from the Netherlands. So woke and outraged!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 08:21 other posts 
Anal licker 2 is he white
By #610414 21,Apr,21 09:35
Madame Bella!, you lived through the period between the November 2020 presidential election and today. Do you honestly believe white liberals are all wack-jobs? Not to be contrary but there are many studies that show conservatives are just as bad.
By #610414 21,Apr,21 09:29
Phart it depends on who you trust more. The PHD that wrote this is ,at best, outside the normal. He’s not published. He spouts his theories on Twitter, and, by his own admission, likes his whiskey. Having said all this, maybe he is right, but, check this out.

TGK.com. This appeared in the Reno Gazette Journal.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 14:24 other posts 
You are the 1 that said degrees help us so he has a PHD, DO you?
By #610414 21,Apr,21 15:47
Come on, Phart. make some sense. Degrees help but they don't make you smart
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 19:39 other posts 
Eh,what does then? Throw me a bone here,I really want to understand that. That is part of the reason for me reading about Ol Albert that I posted alink about. He was supposed to be so smart,but yet,cheated on both his wives! Not to smart after all.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 20:08 other posts 
Being book smart versus street smart/life smart are two very different things.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 06:04 other posts 
Fish is known to make you smarter over time make it part of your diet 2 times weekly
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 08:49 other posts 
So that salmon I eat once in a while is good for me? Um! I will have to eat some more!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 09:26 other posts 
Hey that’s what I made for dinner last night a nice salmon filet

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 17:22 other posts 
I didn't think that the Yellow Pages was still being published. Feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo! I received a Yellow Pages for my county in the mail today. Yep, all 113 pages of it, front to back, although I didn't count the front or back binding pages!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 19:36 other posts 
You about have to get on your knees and beg for a damn phone book in these parts anymore. but they sure as hell don't mind sending out a bill every month!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 20:13 other posts 
I was not aware that the White Pages was published any longer. Do you really use the White Pages?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 08:59 other posts 
I don't use them that much,but I try to keep a up to date copy for my dad who is tech challenged.
I will never forget the family that played bluegrass music locally.The daughter loved to play the dog house bass but was very young and small. During their concerts,she first was standing on 3 charlotte telephone books,then the next year she was on 2,then the next 1,and finally when she got old enough and tall enough,she was able to stand on the floor and play the bass. 3 phone books from that city back in the 60's thru the 80's was over 3 inches thick.
I had a 50's vintage Nashville Tennessee phone phone book back 20 years ago and sold it on ebay for good money.it was about 2 inches thick,had a nice green binder.
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 20:28 other posts 
That’s crazy. I haven’t seen one of those in years!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 20:51 other posts 
Me either! Do you remember one hundred years ago when the Yellow Pages was like 3+ inches thick? This Yellow Pages is probably less than 1/2 inch thick, and packed with 113 pages of "who gives a damn"!

By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 15:49 other posts 
It has been announced that there has been a verdict reached in the Derek Chauvin case. Not a hung jury and all three charges have been dealt with. The verdict hasn’t been released yet.
--------------------------------------- added after 79 minutes

Guilty on all three charges!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 17:30 other posts 
That seems to satisfy or please you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 18:08 other posts 
This trial was so fucked up from the start..It will almost certainly be overturned on appeal.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 18:45 other posts 
I didn't watch or listen to the proceedings so in your opinion, how was the trial "fucked up from the start"?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 07:48 other posts 
1. Judge denied a change in venue

2. City of Minneapolis paid out $28m to the family as the criminal trial was still under way. Because that doesn't send a message.

3. Mad Max calling for violence if there was not a conviction .. Biden being just as dumb wades in and calls the family praying for a conviction. Both as deliberations are in progress. These type of comments are unprecedented and the judge agreed. Already set this up for appeal

4. Jury was not sequestered... and heard all of this and more

Fucked up for sure.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 08:26 other posts 
I smell a mis trial up and forth coming at least an appeal for sure
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 14:21 other posts 
Yea,and can't say as I blame them 1 bit if they do go for a appeal. Jury should have been kept hid,and secure.Had they not convicted,you know the jury members would have lost their homes,bussiness's and so on because their id would have been leaked by someone supporting the violence.
The decision was made in fear for their lives,their homes,their city ,not all because of the evidence.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 02:57 other posts 
Although his voice is super annoying, Ben Shapiro is spot on.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 18:47 other posts 
Bump
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 20:51 other posts 
guilty on all 3 from what I heard. Which is wrong.
I think at the most there should have been a charge related to negligence or something to convict him for removing him from the explorer and putting him on the ground. Shoulda left the thug in the back seat and let ems deal with him.
What this will do is prompt cops to be afraid to do their jobs,which is to protect us from thugs.
Stupid liberals,they want all the guns gone,but turn around and make it difficult for the cops that they think we should solely depend on to do their jobs.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 09:36 other posts 
I have no doubt that there will be an appeal and quite possibly a mistrial.
I am puzzled though, why do we never hear about unarmed white men being shot dead with their hands in the air or choked to death by a policeman kneeling on their neck?
Are these cases being hushed up?
A few more recent cases -
1)The teenage boy shot dead while unarmed and with his hands in the air - as the police body cam footage shows.
2)How about the woman who called the police to her home as she arrived as she thought there were home invaders and as she waited for the police in her car she was shot dead by an officer who arrived at the scene. strangely his body camera was not working when that happened.
3) Or how about the Lieutenant in the army pulled over by the police and pepper sprayed while his hands were in the air and he as in the car? (all over a temporary license plate)

Are these things happening to white Americans too, but being covered up?

Without the video footage I have no doubt that Chauvin would have walked free right away.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 11:20 other posts 
I am familiar with the Army Lieutenant being pepper sprayed. I don't recall all the particulars other than he was driving in a vehicle with darkly tinted windows that obscured view of the temporary paper plate. Also, I believe that there was several minutes involved in his pursuit, prior to the Lieutenant pulling over.

Gosh, the Lieutenant seemed like HE was preparing for the altercation that ensued. He took the time to position his cell phone to capture everything. The police ordered him out of his vehicle and it didn't seem to happen.

There is such a lack of respect for authority here, children for parents, children for teachers, people for authority, people for other people.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 13:14 other posts 
I totally agree about a lack of respect generally, that is true in the UK as well.
As for the lieutenant I gather he pulled up on a petrol station forecourt, why wouldn’t he prepare for the stop? The cop who pepper sprayed him kept telling the lieutenant to undo his seat belt, a reasonable request you may think but it would have involved him lowering his hand and it going out of sight. I am sure he declined to do that for fear of being accused of going for a gun and being shot.
Fortunately in this case no life was lost.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 15:05 other posts 
The Lieutenant drove for several miles being pursued by police most that most likely were using their flashing lights and possibly their siren. Because the Lieutenant's tinted windows were so dark, the two officers didn't know how many occupants were in the car.

It just seems the Lieutenant was more concerned about getting a video that could go viral, that would show the "injustice" of his traffic stop.

Yep, the Lieutenant may have resisted getting out of his vehicle because he was concerned that the police may have thought that he was going for a weapon. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.... Police officers are people, too, and at the end of the day, they want to go home to their families.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 16:33 other posts 
I totally agree that police officers are people too.
This discussion could go on, but I think I will leave it where we are. I have put in my two pennies worth, but these events are not in my country.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 17:08 other posts 
Generally speaking, are the police/constables disrespected by British people?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Apr,21 02:21 other posts 
This is a bit sweeping, but when I was growing up everyone except the criminal fraternity respected a police office. If he gave evidence in court he was automatically believed. This is certainly no longer the case. I would say that there are now significant sections of the community that do not respect police officers.
This has been brought on themselves in part as over my lifetime corruption and dishonesty has been revealed in various police forces. Right at this moment there is a trial of some officers who are alleged to have doctored evidence relating to a tragedy involving the loss of many lives, to cover up police incompetence,
This disrespect may be generational and maybe also related to the policing of the drug issue.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 11:39 other posts 
I've noticed since having COVID, my sense of smell and taste has been compromised. There have been days that I've had a slight sense of smell, thereby having some sense of taste. Conversely, there have been days that I have no sense of smell and no sense of taste.
By #275407 20,Apr,21 11:44
That's scary, I luv food so much that if I couldn't smell or taste food, it would drive me insane.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 13:04 other posts 
If I'm going to eat, I want to enjoy the food, too. What I've been craving is tomatoes, fresh, sliced tomatoes lightly salted and heavily peppered. Over the last several weeks I've purchased eight 6-packs of tomato juice. If you've ever looked at the Daily Nutritional Value of Campbell's Tomato Juice, there's really no calories to speak of but it is CRAZY HIGH in sodium.
By #610414 20,Apr,21 12:38
Your craving for food may change too
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 13:06 other posts 
They have.
Are you feeling better otherwise?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,21 14:08 other posts 
Yes, although I have a lingering cough with "stuff" in it.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 16:05 other posts 
As long as you can still swallow
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Apr,21 16:35 other posts 
I am so sorry to hear that. I gather it is quite a common after effect of Covid. I really hope it is something that will pass. I too hope that your fully recovered other than for this.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #431   #432   #433   #434   #435   #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   ...#769

Show your Genitals