Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #439

Pages:  #1... #434   #435   #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 15:05 other posts 
Have the banks done away with drive-up/drive thru tellers? I was rather surprised to find that my bank branch, Bank of America, no longer has drive thru tellers. The branch offers only two outdoor ATM devices and if your needs are anything special, you have to park and do your banking inside.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 16:41 other posts 
Not sure... we don't have drive thru banks in Manhattan
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 16:44 other posts 
Drive through tellers? You meaan a real person without getting out of your vehicle? I've never seen one. Of course most banks that I've seen have drive through ATMs though.

Soon we'll have drive through grocery stores with RFID tags on everything so you just grab 'n go after your credit card is registered! We are getting so lazy!

Maybe grocery stores can put brooms on the front of your cart so you can clean their store before you do the cashier's job!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 17:11 other posts 
I rarely have a need to go to a bank other than "business" I can conduct through an ATM, however I wanted $200.00 in $1's and $5's and you can't get singles through the ATM.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 18:32 other posts 
$200 in ones and fives? Going to the strippers?
Canada switched our one and two dollar bills to coins
and we ditched the penny.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 13:40 other posts 
No, no strippers. I need smaller denominations to pay the teen boy that lives across the road when he helps me out.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 15:11 other posts 
Bump.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:40 other posts 
The bank I deal with just recently opened the office back up to the public without appointment,but you have to wear the nose diaper.Drive thru or atm was the only way for nearly a year.

By #610414 16,Apr,21 15:14
Dgraff, God's gift to the asshole community. Even when he threatens another member he gets to stay. Major asshole and a PROMINENT MEMBER'S diaper pooper.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:37 other posts 
Listen bitch get the fuck off this forum thread go back over to the Aussie thred

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 05:00 other posts 
I was thinking about some of the story’s my father used to tell me about WW2 and his tour with the Air Force and I can’t help but wonder about the 24 countries involved just how in the hell did you know who was who with bullets flying every were and explosions going off all around you or was it a big turkey shoot were every one pushed into the center of Germany and opened fire it must have been hell trying to figure out if the soldiers you were shooting at were friend or foe
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 05:30 other posts 
What makes you think of this?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 05:35 other posts 
I was just thinking about my father and some of the stores he used to tell me and I watch a lot of war movies
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 15:12 other posts 
Bump
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 20:37 other posts 
I am sure there were more friendly fire cases than we are made aware of. Had to be,no way around it really.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 08:41 other posts 
20,000th post here! Sponsored by Skittles!

What do I win Bella! ??
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 15:16 other posts 
Nothing!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 17:38 other posts 
Congrats on an amazingly successful thread.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 17:45 other posts 
And the success can be attributed to the MANY members who contribute interesting things to discuss. Without them, this thread would be nothing.

By #610414 16,Apr,21 15:15
Bella, what can I say about Bella that the rest of the site doesn't know? She's so good and kind. She'd make a great sister.

By #610414 16,Apr,21 15:08
Fucking assholes, all. They are too stupid for life yet they bring their shit to other members. None of you know the meaning of friendship, decency, or down right comprehension. All you know is how to fuck each other in the ass literally and be bitches. No wonder Lix and other members think you people are garbage.

By #610414 09,Apr,21 08:06
All guns should be confiscated. The second amendment should be abolished. Guns are for killing. We don't need them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 09:27 other posts 
That’s just crazy I have a lot of money tied up in my gun collection to the tune of 100,000.00 dollars they are insured for a hundred and fifty thousand dollars so they are not just taking them but if the price was right I would consider selling them to our government
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

A quarter of a million and they can take them all
By #610414 09,Apr,21 10:54
You know what's crazy? Having a $100,000 collection of arms. To each his own, but, I would approve if the feds compensate you and others for their firearms
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 11:06 other posts 
If someone breaks into your house and they have a gun, and you have is a knife, who do you think is going to win?

Also, what do you think is going to happen if you're alone in your house and a man breaks in...let's say this one in particular doesn't have a gun and neither do you because you hate guns...how exactly would you get rid of him?
By #610414 09,Apr,21 11:17
To the first part....I will try to run out of the house, but, you know what? I'm 69 and still good looking enough for some perp to try me out for size. In all those years no one has tried to break in to my house.
To the second part.....I would strip and invite him to my bed. After all, why pass up a possible good fuck.

Seriously, though...all my posturing is based on most people not having a gun and I supported the Florida law that gave an automatic 25 yr sentence to anyone breaking the law with a gun.

Most, if not all, arguments from progun advocates are similar to yours. In other words, "he has a gun and you don't" Well, tell me. Why does he have a gun? Do men have such little balls and no pee pee that they need a gun to be equal?
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 11:43 other posts 
Why does he have a gun? Because he wants to win and he wants to succeed in completing his intention of robbery or assault, or both but that's obvious so I don't really follow what you're saying.

I wish Country Couple guy in Florida was still here so he could join in on this talk.
By #610414 09,Apr,21 12:01
Country Couple thought like you. Look, you think guns are needed. I say that most countries in the world don't agree with you. This is the only country with this aberration.

as far as that perp wanting to win, did he need a gun to take care of a woman? Is he afraid of my DDs?
--------------------------------------- added after 20 hours

BTW. Country Couple were cheats. Whatever opinions they would have is not believable
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 05:35 other posts 
You should talk about being a cheat miss I had multiple accounts at one time and have in the past posted internet pictures and have photo shopped many pictures or should we ask lixsipsucket
By #610414 12,Apr,21 17:37
Dgraff you had multiple accounts and Lix knows about it? Wow, you never know.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 18:28 other posts 
Yeah that’s right I’m skittles Bella and admin
By #610414 12,Apr,21 19:18
I knew it!!!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 22:13 other posts 
I know what you did last summer
By #610414 13,Apr,21 07:53
Stayed home?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 19:10 other posts 
YOU are going to refer to ANYONE as a cheat!? For real? And didn't you recently get your feelings hurt when your friend called you out for posting borrowed pictures? People who live in glass houses.....
By #610414 16,Apr,21 09:19
People who live in glass houses should get curtains. My feelings got hurt because I got called out BY A FRIEND, not being called out. Practically everyone borrows a pic or two every so often. My page is fairly clean of borrowed pics. If I borrow it's to make the guys happy. But, let's talk about you. You are, IN MY OPINION, a dried up old prune. I use fake pony tails. You use fake cocks. Funny what old age makes you do. I have to get a new one every month. I just can't see you wearing your dildos out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 11:10 other posts 
I’ve been collecting them since I’m 12 some people trade me their guns for garage work hell I even traded a boat for garage work some times even sex
By #610414 09,Apr,21 11:19
Bartering is a long time tradition in all societies. I never had to pay for a drink or a taxi
And don't forget the tattoo. What does it say?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 13:50 other posts 
It’s the exact replica of the emblem off the super bee 🐝
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 19:08 other posts 
Sounds good.
Reminds me of a story a youn.g man told on a forum years ago about an experience he had when he was a ki.ddo. I think he was Canadian so this probably happened in Canada. I don't know what gun ownership laws are like there now, or back then but yes, his fam.ily did own a gun. He was alone in the house with his older sis.ter. The parents had to go somewhere to do something and were gone from the premises. The two at home were just minding their own business when some guy pulled up to the property in his vehicle...truck or whatever. I think they knew who he was...a distant neighbor, perhaps. I believe they lived out in the country.
He was d.r.u.n.k and he was horny. He started approaching the sis.ter. I don't know if he actually laid a finger on her but it was obvious what his intentions were. She wasn't having any of it. She got out the fam.ily rifle (I picture it a rifle and not a handgun but I guess that doesn't really matter) or the gun was all hers, and either just showed it to him or pointed it at him and warned him to get off the property and leave right now. Once he saw that gun, it worked. He immediately turned around, got his butt in his vehicle, and got out of there. (Drunk driving on top of that, yeah. A real bastard.) No need to even fire one shot. You can imagine what a relief that was for the sis.ter and the little bro.ther...he said being the age he was, there was no way he could have fought off that man if he started trying to r.a.p.e. his sis.ter and that sure seemed what his exact intention was. She, being female, wouldn't have been able to fight him off either. It was the gun that made the guy leave. The guy telling this story said if they didn't own that gun, who knows what would have happened next? She probably would have gotten r.a.p.e.d that day and the gun made all the difference from that happening/not happening.
So tell me, what is so terrible, in your mind, about that fam.ily owning a rifle or shotgun? And it did the job without being fired off, too.
Yes I put dots in some of the words because I can't remember which words here are automatically censored and non-censored so I just guessed.
By #610414 09,Apr,21 11:51
@Chauncey Street@ If you pick up any newspaper in the USA or read the local news on line you'll find, any day of the week murders, rapes, robberies, child molestation. You really think a gun makes that much of a difference? YES!!! I understand those special times, but, tell me. These kids from your story, surely they could outrun a drunk a__hole?
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 12:06 other posts 
Owning a gun can make all the difference in the world.
Sometimes all you need to do is just simply show it to the criminal or shady person and that alone makes then leave.
Sometimes when it's dark when they hear that click-click gun sound, that makes them take off running, too. Criminals know exactly what that sound is.
Yes it's possible those k.i.d.s. or one k.i.d and one young person (the sis) could have bolted off and could have outrun the creep. But I think this was out in the country. How close were the nearest neighbors? Miles away?
And why should they let a creep alone in their parents' house where he could have just helped himself to all the valuables if he was so inclined?
Why do you think running away, fast as the wind, is always the solution?
What if the criminal is blocking the door with his body? What are you going to tell him...Excuse me, could you please kindly step aside? I'd like to exit my house and start running, thanks.
By #610414 09,Apr,21 13:36
I guess your house has one door
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 05:30 other posts 
A lot of people who live in apartments do only have one door, actually. I also have a back door, but it leads to a small concrete-floored patio with a fairly high wall all around it. I can climb over that wall and have done it before...but could an obese person do it? Could an elderly, frail person do it? Not everyone can climb over a wall or if they did they could hurt themselves doing it. And some people live their lives in wheelchairs, that is also something to consider.
I don't see why anyone should be a laughable pussy and let some criminal come in and start helping himself to whatever possessions of theirs he wants, while they either cower and tremble in a closet or find a way to get out and run away...you'd probably want the victim to go crashing through their bedroom window and run down the street instead of staying and defending their property. Why is that?
By #574505 09,Apr,21 11:52
I'll shoot any fucker
that breaks into my home.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 12:20 other posts 
I wish liberals would explain exactly how we're supposed to defend ourselves, our family members, and our possessions in such a way they would approve of, once they chip away at our gun rights little by little so much, finally nobody is allowed to own a gun. THEN they'll start working on banning knives, too. I thought they're already doing that in England. The "Turn in your knife before somebody turns your knife on YOU!" campaign, plus perhaps existing laws also, already in place...I don't know if you can even carry a folding knife or any kind of knife in your pocket with you legally, when you walk around Great Britain. I thought you can't even have workman's tools in your vehicle legally after dark but I'm not sure.
By #275407 12,Apr,21 11:24
Even if there coming in to **** you jamie
By #574505 12,Apr,21 12:57
I wonder what **** means
By #275407 12,Apr,21 14:08
R.a.p.e
By #574505 12,Apr,21 14:42
Oh my they Steal my virginity..
By #610414 12,Apr,21 18:10
One dead, one wounded in shooting at Austin-East Magnet High School in Knoxville
It would have been the same if the shooter has a knife or a sling shot
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 22:08 other posts 
Honestly,I hate to say it but that almost reads to be more of a police assisted suicide than a "school shooting". Had the student wanted to harm others,he would not have barricaded in the bathroom,he woulda went into a class room or whatever.

off topic slightly,but folks have got to realize this plandemic lockdown shit has worn down everyone emotionaly,physicaly, and etc. And our Youth,are suffering alot.ANd they don't know how to handle the stress,they are young and inexperianced.
Old farts can drown their worrys in liquer and beer, or go to work or do something to get their minds off the stress.
If I'm not mistaken, things you used to be able to get in the USA are now illegal--brass knuckles and switchblades. But you can still get spring-action knives though.
I will admit there is one weapon I hate though...throwing stars. Those things are freaking nasty, damn. Males in grade school used to get ahold of those things and when the teacher was out of the room, one would warn, "Watch your head!" and you better hope you ducked and their aim was good because they'd throw them over or near your head, across the classroom.
And high school punk males would throw them down into the wooden polished gym floor and they'd stick into the floor deep...and of course fuck up the wood with slits.
But just because I hate throwing stars, I don't think they should be illegal...I think any k.i.d. caught with one should be expelled on the spot, though.
Blaming an object for something bad happening, is dumb. Blame the person, not the object. And a whole nation of millions shouldn't have to suffer and give up their weapons just because a criminal shoots somebody.
By the way, people can make their own single-shot handguns nowadays at home anyway, by using a 3-D printer.
And I'm sure somebody who is good enough at metalworking could make their own throwing stars right at home, if the store-bought ones were illegal.
By #610414 09,Apr,21 12:59
In 2020, gun violence killed nearly 20,000 Americans, according to data from the Gun Violence Archive, more than any other year in at least two decades. An additional 24,000 people died by suicide with a gun.

Do you believe these are just statistics and not a reason to ban firearms? In the last few weeks we've seen mass shootings. Are they an aberration?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 16:39 other posts 
Twowarm,please,instead of fussing,please explain to us how we are to protect ourselves from those that wish to do us harm or take things we worked for?
Liberals honestly seem to think only the crooks life matters and ours doesn't.
PLEASE,instead of kicking people who support gun ownership and acting as if we are dumb,explain your ideas of self defense.
It makes no sense to me,the house I sit in has no back door,it would be so high it would need steps if it did,which I could not navigate easy in a rush. But yet according to liberal logic,i am supposed to sit here and literally be a sitting duck.
I read 1 of those memes the other day that was supposedly a quote from BLM that said, " Whites value their possessions more than our lives". Totaly wrong thinking .Apparently the crook values MY possessions or yours more than their OWN life.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 08:30 other posts 
Yes I agree I to await your explanation
By #610414 10,Apr,21 08:35
Phart, I don't mean to belittle you for wanting to protect what is yours.......including your life. What I say is the following; If you want to own a gun for protection, then do so. One gun to carry 24/7, in your house and out. You should be totally veted by FBI or the Bureau of Alcohol, Tabacco, and Firearms. You should have to go to yearly qualification. And you should not be allowed to own a second firearm unless you trade in the first one.
You should also (this is for my understanding) explain why you think anyone would like or feel compelled to rob you in your house while you are inside. Also, couldn't you make your home impenetrable like the rest of us do?
I know I harp a lot about firearms. I do so because the NRA and it's supporters refuse to bring some sense into this shameful part of American life. Dgraff says he has over $1000,000 worth of firearms. I can't imagine him using all those guns for protection.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 08:57 other posts 
Ok,you explained your thoughts in a reasonable,polite way,so I will answer in a similar way.
What motivates a person to steal or harm others?
A warped mind,drug addiction?
For example,have you ever been in a pawn shop? A Snap On impact wrench that cost 650 dollars new will be on the shelf for 375. Strangely,no owners manual,no nothing.
How did it get there? Most of the time there is a hard working mechanic somewhere making payments on that air wrench and it was STOLEN from him by a dope head that pawned it to the shop for 40 dollars. I have 1.I bought a second hand 1 20 years ago,it failed and was recently replaced by the dealer with a new 1. Is it worth killing over?Frankly no,BUT if some asshole comes along ,breaks in the shop door and reaches for it, the sound of my shucking a shell into the shotgun will probably prompt him to lay it back down and leave without further problem.
NOr should I be expected to just stand by while he steals something I can't afford to replace.
Here in the house,i may have some money put away that I have struggled to save for hard times.Druggies want that money.They are willing to come in,harm me and take it.Do they care that I can't run from them? NO,that makes me easy prey. Should I sit back and let them run with it? NO,It was already a struggle to get it in the first place,not to mention trying to save up again.
And frankly,there are people out there like the NFL star in SC that just went and killed 5 people apparently for the hell of it.Had that doctor or his wife had a pistol,those grand kids might have had a chance to grow up.Had the Hvac techs been allowed to carry concealed,they may be alive today.

1 gun and not 10-50. That is similar to saying you should only be allowed 1 fork,1 spoon and 1 knife.
vetted by the FBI? Eh,I have no problem with local or state law enforcement checking my back ground once in a while,those that do,must have a reason.
Fbi,to exspensive.

HOW have you made your home impenetrable? Locks only stop the honest crook. Glass windows break.
heck,just ask the guy down the road about his gun safe.He had help moving it in the house,the next week the side of the house was cut out with sawsalls and the safe roped and drug out with a truck.No lock can stop theft if they are determined.
Of course my doors are locked right now.Of course I have a clear view of the driveway.But there is acerage here,and plenty of woods to hide in.
By #610414 10,Apr,21 09:14
Phart, the guy that hears you inject a cartridge into your Winchester model 12 after he grabs your impact wrench ($125 at Har..bour Fre..ight) will run with YOUR IMPACT WRENCH IN HIS HAND).
SnappOn is way overrated.
You make sense when you say there's no safe way to enclose your home, but, cutting a wall with a sawsall and ropping a safe to a pickup, then picking it up into the pickup, would give the home owner plenty of time to call the cops. I'm willing to bet the thiefs would 1)Pick a time when the house is not populated and 2)The house would have been cased to find out were the safe was located. And 3)How many guns does it take to stop a sawsall?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 10:43 other posts 
No one can stay home all the time.
THus,no home is impenetrable.
If he runs, his legs will get full of shot. he will land on his face,I will put my wrench back on the bench.

Literally this happened about 10 miles from me 5 years ago.
A fellow goes jogging,no gun,perfect democrat.He comes back around the neighborhood noticing his garage door open,a truck backed up to the door and a man loading stuff.He calls 911.Operator says,' What color is the truck" He tells them white, "white male?" Yes, Hey he is pulling away,get the cops out here quick,he is leaving with my stuff!." Can you give us a tag number?" he reads it to the operator."OK, got it,write out a list of what is missing,he is already due in court next week and we will add this info and charges to the 1's already listed."
Later,the thief gets a lawyer,the victims, loose all their stuff,thief gets probation and drug rehab.
Now,HAD someone stood up to this bastard with a gun pointed to him,perhaps shooting his ass,don't you think he might get the messages,"DONT STEAL?

On the subject of protecting myself,I shouldn't have to.People should be honest and caring and wanting to help better each other.But there is a evil element out there,that no amount of counseling will heal,no amount of comprimise will suffice.They want to harm,kill,and make others miserable.And for that,there are guns to level the feild for those of us of less than equal physical health.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 07:05 other posts 
That junk from harbor freight wouldn’t last a week at the shop there just not industrial grade there ok if you’re just using them a couple times a year
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 14:32 other posts 
I am getting a few wood working tools from there as I am not going to do anything heavy with them. small projects.But for a tool like my impact wrench,I need a stout 1.No junk
By #610414 12,Apr,21 17:41
Well, Dgraff Phart....I guess you two should be experts on "tools
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 18:33 other posts 
Absolutely we know every tool on this site
Candy
Lixsipsucket
Anal licker
Aussie man
Should I keep going?
By #610414 12,Apr,21 19:20
Dgraff SKITTLES, Freddy.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 21:52 other posts 
A man without tools is poorly prepared for supporting himself Nor can he handle the challenges that he encounters in life. You can't have to many tools. -

Tools can protect, repair, destroy, or even kill.Or in the case of that sumbitch that used to bully me in school,they can solve problems..He was not real bright.Even rode the short bus for a couple years.He annoyed me for the last damn time in shop class 1 day and I picked a Estwing 16 oz claw hammer,looked him straight in the eyes and that hammer went into the cement block just to the left of his ear. I had no more problems out of that sumbitch.
By #610414 13,Apr,21 07:52
Stand up to bullies. They soon deflate. Some people are good with tools, some become accountants and teachers and other. We pay for repairs. Many know how to fix but prefer not to get their hands dirty.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 11:27 other posts 
No, they don't always deflate, TWOWARM. A lot of them in public school aren't like k.i.d.s. at all...they act more like hardened criminal adults. Some of them know right where you live, too. You try standing up to them or tell the teachers/your parents/principal/bus driver etc. and that's exactly what the bullies want you to do, because then they have an "excuse" or "reason" to make things bad for you 100 times worse than it already is, because then from that moment on, you'll be known as a snitch. You'll come home to things like your windows smashed-out, your place robbed, and your pets stolen or murdered. For mild starters. They'll get their whole families after you (might as well call them "gangs") and they WILL jump you. The females are just as bad as the males. They're definitely not afraid of you or your parents. They're not afraid to fight you. They wouldn't have started picking on you in the first place if they thought you'd be the one to win in a fist fight. Take people like that seriously.
Some of them also study karate and judo too but I'm thinking their most common way of fighting is hard punching. Probably fighting dirty too-lots of ways to do that.
Your best bet is to try to get your dumbass parents to pull you out of the horrible school they forced you into and to either put you in private school, home school you, hire a tutor, or send you away to live with your grandparents and try the public school out where your grandparents live, if your grandparents live in a better area. I'm glad standing up to a bully worked for phart but in a lot of cases it doesn't work. I'm telling you, you try doing that with some of these creatures and they'll make you very, very sorry you did.
By #580336 15,Apr,21 01:49
Wow, you really have been badly treated at some point. In my honest opinion you are talking about a very small minority of people who would go as far to break your windows and kill your pets. If those are students from schools then firstly the parents need telling , as I'm sure they would not be proud, fsecondly the police, both being very much criminal offences. You can't just hide and move away or people like that will go on to commit much worse crimes. Yes you may be a ' snitch' BUT the other way is you don't actually tell on them yourself. I will be honest I really can't imagine being in a situation like that and how miserable you must have felt but it really is a small minority and two warm is probably closer with if you fight back most bullies back down ( certainly in my experience!)
By phart [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 11:35 other posts 
Ron,it is a very sad fact that Chauncey is speaking the truth.I was bullied ALOT from the time I was in the second grade on up.First grade was a blur.I will say loudly that had I had access to a gun in the 8-9th grade,there would have been some dead people and I would still be in jail today. Thankfully later in the 10 th grade I was kind of a geek in electronics and I repaired a football players boom box. From that moment on,I was no longer harrassed. He went on to play in the nfl and made good for himself.
In the 9th grade When I threw that hammer that morning,I had not slept in days,I was worn out emotionaly,I could not take it anymore,When that sumbitch said that smart ass remark about something I was doing,I grabbed that hammer and gave it all I had.Threw it 20 feet accross the room staring into his eyes as it was headed his way,he tilted his head and it went into the cemment block.Had I killed him,No telling what would have happened.It didn't help that I knew he was the 1 that pushed me into a urnial in the first grade and prompted me to go to the hospital for a brain concussion,costing my parents alot of money for the bills.

Ironicly,that same man,turned his life around,and has roofed our house twice in the past 30 years.
By #580336 16,Apr,21 13:46
Wow! So sorry to hear all these stories of tormentors. We had bullies at our schools but never saw anything like what you guys have had to endure...so so sad!
"Make your home impenetrable"? I am all for those bars we've all seen, that people hire to have professionals install over all their windows and a door made of bars that goes over the regular front and back doors...and whatever is done to secure a garage door...assuming those bars are truly tough enough at all points of them to keep out a thief or somebody looking to commit murder or assault...but not everyone can afford buying those or the cost of installation.
And what if you live in an apartment? You think management is going to allow you to do that to your unit?
And what's so terrible about owning both a handgun and a rifle? Or more? So what?
Also, do you know what a Straw Purchase is?
It's when somebody who cannot own a gun legally gets somebody he knows like his wife or his cousin or brother, etc. to buy a firearm and then he or she gives it to him when they get back home behind closed doors, away from the eyes of people and the cameras in Walmart, the gun shop, or whatever store where the gun was bought.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 06:52 other posts 
When there is 1 gun left in the world,it will belong to a crook.That is what makes him a crook.Disregard for law.What will protect the inncent from that 1 gun? Another gun law? It didn't prevent him from getting the gun.And it would not have to be a machine gun.When you own the only gun in town or in the world,and there is nothing to combat against you,it could be a single shot 20 gauge shot gun.
By #610414 11,Apr,21 11:02
Chauncey_street Phart are you suggesting everyone should have a gun for protection? The homeowner, the homeless, high school grads, lawyers, judges, grandmothers, in short, every person in the country? Ok, let’s. I believe Switzerland does this. It’s the law. If you think we need the protection then I’m with you. I can’t wait for the time a rude guy pushes me to get to the head of the line.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 16:20 other posts 
What I am suggjesting, and our founding fathers put into place, was the simple freedom of CHOICE to own,or not own firearms. Although you have been civil,you have not explained how people in the real world should protect themselves.it is as if you have never witnessed evil,never experianced theft,or injury.
I would assume you have at some point.But still yet, Making a house impenetrable,Hell,even the WHITE HOUSE is not impenetrable with all that law enforcement and those guns.
How do you propose a simple family of 4 that lives 30 miles from the nearest town protect themselves? Offer up the youngest female to spare the rest? Response time of law is LONG and nerve racking to say the least.
By #610414 11,Apr,21 20:27
First, when I was 28 or 29, I was walking to my car at the mall. It was around 7PM but still light. A car with four blacks skidded to a halt next to me, one guy jumped out and grabbed me. I fought him and managed to run to my car. I started my car and chased the guy. I wanted to kill him. The cop that responded suggested I get a gun. I refused then and I refuse now. I can't tell you how to find protection. Buy a gun, hire a bodyguard, stay home. I don't care. But, if you want my opinion about guns, they should be outlawed. Say what you want. That's my view and that's what I believe in.
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

One last thing. I know many people think it's foolish but, I believe my Savior will protect me.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 22:48 other posts 
I'm sure you realize how very very fortunate you were to get away. Did this incident happen in Florida?
I am wondering...do you hate knives as much as you hate guns? Do you also hate pepper spray and stun guns?
Why do you feel the police officer was wrong when he suggested you get a gun? My guess is that, considering you said you wanted to kill the Black male who grabbed you that you fought off, in the moment, you might have actually done it, had you had a gun in your purse...so are you saying you would have later regretted doing it and would have been torn-up badly emotionally from guilt, or are you saying doing it could have possibly put you in prison, which of course you would have hated?
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 07:25 other posts 
Yeah right an atheist like you believes you have a savior
--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

If you stepped foot in a church ⛪️ it would burst into flames 🔥
By #610414 12,Apr,21 12:27
Dgraff Even though I practice Russian Orthodox Catholicism, I don't believe in organiced man made religions. They, in my opinion, are responsible for a huge majority of the world's wars and suffering. But, only a fool, and a big fool at that, does not believe in a superior being. I believe Jesus is the son of God and my Saviour. I'm sure that you genuflect to Markis's dick. To each his own.
BTW, Orthodox priests are allowed to marry and that means they like to have fun. Father George had great hands.
Sorry TWOWARM but thinking that just because you're a Christian you therefore won't ever get assaulted or robbed is...not being realistic. You don't truly believe that, do you? If that's true, then shouldn't that kind of protection apply to all Christians?
By #610414 13,Apr,21 11:51
I lived too long to think that, but Gods protection is for my soul. My corporeal entity has to find a way to protect itself. That's why I don't walk alone at night through the bad areas of town.
Folks should have the choice. I am saying people should have the right to own firearms if they want to own them, and for multiple reasons...family, personal, and property protection, fun with target practice at a shooting range, collectors to make money off of them doing legal resells, and hunting. I'm sure antique guns for example would fetch a pretty penny at auctions...like muskets or old pistols of all kinds...and people should have the right to make money off of them.
And as far as hunting goes, yeah I love animals but I have no right to point fingers at hunters since I eat meat all the time and surely own or have owned things made of leather components.
Pushes you to get to the head of the line? Please explain.
By #610414 12,Apr,21 12:34
Surely you don't expect earthly absolution? You do as you want but I hope you don't expect me to change my opinion any more than I expect to change yours. Guns are used to kill. When that killing involves a human being, that is the time to ban them. Cops can and should have them. Military personnel should have them. Anyone else? NO.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 21:49 other posts 
You say "Guns are used to kill." Actually guns can be used to just scare and not kill. Or wound but not kill. People don't have to aim for the head, chest, or stomach, they could aim for the leg. Often a gun owner can get rid of the criminal who is out to steal his belongings or kill him/her, by just showing him the gun and that's it. No need to even shoot the gun. Once they see it, that will often be enough to make them take off. I wish you'd realize the victim needs every advantage he or she can get. And if they see you standing there holding a knife they may think to themselves they could easily just knock it out of your hand...but if they see a gun you're holding, it's different...they know if they dare take a step closer to you, you'll shoot.
This reminded me of something...once years ago I saw a desk clerk at a hotel get rid of somebody whom he wanted to leave, (desk clerk was a White guy and the guy he wanted to leave was a Black guy...I'm JUST describing them so you get a better picture in your head, that's all) who was in the hotel lobby near the front desk...the clerk got out the stun gun and pressed the "on" button, making the little string of electricity go off. The guy saw that and he immediately took off and left the building, fast. Problem solved. No zapping of him required. He saw the weapon, his eyes bugged out too...lol...you know...got wide...and he quickly decided he didn't want to ride the lightning...knew the desk clerk had the upper hand and left. A gun can work the same way. Something used to successfully scare someone off.

Also I'd like to know what you think a person who is about to become a victim should do if they live in a second story apartment unit with no back door, and it is too high-up to safely jump out the bedroom window.
By #610414 13,Apr,21 07:48
To the first part. The threat is “I can kill you “ Were you aim is up to you but a gun is made to kill.

To the second part. I don’t know. The urge to survive is strong in everyone but I suppose there are situations were a victim accepts he/she is about to die. It has gotten to the point that owning a gun for protection is an acceptable situation. I hate guns but, even I think gun ownership is a way to protect myself. The big thing is that the situation is possible because guns are so rampant
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 10:27 other posts 
Go back and study why the constitution says we can have guns.
It was thought that at some point the government would overstep it's bounds and the guns would be the only protection the people would have against their government.
Without them,what protects the people from being "ran over" by the government?
The democrats are scared of the gun because of this,that is why the young are taught to fear and hate guns so it will be easier to do away with them.
By #610414 13,Apr,21 11:15
Phart the authors of Constitution wanted for the people, it's citizens if you will, to be able to become a militia for the protection of the country in time of war. It doesn not say, "Go buy a gun, strap it to your hip, and act like John Wayne. Democrats are scared of all the senseless killings, especially mass killings, committed by gun owners. Your premise that gun ownership protects the people from the government is laughable. There are so many reasons why this is laughable (and impossible) that no one would be that gullible.
I will give you one reason, though. The US military swears an oath to defend the flag and the Constitution. It is not set up nor asked to defend the President or the rest of the federal government. Also, in these United States, every state is an independent entity acting like a separate country. They are united because it makes for much more economic and military power. But each one has it's own national guard, it's own voting laws, education and an a slew of other state entities.
Phart, no offence, but, you have been listening to too many wacko theories.
My advice? Actually read the Constitution, the Federalist Papers, and the Constitutional scholar's dissertations.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 05:44 other posts 
I now pronounce you un American I cast thee out of the fine state of Florida and send you back to Russia 🇷🇺 were you came from you commie fuck or maybe Russia is to good for you how about the Ukrain or maybe the polish people would appreciate your commie ways
By phart [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 08:45 other posts 
commies don't want to live where they used to.Like liberals from californiacated and new york,they tend to run from the place.They shit their beds then don't want to lay in it.

As for guns.Good luck finding them all. And you don't have to buy kits if you have a machine shop. you can make a weapon with basic tools.IF the honest citizen does not have a way to protect themselves, hell a good sling shot would be threatening enough to accomplish the goal.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 09:16 other posts 
Absolutely I have plenty of steel ball bearing at the shop
By #610414 12,Apr,21 12:51
Phart how many people have a machine shop, knows how to make a gun or use a printer? Since when did you become an expert on California or New York people? Why is your life any more important than theirs? And lastly, what do you know about communists, socialists, or, surfers for that matter? What exactly tics you off about New Yorkers? Did a Brooklyn cab driver cheat you? How can you, a mid westener, have an opinion about a huge, perhaps a majority portion of the population?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 17:25 other posts 
A new yorker developer has absolutly ruined this entire section of the county and the neighboring 1 with golf course and other shit that has run our taxes thru the roof.Sorry bastard don't even live in this area.So he sufferes NONE from his actions of ruining our community.
The new yorkers that live next door, stink up the whole area with their "Bonfire" that they throw "weed" in sometimes. Arrogant people that won't even let their kids play with the other kids from the neighbors.This is preplandemic by the way.
Most folks around here,except for the yankee and california transplants, do have tools, I can think of at least 3 Bridgeports within a few miles.Welders in almost every garage. Of course most of the males out here are MEN that actually do something besides melt the lexan for everything.
By #610414 13,Apr,21 17:52
My whole neighborhood is full of professional people. Doctors, lawyers, CPAs, professors. The neighbourhood is always full of handy men and gardening people. Not one has a wrench. I guess you think these people are ruining this part of the country
By #610414 12,Apr,21 12:52
Dgraff Even though I practice Russian Orthodox Catholicism, I don't believe in organiced man made religions. They, in my opinion, are responsible for a huge majority of the world's wars and suffering. But, only a fool, and a big fool at that, does not believe in a superior being. I believe Jesus is the son of God and my Saviour. I'm sure that you genuflect to Markis's dick. To each his own.
BTW, Orthodox priests are allowed to marry and that means they like to have fun. Father George had great hands.
By #610414 12,Apr,21 12:41
Dgraff You? Ha,ha,ha. A six foot four high school challanged idiot like you? Please....And, do you know where the Ukraine is? Or Poland? Do you know if Russia is in Europe or Asia? Please.....do everyone a favor, go genuflect to Markis dick. Bend over and enjoy that warm piss up on the mountain.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 12,Apr,21 22:14 other posts 
I thought our dgraff was taller than six foot four, actually.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 04:15 other posts 
He is actually 6ft 6in and 220 lbs
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 07:29 other posts 
Yeah, THAT'S more like it! :o)
By #610414 13,Apr,21 11:25
And with a brain of a horse
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 04:23 other posts 
Not sure how I missed this post but the answer is Europe Poland 🇵🇱 lies due west of the USSR and Ukrainian is due south of the USSR both have been pummeled and bullied by your people
--------------------------------------- added after 112 seconds

Your going to have to be more than a ER nurse to impress me with your smarts
By #610414 13,Apr,21 10:58
Dgraff Russia is in both continents, Europe and Asia.
I told you before. I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me or about me. I answer you because you are participating in this forum. That is all. In real life I would walk by you without even looking at you. Those times I posted I had feelings for you were tongue in cheek, designed to see your pathetic reaction and Bella's too.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

BTW Dgraff, smarts is not measured by degree, profession, or schooling. Smarts is measured by actions and thinking. Try it sometime.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 14:43 other posts 
Swell you remember that to and I would like to say that if google shut down very few on this site would know basically nothing
By #610414 13,Apr,21 15:40
Google has been around for 20 yrs. By that time I was 49 and had read thousands of books. Mostly fiction but it's surprising how much true stuff is in fiction books.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 20:31 other posts 
Of course you realize that doctor Seuss the grinch that stole Christmas and bob the builder books don’t count but hey I’m not knocking your mentality
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 15:54 other posts 
Was there really a need bring my name into this?
By #610414 13,Apr,21 17:47
Yes.....most definitely. Sorry for the inconvenience
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Besides, you were dying from covid. I thought I could talk trash about you.
What is it with you? Are you special? An untouchable? Have you considered moving to India?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 18:06 other posts 
Now your just being a bitter sour old bitch and I for one will not stand by and let you talk about some one that had the misfortune to get COVID-19 she got it full blown and was strong enough to survive it could your old ass decrepit body withstand it I doubt it your pacemaker would flip out
By #610414 13,Apr,21 19:02
You will not stand for it? What are you planning? Hunting me down and beating me to a pulp? Please.....
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 19:49 other posts 
I don’t beat women but then again you act like a man so I might
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 18:28 other posts 
I all ready know your address your name your real age remember you were stupid enough to post a picture of your drivers license a few years ago didn’t you think that some vindictive person might take a picture of it for safe keeping maybe I will send you a birthday card this year
By #610414 14,Apr,21 18:48
Do that Dgraff. Up to now this has been just trash talk between two people. Later on today I’m putting a complaint about you with the state attorney in Miami Dade County. You think you can go around scaring women? Let’s see what they have to say.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 19:50 other posts 
What ever floats your boat I have plenty of things you said to show them to they will come to realize what I’ve known for years that you are nuts delusional and bitter and you said horrible thing about many members including just will his dad country couple Bella scorps I can show you and every one else the text as I take pictures and record it all and it’s all backed up on a second device
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

And just what are you going to tell them that I threaten to send you a birthday card your wacked out are you sure you don’t smoke crack
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 19:04 other posts 
"Bitter sour old bitch" is rather kind assessment, no?

What's interesting is that I believe she referred to you as a bully a couple of days ago. Um.....is that a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 19:53 other posts 
They say blood sucking vampires 🧛‍♂️ can’t see their reflection in the mirror so it’s hard for her to take a good look at her self
By #610414 14,Apr,21 18:50
Well, Bella, you certainly look black. Or did the COVID kill you and that’s your decomposing body?
By #610414 13,Apr,21 19:07
Great, twenty-eight days ago Bella posted

Me, I'm going to wait a couple of years to see what happens. I believe that I am in an okay health situation, my body and immune system is capable of taking care of itself. My parent's doctor encouraged them to get the SHOT, they declined.

Dgraff stop being any more of an ass than you are already
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 19:00 other posts 
Fuck off. 👍
By #610414 13,Apr,21 19:08
As you wish. Always so eloquent, but, the covid probably ruined your sense of humor
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 19:46 other posts 
I hope you get COVID-19 you old bitch
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 20:18 other posts 
Don't say that. Pray that somehow she gains the wisdom to know when to shut the fuck up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 20:26 other posts 
Sorry but the commie old witch 🧙‍♀️ pissed me off of corse I don’t wish sickness on any one
By #610414 13,Apr,21 20:35
Dear Lord, help me to stay quiet so Mr Dgraff doesn't get a heart attack. Please have Mr Putin give him a room in the Kremlin so he can screa...er..tell everyone why he hates commies. And please, change his nappy. He gets pissed a @ot.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 21:19 other posts 
Get to fuck you commie cunt
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

You and your big fat friend get back on your little beat up bus and go back to the truck stop and start slinging hash and don’t forget your garbage bag uniform
By #610414 14,Apr,21 17:54
Honey, the bus boy has more smarts than you.
By #610414 13,Apr,21 20:36
I got vaccinated.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 20:51 other posts 
For all the blah, blah, blah that you go on about, surely you realize that a vaccine is not being administered, it's just a shot. Gene therapy. A shot that won't keep you from getting COVID, a shot that won't keep you from passing COVID on. A shot that still requires you to wear a face mask. A shot, by most accounts, that IF you contract COVID, the developers BELIEVE that your symptoms will be less than if you didn't opt for the shot.

You go right on believing that you have received a vaccine, but that is far from what you received. And just an f.y.i., another member shared with me that their family member received their first and second dose shot and have tested positive for COVID.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 21:39 other posts 
Yea, the Phizer "vaccine" will allow the African variant to go right thru and give you the virus.
NO real protection.I can't remember the exact wording but a vaccine is supposed to contain a safe amount of modified or dead virus-germ for the body to fight and develope antibodys for. This shit they are squirting,modifys the dna,instructing it how to protect from the virus.Doesn't sound like it is much worth a damn.The Moderna about killed a freind of mine,blo0d related issues.I am going to wait it out.I may pass on next month from the virus but I just don't trust what I am seeing and hearing.
By #610414 14,Apr,21 17:51
Don’t trust it? Don’t take it. It’s your choose. Just leave some cash to cremate you (it’s cheaper)
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 21:38 other posts 
Unlike most people,I took out life insurance when I was 17,as it was cheaper.My insurance is paid up to a point the dividends make the payments and if whoever can't plant my dead ass in the ground in a box for 25 grand,something is terriably wrong.
By #610414 14,Apr,21 17:48
Bella! everyone from the CDC to the WHO along with scientists call these shots as a “vaccine”. I’m glad you’ve clarified this for me
Whatever these shots are called, they help the general public to have a fighting chance against this virus. Does it prevent it 100%? No. No vaccine can do that. Every vaccine I’ve heard off has failures. So what is your point?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 22:16 other posts 
you are awful mean this evening,is there a burr in your saddle?Did someone wiz in ye corn flakes?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 22:14 other posts 
Then why do we have degree,profession and schooling if they don't contribute to intelligence?
By #610414 14,Apr,21 17:52
We have them to teach you how to get the maximum benefit out of your brain
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 21:40 other posts 
well some brains must be small because folks are NOT getting alot out of them!
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,21 17:27 other posts 
Poland is where my neighbors Melex was built.
By #574505 14,Apr,21 22:09
This gun thing is getting boring..
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 22:27 other posts 
I agree let’s talk about what a weak little girl two saggy tits 3 is and how she is a site rat a snitch and a commie
--------------------------------------- added after 70 seconds

Tattletale tattletale hope some one cuts off your ponytail
By #610414 15,Apr,21 07:35
Jamie. I agree with you. I posted an opinion and the whole world got the shits. But, no one, including you come up with a different subject. Surely your life has something that is interesting
By tecsan [Ignore] 16,Apr,21 02:07 other posts 
Come on now, I think you know that is incorrect...The US is not a third world country...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #434   #435   #436   #437   #438   #439   #440   #441   #442   #443   ...#769

Show your Genitals