Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #445

Pages:  #1... #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   #445   #446   #447   #448   #449   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 00:32 other posts 
There's a good amount of squawking going on about VP Kamala Harris NOT saluting the military personnel upon entering Air Force Two.

I didn't realize the custom of a president returning the salute to military personnel is a relatively new practice which began with President Ronald Reagan. I guess that I don't understand the negative buzz around Kam not saluting. I mean, she is not YET Commander and Chief of the armed forces. Wouldn't an acknowledging nod, on her part, suffice?

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 06:12 other posts 
She seems like a snob to me I think it would be hard for her to even muster up a nod of acknowledgment
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 07:26 other posts 
You misunderstood. As Kam approaches the saluting military personnel, SHE gives them a discreet glance and a slight nod. That or she could raise both hands and feverishly wave and say, "thank you" as she continues to walk.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 07:35 other posts 
I understood and she did kinda acknowledge I’m just saying she seems like the kind of woman that thinks she is better than every one else
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 09:16 other posts 
I apologize for making that assumption.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 13:59 other posts 
I have a saying don’t sweat the small stuff

By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 12:51 other posts 
This shows just how well gun control works.
Ok,so you fill out a form that ask if you have used drugs.You say no.
BUT you are a fucking crack head that got his ass kicked out of the military because of it..
BUT you also just so happen to be a former DEMOCRAT vice presidents son.So it doesn't matter,it's all ok,nothing to see here,just move along.
Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy Reserve five years earlier after testing positive for cocaine. He and family members have spoken about his history of drug use.

Lying on the form is a felony, but such offenses aren't typically prosecuted

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 08:01 other posts 
system, 23,Mar,21 22:12 [hide]
You were blacklisted by Colins

Go and look at what this cunt posts in forum threads. A real bottom feeder and supported by Leo and Tecsan. Disgusting all around.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 12:18 other posts 
Member #638853
(this member nick was Jerry27, the account was recently deleted by the user)
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 16:57 other posts 
The Rat Colins continues to post vile things about his scummy family. Encourage members to trash his page
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 17:15 other posts 
Whoops! Your post was clearly about Colins and my response is about Jerry27. I apologize for MY MISUNDERSTANDING.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 17:18 other posts 
The guy seems to have received everything he needs to know about sexual pleasures from his family unit.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 17:44 other posts 
No worries... both are idiots and Jerry already went poof!
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 06:15 other posts 
Awwww colins is a fatty just like Leo are you picking on a fatty skittles

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 17:05 other posts 
I watched yet another YouTube video on religion and found that Islamic law permits temporary marriages. WTF!? Why would any woman agree to a muťah marriage?

The word muťah is Arabic meaning for pleasure. This is a copy and paste that explains a muťah marriage.

Partners who engage in muťah must do so freely and must predetermine the compensation and duration of the contract. The woman, therefore, has no claim for maintenance, and the two do not inherit from one another unless there is a previous agreement on these matters. Any children from a muťah union go with the father. No extension of the muťah is permitted, but cohabitation may be resumed if a new agreement is reached with new compensation for the woman. All Muslim legal schools agree that muťah was recognized and practiced in the Prophet Muhammad’s time. Most Sunni Muslims, however, think the practice to have been abrogated by Muhammad. In consequence, Sunni leaders have denounced muťah as simple prostitution. In contrast, the Twelver Shīites, holding that muťah was forbidden not by Muhammad but by Umar I, the second caliph, consider muťah to be still valid and defend it as a guard against prostitution or license in circumstances in which regular marriage is impossible.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 17:08 other posts 
Hadji logic..... just a bunch of savages.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 10:04 other posts 
Has anyone else noticed the timing of a couple gun bills in congress right now and we some how suddenly have a couple mass shootings to be covered by the mass media in depth to get the issue boiling? I can't help but think it is deliberate.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 12:17 other posts 
I betcha we find out later on that the shooter was a Democrat
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 15:13 other posts 
Yea,and as always,the gun was the problem.
Not the nut case that should have been in a safe place secure and not medicated and out on the streets like some kind of wild animal.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 19:04 other posts 

He's a muzzie, so why is anyone surprised. A nightmare coming to the US. We in uk are already doomed. The end of western civilisation.
By #610414 24,Mar,21 16:23
phart the gun WAS THE PROBLEM. An AR15 in the hands of a nut is govermental irresponsibility and the bigger the gun the worse it is. If that is not A PROBLEM I don't know what is.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 20:50 other posts 
Shooter is a dirty hadji from Syria.. Libtards frantically deleting their negative tweets now... Pathetic party of hypocrites.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 20:55 other posts 
I agree
By phart [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 23:37 other posts 
yep,can't use this shooting to help push gun control,he was just a peaceful muslim practicing his freedom of religion,kill all infadels.

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 07:38 other posts 
Beware of jerry27 he will black list you for saying hello
That’s ok I have a surprise for his ass it’s not over till I say it’s over
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 08:49 other posts 
You were blacklisted by Jerry27 for just saying hello? Well, then just who is the other goober that he blacklisted?

Hmmm.... the profile is very sketchy, for sure! He's just established the profile today, no points and has blacklisted two members already?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 12:31 other posts 
Good turn him in to the abuse panel I can’t see him anymore
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

Hahaha he looks a lot like lix
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 13:55 other posts 
system, 23,Mar,21 12:14 [hide]
You were blacklisted by Jerry27

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 14:59 other posts 
Hahaha you to skittles
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 15:30 other posts 
Member #638853
(this member nick was Jerry27, the account was recently deleted by the user)
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 17:45 other posts 
Oh nice 👍 problem solved

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 10:35 other posts 
Happy ness is a warm gun
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 14:53 other posts 
Happiness is belt-fed ammo
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 20:07 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 04:48 other posts 
Does any one else think there is an unfair advantage in the best image best member bid I don’t think a member should be able to vote for themselves because a premium or diamond member generates way more points than a regular member putting them at an unfair disadvantage it should be left up to the voting member or am i seeing things wrong
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 06:30 other posts 
Are you speaking of the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, the feature where the top male and female picture will represent the site and be featured at the top of each member's pages?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 06:41 other posts 
Yes that be the one
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 06:50 other posts 
In your words, my opinion, you are seeing things wrong.

Why would it or should it matter who votes for which member? Why should it be any different should you decide to vote for yourself OR IF a premium paid member comes along and uses their points to parlay their favorite member into the #1 spot? OR the premium paid member that uses their point advantage to keep someone from attaining the top member position?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 06:58 other posts 
I guess you’re right
Now what kinda member would use their points to keep some one from reaching the top
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 07:28 other posts 
What with a shitty fucking life She has so little... I mean other than all that weight!

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,21 06:25 other posts 
See you in church Bella
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,21 13:26 other posts 
I didn't see you there.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,21 13:35 other posts 
Hahaha I must have been at the wrong church
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,21 13:55 other posts 
Oh? I thought it might be because you went to the 9 o'clock service and I attended the 10:45!

By #574505 20,Mar,21 12:15
I see a lot of women. posting pics in the men's side now days.shout we men do the same.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 12:52 other posts 
Um, uh, let's start with you....who's the young lady directly under your cojones?
By #574505 20,Mar,21 13:27
Young no way
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 13:38 other posts 
Oh, you guys that think anyone over 18 years old is "old"! Okay, I will ask another way...who is the PRETTY lady that is immediately beneath your balls?
By #574505 20,Mar,21 13:41
Ok my wife when she was younger
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 14:18 other posts 
She is a BEAUTY in that picture and my guess is that she is still a BEAUTY!
By #574505 20,Mar,21 15:15
Yes. thank you

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #440   #441   #442   #443   #444   #445   #446   #447   #448   #449   ...#769

Show your Genitals