pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #524

Pages:  #1... #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   #525   #526   #527   #528   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 05:52 other posts 
The "leaked" body cam footage of George Floyd's arrest seem to be clear, he was not compliant and his words and actions were erratic.

only registered users can see external links
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 06:54 other posts 
Typical
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 09:33 other posts 
It's sad that this or any of the body cam videos weren't released sooner, perhaps that might have saved a city, saved our country, saved our world from being torn down and torn apart.
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 11:11 other posts 
Indeed, and if I may add, all the LE that were hurt, beaten and shot at. My officers went through hell as did all LE everywhere, they're still going through hell unable to do their jobs. I doubt though that if footage were released sooner it would have made a difference. One has to be rational and decent for that, and none of these people are rational decent people. They're dangerous.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 09:42 other posts 
Sad but I said this right from the start when encountering the police you say yes sir and do what they tell you instead of resisting arrest the man was stupid and now look at all the trouble he caused
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

He set his whole race back 20 years
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 11:35 other posts 
I’m not resisting...as he’s resisting.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 12:18 other posts 
That's my point and his entire demeanor seemed questionable. My guess is that the officers had "run a report" on Mr. Floyd and that's why they chose to have their guns drawn prior to approaching his vehicle. I'm not sure how to take Mr. Floyd's interaction with Officers Lane and Kueng, he could have complied without resistance and dialogue. And is it possible to be claustrophobic in the backseat of a car and not the front seat? There's no denying that the knee on his neck may have complicated matters but the autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." So did the fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system add to his state of mind and his heart?
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 12:50 other posts 
Everything you’ve mentioned is plausible. Bottom line, if he would have complied with what the officers were asking repeatedly, this never would have made the news. It also sickens me how media reported this. After watching the video, you can clearly see that it didn’t go down the way they reported it. This piece of shit George Floyd was paraded around the country in his gold casket like was a fucking hero or something. They’re building monuments to honor this criminal piece of garbage.
By #574505 06,Aug,20 13:16
I hope someone destroy it
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 14:07 other posts 
Destroy what? the evidence that perhaps it was not what was originally reported or?

Wow,why didn't he just hush and get in the damn cops explorer and go to jail?
The drugs are the reason for his actions,almost delusional.
Sad that this got blown out of proportion and has lead to so much trouble.
WHY IN THE HELL was this not put out sooner?
DEFUND THE MEDIA
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 14:22 other posts 
My guess is Jamie might be speaking about the mural that was painted in remembrance of his life.
By #574505 06,Aug,20 15:00
Mr phart I was writing what 2nice post about The monuments they were building
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 18:21 other posts 
OH ok. Well, forgive me if this sounds a bit "off".BUT if and I do mean IF, all monuments received respect to the point that none were distroyed,as in confederate monuments,Columbus,Mlk, whoever,whatever,if all were allowed to stand undisturbed, I would simply walk past the 1's i don't like and leave them be.I may not agree,but I don't have to look.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 18:45 other posts 
The pendulum has swung to far the other direction....
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 08:53 other posts 
In principle, Mr. Yumm, I agree with just about everything you've said here (the "piece of garbage" bit is a tad over-the-top for me, though).
Floyd was a criminal.
He should not have resisted.
He was not a "hero", and it is wrong to treat him as such.
However, all that being said, nothing he did was worthy of execution.
Objectively,what happened to George Floyd was wrong on BOTH sides of the equation. Any reasonable person has to admit that.
People should comply with police officers, and police officers shouldn't kill people for resisting.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 09:36 other posts 
Executed? JustWill, you are the word guy, but your choice of words was a tad over-the-top for me.

It's possible that the body of a man who has a bad heart and major drugs in his system could be strained and compromised from walking to the end of his property to collect his mail. I am not attempting to minimize what happened however Mr. Floyd was in an anxious state after being approached by the Officers, yes, he had a bad heart and major drugs in his system and yes, Officer Chauvin knelt on his neck for 9 minutes. Did Officer Chauvin execute George Floyd, no.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 10:09 other posts 
I disagree.
Chauvin knelt on his neck for 9 minutes. NINE MINUTES.
It was excessive and continued long after Floyd had stopped struggling.
Chauvin made a conscious choice to prolong his kneeling on Floyd's neck--which caused the man's death.
Chauvin's actions are what killed Floyd. REGARDLESS of the drugs in his system, his anxiety, or his heart condition. All of that stuff reeks of victim blame (of the "If she didn't want to be r@ped, she shouldn't have been there or have been dressed like that" variety), and is irrelevant to the outcome of the situation.
It is my understanding that a police officer is only to use LETHAL F0RCE when a life is in danger.
That was not the case here.
Chauvin EXECUTED Floyd.
He made a choice, which resulted in a man's unnecessary death. Chauvin KILLED Floyd. He MURDERED him. He EXTINGUISHED HIS LIFE.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 10:23 other posts 
And I respectfully disagree with you.

There are contributing factors to consider in Mr. Floyd's death, yes, Officer Chauvin contributed to Mr. Floyd's death, he did not murder him.
By #580336 08,Aug,20 11:07
I've been reading this with interest , as I've always thought there was more to this than the public was originally told. Yes the media are guilty of whipping up the shit storm that followed these events BUT I have to agree with Justwill , Chauvin did NOT need to keep his knee on Floyd's neck, once Floyd was down and restrained, he could have been cuffed either by Chauvin or one of the other three , at that point Floyd stood every chance of living through these events ( whether he would have succumbed to his drugs is a completely mute point ). Chauvin consciously kept Floyd down , despite protests from Floyd and bystanders , despite pleas that Floyd could not breathe, Chauvins actions ultimately ended Floyds life there and then on the floor next to the police car. Was Floyd a nice man , of course not, he was a drug user , a career criminal , a man who thought nothing about threatening a pregnant womans unborn baby. Was he a martyr ...absolutely not, should there be a statue...absolutely not , did Chauvin kill him , absolutely
By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 12:22 other posts 
Victum blame is a legitament concern and should not be thrown aside.
We all know drugs mixed with adrenilain and bad heart and such contributed to Floyds death.HAD HE BEEN SOBER,he would have listend to the person in the minivan with him that told him to stop resisting,or he would have made other logical choices.
9 minutes was a bit long,but execute,no.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 08:16 other posts 
It’s only logical Captain Kirk Floyd knew what he was doing so I think he committed suicide his plan was to screw over three white police officers and throw the whole black community in to a tail spin
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Even if that was not his plan that’s what the dumb ass did
By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,20 14:30 other posts 
Yea, I am surprised his middle name is not Einstein
By phart [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 20:55 other posts 
had the man been sober,and drug free,as he shoulda been while in a postion to drive a minivan on the hwy,he would still be alive.His actions were a result of the effects of the drugs on him.
I still fall back to the cop that worked with him that eventually gave the knee,had a beef with him and used this opertunity to even the score or to hide something bigger.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 12:09 other posts 
Be patient, it's probably going to be quite some time before Yipyip will be able to vote [HOT] OR send gifts.

By phart [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 09:32 other posts 
I posted this on another thread and didn't get a response.

Wow,that mail in voting really works eh?

I would rather the bastard died of Wuhan virus instead of being given a chance to kill.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 13:28 other posts 
100 years ago, did y'all play the game I SPY!?

COOL! Let's play today.

I SPY a secondary account for the loud mouth character from Florida. C'mon, there's a "logical" reason. How many people live, eat or fuck in that house? Gee, Charlie, Gerome, Mike and Barbara and who knows who else!
By #574505 07,Aug,20 17:28
Don't for get Mandy
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Aug,20 21:13 other posts 
I didn't forget. If we are to believe the BULLSHIT that is said, Mandy was just a screen name, the other names I mentioned were "real" names.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Aug,20 08:11 other posts 
I spied with my little eye 👁
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Hey wasn’t there an account with a candy dish of peanut butter cups

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 09:14 other posts 
I read this blog offerings yesterday and this blog, entitled " Gary5 needs to be kicked off this site." captured my attention. I said to myself, "hmmmm...., what could Gary5 do that would so enrage a member to want him to kicked off the site?", so I read on. The first sentence, I could tell this guy was butthurt...."All I asked gary5 was to take a good look at my naked BBW wife on my 6th page and comment." I looked, and on page #6, there were pictures of a woman who looked totally different than the other 2 dozen, or so women on pages #1 through #5.

The butthurt guy, hornycock5383 , has had a profile since January 2020 and has been blacklisted by 8 members. Can you imagine that one blacklister was creeped out when hornycock5383 wanted to discuss his step daughter and was thwarted when blacklisted. Apparently being blacklisted for that reason doesn't sting as much because he didn't blog about that. Go figure!

/blogs/44919.html
By #551147 06,Aug,20 15:55
I wrote about this piece of work, before. I've also had words with him since returning but the p.o.s. keeps deleting my posts.

/blogs/42193.html
Same guy...

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 19:38 other posts 
So the member that blacklisted him for wanting to discuss his step daughter was spot on.

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 04:13 other posts 
So often when you watch the news now people are being interviewed from their homes.
Maybe it's just my dirty mind or maybe it's just entertainment but I often imagine the person being interviewed is receiving oral sex from someone.
There's one on the PBS News now! I just KNOW someone is licking Amy Walter right now, probably another woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
By #551147 06,Aug,20 15:50
You haven't seen any of the many clips where some of these people are all business on top and the camera falls or they get up for something and all they have on are like boxers or shorts, flip flops, etc?

They are out there... 😉

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 12:36 other posts 
Wow! This must be a first, one member has 18 pictures on the Popular page. There's only 60 spots and HungDee owns and occupies 18 or roughly 29% of that page. Congratulations! And he has only been a member for four days and uploaded 27 pictures!
By #574505 06,Aug,20 13:23
Lol. and I can't get a single one
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 14:26 other posts 
I told you that you need to smile! If members didn't know that you were a gentle giant, they might think that you are one of those "bad hombres" that Freddy blogs about.

By #614425 04,Aug,20 12:53
since we are being fuck by the liberals , who want to fuck Nancy P
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 20:58 other posts 
Does she even have a orfice? A naked picture of her should cure Tiger woods sex addiction and anyone else's!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 06:32 other posts 
First thing I have to ask is can she cook and can she clean and will she drop to her knees and suck
By #551147 05,Aug,20 06:40
She does have dentures...

Still, YUCK!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A 2020 🇺🇸
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Aug,20 07:18 other posts 
By #574505 05,Aug,20 09:58
Ask Leo he fucks any thing even if it's crawling
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 10:02 other posts 
How very true Jamie I give you 2 thumbs up

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 11:01 other posts 
A funeral or a democratic political rally?

By #551147 05,Aug,20 03:17
😬 Oh noooo!

Shame on you for even bringing this up. 😉 (j/k)

You can't criticize or make a mockery out of the coolest cat on the planet! 😖

That's high class at it's finest. Turn a eulogy into a political event. Cover the coffin of a civil rights icon with a flag that represents racism. How about all that social distancing going on...

They can hold a funeral, but the average everyday person cannot in many places across the U.S.

You gotta love them "Rules for thee, but not for me!" elitist types. 👍

When the twins spoke of him holding the pitchfork, I immediately thought of the lil devil on the Underwood Ham container.

Thanks for the vid! ✌

🇺🇲 M.A.G.A. 2020 🇺🇸

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 20:17 other posts 
Why does one person have 10 or 15 pics on the bottom of the miscellaneous section of SYC?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 21:18 other posts 
Um, because that's the category she used to upload them? And I counted 11.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 21:33 other posts 
Why is it the same all the time....beached whale pic....fuck me its Xmas (its August btw)....geez....what a waste of a good link
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 22:10 other posts 
Maybe it was her way of being good-hearted and compassionate to the other SYC members. Can you imagine being a new member, just an average woman and uploading a picture at the same time the most popular member uploaded theirs? You wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell getting comments, views or votes.

By #460385 01,Aug,20 15:31
Stupid Hurricane Isaias is ruining our damn weekend. Who the hell named this storm? Fist time in 40 years I can't pronounce the name. LOL.
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 15:36 other posts 
How about Irene? Cum on Irene!!
By #460385 01,Aug,20 15:41
That one's just funny. But you can pronounce Irene. WTF is Isaias. "I say I ass"
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 17:45 other posts 
The news casters stumble over the pronunciation of it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 18:41 other posts 
I could be wrong, but I believe it is pronounced "pain-in-the-fucking-ass".
By #460385 01,Aug,20 18:51
That is correct sir. It will clear up for us to go to work on Monday. These bitches always hit at night and on the weekend
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Aug,20 18:54 other posts 
It is odd that they always know when it is the weekend.
Stay safe and as dry as possible!
By #460385 01,Aug,20 19:09
👍
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,20 09:49 other posts 
That name reminds me of that pice of shit black racist on scorps page that thinks 2 wrongs make a right
By phart [Ignore] 04,Aug,20 21:08 other posts 
I finally actually heard the name pronounced on Tv today.WHO THE HELL names these storms? What origin is that name? I know it poured down rain here for a few hours,right when I was trying to mow a handicaped friends knee high yard. I got soaked!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #519   #520   #521   #522   #523   #524   #525   #526   #527   #528   ...#768

Show your Genitals