on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #600

Pages:  #1... #595   #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   #603   #604   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 14:36 other posts 
Anyone else having trouble seeing who visited their page ?
Non premium membership only!!!

So it looks like I have be premium to see who visited my page now
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Looks like it is happening on the contact list too !
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 14:58 other posts 
I can see who visited my page. I'm a regular member. By contact list you mean friends, I can see mine.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 15:00 other posts 
Must be a problem on my end then,no worries
Contact list,I mean recent private messages at the top,it says contact list..
By #551482 18,Nov,19 15:56
Yep, me too
--------------------------------------- added after 69 hours

yippee, works again
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 16:39 other posts 
Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 16:39 other posts 
Contact list?
By #601496 18,Nov,19 18:17
Old Private Messages:
Back to your profile Your Recent Contacts [New Style]

Members you had private contacts with within past month:
--------------------------------------- added after 72 seconds

Why care who visited your page?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 20:17 other posts 
Bump
By mr_blue [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 20:21 other posts 
Admin said it's because there was too much load on the server.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 20:31 other posts 
So the issue is corrected?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 22:52 other posts 
When there is to many loads on the server how does admin clean it up with paper towels and a rubber glove
By #551147 18,Nov,19 23:08
I NEVER complain when my server is under load...
By #601496 19,Nov,19 05:58
With seven little "you's" must be a huge load.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,19 00:17 other posts 
Ah-hmmmmm......sometimes the need for members to have something to say is such a powerful force. ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
By #551482 19,Nov,19 16:10
now that IS funny
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Nov,19 10:44 other posts 
someone jerked off the server? Fucking sickos!

By #574505 18,Nov,19 13:51
What the heck going in Walmart stores with all the shooting it's not safe now days
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 13:55 other posts 
I don't know,I was just in there this morning to get my thanksgiving turkey breast I will cook next week for my personal thanksgiving dinner.
I know the 1 in El paso,it took them lazy schoundrels along time to reopen the store.I mean ,how long does it take to clean up some blood and patch a few bullet holes?Shoulda been opened back up in a couple days.
By #574505 18,Nov,19 13:58
3 people dead in Walmart in Oklahoma.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 14:02 other posts 
just googled it .Looks to be a angry guy shooting a man and woman,more than likely the woman left the guy or something.
But the story I read said another person came up with a gun and told the asshole to stop and then the asshole shot himself.Which is great as we don't have to feed his sorry ass for the next 60 years.
So this indicates a case where if the asshole had intentions of killing more,then another gun was going to put a stop to the violence.As alot of us try to explain and the antigunners just don't get the concept.
By #551147 18,Nov,19 14:29
Well... The LEFT or DEMS do refer to Walmart goers as "Smelly Walmart Shoppers". That being said, I pretty much go EVERYWHERE armed because of this fucked up society. Guess YOU decide whether your going to be a victim or not. I suppose I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...
By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 15:13 other posts 
Jamie, this is not a Walmart issue, it's an American issue.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 16:38 other posts 
Yes, sadly you are absolutely correct.
By #601496 18,Nov,19 19:10
It's an issue with cowboy wannabees. They have to have their gun like in the old west. It proves how manly their are. It compensates for their little pee pees and the fact they are chickenshit in a real fight.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 19:14 other posts 
It also proves they like a level playing feild and prefer to defend themselves instead of crouching behind their cars like the police do in florida.
By #601496 18,Nov,19 19:15
It's a stupid playing field. All guns should be confiscated
By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 19:20 other posts 
I would love for the world to be a peaceful place.
But back to another discussion we had about how cruel women can be. I wonder if the news will report if she had left the guy that shot them or whatever.
If you hurt a man bad enough and he decides to take ye out,he will do it with a stick of dynamite if he has to.
By #601496 18,Nov,19 19:58
And your point?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Surely you are not advocating making it easier and less messy for murderers
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,19 04:41 other posts 
You maybe asking your self did I fire 5 shots or 6 but the question is do ya feel lucky punk do ya
--------------------------------------- added after 56 minutes

Well are ya going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie
--------------------------------------- added after 58 minutes

Now look what you’ve done I will be thinking of Clint Eastwood movies all day
By #601496 19,Nov,19 05:44

Nothing wrong with shooting...as long as the right people get shot.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Nov,19 10:47 other posts 
There was an article in this month's Ebony saying there would be Popeye's chicken sandwiches in the stores!
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,19 15:09 other posts 
Wouldn't surprise me at all.

By #551147 19,Nov,19 01:31
I've come across the ONLY known picture of Mandy, Charlie, & Twowarmtts! Proving once and for all that Mandy, her neighbor or was it tennant 🤔, is REAL!

Behold... /27cglp18xqfgpic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,19 04:44 other posts 
True that and I believe her name is Barbra
By #601496 19,Nov,19 05:55
Barbara,
By #601496 19,Nov,19 05:53
Holy Crap, Batman, even I would be fooled.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Nov,19 10:46 other posts 
yuck... I am not looking

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 08:43 other posts 
This message is for the fellas. No, not all the fellas, just the stupid fellas. Oh, wait a minute, if you're stupid, you could be TOO STOOPID to know you are and that this is directed to you.

The penis does not "define" the man, the man "defines" the penis. If all you have to offer is what is swinging between your legs, that is sad. Sure, it may have a pleasant, unique or super appealing appearance but that doesn't mean that I want to "fuck" it or suck it. My guess is that men might feel differently about another man's penis but I'm going to venture to say that there are many women that aren't mesmerized just by looking at a penis, your penis.
By #601496 13,Nov,19 09:04
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 18:03 other posts 
Perhaps we received a private message from the same member! Now I understand why IT has attracted the popularity of 2,000+ members. Apparently IT feels the obligation to elevate the feelings of that many members and for that, IT deserves a medal. Me, I will be kind, but I keep it real. I'm no phony baloney!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 18:16 other posts 
I don’t have a big dick but I have a monster tongue and the passion to use it very well
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 19:02 other posts 
You have shared pictures of your face, Muggsy, motorcycles, the goat....... I'm still waiting to see pictures of the motorized barstool, Graff Mountain and now, I want to see that tongue!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 20:19 other posts 
Hahaha I think there are pictures of all three some were on my page
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 22:30 other posts 
I don't see them!!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 07:11 other posts 
In the about 7 years I have been on here the one theme that has run through a lot of my conversations with female members is just how much they do not want to receive unsolicited photos of a guys dick. They have often added that if they wanted an dick pic they would ask.
In fact one of my warning signs that 'this is not a woman ' can be an eagerness for me to send them such pics.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 08:35 other posts 
Out of 100 sampled female profiles on here, 97 are fake, 1 is just really clever, but fake, and two are real. That is probably accurate.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 09:23 other posts 
I would certainly not argue that there are many many, maybe even your 97%, female profiles that are fake. That is the sad world we live in these days.
By #601496 14,Nov,19 10:45
I think there should be a happy medium. I believe many men think that women are the same as men. Men never have enough pussy pics (and ass and tits). They always want a new selfie even though there are loads of pics on my page. Anyway, I think they assume women also want as many cock pics as possible. I'm no prude and a pic of a man's junk won't offend me but I do object when the whole conversation evolves around this guy's cock. With the evolution of the internet I believe conversation has taken a hit. Few of the people here, both men and women, can carry an interesting and diverse conversation
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 11:04 other posts 
That seems to me to sum up the situation pretty well.
By nekekal [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 18:19 other posts 
It is true of course, but to be honest I don't go to a web site called "show your cunt" with pictures of naked women when searching for serious conversation. Here I expect to talk of cocks, cunts, sucking and fucking. Sorry i am just a guy with an achy erection looking for relief.
By #601496 16,Nov,19 19:22
TWO EXAMPLES, IN BOTH THE MEMBER SENDS A PIC OF THEIR COCK:

FIRST. Have you ever fucked a big dick like mine? I want to destroy your pussy. I'm 10" long and 5.5" round. My girlfriend tells me it fills her up. We should get together so you can experience this thunder God. I want to breed you.

SECOND. Hi. I was looking at your pics. They are sexy hot. I had an instant erection. You make me want to wank. Do you prefer big cock like mine? Many women tell me I scare them off. What are you wearing?

GOOD CONVERSATION CAN BE ABOUT ANY SUBJECT. I'm easy and converse with both, but, guess witch one will get my extra effort to sexually please with a chat?
By nekekal [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 20:35 other posts 
Of the two, the second one seems less offensive. The first guy must have a pet snake, to be that long and skinny. Did he send a picture? Does it look that big. Photoshop you think?

The second guy seems weird to me, but you probably have better judgement than me.

I guess the good news is that I haven't sent you a picture of my cock, but you are welcome to look at my profile page, and I do think you are pretty sexy and have an attractive body. So, do you want to fuck? Or is that too blunt?
By #601496 17,Nov,19 08:13
I did look at your profile page. Impressive pics, lollipop. I might even say, Yummy. Certainly fucking material. Both of my examples are a bit hoacky. I was paraphrasing, but, I get loads of similar mesgs. I also like to point out that you cum here to enjoy the nudity and (and I'm guessing here) to wank to people you can interact. The way you chat makes it more enjoyable to your chat buddies. Eventually (usually on the 2nd msg entry) genitalia does get introduced into the chat. It would be silly if not. After all, it's not SHOW YOUR CAT.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 08:21 other posts 
Sniping at me?
By #601496 17,Nov,19 09:53
HAHAHA. No, tits. I forgot you have a kitty cat on your page. It was a play on words.
SHOW YOUR CUNT (PUSSY)
SHOW YOUR .......CAT
No ulterior motive there, but, since you brought it up....why a cat in your page?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 07:15 other posts 
Because her cat is a beloved member of her family just like I have pictures of my doggie on my page he’s my little buddy
--------------------------------------- added after 119 seconds

And believe it or not I get more comments on my doggies pictures then the ones of me
By #601496 18,Nov,19 07:27
Ok,thanks. Pets are always more popular. Maybe I'll post one of my Black Lab. Shadow is a she so I can enter her in the POTM contest.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Talking about the FEMALE POTM, there was a very pretty, raven haired beauty competing. She was in first place. She is gone. Do you know if she closed her account? I don't remember her Nom de Plum.
By nekekal [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 19:13 other posts 
Thank you, I will take that as a compliment. As long as I am fuckable, I will be happy. Maybe someday I will get actually fucked.

I suspected that you had taken some editing liberties with your example, and I understand what you are saying. Fortunately, I don't send unsolicited pictures of my cock anyway. I do keep hoping that some size queen will see my pictures and beg me to come fuck her. Yeah, I know fantasy.

I almost never masturbate to anyone on here. No one really wants to chat enough. I have only ever found one woman on the internet who could reliably make me cum. I have been able to write things that made several women cum. I mostly just look at the pictures and comment. The comments usually go into the bit bucket.
By #601496 17,Nov,19 19:56
I almost never translates into Yeah! Sometimes I do.
Most chats are short but I know a few where both, he and I both cum.
As far as size is concerned, I believe that it's much more important to know what to do with what God gave you.
By nekekal [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 23:29 other posts 
Except in this case, it translates into not in memory but is always a possibility.

It is always important to use what you have to the best of your ability depending on the desires of your partner. Fucking is what you put into it. Sometimes they want to suck the head, and sometimes they want ball slapping deep and hard thrusting. How do you like it?
By #601496 18,Nov,19 06:18
Some oral, some finger/tit, then deep, hard, and fast while I'm on all fours.
By nekekal [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 12:59 other posts 
In that case, I am on it. Start on your back, I will suck your nipples, caressing them with my tongue, while my fingers find your clit and cunt opening.

I can play with them while I enjoy your tits. Then I change my concentration to finger fucking your cunt while my palm presses your clit. When things get good and wet, you can flip over, get on hour knees, put your tits against the floor, and I will get my big cock head into the opening of your cunt. For myself, i like to stop for a few seconds and just enjoy the heat and pressure, plus some anticipation of a good fuck.

Then I can slide in as deep as I can and then fuck you as hard and deep as I can so your body shakes with the impact, and my balls swing forward to slab against your clit until I fill you with cum. I enjoy just leaving my cock in such a warm and welcome place until it starts to go limp.

Is that what you mean?
By #601496 18,Nov,19 13:04
That, chupete, is exactly what I mean and desire
By nekekal [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 13:07 other posts 
Great. We are o. The same page. It is basically what I want too. Maybe a litgle cock and ball sucking thrown in from you.
By #601496 18,Nov,19 17:31
Good stuff, chupete, but, I want some too. How about we 69?
By nekekal [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 19:28 other posts 
Good old 69. I like the position. But was never good at it. When my cock is in someone's mouth, i kind of forget what I am supposed to be doing. I like clit licking, cunt lip kissing, and tongue fucking, but have found over life that I just cannot give it the attention it deserves if someone is sucking my cock, playing with my balls.

but it is a great position to sort of take turns. That ok for you. Otherwise I am happy to lick your clit/cunt until you cum and then it is your turn.
By #601496 17,Nov,19 13:14
Andthisisme and Skittles (hidden behind blacklisting), you both have so little faith in the women that are part of the site. Skittles says 97 out of 100 are fake and one is "clever but fake". It doesn't make sense. He hates Lix and me. He bad mouthed the recent top spot on the SYC main page, and he knows Bella. That alone makes him wrong. But, you really disappoint me. You really believe almost all women on site are fake? Have you had so many bad experiences with women that now you only chat with men? I hope not.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 20:45 other posts 
I "mesmerize" no one...
By #551147 15,Nov,19 06:54
I guess not Veryshyguy you have NO visible pics...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 13:47 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Using site technology and SYC research team, I have found this old video of Bjuka and Tecsan in heavy action. Trying to show their small stuff

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 14:40 other posts 
Who is who, I can't tell.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 08:34 other posts 
Tecsan is the blonde lass
By #574505 17,Nov,19 19:57
Skittles did you got that clip from Samsung. Lol

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #595   #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   #603   #604   ...#768

Show your Genitals